Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One) - Cover

Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One)

Copyright© 2023 by Lance Descarado

Intro

Erotica Sex Story: Intro - She’s Lascivious Livia, a charismatic, voraciously bisexual stage magician and hypnotist with an irredeemably cheesy sense of humor. He’s Marcelo Ambrose Knight, a handsome pickup artist with a dominant streak and a heart of gold. In an age of legwarmers, VHS, Aqua Net and valley girls, they’ll team up to create the most erotic, glamourous and outrageous (and the only) traveling adult variety show the world has ever seen! (There may be a wee smidge of fighting crime along the way.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Alternate History   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   ENF   Geeks  

The Naughtiest Show In The World

She’s Lascivious Livia, a charismatic, voraciously bisexual stage magician and hypnotist with an irredeemably cheesy sense of humor. He’s Marcelo Ambrose Knight, a handsome pickup artist with a dominant streak and a heart of gold. In a world of legwarmers, VHS, Aqua Net and valley girls, they’ll team up to create the Sexy Scandal Spectacular — the most erotic, glamourous and outrageous (and the only) travelling adult variety show the world has ever seen! (There may be a wee smidge of fighting crime along the way.)

Together with their bimbo assistant Mimi, they’ll visit sexy frat parties, the Hollywood Tropicana, a breastaurant-brothel, nude photo shoots, bikini car washes, avant-garde nightclubs and Fort Lauderdale during Spring Break as part of their relentless quest to separate cute young ladies from their clothing in the most entertaining (and often playfully embarrassing) fashion possible. Join them on their journey from no-name amateurs to world-famous sexual rockstars and cultural icons acting as the ringmasters of an over-the-top carnal carnival of exposed flesh, raunchy gags and hypnotically induced debauchery.

Bodacious Babes, Hilarious Hijinks and Kinky Games

Do you enjoy heartwarming stories of one man charming his way into the panties of way more girls than any one man ever should? Do you want a cheesy and fun (yet also quite explicit) homage to the teen sex comedies of the 1980s in your life? Do you want to read some shamelessly stereotypical male sex fantasies rendered with a bit of effort, warmth and verisimilitude but without a trace of sanctimonious judgement? Do you enjoy stories where some darker kinks are touched on in a lighter tone, with all the participants having fun?

Do you think whipped cream bikinis, cheesy one-liners, hypnotism, striptease, casual sex, bikini models suffering from unexpected sudden-onset public nudity, mud wrestling, humiliation without cruelty, group sex, kinky dare games, water-soluble swimwear, cavalier acts of contempt against political correctness, pie fights, steamy banter, hidden cameras, and the conspicuous absence of logical consequences for cheeky shenanigans are sexy?

If so, you’re ... statistically improbable in your similarity to the author. Don’t worry, though — even if you’re only interested in some of those things, this is a saga that will still make you laugh even when it isn’t turning you on. {4}In This Volume...

In Spring Breakout, Marcelo meets Livia for the first time and is caught up in her vision for a new form of adult entertainment even as her sexual magnetism tempts him to find a way to conquer her physically. Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale will be a turning point for the Sexy Scandal Spectacular, which determines if they’ll be able to reach the big time — and what the costs of doing so may be!

{3}Disclaimers

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.