Babysitter's Bikini - Cover

Babysitter's Bikini

Copyright© 2023 by Adaeva

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage girl babysitting for a young boy and his sister has a fantasy to tease the boy. The teasing goes much further than she had ever imagined that it would. After the initial teasing, her sexual relationship with the boy continues for another two weeks (Chapters 1 & 2) until she leaves to attend SMU. Starting in Chapter 3, she arrives at SMU where she continues her sexual adventures with numerous hot guys. She loves fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Lori Saunders who had just had her eighteenth birthday, was a babysitter for the Dalys’ two kids, nine-year-old Jessica and fourteen-year-old Josh. She had been babysitting these kids for almost four years and found it to be a very rewarding job. The Daly’s were well-to-do businesspeople who owned their chain of specialty clothing stores. Both were very busy and appreciated the way Lori took care of their kids. Lori was paid very well, especially now that she could drive taking their kids to various functions freeing up Mrs. Daly to open up a couple of more stores in neighboring communities.

Until she graduated from high school almost three months ago, the job also allowed Lori to keep up with her love of playing soccer for her high school and, now, for a local women’s soccer league. Soccer keeps her young body very firm and trim. Several boys from the high school and a couple of college guys had asked the cute dark brown-haired girl out, but she had only gone out on five dates and the boys had either been very clumsy in their dating techniques or else, they came on too fast and too strong.

Therefore, for the time being, Lori was uninterested in the dating scene. However, she was not without an admirer who was able to see her almost every weekday. Lori noticed that young Josh had taken to watching her very closely especially when they enjoyed the Dalys’ large in-ground pool. Her swimsuits were not very revealing, even the two-piece suits were conservative when compared to what most of her friends wore to the local public pool. However, it was his almost continual attention to her while around the pool that got her thinking about teasing the young lad.

’It just might be interesting to see how he reacts if I wear something a little more revealing. After all, what could happen? If he tries anything I can control him,’ she mused. The thought of teasing young Josh, definitely excited Lori in a way she had not felt before.

Lori wondered how to go about teasing the boy with her body. She had never done anything like this before and none of the bathing suits she had suited her purpose. An unexpected opportunity presented itself within a couple of days. Mrs. Daly asked if Lori would like to watch Josh over a long weekend while she and Mr. Daly visited some friends in the next state over. Jessica would be visiting with her grandparents while they were gone, but Josh wanted to stay and play baseball with his summer league team.

Lori quickly agreed saying that she could get Josh to his games while they were away this weekend. She knew this would be a golden opportunity to put her teasing plans into action. First, she had to find the right bathing suit to fit her needs. Lori spent that evening shopping for a suitable outfit at the local beach shop. After trying on several two-piece bathing suits, Lori found a suitable bikini that really ought to drive young Josh crazy.

It was pink and white and had to be tied around the neck and back to keep the top on with ties on each side of her hips to keep the bottoms on. It was more daring than anything she had worn in the past and her mom would kill her if she caught her wearing it. The top covered little more than the nipples of her shapely 33B breasts, and would easily show off her soft natural curves.

The bottom part of the ensemble barely covered the top of her pubic hairline line and she noticed a few dark brown hairs peeking out from the sides. ‘Well, I guess I’ll have to do a little trimming down there before showing this little number to Josh,’ Lori snickered to herself.

The Dalys left Friday morning after Jessica had been picked up by her grandparents. Josh was in the process of doing some chores his dad had given him when the phone rang. Lori listened in on the conversation. It sounded like some of his friends wanted to come over. At first, she is concerned that he might let them come over and ruin her plans for the day, but she is pleased as the boy tells his friends that he will be busy all weekend except for his baseball games and that he will see them on Monday.

’At least I won’t have to worry about his friends showing up and ruining all my fun this weekend,’ she observed. Lori let him finish the few chores he had left and asked him if he would like to swim in the backyard pool.

The boy’s eyes quickly perked up and she saw a big smile come to his face as he answered, “Wow, that would be great Lori.”

“I’ll meet you there in ten minutes,” she quickly responded. Lori headed for the guest room to put on her new bikini. She quickly stripped and tied the new suit in place and looked at herself in the mirror.

It fit perfectly and she could even see her nipples showing their outline and a bit of a camel toe in the thin and skimpy material. As she had trimmed her pubic hair the night before, no dark brown hairs were trying to sneak out of the scant material covering her pussy.

Lori, covered in a large beach towel, headed for the lounge chair under the large sun umbrella next to the pool. However, first, she checked to make certain the gate to the backyard privacy fence was bolted on the inside. Lori didn’t want anyone to see her almost naked in her tiny bikini. The gate was the only entrance to the backyard or even the back door. The Dalys designed it that way for practical and legal reasons, in case a child was to enter the back and fall into the pool.

Josh followed a few minutes later in his swimming trunks. ’Time for the fun to begin,’ Lori thought to herself as the young lad came up to her.

“Ready to get in the water, Lori?” he asked.

“Maybe in a little bit, but first I need to get some suntan lotion on so I won’t burn so bad. I bought a new swimsuit and it fits a little differently than my others and I don’t want to get a sunburn. Here I’ll take the towel away and let you see. Well, Josh what do you think?” she asked him after removing the towel to reveal the skimpy pink and white bikini.

31687-1-image001.jpg

She saw his eyes check her and her almost camel toe out, and his mouth dropped while he struggled to answer her. “Ahh, uhh, it looks great on you Lori,” he stammered.

“No, silly do you think I need to put suntan lotion on to protect me in this new swimsuit?” Lori questioned. The teasing had begun and she was already beginning to enjoy her effect on the boy.

“Yeah, sure I can see white areas that might burn if you’re not careful,” Josh replied.

“How about my back, what do you think?” she inquired while turning over to let him look at her backside.

31687-1-image002.jpg

“Uhh, yeah, I can see some white areas back here too,” he stuttered.

“Then would you be a dear, and put this suntan lotion on my back for me? I don’t want to burn,” she explained.

“Sssure Lori, I’d be glad to,” Josh feebly replied as he grabbed for the suntan lotion. Josh poured the lotion into his hands and began to spread the slippery liquid on the top of her shoulders.

“Hmmm, Josh you are so good at that,” she sighed as the boy’s hands glided over her shoulders. Not only was this fun, but his hands felt good on her body. “Make sure you get all of my back, okay?” she asked thinking she would like to see the look on his face.

“Yeah, sure Lori, but I can’t get your whole back,” he stated.

“What do you mean, Josh?” she inquired.

“Well, the bow you tied in the back will make it hard for me to get to some of those white areas, without getting suntan lotion all over the bow,” he replied.

Well, he was right. Should she let him untie the string to her top? He can’t see anything if I do and besides, I can stop this at any time. “Sure Josh, I don’t want any sunburn. You can untie it for me.” Lori responded.

She felt the release of the bow and within moments his eager young hands were again applying the lotion on her bare back. After a while, Josh finished her back and began applying the lotion, first on her feet and legs, then on her firm round butt and upper thighs. The boy’s hands roamed all over her butt and the back of her upper thighs, kneading the cream into her ever more sensitive skin. It felt so wonderful that Lori opened her thighs slightly to allow him to access the sensitive thigh flesh between her legs.

Josh immediately took advantage of the situation and began to rub the lotion into the new area. When his fingers inadvertently began grazing Lori’s now swollen cunt lips through her bikini bottom, she unconsciously let out a little gasp of pleasure. She noticed that Josh just kept on enthusiastically applying the ointment. As he worked on her inner thighs; she felt a wet spot beginning to form between her legs. Lori wondered if Josh could feel or see it. If he did, he made no mention of it.

His fantastic fingers just kept kneading the slippery potion into her firm thighs. As much as she was enjoying this, Lori knew that she was missing some very important items in teasing this young boy. She wanted to see the reaction on his face and to see if he had an erection. “Jjosh, could you hold up a sec. I want to turn over. I think you have taken care of my back areas. O.K.,” she asserted.

“Uh, yeah, sure. I think I got all the areas I could,” he stammered. Lori could almost hear the disappointment in the boy’s voice as he got up to leave, thinking he was done.

“Just where do you think you’re going, young man? You’re not done yet. I still have some areas that need that suntan lotion,” she dictated while turning over. Lori had to be careful to keep the bikini top in place or it would have slipped off her nipples when she turned over.

Josh was quickly by her side again with a big grin on his face. “I’m sorry, Lori, but I thought I had gotten all the areas you couldn’t reach and you were done with me,” he explained.

“Well, you did such a good job; I thought I might let you get some of the other areas too. I mean I feel I can trust you not to try anything, can’t I? If I let some other guys try this, they might try something. You know what I mean Josh,” she questioned the boy.

“Umm, ahh, what do you mean, Lori?” Josh inquired from his babysitter.

“Well, some guys feel like they can touch a girl wherever they want without permission. You would never do that would you Josh?” Lori responded.

“Oh, no way, Lori ... I would only touch you wherever you let me...,” he quickly replied.

“That’s what I thought. So, if you would I want you to get the white areas on my upper body, all right,” she responded.

“Yyesss, I can do that,” Josh stuttered.

The boy immediately poured some suntan lotion into his hands and began massaging the slippery substance into Lori’s upper shoulders to cover her white stripe lines. Once again, the massaging action of the boy’s hands felt wonderful on her bare skin.

’Time to get a little more daring and see how he reacts. I’ll let the top rise above my nipples and see how he reacts,’ she playfully thought. With that, Lori stretched her arms over her head and took a deep breath to thrust her breasts out. The skimpy bikini top didn’t have a chance to stay in place as it slowly slid off her nipples and up to the top of the firm curvaceous surface of her feminine mounds.

Lori quickly noticed Josh quit rubbing the lotion on her shoulders. Lori could tell by the look on his face that he was completely surprised by the twin treasures she was revealing to him. His eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of his head and his tongue just kept running over his lips. “What’s the matter Josh?” she asked.

“Uhhh, Lori yyyour top is off?” he nervously stuttered.

“Oh my, what are you looking at!” she exclaimed in mock surprise, not making any attempt to cover herself.

“I, I, I, couldn’t help it, when you raised your arms, your top went higher,” he anxiously replied, still staring at the flawless white titties.

“You didn’t pull it off while I was stretching?” Lori teasingly inquired.

“Nnnooo way Lori. Lllike I said I would never touch anywhere you didn’t want me to,” Josh quickly replied.

“Well, O.K. I guess it was somewhat my fault. I never should have stretched like that without everything being tied,” she answered while watching the look of concern about what he might have done relax on his face.

Lori noticed that Josh still was staring at her boobs and had not resumed rubbing the lotion into her shoulders. It felt good to have that kind of power over a boy, even if he was just fourteen years old. “Can I trust you, Josh?” she inquired.

“Yes, yes, you can trust me, Lori,” he answered.

“We can never tell anyone this happened, O.K.?” she queried the boy.

“No, I wouldn’t tell anyone, Lori,” he responded.

“All right then if I can really trust you then as you can see my breasts are all white and need suntan lotion. Can I trust you to put suntan lotion on them for me and keep it our little secret?” the dark brown-haired babysitter questioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.