Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Jim, a hot good-looking popular Junior in Lori’s dance class suggested that Lori and Amelia ride around with him in his car. They agreed and all left for Jim’s car. Amelia got in the back and Lori sat in the front with Jim. Jim started the car and slowly drove around. They stopped for a few minutes at a drive-in, a hang-out for SMU students. Then Jim turned down one of the residential streets. Lori asks where they are going and Jim explains that he heard that there was a party at the apartment of a graduate student that helps teach a couple of freshmen classes. The girls knew the graduate student, so they weren’t concerned.

Jim pulled the car up in front of the apartment. There were three other cars already there. Jim said that he would go and check out the party. He left the girls in the car and went to the door. Someone answered the door and Jim spoke to them for a minute or two. He came back to the car and told the girls to come in. Lori and Amelia went to the trailer with Jim. Jim opened the door and the girls went inside.

Three couples were sitting around the living room. There were also two fraternity guys without partners. Lori recognized some of the people there as juniors and seniors at SMU. Everyone there was two to four years older than Lori and Amelia. Jim showed up with a can of beer for each of them. They drifted around the room talking to the people there. Soon, Lori got separated from Amelia. She scanned the room and spotted Amelia standing between the two fraternity guys and chatting. Lori sat down in a chair and sipped her beer. She watched as Amelia disappeared toward the bedrooms walking between the fraternity guys. When Amelia didn’t come back to the living room after about twenty minutes, Lori went to check on her. All the bedroom doors were closed.

She could see a dim light coming from under and around the door to the master bedroom at the end of the hall. She quietly made her way to the door. The doors in the apartment didn’t close very well and there was a quarter-inch to a half-inch opening on one side of the door. Lori peeked through the opening and saw that Amelia was lying on her back on the bed. She was completely naked. One of the boys was on top of her, her legs pointing toward the ceiling. The fraternity guy’s bare butt was moving up and down as he screwed Amelia.

31687-image001.jpg

Amelia was enjoying herself and saying, “Yes, yes, oh yes, fuck me.” She was rocking her ass up to meet his thrust and her legs were also rocking back and forth in rhythm with the guy’s thrusts. The second fraternity guy boy was standing several feet away. He was naked and his hard cock was sticking out in front of him. He was waiting his turn with Amelia. Lori watched as the first guy came and rolled off of Amelia. The second guy immediately crawled onto the bed, mounted Amelia, and put his cock in her. Lori noticed that the first guy was putting his clothes back on, so she left and went back to the living room.

Jim came over and asked if she wanted to go. Lori asked if they should get Amelia. Jim said that Amelia would get a ride back. Lori and Jim left the apartment and got in his car. They were supposed to go back to SMU, but Jim turned onto a gravel road that led into the countryside. Lori asked where they were going and Jim told her that they were just taking a drive. He drove about five miles out of town and turned onto a dirt field road that led to nowhere and was surrounded by trees.

Lori thought it would be fun to smooch with Jim. She believed she could handle him if he tried anything. She didn’t intend to let him fuck her because nice girls don’t fuck on the first date.

Jim suggested that they get in the back seat. Lori agreed, after all, the back seat was the most comfortable place to smooch. As Lori climbed into the back seat, Jim went outside, opened the back door, and got inside.

He slid over close to Lori and put her arms around her. They kissed once and then started smooching heavily. Soon, Jim had unbuttoned her blouse and was squeezing her titties through her bra. Next, he was trying to unhook her bra. She resisted, but he got the bra unhooked and pushed it up over and squeezed and kneaded her titties.

Again, she tried to stop him but not very hard because He lowered his head down and sucked both her titties and that was so exciting. He soon had her naked to the waist. While he was sucking her tits, he pushed her down in the seat. Lori didn’t intend to fuck but she enjoyed having her titties kissed and sucked.

Next, he started working on her skirt and panties. She was wearing a short skirt and pink bikini panties. Jim’s hand went under her skirt and he was tugging on the waistband of her panties. Lori tried to keep him from removing her panties, but he put his hand inside her panties and stroked her pussy with his finger. Soon, he had a finger going all the way in and out of her pussy. She was enjoying the finger fuck and was moving her pelvis up and down to meet his finger.

After fingering her and sucking her tits for a while, he got up on the seat and started pulling her panties and skirt off with both hands. “No don’t,” Lori beseeched. However, because nice girls don’t fuck on the first date, she only made a token effort to keep her panties on. Therefore, he was able to pull her shirt and panties off and toss them into the front seat. As soon as she was naked, he pushed his pants down and off of his feet. Lori tried to get up, but he pushed her back down. She struggled and told him to stop and to let her up. However, he used his knees to spread her legs. He got between her legs and mounted her.

Jim’s cock found the opening to her pussy and he started pushing it inside her. Her pussy was tight but slowly he was able to push his cock all the way into her pussy. As soon as his cock penetrated her all the way, he began to fuck her and Lori had an orgasm. Lori couldn’t do anything to prevent Jim from fucking her. She closed her eyes, stopped struggling, and started enjoying being fucked. Jim fucked her for ten minutes and gave her another orgasm before spewing his cum cock deep into her pussy. After he got soft and pulled his cock out of her pussy, Jim started putting on his clothes, Lori got up, retrieved her clothes from the front and back seats, and dressed herself. Jim drove her back to SMU and she got out of his car and walked into her dorm. Jim fucked Lori several more times before tiring of her and finding another coed to fuck.

It was a warm October and Lori drove home for the weekend. Lori and her best friend had been going to various teenage hangouts and flirting with good-looking hot guys.

Lori was staying the night with Charlotte at her house. Charlotte’s parents were out of town for the weekend to attend the wedding of one of their friends, but, Henry, her twenty-year-old brother would be coming home later. He and a couple of friends had gone to Austin to watch a University of Texas, football game.

Lori and Charlotte came home around nine p.m. They had something to eat and watched TV. Around eleven p.m., Henry came home. He had been drinking and was still a bit drunk. Lori and Charlotte were sitting on the sofa so he flopped down on the easy chair. He chatted with the girls but mostly he flirted with Lori.

Around midnight, a few minutes late Henry went off to bed. Lori and Charlotte finished watching a movie and went to bed. It was warm so Lori went to bed wearing her panties and pajama tops. There was a queen-sized bed in Charlotte’s room, so the girls slept together. It was late and they went to sleep. Lori hadn’t had much sleep, so she was especially sleepy.

Lori woke up later that night. Henry was on top of her. He was naked and between her thighs. Lori’s panties were gone and already Henry’s cock entering her pussy. At first, she was too sleepy to realize what was happening and thought she was dreaming. By the time she was fully awake, Henry’s cock was inside her and he was just beginning to fuck her. Lori didn’t want Charlotte to wake up. She whispered to Henry to stop and get off of her. He ignored her. He was getting some pussy and was not about to stop.

Lori couldn’t do anything to stop him without waking Charlotte and that would be too embarrassing. Besides, with Henry on top of her and his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, it was too late to stop him and anyway, it felt good. As Henry was fucking Lori they kissed. Both Lori and Henry remained very quiet and fucked without moving the bed much. Neither wanted Charlotte to wake up. They fucked until Henry spewed his cum inside Lori’s pussy. At about the same time, Lori had her second orgasm. After his ejaculation was finished, Henry pulled his soft cock from Lori’s wet pussy. He climbed off of the bed and tiptoed back to his room. Lori waited for a few minutes before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and went back to bed.

The next morning, Lori watched Charlotte carefully to see if Charlotte may have been awake while Henry was fucking. However, Charlotte didn’t give any indication that she was aware of what happened.

Henry came into the kitchen while the girls were eating breakfast. To her relief, he acted as if nothing had happened. One more time, when Lori was home from SMU, she and Henry met and fucked.

In her ‘Introduction to Academic Writing’ class, Lori met Makhel, another freshman. Makhel, a 6’3” black guy, had been recruited as a combo guard. Makhel who had a black girlfriend he was fucking, wanted some hot white pussy and Lori was a very pretty and sexy white girl.

Basketball season had not started but every afternoon the players had pick-up games. He invited Lori to come to a pick-up game and watch him play. Lori heard that blacks eight-inch cocks and while watching Makhel play, she wondered what it would be like to fuck a guy with a big black cock. After playing for a couple of hours, Makhel showered and took Lori to his apartment. Makhel’s roommate was not there.

Almost as soon as Makhel closed the door, he was kissing Lori and they were taking off each other’s clothes. Lori got her first look at a black cock. His cock was about six inches, (three-quarters of an inch above average size) and slightly thicker than average. However, Lori wasn’t disappointed because it was larger than most cock that had been inside her. Makhel led Lori to his bedroom and Lori climbed onto his bed. As she spread her legs, Makhel directed Lori to get on top so she straddled his body with her knees on each side of his waist. Then she lowered herself and sheathed all of his erect six-inch in her pussy.

31687-image002.jpg

By bouncing up and down on his cock, Lori was fucking Makel as much as he was fucking her. Before they had fucked her for thirty seconds, Lori had an orgasm and started howling, “Yes, yes, oh yeah ~ fuck my white pussy with your big black cock.” Makhel wanted to give Lori a pretty Nigger baby, and since she was ovulating, he would have if not for her copper UID. Michael flipped Lori over and for the next five minutes, Makhel pounded her pussy, just the way she likes it, and just before he ejaculated six inches deep inside her, she had another orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.