Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

The Bank’s Christmas Party

After Lori returned home for her Christmas and New Year’s vacation, Charlotte, Lori’s best friend, asked Lori to go with her to the bank’s Christmas party where she was recently employed. At the party, Charlotte introduced Lori to Nicholas, Parker, and Lillian.

Nicholas, a loan officer, was in his upper twenties, tall, sexy, and good-looking.

Parker, an associate of Nicholas, was in his mid-twenties, tall, and unmarried.

Lillian, a young married teller at the bank, was pretty, with dark blonde hair, and hadn’t been married long.

The annual office Christmas party was held on Saturday night several days before Christmas. The president made an appearance and left early as did most of the older married employees. After that, the party started. Charlotte sat with two older employees while Lori wandered around socializing. The Christmas punch was spiked with Everclear and several people produced bottles of bourbon, Scotch, and other alcoholic drinks. Almost everyone got quite tipsy and Lori was no exception. After dancing with a vice president, Lori found herself under a piece of mistletoe held by Nicholas. He was married, but his wife was home with their baby.

Nicholas pulled her to him, held the mistletoe over their heads, and kissed her. She got into the kiss and allowed him to intertwine his tongue with hers. Suddenly, someone else turned her around and kissed her longer, wetter, and harder than the first. This turned out to be Parker, one of Nicholas’s associates.

The next thing Lori knew, the two guys were guiding her into a darkened office. The lights were off, but the moonlight was coming in through the windows. The guys were both tall, good-looking, and charming. Lori was impressed and intrigued by both of them. As soon as the door was closed, the two guys started removing her clothes. She was excited and drunk, so, she went along. The guys stripped her naked quickly. Nicholas pushed her down onto a sofa and sucked her tits while Parker removed his clothes.

When Parker was naked, he immediately mounted Lori. Her pussy was wet from the excitement and his large cock easily slid into her pussy. Parker pounded her pussy fast for five minutes giving her a couple of orgasms before spewing his cum into her pussy. As soon as he withdrew, Nicholas took his place. He mounted her and pushed her legs up high. His cock was very hard and he pushed it into her with his first thrust. He began stroking her slowly and steadily.

Nicholas had been fucking Lori for about five minutes when she saw the door open in her peripheral vision. She turned her head toward the door and saw Lillian, standing in the partially opened door. Lori had met Lillian when Charlotte introduced them. Lillian had only married about two months before. Nicholas continued fucking Lori. Lori looked at the wide-eyed open-mouthed face in the doorway. Parker, still naked, walked over, pulled Lillian into the room, and closed the door. His cock was hard again and he started removing her clothes.

Lillian struggled but not convincingly. She may have been recently married, but Parker was taller, better looking, and sexually more exciting than her husband. He pulled her blouse over her head and pulled her skirt, along with her pantyhose down and off of her feet. He unsnapped her bra and threw it on the floor with her other clothes. Lillian continued to protest and struggled to get away. Nevertheless, she was excited and, as Parker was removing her panties, her pussy was getting wet.

Parker ignored her protests and pushed his cock into her face. At first, she turned her face away, but after a few seconds when Parker pushed his cock against her lips, forgetting all about her husband, she opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. Lillian sucking made his cock even harder. He pulled her to the floor and mounted her. At first, Lillian tried to keep her legs together and struggled to get up. However, Parker sucked her boobs and as she felt his cock between her thighs, her resistance failed. She opened her thighs allowing Parker to get in between them and giving his cock access to her pussy. Her pussy was very wet and moments later his cock was fully in her pussy.

31687-8-image001.jpg

While Nicholas was fucking her, Lori watched Lillian getting stripped, sucking cock, and getting fucked. Nicholas had been steadily fucking Lori for ten minutes and she could sense that he was about to cum. As he pounded her pussy with his throbbing cock, she rocked her hips up to meet his thrusts. She orgasmed when she felt the hot semen squirt inside her. At almost the same time she heard squealing noises coming from the direction of Lillian and the other guy. She turned her head in their direction and saw Lillian digging her fingernails into Parker’s back as she rocked up and down, meeting his strokes. Lillian was having an orgasm, too.

After the Christmas party, Parker continued to fuck Lillian. They fucked about once a week in an office after the bank closed to the public and most employees had left. When Parker learned that Lillian was not on birth control, he wanted to give her a baby that her husband would support. Parker fucked Lillian three or more times during the week she was most fertile. Parker continued to fuck Lillian for two months until after she was pregnant. Lillian thought she was in love with Parker so often she made excuses to withhold sex from her husband. Parker fucked Lillian about two dozen times and her dumb husband never had a clue, nor did he ever suspect that the baby in Lillian’s belly was probably from the sperm of another man. However, that was a good thing since Parker was hotter, smarter, and taller, he would give them a prettier and smarter baby.

After returning to SMU, Lori got a part-time job at a local paint store on Saturdays and on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, the two days she didn’t have afternoon classes. She was smart and learned fast. She was naturally talented at color coordination and occasionally would meet with upscale homeowners to help decorate their homes by suggesting fabrics and colors. Hunter, a twenty-five-year-old painter, flirted with her and asked her to go out with him. She thought Hunter was hot so she kind of wanted to but didn’t because he was married.

One afternoon she went to a house where Hunter was working. She had advised the homeowners regarding fabrics and paint and dropped by to inspect the installation. When she arrived, Hunter was preparing walls for paint and wallpaper. Hunter explained that he needed to go to Lowe’s for some supplies. and suggested that she ride with him. He promised that they wouldn’t be gone long. She didn’t have to be anywhere in particular, so she agreed to ride with him.

Hunter had a van and they talked while they were driving, with Hunter, as usual, flirting with Lori. On the way back he stopped to go to a restroom. He parked the van in the back away from the other cars. Lori waited in the van until he came back to the van and got in. He didn’t start the van, but turned to Lori and pulled her to him. She was taken by surprise but didn’t resist. He French kissed her and she kissed him back. They necked for a while, and then he led her between the seats and into the back of the van. The floor of the van was carpeted. Lori was excited and horny. She lay on the floor of the van while Hunter opened her blouse, unhooked her bra, and pulled her panties off. Lori knew he was going to fuck her and decided that was what she wanted. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down.

Hunter mounted her and his cock slowly slid inside her. She had an orgasm as his cock was sliding in. Hunter fucked her for twenty minutes and she had three orgasms. She felt his hot semen squirt inside her as she was having her third orgasm. He rolled off of her and started to pull his pants up as Lori put her clothes on and straightened her hair. Hunter started the van and drove her back to her car, kissed her, and she drove back to the store.

Six days after the event in the van, Lori went to meet Hunter at a small motorhome that belonged to a friend of his. Lori had decided to tell him that she couldn’t see him anymore. As she was explaining to him why she wouldn’t see him anymore, Hunter kissed her. Lori lost her willpower and returned the kiss. Hunter had her naked, spread on the sofa bed in a matter of minutes. He spread her thighs and put his tongue in her pussy, sucked her clit, and generally ate her pussy. In a couple more minutes, he was on top of her sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. This time, he screwed her slowly, pulling his cock almost out and sliding it over her clit, and then pushing it back into her slowly. They fucked for twenty minutes before they both came. Then Lori dressed and drove back to her dorm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.