For Her Exclusive Pleasure - Cover

For Her Exclusive Pleasure

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I do like a glass of wine. It's interesting just who you bump into when browsing wine shelves in a supermarket, & great if it's a handsome man. Whilst the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, this story tells of that chance meeting..how it leads to more meetings, to dinner, drinks, flirting, & fantasy sharing & ultimately a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine & then, the real fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex  

These days, when it came to sex, Gina could take it or leave it because to quote the old Guitarist singer BB King, ‘The thrill was gone.’ If she didn’t have any sex, then she didn’t really miss it; when she did get it, she found sex to be a repetitive and quite nice event rather than the awesome and erotic pleasure that her fantasies told her it could be. But who was she kidding, she missed it like hell, she just pretended not to, she didn’t want to leave it, but right now she had no damned choice.

She wanted escape, she longed for excitement, she wanted a lover that would make her fantasies come true, a man that could really kiss, a man that wasn’t frightened of talking dirty and all that went with that. She knew that he had to be out there somewhere and she had decided to make more effort to do something about it. Tonight she would sign up to one or two of those sex sites that she had heard so much about; how hard could it be?

She’d get something nice to cook, buy herself a good bottle of wine, get a little tipsy and then write some sort of profile. Maybe she would find a couple of decent men – who could say?

Her best friend, Kate, had always told her, ‘Be careful what you wish for girl - you just might get more than you bargained for,’ turned out she was spot on right because along came a spider and his name was Edward.

She met him in the supermarket of all places in the wine section. She noticed him wandering down various aisles, who wouldn’t? He was tall and attractive with dark hair and a sexy amount of stubble. Just as she was browsing in the wine section she spotted him browsing there too. To Gina he looked like sex on legs and she wondered how to start a conversation before he disappeared out of her life forever. But then, what if he was a moron, or worse, a sleaze bag? Only one way to find out she told herself again, just go for it!

‘Can you help me,’ she asked looking over at him.

‘I’ll certainly try,’ he said, ‘what do you need,’ and the look he gave her nearly made her moan with desire right then and there.

‘What’s the difference between Chablis and petit Chablis,’ she asked. ‘It’s just that I know I love Chablis, but this petit Chablis costs half as much, but does that mean it’s only going to taste half as good? Do you know?’ She looked up at him expectantly waiting for an answer.

‘Erm’, she noticed that his smile was so sexy ‘I’m not a wine buff but I do have an idea that might work?’ he said.

‘Oh,’ she said, ‘Okay, do tell,’ she replied.

‘I suggest that you buy a bottle of each and put them somewhere where they will get very cold. Get some prawns or salmon and cook them with a little garlic, a little lemon and cream and toss that with quite a lot of cooked vermicelli and once you know for sure that both are cold - white wine is just horrible warm,’ he said, once you know that they are both cold, sit down with someone you like, or better still someone that you want to get to know because you think that you will like them,’ she thought that was a nice touch and knew that he was flirting with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.