Snippets - Cover

Snippets

Copyright© 2023 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Situational, but not necessarily comedy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

I woke up when someone used the bathroom across the hall, but it wasn’t until I realised someone was standing by my bed that I opened my eyes.

My sister’s best friend stood there in the dim light, looking straight at me. She was wearing a faded Nirvana t-shirt that was too short to hide her pale blue panties.

“Hi, Fiona.”

She grinned and answered, “Hi, Ted.”

“Umm ... Fio ... you’re in the wrong room. Suzie’s down that way.” I pointed further down the hallway.

“Yeah. My God, do you know how loudly your sister snores?”

“Oh, I do, yep.”

“I can’t get any sleep.” Fiona turned and peered across the gloomy room, flashing more pale blue in the process. “You have a spare bed in here?”

“Nope, sorry.”

“Don’t you have friends to stay?”

“Air mattress. It’s downstairs in the closet. It would be too noisy to get out now.”

“Oh. Umm ... well, shove over?”

“Huh?”

“Come on. I’m really tired. Help a girl out here, would you?”

“But...” I couldn’t work out what to say. “ah ... I’ve just got boxers on in here.”

She grinned again. “I’m not exactly dressed for church here either, in case you didn’t notice.” She lifted her shirt a little.

“Oh, I did.”

“So I haven’t lost my touch?”

“Hardly.”

“Good, then. Make some room.”

I was a little lost, as I often was where Fiona was concerned, so I did the only reasonable thing. I shuffled over towards the wall, and pulled the blanket down a little in invitation.

Fiona leaned in, kissed me quickly on the mouth, then climbed in, turning away from me, and pushing her butt against me. She reached back and grabbed my arm, pulled the blanket up, and dropped my arm over her, muttering thanks.

I just lay there, suddenly wide awake, my rapidly stiffening cock prodding Fiona’s butt. There was no way in hell I was going to sleep at this point.

After a few minutes, Fiona sighed, turned over towards me, and spoke quietly. “Not sleepy, then?”

“Not exactly. Sorry about the...”

“Poking?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m flattered.”

“Really?”

“Well, I’d likely be more flattered in the daylight, after a good sleep.”

“Right. Sorry.”

“Stop that. Not your fault. Didn’t you have a wank tonight?”

“I...”

“Oh, come on, we’re half-naked in bed together. No need to suddenly become shy.”

I was silent for a moment. “Well, yeah, actually.”

“Pervert.”

“You said...”

“Oh, relax. I would have too, if I was home. I wasn’t going to rub one out with Suzie though. She’s a good friend, but not that good.”

None of this was helping my erection. “You always amaze me, you know that?”

“That right?”

“Yeah.”

“So it’s worth it flashing my panties at you now and then?”

“You do that on purpose?”

“I do everything on purpose. Well, except this. I didn’t plan on this.”

“No?”

“No. Well, not like this. Not tonight. Not when I’m so tired. Tell you what, how about we make a deal?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.