Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Lori is a smart girl. Her SAT score was 1450, slighter above the average SAT score for students attending SMU University in Dallas, Texas. When she first fucked Josh, she had just had her period so knew she would not get pregnant. However, most likely she ovulated during the 12th through 16th day and she and Josh were fucking during those days. Therefore, Lori realized that pregnancy was very possible. She leaves for SMU tomorrow and today is the 18th day since the first day of her period. Therefore, almost certainly Plan B, the morning-after pill, will not work. If she is pregnant, she will require some other method to terminate her pregnancy. Lori will wait until she enrolls in SMU and will use the SMU Health Clinic to test for pregnancy and terminate her pregnancy if she is pregnant. Her family doctor has been her parent’s doctor since before she was born. Therefore, even though she is eighteen and it is illegal for the doctor to inform her parents, she cannot be certain that he would not do that and she doesn’t want to discuss her sex life with her family doctor anyway.

Lori has a partial athletic women’s soccer scholarship which will assure her the best and priority women’s health services. As a freshman and not a highly rated freshman, it is unlikely she will play in any soccer games this year except for occasional mop-up in the last few minutes if SMU is far ahead. Therefore, she did not enroll in SMU for the summer.

Upon arriving at SMU, Lori moved into her on-campus housing dorm room and met, Scarlett, her roommate. Lora liked Scarlett. She is smart, outgoing, and a very pretty freshman girl. Also, Scarlett is a slut. She has been fucking good-looking boys and men since age thirteen. Scarlett knows how to play the part of a slut when she wants a one-night stand from a hot guy but she is also very good at being a virgin when it suits her purpose such as when she wants to be paid $1,000 to $2,000 for fucking a man.

The next morning, after talking to her coach, Lori went to the SMU Health Clinic. After a blood test her hCG indicated that she was pregnant and to terminate her pregnancy she was given two different drugs, mifepristone and misoprostol. Lori would return two weeks later for a follow-up and have a copper IUD inserted.

Lori signed up for Beginning Modern Dance, one of the half-dozen SMU dance courses open to Nonmajors. That is where she met Oliver, a Junior, taking the class. Oliver was the most beautiful man Lori had ever met. He had beautiful dark brown eyes, huge shoulders, and the most awesome butt Lori had ever seen on a man. Lori was in love.

Of course, Lori could not let him know how she felt. How could some gorgeous upperclassman be interested in some inexperienced freshman? So, during the second week of class, when he came up and spoke to her, Lori thought she would die. Lori was so tongue-tied she did not remember if she said anything except “Hi” or “I’m fine,” or something like that. Nevertheless, after another week when she saw an opportunity, Lori sat on her chair with her foot on her desk for a few seconds allowing Oliver to take a look at her panties.

31687-image001.jpg

Oliver noticed and invited her to a party Saturday night. Of course, Lori said yes.

After picking Lori up, Oliver took her to somebody’s apartment where there was beer and marijuana. Lori didn’t want anything to do with marijuana, so she sipped on a beer.

It wasn’t long before Oliver leaned over, lifted her chin, and kissed her. Lori was in heaven. His lips on her lips sent a thrill through her body. Her eyes closed as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his chest.

Lori loved it when his tongue entered her mouth and began playing with hers. Oliver kissed down her neck, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Lori felt his hands on her breasts which, excited her even more. However, when he tried to remove her pullover blouse from over her head Lori resisted and said, “There are others in the room.”

Oliver took Lori to the empty bedroom. Lori would have been more than willing to let Oliver fuck her, except the doctor told her she should not have sex until after the copper UID was inserted and that wasn’t for several more days. But she was so excited and it felt so good being with Oliver, so she agreed.

Soon, Lori was naked to the waist and when Oliver consumed her breasts, Lori felt a wet spot beginning to form between her legs. He kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, getting her more and more excited.

Soon Lori was lying on the bed with Oliver’s body pressing on top of her. Lori could feel his hard cock through his shorts. Lori also realized that he was removing her shorts. Although, her body said, “Yes,” Lori placed her hand on his and asked him to stop.

Oliver didn’t want to stop. “But, Lori, isn’t this what you want?” he exclaimed.

“I’m sorry Oliver,” Lori replied. “I can’t do that today.”

“Why? Are you a virgin?”

“No, I’m not a virgin. However, I’m not on birth control but I will be next week.”

“Look Lori,” he said. “You don’t have to worry. We just won’t go all the way.”

Lori was nervous and apprehensive, but her body was screaming, “Yes.” She wanted to continue so she said, “Okay.”

Lori let Oliver remove her shorts but she kept her panties on. They resumed kissing and Oliver started to finger her and rub her clitoris under her panties. But Lori was too nervous to enjoy it. Oliver must have realized that because he stopped kissing and fingering her.

Lori could sense Oliver’s change in attitude so she asked, “What’s the matter, Oliver?

“Well, you could let me fuck you?”

“I can’t do that yet,” Lori replied

“There is one other thing you could do?”

“What’s that?” she asked

“You could give me a blow job.”

“Okay.”

Oliver removed his pants and Lori got her first look at his perfectly formed penis. Lori wanted to give Oliver pleasure and without the fear of having intercourse, she was able to relax. Tentatively, and then with more passion, Lori kissed, licked, and sucked on his penis. However, Oliver grabbed the back of Lori’s head and attempted to force his cock down her throat. Lori kept pulling her head back to stop from gagging. Oliver must have realized what was happening because he relaxed his grip and allowed her to lift her head enough to keep from choking. Lori could tell that he was close to cumming so she kept as much of Oliver’s cock in her mouth as she could and continued sucking. Moments later he spewed his cum toward the back of her throat and she swallowed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.