Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 2: Confessions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Confessions - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

After an awkward morning, Faith found herself sitting at the kitchen table looking at her son, afraid to hear what she knew was the truth. She tried to keep her voice as calm and smooth as possible. “What do you have to say for yourself?” She asked.

“Mom ... you started it?” He answered. He did not feel awkward or afraid, he even half-smiled while Faith interrogated him.

“I was asleep. How on earth can I start anything?” She asked confused.

“Well, Mom ... you see.”

“Chriss, we don’t have all day. I am not pissed. Just tell me what is going on. We have to get past this, and we need to talk it out, so just get it over with already. It happened. We can’t change that. But we can change our future. So, tell me what is going on Chris.” Faith said firmly.

“Mom, you see. Almost every night you wake up screaming.”

“Yes, I know and I appreciate you calming me down and comforting me when it happens.”

“I know mom. But ... after we get into your bed and I let you lay your head on my chest. you start.”

“I start what?” she asked.

“You start, mom, you see you start ... uh, caressing me.” Chris looked down and his cheeks and ears turned red. “You start playing with my cock mom.”

Faith felt the blood leave her face with his answer.

She knew what he said was true. Her ex-husband told her how she would play with his cock for hours at night, almost like it was some sort of security blanket for her. Bill told Faith several times that she had masturbated him into orgasm several times at night. It was one of the things he loved about her.

“Mom, I really felt weird at first. But soon it became very pleasurable.”

“I bet.” Faith said mostly surprised it wasn’t angrier.

“Mom, did you know that you talk in your sleep just like you’re doing now?”

“No, I wasn’t aware.”

Chris continued. “Yes mom. When it first started a few weeks ago. I thought you were just joking with me, but afterwards we did some things”

“What things?” Faith interrupted.

“Well, you know? like putting my hands on your ... boobs, and kissing you.”

Chris stopped as Faith closed her eyes. She remembered her dream lover kissing her, he was a great kisser too. She could also remember his caresses as he enjoyed her swollen breasts.

“Mom?” he started but this time Faith held up her hand.

“Chris, how did I get you to kiss me?”

“You just did. You said. ‘Kiss me.’ and I kissed you.”

Faith motioned for him to come over and sit right next to her in the seat. After he did, she said. “Ok, now kiss me.”

“Mom are you sure?” He drawled out.

“Kiss me Chris, kiss me.”

He leaned over and gave his mother a quick peck.

“Now how is that supposed to lead to what happened last night?” she asked.

Chris blushed again and said “Mom, you wouldn’t let me kiss you like that at night, you wanted more.”

“How did I do that?”

“I can’t tell you mom.” He looked at his mother for a moment. “Maybe I can show you?”

“Ok”

“Ok, mom kiss me now.”

Faith leaned into him and placed her lips on his for a quick peck, just like he did to her. In the time it took to just barely touch his lips to hers, his hand reached out and he placed it around her neck pulling her to him, countering her pressure of pulling back. His lips continued to caress his mother’s lips as he held them to his.

Unsurprisingly, Faith found her pussy wanting, as shivers flooded her entire body. She started to pull away again yet he held her firm as his tongue invaded her mouth. She wanted to jerk away but she couldn’t. Soon, Faith found she was frozen by the kiss as it began to consume her.

Every second he kissed her, she felt more wetness between her legs and her nipples would get even harder than they already were.

It was a good ten seconds before Chris broke the kiss and looked at his mother.

“That is how you kiss me at night mom.”

Faith didn’t say anything. Mainly because she didn’t think that she could. She had felt that kiss from her toes to her fingertips. There wasn’t anything in-between that didn’t catch the electricity either. She felt a tsunami of emotions well up in her being, with her cunt being the focal point -- swelling and blushing with anticipation.

Faith sat back in the seat and tried to relax as the electricity only slowly subsided in her. She wanted to drag him upstairs and show her more, but he was her son. He was the only person to fuck her in the last two years, but still, he was her son.

Faith still felt her pussy begging her for more, it was a feeling that wouldn’t give her any mercy no matter how hard she tried to ignore it. She hadn’t felt that way in a long time. she had refused to masturbate because she didn’t want to want sexual release, as she knew she would be thinking of Chris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.