Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

One of the side effects of taking Chantix was vivid dreams, and Faith knew all too well that it was true. She had woken many times to nightmares, screaming out through the house as she would waken back into consciousness. Her son Chris would come running into her bedroom to comfort her.

The dreams would be remembered each time, and though she didn’t want to, it was too overwhelming for her to not share some of them with her son.

Most of them were of her husband as he walked out the door to be with a younger woman instead of her -- and some of them were very sexual. She kept those to herself, which was easy as she never woke screaming when they came up. However, she would always wake up to her son next to her. It was almost like a connection.

Each night after she woke him screaming, he would lay with her and they would fall asleep together. Then something strange would happen, she would wake up again with the dreams of a faceless man taking her. He would be pumping his fingers between her legs and man-handling her saggy tits. Sometimes she could feel him sucking on them. On one occasion, her dream lover even ate her pussy out. It was one of the best dreams and she tried with all her might not to wake from it.

These dreams were so vivid that she could feel the faceless man’s fingers still inside her as she woke. She could feel her nipples hard and sore from his ministrations on them, and her wet sopping pussy would be overdrawn with fluids.

Faith wondered so often if this ‘quitting smoking’ malarky was worth all of this, but she knew it was. Her son Chris had been on her for years to quit, and she had tried several times. This time however, she was determined to finally drop the dirty habit.

It had been three weeks smoke-free. Chris treated every week as a major milestone, making sure to congratulate her so she could feel the progress as it came. She was proud of herself, smiling with satisfaction -- and Chris hugged her, letting her drift off to sleep on his chest. Faith knew that it was time for the erotic sex dreams to start. At this point, she started looking forward to them.

As her sleep consumed her, she began to feel the dream figure’s hands fondling her breasts. They softly cupped them and slowly caressed them. She moaned in her dream as she felt his lips take in one of her nipples, sucking hard and making the waves of pleasure travel to her pussy.

Faith felt the moisture build in her pussy and wondered if in this dream, she would for the first time be fucked by her mysterious faceless dream-lover.

She had woken from the dream a few times, cussing herself for it -- rarely had the dream continued after it would stop with her awakening the second time.

Faith wasn’t sure why it didn’t bother her knowing that her son was in the bed with her either. She knew that she liked having a man in bed with her, even if it was her son. She liked the safety she felt being so close to her big strong 18-year-old. She was also curious as to why the nightmares changed to wet dreams after he joined her in the bed too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.