Snippets - Cover

Snippets

Copyright© 2023 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Situational, but not necessarily comedy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

I woke with my hard cock nestled in the crack of her ass.

I lay there quietly for a moment, and then realised she was moving. Her fingers must have been sliding slowly back and forth between her legs, and her bum pressed lightly against me now and then. No wonder my cock was hard.

I waited a moment, and then decided to speak. “You working hard there?”

“Oh!” she squeaked, before chuckling and continuing. “Not with any real intent. I was just day-dreaming, and thinking about last night.”

“Don’t stop.”

“No?”

“No, please don’t. It’s very nice.”

“Mmm, your cock feels nice there.”

“Would it be helpful, or a hindrance somewhere else? Don’t you dare stop.”

“Oh, if you were interested, you could just quietly fuck me.”

“I could?”

“Just like this, but ... you know ... inside.”

“I thought you might be sore.”

“Not so bad, and anyway, we could just take it very slow. I don’t even care if I come. I just want you inside me.”

“You drive a hard bargain, but ... how about if you lean forward slightly ... Yeah, like that, hold on. You might need to guide me.”

“You sure know how to flirt.”

“Hey, no stopping...”

I arched my back to change the angle just a little, and my cock slipped through between her legs, and encountered her hand. She took me in her fingers, and slid lubrication all over the head, then lifted her leg enough that she was able to place my cock exactly where it needed to go. Then her finger kept moving as she spoke. “Just slide it in, okay? I’m pretty sure things are slippery enough.”

I wasn’t about to ignore her instructions, and pushed a little. My cock slid effortlessly inside her, but as she lowered her leg, it all felt wonderfully tight.

“Good?” I asked.

“Fuck, yeah.”

I could feel her fingers continuing to caress herself, her knuckles brushing against my balls, and I completely agreed.

We were silent for a while as she fingered and rocked slightly, and then she spoke again. “Could you ... maybe, could you just move back and forth against me a little? Is this ... I’m not sure if this is working for you?”

I pressed slighty against her rocking hips, and she groaned.

“Okay,” she said with a growl, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Do you like it if I talk, or should I shut up,” I asked.

“Oh, talk, please. And your cock feels ... oh, it fucking feels great there...”

“Feels great for me, too. Are you still just day-dreaming?”

“Fuck, no. I can feel those muscles that are sore from last night, and I’m well on my way to making them ache again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.