Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Mackenzie - Lori’s close friend was the same age as Lori, blonde, very pretty, and physically well-developed. Kenny is Mackenzie’s older brother and is two years older than Lori. He had just graduated from high school and was starting the first summer term at SMU. On the Sunday before classes were to start, Lori, her friend, Mackenzie, their friend Adalyn, and Randy, drove Kenny and his stuff to the college to move him into his dorm room.

They arrived at the dorm around noon and all pitched in to get Kenny’s stuff to his room. The dorm was practically empty because the student population was low for the summer terms. After Kenny’s stuff was in his room, the three girls went exploring. They rode the elevator up to the top floor. When the elevator doors opened, they heard music from down the hall. They wandered toward the music and soon came upon an open door. They peeked inside and saw a boy stretched across the bed.

The boy turned out to be Kurt, one of the dorm floor monitors. He was a twenty-one-year-old senior. He was very tan with dark brown hair. He was wearing only a pair of cut-offs. When he noticed the girls at his door, he was pleasantly surprised. Lori and her friends weren’t shy and didn’t hesitate when he invited them inside. He turned the music down and they all sat on the bed and made small talk.

The girls were wearing shorts or hot pants and pullovers or halter tops. Kurt flirted with all three girls, but he quickly focused on Lori. Kurt joked and flirted with the girls until they decided that they should go down and make sure that Kenny didn’t need help. Adalyn had a crush on Kenny and wanted to go down and hang around him.

Lori and Adalyn left Mackenzie with Kurt and went down the elevator to Kenny’s room, promising Mackenzie that they would be right back. Lori and Adalyn hung around in Kenny’s room for about thirty minutes before Lori became bored and decided to go back up to Kurt’s room and check on him and Mackenzie. When she got to Kurt’s room the door was open but Mackenzie and Kurt weren’t there. Lori walked up and down the hall, but they didn’t seem to be on the floor. Lori decided to wait for them in Kurt’s room. She turned the music up and sat on the bed.

After a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Kurt came through the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw Lori sitting on his bed. Kurt had kissed Mackenzie and then started feeling her up. However, she pushed him away and went back downstairs.

Kurt sat on the bed beside Lori and made small talk. It wasn’t long before he took a chance, and pushed her back on the bed and kissed her. She struggled for a moment but then kissed him back as her willpower faded. He pinned her to the bed with the weight of his body and soon had her top pushed up over her titties, her bra unhooked, and began taking turns sucking her nipples and kneading her titties. She told him to stop and let her up several times, but she didn’t sound very convincing.

He ignored her protests and continued sucking her titties. Soon he unbuttoned and unzipped Lori’s shorts and started working them over her hips. Her shorts were loose fitting so he had an easy time. She had gotten into the kissing and having her titties sucked and he had her shorts down and off before she realized it. It didn’t take much longer for him to get his shorts off.

Lori was so involved in Kurt’s kissing and sucking her titties that she didn’t focus on the other things he was doing. As soon as he kicked his shorts off, he put a knee between her knees and pushed her legs apart. He rolled on top of her and maneuvered his cock to her pussy. He found her opening with the tip of his cock and entered her.

By this time, Lori screwed her age with that many different guys. Her pussy was still tight, but she was very wet although Kurt’s cock was relatively large, he got the full length of it into her with two or three thrusts. As soon as his cock was fully inside her, he raised himself on his arms, pushed her thighs up with his knees, and started rhythmically stroking her.

Earlier, Lori had imagined what Kurt would be like, but she didn’t have any intention of doing anything like this. Kurt had overwhelmed her and her willpower was gone. She had just agreed to be a guy’s girlfriend. Nevertheless, a guy she had met only an hour before was fucking her. He was stroking her steadily, with long, slow thrusts, his large cock sliding deep inside her pussy and then pulling out until just the tip was still inside her. Now and then he would pull it out and rub it up along her clit, and then back inside. Lori thought that they must have screwed like this for ten or fifteen minutes. She had three orgasms. One shortly after he entered her, the second after they had fucked for a while, he was rubbing her clit with his wet cock, and the third after they changed to a new position.

31687-7-image001.jpg

After fucking her face-to-face for a time, Kurt rolled off of her and pushed her onto her side. He moved behind her on his side, pulled her leg up over his, and put his cock into her from behind. This was something new for her and it excited her. She had only been fucked before in the face-to-face position. Kurt kissed her neck and shoulders and held her titties while his cock slid in and out of her from behind. As Lori had her third orgasm, Kurt began stroking her faster and faster and squirted his semen deep inside her pussy.

They both lay on the bed, exhausted. After a while, Lori got up and went into Kurt’s bathroom. She washed and straightened her hair.

She put her clothes back on and went back into the room. Kurt was still lying across the bed, naked. His cock was in full view and he did not attempt to cover it up. Lori couldn’t keep her eyes away from his cock. It wasn’t hard anymore, but it was still long.

Kurt asked if he could take her out sometime. She told him she couldn’t because she had a boyfriend, but if he didn’t tell anyone about what happened today, they might do this again. Kurt happily agreed. He got up and kissed her. As they kissed, she could feel his cock getting hard again and then he was fucking her again giving her another orgasm. After he squirted another load of his sperm into her pussy they dressed and she walked to her dorm. It took less than two hours from the time she met him until he fucked her twice. However, they never met again.

A few days later, Lori was in her dorm room studying when someone rapped on her door. Lori got up and went to the door to find her friend Sadie, a pretty blonde, one year older than Lori. Sadie and Lori were not close friends but they met at a party. Lori thought that Sadie was a slut but she liked her anyway

Sadie wanted Lori to go with her to a nearby town. She told Lori that they were just going for a ride and wouldn’t be gone long. Lori was wearing denim shorts and a blue front-button blouse. Sadie drove from SMU toward Irving. Before reaching Irving, Sadie turned onto a gravel road and drove about a half mile to a farmhouse.

When Lori asked what they were doing Sadie just grinned and said that they were going to have some fun. Sadie told Lori that she would be right back as she got out of the car and went to the front door of the house. Lori watched as the door opened and Sadie went inside. Lori had waited in the car for two or three minutes when Sadie came out and waved for Lori to come in. Lori got out of the car and walked to the door. The door was open and when Lori went inside, she heard Sadie and a couple of guys talking. She wandered into the living room. Sadie and a boy Lori recognized as Layne, a senior, were sitting on the sofa. A second boy, Lee, a junior, was leaning in the doorway to the kitchen. Sadie and the two boys were sipping from freshly opened cans of beer. Lee held an unopened can of beer out to Lori. Lori accepted and took a sip.

Lee sat on the sofa next to Sadie and Lori sat on a chair. Sadie and Layne were laughing and teasing each other. Lee was paying particular attention to Lori as they all talked and laughed. After a while, Layne and Sadie began necking. They soon progressed to heavy necking.

As Sadie and Layne got more involved, Layne started running his hands over Sadie’s bare thighs below her shorts and squeezing her titties through her blouse. Lori excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was embarrassed to be in the room with the couple, so she lingered in the bathroom for a while. When Lori left the bathroom and walked back into the living room, she was shocked to see that Sadie and Layne were both naked. Sadie was on her back on the sofa, her legs spread, her feet in the air. Layne was mounted between Sadie’s legs, power fucking her hard and fast. Lori was faced with the sight of Layne’s butt moving up and down as he stroked Sadie. Lee was sitting on the hearth watching the couple fuck.

As Lori stood looking uncomfortable while staring at the naked couple on the sofa fucking, Lee got up and came over to where Lori was standing. Before Lori could react, Lee grabbed her and pulled her down onto the carpet. Lee put his knees over Lori’s legs and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She yelled at him to stop and tried very hard to push his hands away from her shorts. Lee ignored her protests, stood up, and pulled her shorts and panties off and over her feet. As he started undoing his cut-offs, Lori scooted away from him and ran down the hall, naked from the waist down. Lee quickly pulled his shorts and tee shirt off and ran after Lori. Lori ran into a room that turned out to be a bedroom. Lee caught her and pushed her back onto the bed.

He immediately forced himself between her thighs and started trying to find the opening to her pussy with his hard cock. Lori continued to yell at him to stop, that she had a boyfriend and couldn’t do this. Lee said that her boyfriend wouldn’t know, as he found her wet opening with the head of his cock. He pinned her hands down by holding her wrists to the bed and pushed his cock into her. As soon as Lee’s cock penetrated Lori, he began to stroke her. Lori gave up the struggle and began to fuck him back. She was overcome by the pleasure and forgot all about her boyfriend. She stopped protesting and began involuntarily spreading her legs wider and rocking her pelvis up and back to meet Lee’s thrusts. Lori remembered that the window and draperies were open and, if anyone was outside looking in, they could see Lee and Lori fucking. Lee turned Lori over and started fucking her doggy style.

31687-7-image002.jpg

After about five minutes of fucking, Lori heard voices in the room. She opened her eyes to see Sadie and Layne standing in the doorway watching her and Lee screwing. Both Sadie and Layne were naked. Layne’s cock was hanging down but quickly became erect as he watched Lee and Lori moving together on the bed. Layne said something to Sadie. She giggled as Layne pushed her onto the bed beside Lori and Lee. Layne leaned close to Lee’s ear and said something. Lori barely heard him tell Lee that they should switch girls for a while. Before she could say anything, Lee pulled his still-hard cock out of her and moved from her to Sadie. Layne immediately mounted Lori and pushed his cock into her with one quick stroke. Layne began fucking Lori as Lee pushed his cock into Sadie.

Sadie seemed to enjoy the whole thing. Lori was very embarrassed, but she was enjoying being fucked. Lee held himself up with his arms as he stroked Sadie. Layne, on the other hand, had the full length of his torso against Lori’s. His chest was pressed against Lori’s titties, as he kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth while he was fucking her. Lee came first, as he ejaculated inside Sadie. Layne fucked Lori for about five minutes after Lee and Sadie finished. Lee got up and left the room, but Sadie lay on the bed and watched Lori and Layne screw. Lori and Layne had simultaneous orgasms, both moaning loudly as they came.

Layne stayed on top of Lori until his cock got soft. He climbed off and went to the bathroom. Lori and Sadie just lay on the bed, not speaking. After a short time, they saw Layne go down the hall to the living room. Lori got up first, found her clothes, and went to the bathroom. She straightened herself up and came back to the bedroom. Both girls dressed and headed for the door. The boys were on the sofa in the living room. Lori and Sadie left quietly and drove away. Lori didn’t want anyone, especially her boyfriend to find out about this event. She made Sadie swear that she would never tell anyone. After being fucked by Layne and Lee, including her boyfriend, Lori had been fucked by twenty-two guys and boys.

One afternoon about a week later, Lori was visiting her new boyfriend, a senior, in his apartment. Her boyfriend had just left for his afternoon lab class and was not expected back for about three hours so was using the time to study. Lee dropped by and knocked on the door. Lori went to the door and opened it. She was barefooted, wearing shorts and a sleeveless pullover top.

Lee smiled at her and said “Hi.”

Lori was nervous because she didn’t know that Lee knew her boyfriend and hoped that Lee would not tell her boyfriend about him and Layne fucking her and Sadie the prior week. Regardless, she asked him to come in. He came in and sat down at one end of the sofa. Lori sat on the other end of the sofa. Lee asked if her boyfriend was home and Lori explained that her boyfriend was in class. They made small talk for a while, Lee on his end of the sofa and Lori on the opposite end. Lee commented on how smooth and tan Lori’s legs were. Lori was embarrassed, but she enjoyed the compliment.

Lee continued to make sly comments about Lori’s legs and, after a while, he commented on how well-built she was. Lee asked if he could use the bathroom. Lori pointed him down the hall and he walked down the short hallway to the bathroom, but he didn’t close the door.

When Lee finished in the bathroom, he came back to the living room and sat on the sofa, but this time, he sat in the center, close to Lori. Lee resumed the small talk with a sly innuendo now and then. He turned on the sofa to partially face Lori. Lori couldn’t help but notice the bulge in the crotch of the shorts Lee was wearing. He had an erection and it was making a large protrusion in the fabric of his shorts. Lee didn’t try to cover up or hide the bulge in his crotch from her. It appeared that he was trying to make sure that she could see it. As they chatted, he would nonchalantly drag his hand over his lap, stopping to give his hard cock a slight squeeze. He made sure that Lori was facing his way when he did. Lori tried to keep her eyes away, but she couldn’t help making glances at his bulging erection. She was embarrassed but she was feeling a wetness developing between her thighs.

Lori asked Lee if he would like a Coke as she got up and moved to the kitchen. He answered that he could drink a Coke. He watched her butt as she stretched up to get glasses from the cabinet. Lee got up from the couch and moved a few feet to the kitchen. He leaned against the kitchen counter with his feet crossed over each other at the ankle.

This made the bulge in his pants even more prominent. As Lori was putting ice in the glasses, Lee moved behind her and ran his hands around her waist. She twisted and pulled away from him as she firmly told him to cut it out. He commented on how sexy she was and let her finish filling the glasses. Lee took the glass when she offered it and took a sip. They both leaned against the counter as they sipped the drinks. Lee turned his glass up and finished his drink, set the glass on the counter, moved quickly in front of Lori, and pinned her against the counter. He began trying to kiss her, but she protested and tried to move away from him. She told him that it was time for him to leave, but he ignored her and continued trying to kiss her.

Lee became more insistent and finally connected his mouth with hers. She struggled to get free and stop him, but he held her pinned against the counter and continued to kiss her. He moved his hands over her torso and squeezed her ass. Lori continued to struggle and protested that he had to stop because she wasn’t going to cheat on her boyfriend.

Lee continued forcing kisses on Lori, running his hands over her body, and cupped one of her titties in his hand while he held her with his other arm. Lori was still struggling and protesting as he unzipped her shorts, ran his hand inside her shorts, and pushed her shorts over her hip and down her thighs. He forced his hand between her tightly clenched thighs and cupped her pussy in his hand. As he squeezed her pussy, she demanded that he let her go. He ignored her and held her tightly against the counter as he pushed her shorts and panties down. She tried to stop him, but he quickly pushed her shorts and panties down to her ankles, exposing her from the waist down. He used his foot to push her shorts and panties to the floor pulled her legs up one at a time and kicked them away. He kept her pinned tightly against the counter as he pulled his shorts down. Lori could feel his hard cock against her thighs as it was set free from his shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.