Snippets - Cover

Snippets

Copyright© 2023 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Situational, but not necessarily comedy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

Garth and Lexie were awake when I got back, quietly reading in bed.

Lexie looked up and grinned at me. “Well, stud, how’d it go?”

I grinned back, tired but happy, and threw my sweatshirt on the armchair beside the bed. “Shower first, and then I’ll tell.”

Garth turned and looked at me over his book. “Tease!” He raised his eyebrows, but I said nothing else, and turned towards the shower, dropping clothes along the way.

“Nice ass!” Lexie called as I disappeared around the corner.

Still tired and happy, but now also clean, I returned to the bedroom, threw my towel on the windowsill, and stood beside the bed. Lexie, with her breasts above the covers now, just looked at me, smiling for a moment. “Do you brush those pubes, Martin, or is that natural?”

“Shove over, would you?”

Lexie pushed Garth, then moved over a little herself, giving me some space. She flipped down the covers in invitation, and I climbed in.

Lexie leaned in and kissed me soundly on the lips, then lifted herself on her elbow and looked at me. “Well?”

“Very,” I grinned back.

Garth sat up, leaned over and patted my shoulder with his hand. “Details, dear boy.”

“She told me you’d ask.”

“You should have already known.”

“I think maybe I did.”

“Enough banter,” Lexie interrupted. “Get with the exposition!”

“You,” and I lifted myself and kissed her again,” are incorrigible.”

“Catholic, I think you’ll find, though Father Connelly is unlikely to approve of this arrangement.”

“Okay, okay. You promise not to tell more Catholic school lies, and I’ll tell you what happened.”

“Not lies, Mister. Perhaps selective extracts. But all solidly authentic. Hey, don’t let me stop you.”

Garth piped up again. “Lexie, shut up. Let the man speak.”

Lexie hmphed, but I ignored her and went on from there. “I’m not sure on handing over too many details, honestly...”

“Told you so!” Lexie interrupted.

“ ... but it was enthusiastic, energetic, and intimate.”

“That’s it?” Martin responded.

“Well ... You both know her. Draw your own conclusions. Or ask Maddie yourself. I told her I’m an open book if you ask.”

“Sure,” Lexie quipped. “Then she’ll tell us to ask you.”

“That could well be the arrangement we agreed on,” I grinned at her.

“Just as I suspected,” Garth muttered.

“Poor payback for all our efforts,” Lexie complained. “Well, if there isn’t going to be a story-time, I gotta pee.”

“Go, go,” we both agreed.

Lexie pushed the blankets down, climbed on top of me, lay down for a minute to kiss me more thoroughly, then crawled off and wandered to the bathroom, muttering something about people who don’t share.

I moved over a little closer to Garth, kissed him on the cheek, and asked him how his evening had gone.

“Not telling, you fucking turncoat!” was his smiling response. “You’d need to ask Lexie. She’s doubtless worn to a mere sliver of her regular self, due to my skills and manipulation.”

“Wouldn’t be the first time.”

“It was pretty quiet, really.”

“Oh, well.”

“In a good way.”

“Right.”

“What?” he grinned at me.

Lexie returned, climbed in bed again, leaned her naked body right out across me, and kissed Garth on the lips. “I heard that. We had a wonderful evening, and you know it.”

“No need to tell that traitor, though.”

“Agreed.” She lay back down, dragging her body back across mine in the process.

We were quiet for a moment, and then Lexie spoke up again. “Okay, all that talk and all ... anyone?”

Garth and I looked at each other, pretending not to understand. “What?” I asked.

Lexie rolled her eyes. “A fuck, gentlemen. Anyone up for a fuck at this point, after all that dirty talk?”

“Dirty?” Garth put his book back on the side table. “Talk of a possible traitor among us is hardly conducive to horniness, are we agreed?”

Lexie sat up again. “Sir, that man prodded me when I tried to seduce him a few minutes back. You want to take note of the sub-text.”

“Dirty bastard.”

“See?”

I stopped them at that point, taking Lexie’s shoulder and pulling her back down to the bed. “Honestly, guys, I don’t think I’m up to it.”

“‘Not up to it’, he says, Lexie. ‘Not up to it’”.

“Honestly, you’d think he was suddenly celibate. Poor form.”

“Right.”

I interrupted again. “Hold on, hold on. Tell you what, I’ll get out of bed, and the two of you can act out your fantasy of what Maddie and I got up to.”

“You will fucking not!” Lexie disagreed.

“Not,” confirmed Garth. “It’s a rule, remember? God knows we don’t have many rules, but that’s one of them. ‘Not up to it’, indeed.”

“Okay, okay.”

“So no fucking,” Lexie responded. “Not like that.”

“Okay,” I said again.

“Good,” they both responded.

“However...” I teased them again.

“Yes?” That was Garth.

“Well, does anyone feel like a good wank?”

“Ah,” Garth sighed happily. “There speaketh the man in possession of his senses.”

“Right,” giggled Lexie. “Or his cock in his hand.”

“Could be.”

Lexie lifted the blankets. “Nope. Not yet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.