For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

Gina had just about got to their door when Edward came running up, champagne in hand. Once back in the room, Edward put the champagne down on the table and his arms went around her and he took her mouth in an almost savage kiss, their bodies crashed into each other until they pulled apart almost breathless.

‘That was so fucking horny, you are so damned hot woman, I loved it, did you like it too?’ he asked. ‘It’s just such a shame that it had to end so abruptly, those guys really wanted you and given the chance, who knows how it would have ended up.’

‘I don’t know what came over me. It was very bad of me wasn’t it, your fault for making me take my knickers off.’ she said, ‘but you are right, it was incredibly hot and horny and it was just getting good when that bar steward came in. Just bad timing I suppose.’

‘Just think of those hands, two sets of hands roaming all over your body, touching, caressing teasing and two definitely very hard cocks. I so wanted to watch you with them and to watch them giving you pleasure. Would you like to have preformed for me?’ Edward asked.

‘Oh God yes,’ Gina said, ‘it could have been damned marvellous.’

Edward spun her around and untied the belt on her wrap dress and it fell open, revealing a black silk basque with lace running along the bottom, just about obscuring her pussy.

‘Mmm,’ he said, ‘I really like this, is it new?’

‘Yes it is, I’m so glad that you like it, it fastens all the way up the front with these little fasteners,’ she said, ‘seductively undoing one of them, and then it laces all the way down the back – see?’ she whispered and turned around and lifted the hem of her dress provocatively.

‘Just come here, I want to kiss you,’ he said, as he pushed her dress off her shoulders letting it pool on the floor at her feet. He took her hand and pulled her forward into a passionate kiss, and then lowered his mouth to her neck, nipping at her delicate skin with small wet bites.

He pushed her gently onto the bed and as his hands found the tops of her legs, he slowly stroked across her naked thighs. ‘Are you wet?’ Edward asked.

‘Oh hell yes,’ she said, ‘I’ve been wet for ages.’

‘I bet you’d like to be fucked by those two guys wouldn’t you? Edward asked.

‘And how would you feel about it?’ she asked.

‘I would love to watch it if you would like to do it, although you need to remember that you are mine, and it’s me that you come back to in the end – okay?’

‘Well since you put it that way,’ she purred, ‘I do think that it is a very hot and erotic thought.’

‘You could suck one of them and get fucked by the other, would you like that? All the while teasing me with what you were doing. Hell that does sound good, so fucking horny,’ he said.

‘Oh, yes so good,’ she said.

‘Would you like to feel those hands and mouths on you now?’ Edward asked, stroking her body.

Gina began to writhe around, her imagination off the scale. ‘Oh hell yes,’ she said as she reached out for Edward with eyes closed. ‘Why are you still dressed,’ she murmured, ‘I want you, please fuck me now?’

‘Soon,’ he said ‘very soon,’ and his fingers continued to stroke her naked skin

‘Just keep your eyes closed for a moment; I have a little surprise for you.’

‘I love surprises,’ she said.

‘Oh yes I know,’ he said, ‘and this surprise is very special.’

Gina suddenly felt a rush of cold air, and then she felt hands, it felt like hundreds of hands touching stroking probing, a mouth on her breast, fingers pushing into her

‘You can open your eyes now,’ Edward said. Blondie and Mike had appeared in the room and Edward had moved across and sat in the big armchair.

‘Gina, I’m just going to watch things for a while and guys, please carry on without me.’

‘But Edward,’ she said.

‘Don’t worry I’m here, you know that you want this, enjoy it, just let go,’ Edward said with a grin, and then turning to the two men he said ‘You might want to get her naked guys that beautiful basque that she is wearing laces all the way down the back.’

Hot excitement spiked through her at the thought of what was to come. ‘Oh my God, was this really going to happen? She wondered fleetingly if Edward had arranged all this from the start but she realised at this moment, she didn’t care.

Gina had already noticed from their earlier meeting that Mike was tall and very broad, his shirt pulling tight across his chest and even in the soft glow of the semi darkness she could make out the muscles on his arms and chest. She saw his eyes twinkling as he said, ‘Well hello again my lovely, it’s marvellous to see you again so soon and to be able to stroke your beautiful body properly.’ He leant over and began to unfasten the studs at the front of the basque from the top.

‘I did feel your tits earlier, but it would be good to see them bounce out of that basque, and I want to suck on your nipples. Is that okay with you?’ he asked, ‘do you like having your nipples sucked and bitten Gina?’

‘Oh yes, yes,’ she murmured.

‘Hello again Gina,’ Blondie said, ‘I’m going to start from the bottom. I was loving the feel of my fingers in the beautiful wet pussy of yours Gina.’

Blondie was not quite as tall as Mike but just as fit and very attractive. She remembered his piercing blue eyes from their conversations in the bar earlier and she couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his trousers as he began to deftly unfasten the basque from the bottom.

It was all rather surreal for Gina, was she dreaming? Two very attractive men had shown up in her room from out of nowhere? They wanted her and hell she wanted them and Edward loved it. She closed her eyes and gave herself to the moment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.