Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

In two weeks, Lori would be leaving to enroll and attend SMU. ’Nevertheless, this is going to be a fun two weeks,’ Lori, thought to herself as her young lover finally got up off her. ’Tonight, Josh and I are going to be naughty and fuck,’ the lustful teenager thought to herself.

However, in the unlikely event the Dalys return early, Lori will make certain the Dalys would have to call, knock, or ring the doorbell. There are three ways to get into the house. They are the front door, the garage door, and the back door. Before being naughty and fucking Josh, she will chain-latch the front door, latch the garage door from the inside, and make certain the gate to the backyard privacy fence was bolted on the inside. The gate is the only way to the back door. The Dalys designed it that way to prevent uninvited guests from using their pool and for legal reasons in case a child was to fall into the pool.

After her young lover finally got up and off of her, he put on his swimsuit and jumped into the swimming pool. However, before jumping into the pool naked, Lori lay on the lounge chair for another thirty minutes to get an overall tan. When, after several minutes she got out of the pool, she noticed the cum flowback drying on the lounge chair so before going inside, she washed it off with a water hose. Then picking up her bikini, she walked naked into the house before getting dressed.

Josh watched the naked voluptuous teenager until she went into the house. Friday afternoon, while she was shopping, Lori dropped Josh off to practice and play baseball with some members of his team and picked him up several hours later before cooking supper. Josh was sweaty from playing baseball so he showered while Lori was cooking supper. After supper, they watched the one-hour Korean Romance drama, “Yeonu’s Summer.” During the drama, Lori was thinking, ’Today was wonderful. I loved feeling Josh caress my body, kiss and suck on my titties, and especially, I loved feeling his cock in my pussy. So, I want Josh to caress my body and fuck me every day until I leave to enroll and attend SMU University.’

After watching the drama, Lori asked, “Josh, you know, don’t you, that we were naughty today?”

“Yes, I know,” Josh replied.

“Please, never tell anyone. If your parents found out I could go to prison for raping you,” Lori implored.

“I promise, I will never tell anyone but you didn’t rape me. I wanted to fuck you,” Josh replied.

“Since you are under seventeen, it is statutory rape and the law would say I was harming you,” Lori said.

Remembering what a man said in the movie, ‘Oliver Twist,’ Josh replied, “Then the law is an ass.”

“I know that. So, do you want to be naughty with me again, tonight?” Lori asked.

“Oh yes, I want to be naughty,” Josh replied.

Lori said, “I will wait for you in the guest bedroom.”

When Josh entered the guest bedroom, Lori was sitting on the bed in her panties and bra her bra half off.

31687-image001.jpg

“Don’t turn off the light, I want to watch you undress ... Slowly,” Lori said.

As he slowly undressed, Josh was watching Lori. When she saw his rigid hard cock, Josh saw her lick her lips and involuntarily open her legs a little wider. Josh had watched enough porn to know about what to expect. His parents had set his laptop to “Safe search on” but it was easy to disable “Parental Controls.” A video he had watched said a woman needs lots of foreplay with very light kisses and caresses all over their body. Therefore, that is exactly what Josh planned to do. Instead of removing Lori’s panties and bra, he will kiss and caress her until she removes them.

Josh climbed onto the bed next to Lori and they hugged and kissed. Lori could feel Josh’s hard cock against her body and she felt a wet spot beginning to form on her panties. After French kissing for a few seconds, Josh kissed Lori’s forehead, sucked on her ear lobes, and kissed her neck. Then he kissed her shoulders and the top of her breasts. Skipping over her bra, Josh kissed her tummy, her navel, and down to the top of her panties. While kissing, Josh was lightly caressing any bare areas he could reach.

Skipping over her panties, Josh kissed and licked her upper thighs and between her thighs. Lori moaned and by now her panties were getting damp. However, Lori felt like she was being teased and she needed more than Josh’s kisses. However, Josh continued kissing down her legs and her feet before sucking on her toes. After turning Lori over, she squirmed when he tickled her by licking the soles of her feet. He kissed her calf and kissed up the back of her legs. He licked between her thighs up to her panties and Lori moaned again. Her pussy was in full flow and she needed more than Josh’s incessant teasing.

Josh kissed and nibbled on the parts of her asscheeks that were not covered. Lori went, “hmmmnnnnnnn” from the wonderful sensations. Josh kissed all over Lori’s back giving additional attention to the small of her back. Then he continued kissing up her back, her shoulder, and her neck. Then he sucked on her ear lobes before turning her over again and French kissing her. Then he started kissing down again. When he got to the top of her bra, Lori practically ripped it off to give Josh access to her titties. Immediately, Josh massaged, licked, and planted soft wet kisses all over the succulent titty tissue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.