For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

He had finally seduced her into his bed after they had shared a meal at his apartment, as well as a bottle of wine, Chablis of course! Bloody hell - it was awesome, sweet madness, once they started there was so much lust they simply couldn’t get enough of each other ‘Just like gasoline and matches,’ Edward said and the flames got higher and higher.

Then a time came when they spent the evening discussing fantasies, she loved it. He was very revealing, which surprised her, although it encouraged her to be the same. She told him that she relished a touch of dominance and liked the idea of a second man. ‘Ever done that?’ he asked, ‘I mean, have you ever experienced two men at the same time?’

‘No, I haven’t, but it’s definitely on my fucket list,’ she said laughing.

‘That sounds very hot,’ he said, ‘I didn’t know that you had a fucket list, interesting! But in terms of the two men thing, how do you plan to make it a happen then?’ he asked.

‘Well I don’t know, actually, I just know that I want it to happen, maybe some kind soul might help me out. But what about you, what do you like?’ she asked.

He hedged around a little. ‘It turns me on when you walk in the room and every man in the place looks at you and wants you, but I know that you are coming to me ‘

‘Wow,’ she said, ‘that is a nice thing to say.’

‘Well not really. It just means that I like knowing that lots of other men want you. I love the way you dress, too,’ he said, ‘just a little bit suggestive in a smart, original way. You don’t wear trousers - seem to mostly wear skirts and dresses, always above the knee. Did you know they ride up when you sit down and I’m always itching to get a glimpse of your stockings and I imagine that all the men in the place feel the same? Then your shirts, I’m sure that you have the buttons strategically unfastened just to get me going, and Gina, I can tell you, you succeed every time we meet.’

‘That’s really great, and I’m very flattered,’ she said, ‘but it’s not a fantasy really, is it?’

‘Actually I was getting to that, I would love to watch you with another man, just watch him touching you, licking you, fucking you, knowing that you were mine and they could only have you because I gave my permission, but you would be mine, and you would be leaving with me. Now that is a horny thought,’ he said.

‘Bloody hell,’ she said, ‘that does sound very hot.’

‘Maybe we should make it happen then,’ he said.

‘Do you have something or someone in mind?’ she asked.

‘No sorry I don’t, but I will put some thought into it, ‘he said.

That night, Edward seemed even more aroused than usual and all that talk of fantasies and two men had her imagination running wild. Edward could be quite rough and tonight was no exception; he practically ripped her clothes of the minute the door closed when they got back to her place and he grabbed her wrists and pulled them up over her head as he kissed her neck and stroked her body with his free hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.