Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Since Scarlett is a slut, if she can, she will turn Lori into a slut too. However, after fucking Josh for two weeks, Lori learned how much she loves sex so, with Scarlett’s encouragement, it may not take much to turn the recent virgin into a slut. Scarlett introduced Lori to two high-income corporate attorneys, Henry, age 30, and Bill age 28. They invited the girls to fly business class to Hawaii with them for a weekend. Business is twice the price of economy but the seats are much larger and service is much better. Business class has priority check-in so passengers avoid the long check-in lines. The guys are smart, sexy, and very good-looking so, of course, Lori accepted.

Bill would be Lori’s date. He was charming and Lori thought he was hot. She knew the guy would spend $1,300 per person for the flights and hotels unless they were going to sleep with the girls. That was fine with Lori because she was excited and thrilled to go to Hawaii. The four would fly together, leave Friday, stay in a two-bedroom suite at Embassy Suites, and return Sunday. After checking in at the Embassy Suites, Lori put on a thin yellow dress and ran onto the beach laughing, dancing, and flirting.

31687-4-image001.jpg

After playing on the beach for a while, Henry asked, “Are you girls ready to have lunch?”

“Yes, I’m starving,” Scarlett replied.

For lunch, they had fresh fish and other delectable dishes with Hawaiian flavors. After lunch, they returned to their room and Scarlett said, “Lori, you are taking modern dance so you should show your dancing skills and do a strip tease for the guys.”

“Just me?” Lori asked.

“Yes, dance and do a striptease for us,” Bill implored.

Lori, looked hesitant so Henry coaxed her further by saying, “Go ahead, you will be great,” and Scarlett was nodding her head, “Yes.”

Okay, I’ll do it,” Lori replied as she kicked off her flip-flops. She took her Sony Walkman Digital Music Player and played a K-pop song she liked. Then dancing, Lori grabs her thin yellow dress and slowly starts pulling it over her head.

31687-4-image002.jpg

Then holding her dress with one hand, she lowered it from above her head to below her hip and let it fall to the floor. Dancing some more, Lori slowly pulls the bowties on her bikini top and then on her bikini bottoms and they fall to the floor leaving her naked.

Lori was thinking, ’Taking my clothes off with guys watching is sexually stimulation. I can feel my pussy getting wet.’ Lori took her middle finger and wiped some pussy juice and stuck her finger in her mouth to taste herself.

“My God! I have never seen a striptease that sexy. My cock is so hard, it is about to burst out my pants,” Bill exclaimed as he grabbed Lori’s hand practically pulling her into the bedroom.

Bill almost ripped off the bedspread and practically threw Lori onto the before taking his clothes as fast as he could. Lori was thrilled and sexually excited to know she had that so much power that Bill couldn’t wait to fuck her. It made her pussy even wetter and she wanted Bill’s hard cock to scratch her pussy itch. As Bill climbed on top of her. She felt his cock against her thighs so she spread her legs wide to give him full access.

Lori felt his cock pressing on her pussy and then with a hard thrust, his cock was fully inside her. Bill started pounding her pussy like there is no tomorrow and that excited her even more. As she felt her climax building up, she wanted to completely drain his balls. Bill felt like Lori’s wet very tight pussy was milking his cock like a Dutch maid and Lori could tell Bill was close to cumming. Then a few seconds after he emptied his ball deep inside her orgasm hit and she screamed, “HRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.”

Bill fell off Lori, exhausted and breathing hard. Lori had never been fucked that hard and with so much passion and she loved it. “That was great. Can we do it again?” Lori asked.

“Shit?!! Maybe later” Bill replied still breathing hard. He felt like he had gone all out in a hundred-yard dash and he wasn’t up another thrust, let alone another fuck. After resting for several minutes, they cuddled in each other’s arms for the next hour or so, and by then Henry and Scarlett had fucked, put on their swimsuits, and were checking on them. Bill might have fucked Lori again but Scarlett wanted to go swimming in the ocean, so Bill or Lori got up and all four of them went to the beach in their swimsuits.

They swam in the ocean and stayed at the beach for three hours. Fortunately, they had plenty of sunscreen lotions and creams that they liberally applied or they would have burned under the hot Hawaiian sun.

They returned to their suite, showered, and got dressed for a night out on the town. Scarlett selected a hot-pink micro miniskirt that just barely covered her lace panties. Lori wears a tight blue strapless mini dress. For dinner, they go to a Japanese restaurant. Most clubs are 21 and older but a couple of clubs that also serve food are under 21. Scarlett and Lori could dance but they had to be seated in a separate area away from the bar. That meant that all four sat in the under-21 area.

Lori wanted to put her dance lesson to use so, instead of sipping on her non-alcoholic drink, she danced almost every dance. When she wasn’t dancing with Bill or Henry, she would dance with any young good-looking hot guy who asked. They stayed out and danced until almost midnight. Scarlett said, “Lori, you and I will exchange partners tonight so you will be sleeping with Henry.”

Lori raised her eyebrows but replied, “Okay.”

On the way to the Embassy Suites, Henry promised Lori that he would fuck her hard and give her as many orgasms as she wanted and then he would give her more.

“Hmmmm,” Lori replied. That sounds like we are going to have oodles of fun and I can hardly wait.”

After arriving at Embassy Suites, Lori kicked off her heels and removed her pantyhose and minidress. Then wearing her panties and bra she went to the bathroom for final preparations. One last look at her reflection in the mirror and she felt ready for their night of passion. Lori left the bathroom, climbed onto the bed, and waited patiently for Henry. Lori was prepared to be licked, pussy licked, sucked, and kissed all over. If his skills in bed were as good as Henry promised, she knew their night of passion was going to be first class.

Henry arrived moments later wearing only his pants. Henry climbed onto the bed, pulled Lori’s body up against his, and kissed her.

31687-4-image003.jpg

His tongue in my mouth was probing, searching, and dueling with mine. The relentless pressure of his mouth on mine was intoxicating. I wanted more than anything at that moment for Henry to rip off my panties and bra, and for his cock to plunge into my pussy. I wanted his cock to stroke my pussy, dozens, no, hundreds of times, giving me orgasm after orgasm until I collapsed exhausted from our fucking.

His passionate kisses increased in intensity. He has removed his pants and he unsnapped and removed Lori’s bra. He turned Lori around facing him. With his arms around her, back he held her tight to his body, He still had his boxers on, but Lori could feel his hard cock against her belly.

Henry was taking his time, but with her pussy begging for a cock, she needed to get closer. Pushing him over to his back, Lori pulled off his boxers, removed her panties, and sat astride his hips. She couldn’t resist fondling his cock. She wanted to feel his hardness. Stroking him while leaning over and kissing his lips, excited her even more. Her pussy was dripping wet and increased her desire to have his hard cock inside her.

Thoughts of Henry pounding her pussy flashed through her mind and she could not wait any longer for him to ravish her. Scooting down his legs, she bent down and took the tip of his penis in her mouth, first licking and sucking just the end of him. Open-mouthed kisses, sucking gently any liquid that had escaped. She tasted and savored his precum. Lori teased him by lightly licking and sucking on the tip of his hard cock. However, she stopped when he moaned because she wanted him to cum in her pussy, not her mouth. Her pussy was throbbing in need of a hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.