Paul and Tab - Cover

Paul and Tab

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2023 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Brother and sister have sex. Also discover what their parents do while they are at college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   .

Well we are on our way to college now. We, being my sister and myself. Twins, with me being an hour older than her. My name is Paul and her name is Tabatha. Or Tab for short. When I want to tease her, I call her Tabby. Or the other nick name I had Crabby Tabby. That name was usually followed with a punch from her. She always went for the head until she realized that more punishment came from a punch to my groin. We were 14 then and starting to develop. It was then that I realized that if I hit her in the tits, that caused pain.

We got along like most siblings do. We did have our moments when we acted up and that got us a swat on the ass and sent to our room. Sometimes from Mom and sometimes from Dad.

Parents were ‘Christen’ and believed in ‘spare the rod and spoil the child’. Yes parents were Christian fundamentalist. Church every Sunday and prayer group every Wednesday. Tab and myself with the kids and Mom and Dad with adults. Sometimes Mom went to special meetings and sometimes Dad went to meetings.

One day we were acting up outside and we got into it. She punched my balls and I punched her tits.

Well our mother saw us and decided she had enough. She made us both come in and receive a good ass whooping. Not with a bare hand or a belt. But with a wooden dowel. Just thinking of that piece of wood makes my skin crawl. She stood us in the living room and had us both strip. It was the first time I saw her naked since she grew up. And she saw me. When we hesitated she hit us both in the head with the dowel. Got our attention.

We stripped and did not face each other. Mom had Tab sit on the couch and watch. I was made to stand, facing Tab, and put my hands behind my head. No way to cover my cock. I got 20 lashes with the dowel. Ass, legs, lower back and when she saw my hard cock, it got 2!

Next it was Tab’s turn. Mom had her stand as I had and gave her 20 on her ass and legs. We then had to stand in the corner, facing out and look at each other. That’s how Dad saw us. He looks at me then at Tab and went to look for Mom. We did not see them for another 30 minutes.

When they returned they asked if we learned our lesson. We both said we did. And they let us get dressed and go to our rooms. We were confined to our rooms for the rest of the night.

From that day on we were model children. Not more name calling or punching. Just two kids who got along. We were 15 at the time.

Now we are 18 and packing my car to go off to college. Tab got into the college of her choice. A private all girl school, about 1500 kids there. I got my choice, State school. 5000 kids there which was about 90 minutes past her school. So it took me almost 5 hours to drive to my school! If I went by bus, 9 hours to get there. So did not go home except for the big holidays when school closed.

Tab and myself talked about 3-4 times a week. Usual stuff. How’s school work? How are you? Make friends? We also talked to parents once a week about the same stuff.

First trip home was Thanksgiving weekend. My last class was Wednesday morning and hers was Wednesday early afternoon, which her teacher cut short.

Met Tab at her dorm and we were off to home. Should be there just after dark. Well, close to it. Forgot about traffic. Took us a bit longer. Just 2 fucking hours longer.

Next trip was Christmas and I did it in just over 5 hours. Tab kept me going. Spring break and we did it again. Just over 5 hours. Finally last trip of the year. My last test was Tuesday morning and I would be leaving around noon. At Tab’s about 1:30. She would not be done till around 4 PM.

Tab was done and at the cat at 3:50 so we loaded her stuff in and started our ride home. Did not get more than 15 minutes in before she said she needed to stop. Found a place to stop and she grabbed a bag and headed in.

When she came out she had changed clothes. Bikini top and shorts now. Gone were the conservative clothes she had on. I did a bit of a choke when I saw her.

She looked at me and said to close my mouth before a fly flew in. She said that this outfit was more comfortable. Okkkkkk ... if you say so

On the road now and trying not to look at her tits as I drove, but the bumps on the road made them do a shimmy. I was getting hard and uncomfortable.

I had to ask her about her transformation from conservative clothing to what she wore now. She told me of the time a pipe broke and the floor of her dorm had to double up with others for 2 weeks. I did remember my parents and her saying something about that. Clothing was contaminated with what they said was asbestos and needed to be disposed of. School gave those affected $250 to get new clothing.

Seems the girl she was sharing a room with made fun of her clothing. Large panties, heavy thick bra (so nipple would not be seen), conservative clothing. This embarrassed Tab. Her roommate stripped off everything and got into bed. Bare ass naked! Tab was wearing panties, bra and a nightgown.

When Friday rolled around both were in their room and her roommate produced a bottle of whiskey. They drank some. Tab’s were weak drinks. But enough to get her to talk. She told of the time we got into trouble and what Mom did.

Her roommate told her of going skinny-dipping, having sex at an orgy, sucking cocks and cunts. Tab said she turned red all over at the story and was wet between her legs.

The next day they went to the store to get new clothes for Tab. Roommate picked out her new panties, or rather thongs. Lightweight bras. different tops and short skirts. Short shorts. Tab was transformed from uptight conservative person to free loving person in a few hours. She said she never felt better. Also she now slept in the nude.

After hearing all this, I was full blown hard. And the angle of my cock made it uncomfortable for me.

As we were almost home, I suffered. As we got off the highway, Tab asked me to go on a back road so she could change. Her words were that Mom would freak out if she was the outfit I was wearing.

Found a place to stop and Tab got out and changed clothing next to the car. But I saw nothing but her ass in her thong. WOW!! Back in car she had a skirt and a top on. Back to old Tab.

Over the summer Tab got an e-mail from school saying her room was finished and ready for her return.

Some reason the summer went by very fast and we were heading back to school. Once we left the parents, Tab asked if I could stop on the back road again. I did. She got changed. Goodbye conservative Tab. Hello free spirit Tab. She stood right next to the car and stripped off everything and put on super short shorts and a small top. She got back in car and did a bouncy thing and made her tits bounce. She also sat cross-legged and I could see her pussy lips.

As we got back on the highway, Tab wanted to play a game of 15 questions. A kid game? OK, it will pass the time. She went first and I had to ask the questions.

Question one: Is it a person?

Answer: No

Question two: Is it a place?

Answer: Yes

Question three: Is it in the USA?

Answer: Yes

Question four: Have we been there before?

Answer: rephrase

Question four: Have I been there?

Answer: No

Question five: Have you been there?

Answer: Yes

Answer try one: Your school?

Answer: No

Dam this is getting hard now. Also cock is hard from her bouncing to music.

Question six: Is it within 100 miles?

Answer: Yes

Question seven: Is it within 25 miles?

Answer: Yes

Question eight: Can you eat and drink there?

Answer: Yes

Question nine: Is it a restaurant?

Answer: No

Question ten: Is it a store where you can get junk food?

Answer: No A place to eat and drink, but not junk food. Plus it is close by.

Question eleven: Is it within 5 miles?

Answer: Yes

Question twelve: Is it within a mile?

Answer: Yes

Question thirteen: Is it an easy walk to it from here?

Answer: Yes

Before I could ask the next question Tab had me stop so she could change. Gone were the super short shorts and replace with mid-thigh shorts and an over sized top.

I started to ask the next question when Tab told me it would have to wait till next trip. HUH?!?! We were at her school now. Dam-it!!!

Well now trip home at Thanksgiving came. She met me at her dorm and Tab said it was to cold to play. Have to wait till end of year. Tab was wearing leggings and a flannel shirt. Conservative to me, but probably wild to Mom. She said she would find out when we got home. Yep, Mom raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

Christmas came and went. At Spring break it was cold and raining. She did not feel good. Spent break with a cold. All she did for the first few days days was sleep and eat soup. By the end she was feeling better.

End of year trip and We were off. As she got in the car I asked if she wanted me to stop so she could change. She said no and that she would change in the car. And that is what she did. Took off her shorts and panties and put on a string bikini bottom. Then top was off, no bra. And string bikini top on. My hands were bigger than all the material of her suit!

I was lucky to not crash car. Did my sister just get naked? In front of me? I was stunned. Tab had changed! WOW!

Tab turned to me and asked me to stop somewhere where we could talk. I got off the highway and found a store and got something to drink. Think I was going to need it. Wish I had some booze. Back at car Tab took a sip and asked if I remember her being sick during Spring Break? I replied yes. She said it was not a cold, but the aftereffects of an abortion. My jaw hit the fucking floor!!

When I recovered, she told me that her and a group of friends went to a party, on campus. They had done it before. Only this time boys were there. After some drinks were had by all, the orgy started. She said that she was fucked so much that night that the next day cum was still coming out of her. She waited and missed her period. Four other girls were in the same way. All went for an abortion the Friday before I picked her up. She had a hard time waking up from the anesthetic. Took 2 hours before they released her. She was still feeling the effects when I came and got her. She figured playing sick would be fine. She got away with it.

She turned in her seat and asked If I wanted to finish the game. I said OK and asked where we were in the game. She refreshed me with the information.

Question fourteen: Can I see it from where I am sitting?

Answer: Yes

Question Fifteen: Is it within an arms reach?

Answer: Yes.

Got it!! Your tits! Eat them and drink from them!

Wrong answer Mr. Smartie.

What?!?

Question Fifteen: OK will try last guess. (I am sure it is her cunt, but will say her ass) Your ass?

Answer: Wrong and I win! And as the winner I want you to strip naked and drive.

Had to find a place to pull over so I could strip. Only shoulder of road available. Just as I got my shoes off a cop pulled up behind us. Rotten luck.

Officer walks up and ask if we are having any problems. I told him that my shoes were bothering me and wanted to change them to sandals. At least my heels were red. OK, he stayed until we left. Another minute and I would have been naked. PHEW!!

My sister looked sad but relieved. We drove for a bit and stopped. I stripped naked in the car. Looked at my sister and she was smiling big time. OH, Full blown hard cock. She told me that I had grown some since last time she saw it.

Tab asked if I had used my cock on anyone or was I still a virgin? I told her I was not a virgin when I went to college and that I used my cock a few times at school.

We finished our trip and stopped at our usual place and got changed. Her in mid-thigh shorts and a decent top. Sister told me just shorts and a shirt.

Over the summer we found out some very shocking news. The way we found out was totally by accident. We had gone out to pickup a pizza that we ordered and saw Mom drive by in her car. We looked at each other and smiled a devils smile. We followed Mom. She pulled into a motel parking lot and went to the back. We parked on the other side and saw Mom go to a room. Of course we went to the room and tried to see in. A crack in the curtain allowed us to see one area of the room. We saw a few men walk by and we saw maybe Mom, walk by. Them we saw another woman’s legs walk by the window.

We were both scared shitless when the curtain moved. We dove to the ground, and waited. Crawled away from the window and stood up. We waited before we looked in again. This time we could see straight into the room. A woman was on the bed and she was naked! Her arms were tied to the headboard and a blindfold was over her eyes. A man crawled up between her legs and started to fuck her. Once he was done he presented his cock to the woman. Then we saw Mom lick the cum out of the woman’s cunt! Another man then fucked the tied up woman and when he came, again Mom licked her cunt and he had the woman clean his cock. This continued until all 5 men fucked the woman.

The woman was let up and Mom was tied to the bed. Only she was on her hands and knees. Once the first man went to her we saw why. He was fucking her ass! When he came the other woman cleaned Mom’s ass. This continued until all the man fucked Mom’s ass.

We had seen enough and left. Ate cold pizza on the way home.

The next day, Dad was at work and Mom went shopping. Tab and I could talk about last night.

“Did I have a weird dream or did we see what we saw?” Tab asked.

“No we saw Mom eating cum from a pussy and being ass fucked.” I answered.

“When did all this start and we wondered if Dad knew?” Tab asked me. Tab stood and went inside. I waited a bit and when she did not come back I went looking for her. Found her snooping around Mom and Dad’s room. She was looking in drawers, night stands, under the bed, in the closet. She found nothing. Then we heard Mom’s car. We went to our rooms and waited for Mom to call us down. We helped empty the car and put food away.

The rest of the summer we found out nothing more. And we were heading back to school. We stopped and changed clothing as usual. Tab in a small bikini bottom and crop top. She handed me some shorts with large leg openings. I put them on and asked Tab why these. She reached over and slid her hand right up my leg and grabbed my cock. I was hard instantly! All she said was “MMMMMMMM”. Tab played with my cock until I said I was going to cum. She lowered her head and took me in my mouth. I came in her mouth and she swallowed everything. “WOW” was all I could say!

We stopped and she changed, and dropped her off. I continued on.

“Did I just dream that?” I thought to myself. I played with my cock as I drove and Yes, I did cum again.

Waited a few days and called Tab. She said she would tell me more later when she was alone. Later that night Tab called me back. Told me that she had gotten horny and wanted to play with my cock. She also said my cum tasted good.

Thanksgiving came and went. Christmas came and we were let out of school early due to a large storm that was expected. Tab’s school also closed early. Some storm! 24 inches of snow in 2 days. Roads closed. People stranded. We were home safe and sound.

Mom and Dad had yet to decorate, due to Dad’s flu, so Tab and myself got all the stuff out and started. Tree up and decorated. Tab made sure the house was decorated. Now it looked like Christmas at home. Dad even seemed to be a bit brighter. With Mom taking care of Dad we had a potluck Christmas dinner.

Finally got out of the house on December 26th. We went to the store and got food. And we hit the mall and got presents for our parents.

The day before we were to leave, Mom asked us if we could put the Christmas stuff away. Dad was feeling better but not all the way back and Mom wanted to take care of him. We did as she asked. As I was putting the tree away on the top shelf, a panel that I had not noticed before opened up. Not thinking about it I put the tree away and the rest of the boxes.

Back at school, Mom let us know that Dad was all better and feeling his old self again. I was relieved, and so was Tab.

Spring trip home and I was prepared for Tab. Shorts with large leg opening. She arrived and was dressed conservative. Once away from school, off came the shirt and underneath was a crop top, that if she raised her arms, her tits were visible. Pants off and she had on a thong. Hard to drive looking at her. And when her hand went up my shorts, I was really hard! This time she put my cock in her mouth and gave me a proper blowjob. Dam she was good at that! Took it as far into her mouth as she could till she choked and backed off. She said if we were in a different position she could take my whole cock into her mouth. That was a trigger and I came in her mouth! She swallowed it all.

After I tried to feel her tits, but she slapped my hand away. “Be good and get a reward.” she told me. Rest of the ride I behaved as we talked. Pulled over and let her redress. Dropped her off and made my way to my school.

After about an hour into my ride, I got a text from her. Something under the seat for you.

At my school I got my stuff and remembered her text. Found an envelope under my seat, with a box inside it. On the envelope she wrote, Have to do till summer.

In my room I opened the envelope. A USB was inside. I inserted it to my computer. Was not ready for what I saw.

First picture was a spread open wet pussy. Next were a set of tits. Then a full body shot of Tab. A video was next. Started with her fingers in her pussy and her moaning. She picked up something and I saw a good sized dildo being fed into her pussy. From their she picked up a double dong and used it on her pussy and her ass. As she moved it she was also rubbing her clit. Then she squirted all over the bed. She removed the dildo and looked at the camera. Wait till I tell you what I heard from Mom and Dad one night. The video ended. More pictures followed. Topless, playing with tits, pulling nipples, a shot of her spread ass. Dam was she hot. Sister or no sister!

Summer break finally came. Picked up Tab and once away from school, she got naked in the car and only put on a long t-shirt. From her bag she pulled out a dildo and asked me if I could drive as she fucked herself. I asked her what she had heard from Mom and Dad.

She told me that one night she went to use the bathroom and heard Mom and Dad talking. Seems Mom was worried about a panel and what was behind it. Something the kids did not need to see. And the next day Mom was questioning me about why I was in the closet. Told her about a Christmas decoration we all missed. She looked me in the eye and shooed me away.

I told Tab that I saw the panel putting away the tree and decorations.

Tab reclined her seat and started to use the dildo on herself. I asked if she wanted help. She told me to drive and she would take care of me after. Almost all of the trip home she fucked herself. When we got to our area, she told me to stop and get my reward. I parked the car and she told me to come around to her side. As I got to her door, she was on her knees and a tube of lube was on her back. “See the lube? Lube your cock and fuck my ass!”

I lubed my cock and stuck a finger in her ass. Went right in. Added a second and they went right in.

“Just put your cock in my ass and fuck me!” So I did. WOW!! Fucking my sisters ass! When I went to grab her tits she smacked my hand away. “Later for them”, she told me. “Just fuck my ass!!” I also tried to rub her cunt, but her hand was there. I shot a nice load into her ass. She got up and thanked me. Then she got back into conservative clothes and we headed home.

Summer was like every other one. Dad worked, Mom home. She went to her ‘meetings’. Dad also went to his.

Around mid-July we got a chance to look in the closet. Moved some stuff around and opened the panel. Nothing there! Could Mom and Dad have known that we found the panel? Big let down. So we left and went watch some TV. Cool in the house but outside it was hot and humid.

Time to leave for the last year of college. Loaded the car and we were off. Yes, we stopped so Tab could change. She got naked and just put on a long shirt. Shorts by her feet. As we were leaving, Dad’s car went by. Tab looked at me and I nodded yes. We followed Dad’s car. He went to the mall and parked on the outer area. We watched. Mom’s car pulled up and parked next to Dad’s. A women got out and went to Dad’s car. She stood there waiting and watching something. Then we saw a man(?) get out of Dad’s car. The man got in Mom’s car and the woman got in Dad’s. Both cars left and we followed. Shit! They went in opposite directions.

We did not know what to do so we headed to our schools. It was then that I realized I left my wallet at home. Tab had to get changed into her old clothes and we headed home. Got there and no one was home. Got my wallet and as I was backing out. Dad’s car came behind me. Told him that I forgot my wallet. He was looking nervous. We said good-by and left. Tab had asked me to drive around the block. We went by the house again and no car there. Shit! Well, off to school.

On the way we were talking about what the parents were doing with other people.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.