For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

Once the bar stewardess had left the bar the atmosphere seemed to change into something altogether more ... sexual. Edward had manoeuvred himself to Gina’s right side, and he had already begun to stroke her leg, seemingly without realising that he was moving her dress higher up her legs. His fingers had crept up higher whilst the conversation continued, still full of sexual tension. Edwards’s fingers found their way to her thigh where he stroked the creamy skin above her stocking tops, now exposed for all to see.

‘Edward, I don’t mean to interrupt you but I just wanted to tell you that Gina has fantastic legs,’ Mike said. It seemed that everyone was perhaps a little tipsy now, they had all had champagne and wine after all.

Mike and Blondie were considerably distracted by Gina’s stocking clad legs at this point and they both fought to keep their eyes on Edwards face as he spoke.

‘Yes, I agree,’ Edward said, ‘she does have great legs and the rest isn’t bad either’

‘Gina, I wanted to ask you, do you wear your stockings with suspenders or do you prefer hold up stockings?’ Blondie said.

‘Actually I prefer hold up stockings,’ Gina said, the alcohol had definitely gone to her head but she felt good. She loved this feeling, the attention of these two men and it was so good to know that Edward wasn’t jealous; on the contrary, he seemed to love it.

Gina threw her head back and closed her eyes for an instant, relishing the moment.

She pretended not to know that her skirt had ridden up a lot and it was likely that anyone who cared to look would be able to see the bare skin of her thighs and they may just about be able to see her pussy. But she didn’t care, she felt horny and wanton; she sensed that Edward was in complete control and that he loved her enticing the other men.

Blondie leant over and whispered something to Edward, who looked at Gina so intensely, his arousal clear in his face. Edward didn’t remove his gaze from Gina but almost in perceptively nodded and suddenly there was another set of hands stroking her thighs. Mike moved and appeared behind Gina and Edward approved his silent request and nodded at him too and he began to kiss her neck, whilst pulling down the top of her dress, he moved his hand inside stroking and squeezing her breasts.

A small moan escaped her lips.

She could only guess how hard and horny Edward was feeling as he continued stroking her legs. He looked straight into her eyes, the lust written so clearly on his face. His breath quickened as Blondie’s fingers moved higher and he began to stroke the very tops of her legs, then moving closer and closer to her wet pussy lips.

Fuck she wanted his fingers to go further, she wanted to feel him stroke and pinch her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.