For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

‘So beautiful, how are you feeling tonight, horny as hell I hope?’ Edward asked, his eyes travelling over her body appreciatively. ‘You look stunning by the way.’

‘Thank you,’ she said, ‘you look good too. I do like that dark suit, and blue really suits you.’

‘Thanks I’ll remember that,’ he replied. They noticed Blondie and Mike’s group laughing and joking as they were shown to their table in the restaurant.

‘Looks like they are having a good time,’ Edward said ‘and hell they liked you didn’t they? Did I catch you flirting?’ he asked.

‘That depends,’ she said.

‘On what?’ he asked.

‘It depends on if you arrived late on purpose?’

And his wide grin gave him away ‘on purpose? He asked, ‘and why would you think that?’

‘You know why,’ she said and he chuckled. ‘You love it don’t you?’ she said, smiling back at him.

‘Put it this way, I appreciated those two hunky guys looking at my woman, admiring her legs, wanting to get into her panties, we both know the type.’

‘Oh, but they were nice though,’ she said, ‘and they were very nice to me when I arrived here earlier.’

‘Yes I just bet they were,’ Edward said sarcastically, ‘attractive too, and come on Gina admit it, you love all that attention, don’t pretend you don’t.’

‘Whilst I cannot possibly admit to anything, I don’t deny anything either,’ she laughed. ‘They asked me to join them and offered me a drink too, they made me feel comfortable, and what’s wrong with that, your fault for being so late.’

‘Alright, alright,’ he said, ‘let’s just eat.’

Later, when Gina and Edward returned to the bar, Mike and Blondie were the only ones there left from their group and Blondie summoned the bar stewardess and ordered a bottle of Champagne and four glasses.

‘We wondered if you’d like to share our champagne,’ Mike said and he handed a glass to Gina and another to Edward and proceeded to pour the bubbly liquid into each glass.

‘Did you enjoy your meal?’ Blondie asked.

‘Yes, very much,’ Gina replied, ‘how about you?’

‘Yes, really lovely. It’s much better than the places that we usually get to stay in on these golf trips, our club captain, Steve, who was with us earlier arranged everything this time and I must say he has done a great job, ‘Blondie said, with Mike nodding his agreement.

‘Sounds like a great guy,’ Edward said.

They chatted on for a while until one of their friends appeared back in the bar and Blondie and Mike broke away to speak with him. Gina poured herself into a round backed bar stool so that she could sit directly opposite Edward. Maybe she would hitch her dress up a little and flirt with him more. Edward took a step closer to her, kissing her gently, stroking her neck. She noticed a slight smile on his face, confirming that he knew exactly what his touch was doing to her.

‘So, did you bring your tooth brush?’ Edward asked.

‘Maybe,’ she replied, ‘why, is it important?’

‘Oh yes,’ he said, ‘because I intend to ply you with more alcohol, more champagne more wine and you are going to get quite a lot of me too. I wouldn’t want you to feel that you had to drive home afterwards.’

‘Well I’m sure that is very considerate of you,’ she said, ‘does that mean that we have a room here?’

‘Yes, it does mean that,’ he said.

‘And what is it like?’ she asked.

‘It’s rather large,’ he replied, ‘as hotel rooms go. The bed is huge and there is a large armchair and a table which I imagine is for room service. The bathroom is a good size too; it has one of those wet rooms so the shower is definitely big enough for two. I quite like the thought of sharing a shower with you. I could soap those lovely breasts moving my fingers down over those very dirty nipples and I would love to give your backside a good seeing to, I am really going to fuck you later.’ He was so good at talking dirty to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.