The Pleasures of Hell - Cover

The Pleasures of Hell

Copyright© 2023 by Novus Animus

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - An epic fantasy adventure through Hell, with demons and angels, and a couple humans with targets painted on their back. David and Mia didn’t want to be a part of this, but their unexpected first deaths land them in the middle of events grand and beyond knowing. Why are they in Hell in the first place? Why don’t they have the mark of the Beast, like other souls do? And why does everyone either want them, or want them dead?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Horror   Paranormal   Demons   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

~~What You’re In For~~

I should preface this with a quick breakdown of how I write, because The Pleasures of Hell will be a very long series. The first chapter will be double length so people can get a feel for my writing style before jumping into the series, but in case you want a little more info, here you go.

If you’ve read my previous work, this series will be at least as long as My Little Ventrue, if not longer, with many books and side content. There will be lots of dialog, with a big focus on characters, and not too heavy on exposition dumps. The story will get complicated as layer upon layer of plots and events are peeled like an onion, but I keep the focus on the characters and their trials, struggles, and romantic developments. It’s a character drama, not a political historic hard fantasy. People will sometimes die, and sometimes the story might get a little horror-ish and scary, but rest assured, I don’t butcher my characters left and right for cheap thrills.

Sex scenes will occasionally be quite long and descriptive, but those scenes will start and end with ♥♥♥ so you can skim over them if you’re not in the mood for porn.

~~Erotic Content~~

Skip this section if you don’t want to be spoiled about the sort of sexual content this series will explore.

Sexy monster-on-human scenes with size difference will be the most frequent theme. David and Mia are small compared to most demons, though David will also sleep with not-so-huge partners occasionally as well. Harems and reverse harems will be explored, along with more intimate romance. Most sex scenes will be heterosexual in nature, with some occasional girl-on-girl, and plenty of vaginal, anal, and double penetration. Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, and more will eventually be explored. No incest, David and Mia are not into each other. Mia will often be on the receiving end of dominant behavior from male demons, some spanking and choking, being pinned down and penetrated in many ways, etc. David will often be pinned and fucked by many female demons of varying sizes, but will also occasionally get to indulge in dominant behavior, too. Large and deep penetration will be frequently explored, with varying degrees of belly bulging/stomach deformation.

There will be occasional reluctance sex scenes, but nothing extreme. Both participants will always enjoy themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.