Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

The SMU’s women’s soccer coach scheduled a scrimmage with a Dallas Junior High School boys’ soccer team. The boys were under age sixteen, most being ages fourteen and fifteen. The boys were faster and quicker than the SMU college ladies’ team and won by a score of 5 to 2, and it might have been more lopsided except, in the second half, the boys’ coach had them play keep-away from the girls. Nevertheless, both teams had fun and Lori played for twenty minutes. Therefore, the ladies’ team might have done a little better if the coach had played the starters more. Regardless, the game was about gaining experience and not trying to win.

After the game, the teams went out to eat an early dinner. The players pulled tables together but sat in three different groups. Lori sat with two other girls and four boys. During dinner, a boy from a millionaire family invited Lori and the other girls to his house (or mansion) to join him and some of the boys in their hot tub. Lori quickly accepted as did three other girls. The boys are too young to drive so one girl took the other two girls and three of the boys. Lori took four boys in her car. She drove to her dorm, put on her bikini with four bowties, and her blue button-down dress. Keith sat next to her in the front seat. The other three boys sat in the back seat.

Lori liked Keith. He was a nice good-looking boy and they had already done a bit of flirting. Keith put his hand on Lori’s knee and when she didn’t say anything, his hand started creeping up her leg and between her thigh. “Your hand feels nice,” Lora said when his hand was under her dress, and as it crept high up to her bikini, Lori’s pussy was getting wet. Keith might have fingered her but it was only a short drive and they arrived at the house. Especially, after one of the girls jumped into the hot tub wearing her panties and bras, by the time Lori with four boys arrived, the other three girls and three boys had gotten cozy.

Lori quickly removed her dress and jumped into the hot tub and the four boys she came with jumped into the hot tub wearing swimsuits or their undershorts. Moments later, one of the girls triumphantly held up a boy’s boxer shorts. Seeing that, one or more of the four boys surrounding Lori, pulled her bowties, first holding her bikini top followed a bit later by her bikini bottoms. That meant that Lori and at least one boy were naked under the water. That was followed by more clothes being removed and soon thereafter, all four girls and the seven boys were naked.

31744-image001.jpg

Whenever women are willing to get naked in a group, they are willing to fuck. That is especially true for young, good-looking athletes and most college women athletes are sexually active but only very good-looking hot guys. That is why the Olympic athletes fuck like bunny rabbits. After all, fucking doesn’t hurt their performance. Moreover, where else will they find guys with bodies that are twenties?

It wasn’t long before Lori saw one girl bending over sucking a boy’s cock while another boy was fucking her doggy style. Then Keith, holding on to her titties pulled Lori into his body. Lori felt his hard cock between her thighs, so she opened her legs, grabbed his cock, and guided it into her already wet pussy. Lori was going to enjoy this orgy and she knew that after Keith fucked, other boys would fuck her and that is what she wanted to happen.

One thing Lori learned about teenage boys in their early teens, is they are not into a lot of foreplay; they just want to fuck. That was fine with Lora because that was one of the things that made them adorable. Furthermore, she needed a hard cock inside her. Lori knew that if they have the stamina all seven boys would want to fuck all four girls. Moreover, Lori wanted to be fucked by all seven boys, and she hoped all seven boys would give her orgasms. However, all seven boys would not fuck all four girls, because after getting fucked twice or three times, two of the girls left.

Therefore, Lori and the other girl were gangbanged by the seven boys and all of the boys fucked either Lori or the other girl twice. Therefore, by the time Lori and the other girl left, each of the two girls was fucked at least a dozen times and Lori had about that many orgasms. The other girl was already a slut for cock and tonight Lori’s body count will reach double digits. Therefore, Lori was on her way to becoming a slut that, according to her, will not happen until her body count is double her age. When Lori returned to her dorm, her pussy was a bit sore. However, remembering how good it felt to have hard cocks in her pussy, Lori enjoyed the feeling when she massaged her pussy by rubbing her legs together.

The following Saturday night, Scarlett took Lori with her to a fraternity party. Scarlett liked Thomas and he was a member of the fraternity. SMU has very strong rules against serving alcohol to underage students. However, someone spiked the punch with Everclear 190 Proof Grain Alcohol. Therefore, after a couple of glasses of punch, Lori was feeling a buzz. When Scarlett found Thomas in the hot tub with another fraternity member, she didn’t want to be the only girl in the hot tub with two guys. Therefore, she said, “Lori, get in the hot tub.”

“I can’t. I didn’t bring my bikini,” Lori replied.

Scarlett rolled her eyes. “It doesn’t matter. Just go in your bra and panties. That is what I’m doing. They are like a bikini anyway. Come on,” Scarlett ordered when Lori hesitated. “Thomas is in there, but there is another guy and I don’t want to be the only girl in the hot tub wearing only my panties and bra. You can talk to the other guy.”

Lori wanted to tell Scarlett to go by herself. After all the other guy was on the other side of the hot tub from Thomas. However, Scarlett was her friend and it might be safer if there is another girl in the hot tub.

“Okay, I’ll go in with you,” Lori replied.

“That’s great,” Scarlett said as she stepped out of her minidress, and also took off her bra.

Lori raised her eyebrows thinking, ’I probably shouldn’t do this but I guess it will be okay.’ Lori kicked off her heels and removed her pantyhose. Then she removed her skirt and blouse and jumped into the hot tub.

Scarlett had jumped into the hot tub and was talking to Thomas while Lori was undressing.

Lori slid deeper into the water until only her shoulders and head were out of the water. That way no one could tell what she was wearing or not wearing.

Scarlett giggled at something. From the other side of the hot tub, Lori couldn’t see under the water but she could tell that Thomas was exploring Scarlett’s body, and Scarlett was liking it. It wouldn’t surprise her if Scarlett and Thomas fucked under the water while in the hot tub.

Lori didn’t notice that the other boy had slid next to her until he spoke.

“Hi, Lori. That’s your name, right? I’m Lucas,” he said.

Surprised, she took her first good look at him. He was a sexy good-looking guy. He looked like a guy she could be interested in. However, she didn’t realize he knew her name.

“Yes, that’s right,” she answered.

“I’ve seen you around with Scarlett, but isn’t this the first time you have been to our fraternity?” he asked.

“Yes, it is,” she replied.

Out of the corner of her eye, a movement drew her attention. Thomas and Scarlett climbed out of the hot tub, ran inside the house, and slammed the door shut. Lori stared after them for a second, shocked that Scarlett would even ask her to get into the pool if she was only going to stay there for a couple of minutes.

Lori was about to leave too when she was startled by a hand sliding up her back.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

Lucas grinned. “Getting to know you better.”

“Maybe later, I think I should go inside.”

“Why? You just got here.”

Lori started to stand, but Lucas was holding her by her wrist. She tugged but he wouldn’t let go. She felt nervous for the first time since jumping into the hot tub. She could feel his hard cock through her panties as Lucas maneuvered her in the water. Then, with his other hand, he pushed her down until she sat on his lap.

“Look, I have to go,” she implored.

“Don’t be coy. Didn’t you come here to get fucked?” Lucas declared

“No, I didn’t. I need to talk to Scarlett,” she replied.

“Scarlett will come back when she and Thomas are done fucking. Here, let’s take these off,” Lucas said as he began tugging on her panties, trying to take them off.

Lori struggled and resisted but her panties came off. He put his hand between her thighs and inserted a finger into her pussy and then another. His fingers stroked up and down and her body started reacting from a combination of apprehension and from Lucas’s finger fucking her pussy.

Lucas was a very good-looking hot guy and, if he would have been nice and taken a little time, she would have wanted to fuck him, but not like this.

Then the door opened. Lori was hoping it was Scarlett returning. Instead, it was two half-drunk guys she had seen earlier but she didn’t know their names. Nevertheless, if she asked them, maybe they would rescue her from Lucas.

“Hey, guys. Glad you could join us,” Lucas said as they jumped into the hot tub.

They nodded back, and one of the guys said, “Scarlett is drunk as a skunk and giving it up to anyone.” That dashed any hope she had that the guys might rescue her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.