For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

The following week Edward called her and told her to clear her diary for the weekend, which would start in the Cranberry Bell, a superb five-star hotel about thirty miles away. The hotel had a terrific reputation, designer rooms, a designer golf course and a double A rosette restaurant.

‘I’d like you to meet me there,’ he said, ‘we won’t bother with golf but we will have dinner, oh, and bring your toothbrush.’

Gina checked out the hotel online, it looked lovely and very five -star, and so she wondered what the hell to wear and what to take.

She was very mindful of his previous comments about her clothes and tonight she wanted to look and feel really good. After trying on almost everything she owned, she went back to the very first thing that she had tried, which was a simple elegant black wrap dress. She wore a new black basque underneath and cinched the dress in tight across her waist, tying it at the back, which pushed up her voluptuous breasts exposing an attractive amount of cleavage. She added a string of creamy pearls, black suede high heeled shoes, a suede bag and a beige jacket finished everything off. Happy with her appearance, she packed a small bag and she set off to meet Edward.

He had told her recently that it was very important to him that she looked good, although he quickly followed that up telling her that she always looked good. He told her that he felt good when he knew that all the other men around wanted her but they both knew that she would be ending her night with him. It was such an aphrodisiac knowing that he wanted her; she couldn’t get enough of the feeling.


They had arranged to meet in the hotel bar at seven and as she arrived, she checked that she looked okay - black dress just above the knee, black holdup stockings, lacy tops not quite visible, killer heels to make long legs look even longer and a low front - just the right amount of bare skin exposing just the suggestion of the breasts beneath. Hopefully Edward would like how she looked.

The bar was small and had around five high stools, mostly occupied by a group of men all talking together. As she walked in, heads turned as each man in the group looked more than anything she guessed because she was a woman on her own.

‘Where have you been?’ said the tall blonde one in the group. ‘We’ve been waiting for you’ said the dark haired one.

They were, she guessed, a group of golfers wanting a little game of another kind. Gina smiled to herself, happy to play with the handsome group.

‘Erm, well I’m here now,’ she said, playing along ‘so what’s the problem?’

‘There won’t be any problem if you would care to sit with us and have a drink. Are you on your own?’ Blondie asked. Gina explained that she was waiting for Edward and that she was a little surprised that he was late.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.