The Courtesan - Cover

The Courtesan

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 3: Mark and Ginger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mark and Ginger - A country's schoolchildren are groomed to be virgin bedmates for the King and Queen and, after a week of non-stop sex at the Royal Palace, are afterwards inducted to an elite society. The best of them go on to deflower other virgin students in a well regulated government program, who are admitted to another honor society. And the very best of those enter civil service as sexual liaisons for the executive staff and dignitaries, diplomats, and others favored by the King and Queen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cousins   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Royalty  

A few weeks later, he later learned the significance of the emerald rings. As a member of the Order of the Ruby, one of his duties was to fuck those girls of the Artemis Club who still virgins. That happened at their deflowering ritual, held on weekend retreats throughout the spring. The girls were selected by lot, six at a time, for weekends when they weren’t having their periods. He and his classmates in the order, accompanied by a Courtier from the Palace, met the girls with the Artemis Club’s faculty adviser, all from a prep school in another district, in a large room at the resort, where he saw the floor covered with thick mats and pillows.

The children first bathed with their adult companions in a large communal shower, enjoying the sight of each other’s naked bodies, and then were paired up at random for their first fucks. The girls knew that the order wouldn’t matter, since all the boys were now experienced lovers.

Mark’s first partner one weekend was a surprise to him, because he recognized her. She was a cousin he’d often seen in past years at summer family reunions. He’d seen Mary go in recent years from coltish girlhood into shapely puberty. The sight of her in her bikini last spring at a family reunion gave him a raging hard-on that he had to take care of in a bathroom that wasn’t being used. And there she was now, stark naked, with her small breasts now bare and her nipples plain to see. The tan lines from her bikini on her dark skin made her tits and pubes even more conspicuous. Her thin bush was neatly trimmed, and stopped exactly at the tan lines of her crotch.

She had seen him, too, and even before she stripped, she pointed to him and shouted “Dibs on him!” The other girls laughed. It really wasn’t her call, of course, because the girls would all be lined up in random order, with the boys lined up opposite them in random order. They would be assigned numbers so that 1 was paired with 1, 2 with 2, and so on.

As it happened, Mary found herself opposite Derek, and Mark opposite the girl next to her. Amy was a tall Latina girl with breasts that were uncommonly large for a girl her age, although they showed not a trace of sag. “You got a good one,” Amy said to her. “Look at his dong!”

“Wanna switch?” Mary said.

“Why? You scared of that thing?”

Mary whispered something into Amy’s ear. Amy laughed and said, “He’s yours!” Then she made a request to Ms. Murphy, the faculty adviser to the Artemis Club, who had accompanied them and was now staring in frank lust at the erections of the boys.

“Are we allowed to trade places with somebody?” Amy asked.

“I don’t know,” the older woman replied. She turned to the Courtier. “What are the rules about this?”

“If the two girls agree, we’ll allow it for this round only,” he said. His own cock was rock hard, but this weekend his only lover would be Ms. Murphy, who was looking forward to a dozen fucks from this highly experienced man.

Mary now faced Mark and grabbed his semi-hard cock. “Hey, Mark! Good to see you! What a surprise! God, your cock is bigger than I’d imagined it!”

“You imagined it?”

“Sure! Remember that pool party last spring? I had to go back to my bedroom and wank. I know you did, too! All the girls commented on it, how you disappeared and came back out without the big bulge in your trunks.”

“Well, Mary, we don’t have to do that anymore, do we?”

“Next time, it’ll be straight to the bedroom for both of us!” She laughed and they hugged. Then the children oiled each other up until their young bodies gleamed in the light. The Courtier took Ms. Murphy to one of the mats, where he laid her on her back, spread her legs, and kissed her pussy. That was the signal for the children to follow suit.

“Let me give you some oral to get you started,” Mark said. She splayed her legs and opened her pussy lips, and he practiced the art he’d learned over the past year, licking each lip, teasing it, running his tongue alongside each one, sucking on it, and rimming her opening. After she responded, he turned his attention to her clit, flicking it with his tongue until she squirmed in delight.

“May I put a finger in you?” he asked.

“All the fingers you want, cuz” she replied. She knew from her experience with the masseurs at her school that once she was aroused, she could take three fingers, and even the entire fist of a masseuse’s small hand.

He started with one, then two, probing for her G-spot and finding it by her reaction to his touch. He’d had practice on this, too, after a week of continual fucking where each partner demonstrated where it was on her and how to stimulate it. (Mark silently thanked the experienced women he’d fucked at the Palace who had taken the time to guide him to that sweet spot.) Mary responded to it by lubricating heavily and pinching the dark nipples, the size and shape of gumdrops, on her fair-skinned tits.

On the mats around him, several of the pairs had already coupled, their eagerness overcoming their wish to prolong the foreplay. Mary was very close now, and after fucking her with three fingers, she said, “I’m ready. Do it!”

“Do you want top or bottom?”

“Bottom,” she breathed. “Oh, God! This is a dream come true!”

“For me, too, Mary! Here I come!” He slid up her oily body and impaled himself in her cunt in one swift motion. She gasped as she felt her first cock in her vagina. Then he backed out, leaving only an inch inside her, and slowly gave a series of shallow pumps, letting her savor the feel of his cap inside inside the first two or three inches of her sheath, its ridge caressing the sensitive spot on the front of her vagina. Then he went a little deeper, remembering the tempo that one of the Courtesans had taught him. Mary responded by tilting her hips, begging for more cock. He gave it to her, until his pumps went as deep as he could, just grazing her cervix with its tip. She didn’t complain, so he kept up that pace and depth until she came with a squeal and a shudder.

“Can I cum now?” he asked her. “I don’t think I can go much longer.”

“Oh, yes! Cum, dear. Cum in me! Fill me now!”

And he did, his cock spasming as he flooded her virgin cunt with his sperm. She moaned, a moan that was lost in the screams and groans that filled the room as the fourteen lovers heralded their passion (and for six of them, their loss of virginity). When they at last uncoupled and looked around them, some lovers had rolled apart, breathing heavily. Others continued to clench each other, dicks softening inside deflowered cunts as they embraced. Still others ministered orally to their lover’s genitals, now slick with the juices of their lust.

“Did I do it right?” Mary asked.

“You did just fine! You did great!” he told her. And he sucked on one of these temptingly erect nipples as she giggled in pleasure and finger-fucked herself, her pussy now slick with its first sperm.

They stood and watched the others finish their love-making. Some came up and hugged them, the girls all oozing cum from their cunts or wiping it off with tissues. Even though they’d all just climaxed, the sexual heat of the moment was already starting to stir the boy’s cocks for another round. The deflowered girls looked around, seeking their second cock.

“Let’s see,” Mark said. “You’ve switched with that girl, so you should get Derek next. Let me introduce you to him. Do you think you can handle his cock?”

“He looks nice, and I’ve had toys that thick up there, no problem. Let’s go.”

With that, they walked over to Derek, who had just finished with Amy, whose torso was still flushed from her first orgasm with the cock of a boy, his sperm running down her right thigh.

“Derek, meet my cousin Mary,” Mark said. “You’re going to like her.”

“You got lucky, girl!” Amy said as the girls kissed. Mary hugged them both, and exchanged some words that Mark couldn’t hear. When the second round began, Mary bedded Derek on one of the mats and lost no time in getting that big cock inside her. Derek’s experience with many girls and women had taught him to be careful of his long cock’s effect on their cervixes. Mark looked on with pleasure at the sight of his cousin fucking his best friend.

Mark’s own next companion, a blonde with a big smile and impressively large tits for a sophomore, came up to Mark and hugged him, her stiff pink nipples pressing against his torso. He grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him, their groins touching. They kissed. Mark asked her, “What’s your name? I’m Mark.”

“I’m Sylvia. Can I suck your cock? I’ve always wanted to suck one that just came out of a pussy. I saw that in one of the movies, and I thought it was hot! And I already know what Mary’s pussy tastes like!”

“Sure, if I can eat you out before we screw.”

“You like cum?”

“From a cunt, yes.”

“Have you ever had it straight from a cock?”

“A few times.”

“Me, too. Here, let me get you hard while you tell me about it...”

And with that, Mark felt her grab his cock, put its cap into her mouth, and suck gently on it. Mary, then Sylvia, and four more girls after that. And then Mary again! It was going to be a great weekend...

And indeed it was. Mark had occasion to preside over a number of these “Virgin Weekends” over the course of the next couple of years, and seeing the girls admitted into the Order of the Emerald. He became adept at tailoring each virgin’s experience to her particular desires. It became known to those who kept track that he was the lover of choice for many of those girls when it came time for them to grade their lovers. And the school instructors, administrators, and masseuses he had fucked also given glowing reports on his performances.

In his senior year, he was offered a scholarship at the Royal College, which surprised him because he considered himself a good student, but not a superlative one. It was too good an offer to turn down, though, so he accepted it. Like any college freshman who was a member of the Order of the Ruby or the Emerald, the first thing he did was seek out the local Gemstone Club on campus. This group met weekly for casual get-togethers that often ended up as orgies. Where else could he count on companionship with other sexually experienced students, who were interested only in fucking for fucking’s sake, with no commitment beyond a good screwing? He quickly became popular there, too.

The Gemstone Club met at an Edwardian mansion a few blocks from campus. Once you entered the club, nudity was mandatory. Mark would strip off his clothes, put them in one of a row of lockers, and loop the key’s rubber lanyard onto his ankle. All the large rooms except the library had been converted into bedrooms holding up to six king-size beds. The students had their choice of one of these bedrooms, where they could be watched by other lovers, or the five smaller bedrooms with a single bed if they wished privacy. The top floor, originally a ballroom, now hosted dances nearly every weekend. Some of the floor was bare, for dancing, and the rest was covered with thick mats that served as fucking surfaces when the sight of a dozen bouncing cocks or tits overcame the restraint of the dancers, and nothing would do but to fuck then and there.

But most of the trysts were in the afternoon or on weeknights. After Mark stashed his clothing, he’d either go to the large communal shower, if he needed it, or directly to the library to pick up a sex partner. On this particular day, he showered with Sandra, a shy girl with big tits that he’d flirted with in French class. As they washed each other’s bodies, they watched another couple screw right there under a shower head, the man lifting the small woman completely off the ground and sheathing his cock inside her cunt as he supported her. When that show was over, they headed for one of the bedrooms, stopping only at the library to pick up another boy. (Since the boys outnumbered the girls two to one at the Club, it was customary for a girl to go to bed with two boys, fucking them one after the other. If the first boy didn’t get her off, the second one almost always would. And if she fancied double penetration, the boys would usually be happy to oblige her.)

Once in a while, he’d even get laid by a Courtesan, if she wasn’t on call at the Palace that day. They were always the best screws, because they climaxed easily and taught him new tricks all the time. Mark had become popular as a lover, but the guys who were Courtiers were even more popular. Far fewer in number than the Courtesans, owing to the lower demand for male lovers at the Palace, they were always guaranteed a lay as soon as they walked through the door. Mark didn’t mind, though, as he was getting all the pussy he could use. Like all the Ruby and Emerald guys, he’d put in an application as Courtier in his freshman year, but knew that with the competition for the post so fierce, he didn’t really have much of a chance.

So Mark was surprised to find a cream-colored envelope, made with expensive paper and sealed with the royal crest, in his mailbox at the dorm one day. He opened it and found a summons to the Royal Palace for the next Tuesday evening. He was told to refrain from ejaculation until that time. He phoned the number on the letterhead to confirm the appointment.

“What should I wear?” he asked the woman who was connected to him.

“Whatever you like,” she said. “You’ll probably be naked most of the time, anyway.” If he had been able to see her, he would have seen a smile, for she’d had this conversation with boys before. As a member of the staff, she’d availed herself of the “virgin boys” whenever she could, and knew that Mark had probably been one of those. They’d all been splendid fucks, and she always looked forward to another Virgin Week opportunity. In fact, this was such a week, and her pussy was already wet with anticipation as she recalled the “reaction videos” she’d seen that morning.

Mark showed up at the appointed time at the Royal Palace, where a Courtesan, dressed in the semi-sheer leotard of her office, greeted him by name and led him to one of the many-mirrored bedrooms he had visited on his last stay there. She was Martha, one of the Courtesans he’d fucked at a dance a few weeks before. The sight of her shapely ass and firm breasts, barely concealed by the fabric of her outfit, stirred his lust, whetted by the fact that he’d not had an orgasm for two days. She undressed him, hanging his clothes in the closet. He stood there nude in front of her, his cock rising and thickening. He hoped that she’d fuck him, but instead she told him to make himself comfortable on the love-seat next to the bed and left the room. “Don’t touch your dick too much,” she said in parting. “You’ll be needing it hard.”

He was alone only a few minutes before he was joined by a woman, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her long hair was red and matched the neatly trimmed bush at her crotch, which he could see plainly through the loose-weave lace panties she wore. Her bra was made of the same blue lace, which did nothing to conceal two pink and very erect nipples poking through the weave. Her eyes, a startlingly deep blue, surveyed him from head to toe, lingering slightly on his erection. Then she smiled a smile that went straight to his nuts.

He instantly knew who she was ... the Courtesan Prime, the highest-ranking of all the sexual servitors employed by the Palace. A woman herself barely out of her teens, she had fucked hundreds of men, and deflowered scores of virgin boys. Like himself, she was a Companion of the order of the Ruby, but alongside that ring was another one, displaying the three diamonds on it that confirmed her rank.

“How should I address you, ma’am?” He asked. “Your Excellency? Your Grace?”

“Well, ‘My Lady’ is my formal title, I’m Lady Fiona Riley, Baroness of his Majesty’s Court. But let’s not be formal here. Just call me ‘Ginger’ ... everybody else does. How long have you had that boner?”

“Since I got here and undressed. Your assistant is quite lovely.”

“Oh, yes. Martha. She is. And she’s a splendid fuck, too. I know she likes your kind of penis ... just the right length and curve, thick in the right places, and a nice fat cap ridge. You’ll get a chance to fuck her again later. But now I want you to lie on the bed and masturbate for me. There’s some oil on the nightstand if you want to use it. I want to see you take some time doing it.”

He was reminded of that other interview, in the government building long ago, before he was summoned to the Palace for the first time. He retrieved the bottle of oil from the nightstand drawer and drizzled some on his cock. Then he lay on his back and wanked, slowly and sensuously, setting a slow pace, displaying his ability to edge. She sat in a chair and watched in appreciation, fondling her own slit. After a few minutes, she shucked her panties and spread her legs, displaying a lot of cunt meat and the biggest clitoris he’d ever seen, almost as big as the end of his thumb. A finger plunged into her cunt. The sight was meant to excite him even further, and it did, but he kept the pace he’d started with his stroking, a pace she matched with her own fingers in her cunt. She then climbed onto the bed and straddled him. The pre-cum oozed from his cap, and she tasted it, her tongue flicking over the tip of his penis in the most tantalizing way.

“Am I stimulating you too much?” she said. “Do you want to cum now, or can you last longer?”

“I think I can last a bit longer.”

“Well, it’s been an hour now, and I can’t. I’m satisfied. Time to finish you off. Here, let me show you my tits.” She undid the front clasp of her bra, and it fell off her shoulders onto the bed. She gave her breasts a shake, grasped her nipples, lifted them, and let them drop and bounce. Then she slumped forward, her fat nipples grazing his stomach. The display had its effect. Her sexual aura alone was enough to overpower his will and, when he felt the folds of her pussy stroking the underside of his cock, he lost control, and his cum spurted out in five spasms, splattering the underside of her breasts. She wiped some of it off with her finger and tasted it. Then she smiled.

“You pass the first test. It’s pretty yummy! Now let’s lie on the bed and neck for a while.”

As they lay there, she played with his soft cock, lifting it by its cap and letting it drop, and stroked his ball sack tenderly. She let him fondle her breasts and cunt. Her clit remained hard and protruded from her cunt lips, and he was fascinated by it.

“Your nipples ... they’re beautiful,” he said.

“Suck on them, if you want to. I like that.”

He put his mouth to her left breast and sucked gently on the nipple for a few moments, and then transferred his attention to the right nipple as she purred in contentment, flicking her clit back and forth with her fingers.

“You know, I think I saw you in a video once,” Mark said as he released the second nipple. “You were stripping and dancing. But you didn’t have hardly any boobs then.”

“Oh, yes,” she said. “That audition video. They used to show it at the Apollo Club meetings at all the prep schools. That’s where you saw it, right? It was pretty popular. And you probably saw that clip of me naked and wanking at the end of it. They tell me that it ended up as a GIF on every schoolboy’s computer. Yours, too?”

“Yeah,” he admitted with a blush. “I used to jerk off when I watched it. Hundreds of times. But I like your boobs now. They’re just the right size.”

“You came very well recommended. The girls liked you in the Virgin Weekends, according to the Courtiers who accompanied you there, and you had a good time at your own Virgin Week here. You left a very good impression on the Queen and the previous Courtesan Prime ... did you know that? The ladies you screwed at your prep school gave you good marks. And I hear that you’re pretty popular at the Gemstone Club trysts.”

“Yeah, I guess. I guess that you were a member, too, before you got your new job, but I never saw you at any of the dances. You’re a senior, right?”

“Yes, I still am. But I’d been spending almost all my weekends here at the Palace,” she said with a wry smile. “Many of my evenings, too. Now I live here. Whenever the King wants some really important guy to get laid, they always call me. And the King himself fucks me at least twice a week, if he’s not fucking young girls. That’s pretty much how I got this job.”

“So why am I here?”

“Well, I saw your application for the Courtier position. And it so happens that there’s an opening right now. Do you want it? I have to warn you ... it means fucking people that aren’t especially good in bed and have ordinary bodies. And some of them are older women. Not the kind of women guys would prefer to fuck, you know. But they like sex, and they have positions of power ... government ministers, ambassadors and delegates, prominent members of the legislature, judges, and such. And the Royalty’s own staff. They’re like the people that Courtesans service, except that they’re female. And your job will be to make them think they’re the greatest lover in the world, the best fuck you’ve ever had.”

She took a sip of water from a bottle by the bedside, and continued. “It takes a special kind of guy, because some of these women need some time to cum. You’d have to convince the woman that, at that moment, she’s the most desirable woman on the planet. But I hear you can do that.”

She gave him the details of the job ... a full scholarship with tuition, bonuses, and the chance to fuck the girls at Virgin Week if there weren’t enough guys that day to keep them satisfied. “You’re particularly good at fucking virgins, which is one of the reasons we got interested in you. I’m sure you’ll give them a positive experience!”

After an hour, he felt himself getting another hard-on. “Your refractory time is pretty short. That’s in your favor, too. Now let’s see how well you can use that boner you’re getting.” She spread her legs and pulled her cunt lips apart, exposing her hole. Let’s start with some cunnilingus.”

He bent to his task with a will, licking and sucking each of those meaty lips, thrusting his tongue into her snatch, and paying particular attention to that spectacular clitoris, now as firm as her erect nipples and begging to be sucked like one. She groaned in contentment, and was sliding into a climax faster than almost any woman he had ever eaten out before. Her cunt was lubricating like crazy, as fast as he could lap it up. He grasped her quaking legs as her orgasm swept over her, and she shrieked as her body recoiled.

She looked at him with eyes half-closed. A smile played over her face. “Now take me,” she said.

He slid up her body and positioned the cap of his now rigid cock at her entrance. “Are you ready?” he asked her.

“I’ve been ready for an hour, dear. Stick it in!”

He slid upward farther, letting his cock slide into her cunt. There was almost no friction despite the tightness of her vagina, and he could feel no cervix at his maximum depth. “Fast or slow?” he asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.