The Courtesan - Cover

The Courtesan

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 2: Mark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mark - A country's schoolchildren are groomed to be virgin bedmates for the King and Queen and, after a week of non-stop sex at the Royal Palace, are afterwards inducted to an elite society. The best of them go on to deflower other virgin students in a well regulated government program, who are admitted to another honor society. And the very best of those enter civil service as sexual liaisons for the executive staff and dignitaries, diplomats, and others favored by the King and Queen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cousins   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Royalty  

Mark knew, from his first day of his freshman year at the Trinity Preparatory School for Boys, that things were going to be different from his previous years. That was when the word came down that from now on, the only article of clothing he would wear in gym class was a jock strap. And, after the class was over, he’d had to take that article off and be nude when all the boys were given massages by trained masseurs and masseuses, all stark naked.

Well, when a naked boy is rubbed all over his body with oil, erections are bound to happen, especially when a woman’s bare breasts ... the first he had ever seen ... were dangling over his body as he lay on his back. When the woman’s oily hands touched his cock, he felt it swell and he blushed.

“Nothing to be ashamed of,” she told him. “All boys do this. If you want to touch my tits or my pussy, feel free.”

He didn’t, that time, but at the next session he reached up and touched the woman’s nipple. She smiled and placed his hand over her breast, letting him lift it, feeling its weight. She felt his cock harden. “He’s definitely hetero,” she thought. “I must make a note of that in the log.”

By the end of the first month, he had been given massages by both men and women, but he found that he liked a woman’s better. He would never fail to get hard at her touch, and even got up the courage to ask her to “finish him off.” She declined, but said that he could do it himself if he wished. He was nine-tenths of the way to an orgasm by then, and it took only stroke or two to push him the rest of the way. His cum streamed out of his cock in a torrent and spattered onto his face and chest, and she rubbed into his skin as his body relaxed in a wave of bliss. At the next massage, he was more bold, touching his masseuse’s pussy and exploring its folds before lying on the table and being rubbed down.

The masseurs and masseuses made careful records of the sexual responses of their charges, and selected forty of them as the most promising potential lovers. One of these boys was Mark, then in his sophomore year. The selection was made on the basis of cock size, amount of ejaculation, refractory time, and general physique. These boys became the “Apollo Club,” which met after school. It was the counterpart of the “Artemis Club” at the girls’ preparatory schools, and the purpose was the same-- to groom them to act as sexual partners of those women in government who had a penchant for young boys. Of his class of two hundred boys, only forty or so would be selected for the club.

These boys were given massages that were explicit in their sexuality, with each one culminating in an orgasm. After that, the masseuses (for they were all women here) would teach them the details of a woman’s anatomy, displaying their pussy lips and clitorises and explaining how these parts could be stimulated. The boys learned about oral sex, both giving and receiving, and were drilled in the technique of edging, bringing themselves to the point of a climax for up to an hour without yielding to it.

They were shown carefully selected porn videos, displaying men and women in various poses of coitus, from missionary to double-penetration, and were encouraged to use these for tools in masturbation and edging. At one meeting, they boys were treated to a video of girls their own age performing a strip-tease, after which the girls danced naked and finally masturbated themselves to a climax. It was noted that Mark was the first to become hard and kept his erection throughout the performance, but waited until the end of the piece to cum.

Although Mark’s cock was not the largest in the group, he became especially skilled in the art of cunnilingus, and showed the greatest control in keeping his orgasms at bay. One weekend, he participated in a marathon masturbation session, and demonstrated that he could achieve up to seven ejaculations each day. It became apparent to the staff that he would be one of the six who would be chosen to be sent to the Royal Palace that spring.

Mark didn’t know it, but his viewing of the young girls’ “audition video” had been recorded, and a copy was sent to the Royal Palace. The Queen and the Courtesan Prime were the first to see it and study it to see which of the boys had the biggest cocks, the longest arousal time, and the most copious ejaculations. The most promising boys would be summoned to the local Home Office for auditions of their own, which consisted of a college-age woman, wearing only a leotard with bare legs and arms, like a one-piece swimsuit, and a ruby ring on her pinkie. She teased the boy for as long as possible, edging him mercilessly until his defenses dissolved in a spurt of cum. After the boy recovered, the woman would strip off her leotard, lay on a bed, allow the boy to demonstrate his technique for giving head, and time his refractory period. The Queen would select a half dozen of the most promising ones and invite them into her bedchamber for Virgin Week. And Mark was one of those chosen.

He was sent to the capital, and a young woman picked him up at the train station. “I’m Trisha,” she said. “I’ll be your companion for the day.” She appeared to be about twenty years old, and remarkably attractive, with brown hair cut short, hazel eyes, and a trim figure. Her pinkie finger was adorned with the gold ring with a ruby he’d seen before on the interviewer, and also a diamond ring on the same finger. She drove him to the Palace, past the guards who smiled as she drove through the gate, and parked the car. A valet came out and picked up Mark’s bag while Trisha led Mark to a room on the second floor of the residential wing, a room whose only furnishings were a row of twelve lockers.

Trisha slipped off her dress. Underneath, she wore the same leotard that his interviewer had worn, but sheer enough to reveal dark nipples tenting out from the fabric and a nicely trimmed bush of the same color as her hairdo. The thigh holes were cut almost to her waistline, and there was almost no fabric at all to the ass and back. The crotch was tight enough to display the cleft of her pussy. This was, he learned, the official uniform of the Courtesans of the Palace.

“Undress and put your clothes into the locker with your name on it,” she said. “You won’t be needing them for a week or so. You’ll be naked the whole time you’re here.” As he dropped his underpants, she looked approvingly at his cock, which was beginning to swell at the sight of her blatant sexuality.

“Are we going to ... you know...” he blurted.

“Fuck? Sure, but not for a while. Right now, my job is to keep you aroused but not fully excited. I hear you’re good at that! But first, let’s get you shaved.”

“I shaved this morning,” he said.

“Not your face. Your pubes. The Queen likes to see you hairless down there.”

After stripping naked and putting his clothes into the locker, she guided him to a bedroom with an adjoining bath, where she used a razor and then a depilatory to render his cock and balls as bare as his face. Looking in the mirror, he was surprised and gratified to see that his junk had actually appeared to be bigger than before. They returned to the bedroom, and she sat on the bed and beckoned to him. “Come cuddle with me.” And he did, caressing her curves and kissing her neck. She let him fondle her firm breasts and tease the nipples through the thin cotton as he fingers danced expertly over his now bare cock and balls. She never let him get fully hard, although his cock began oozing pre-cum.

They stayed that way until dinner, when they were summoned to the dining room. There he met five of his friends from the Apollo Club, each with his own escort. He learned that these women were called Courtesans. They all wore the same sort of leotard that Trisha wore and had diamond rings on their pinkies. They had either a ruby ring or an emerald ring as well. The Courtesans were the most beautiful women he had ever seen ... all college age, with breasts that, while not large, were firm, with nipples that stood out proudly and were plainly visible through the fabric. Most of them had neatly trimmed bushes, barely visible under the fabric of their leotards, which displayed a prominent camel-toe. One of them had pubes as bald as his, showing not a trace of hair under her sheer suit. The boys regarded the women with undisguised lust.

After the dinner, the twelve people crowded into an elevator and rose to the second floor of the palace. The women led the boys to a sitting room and then, to the boys’ delight, began to embrace them, rubbing their groins against the boys’ cocks until they were at full hardness. Mark looked over at Derek, whose cock was the largest and could produce enormous amounts of cum. His own cock was rock hard and bouncing with his pulse at the sight of the six women fondling their charges. Trisha knocked at the door to an adjoining room. “Come in,” a woman’s voice answered. “I’m ready.”

That room was a huge bedroom, ceiling and walls covered with mirrors, with a king-size bed and six love-seats. Lying on her side in the bed was a naked woman of perhaps on the south side of forty but in good shape and not unattractive. She’d kept her body well-toned from exercise, and her belly was flat. Her fat-nippled breasts sagged slightly, and her pussy was hairy but artfully trimmed. Her make-up was impeccable, and her smile was cordial. Only her eyes betrayed the lust that simmered in her, a lust that would be satisfied by the evening’s entertainment. She lay on the bed on her side, one leg raised to expose the meaty inner lips of her cunt. The boys recognized her immediately, because she was the Queen.

The boys were brought in, each accompanied by a Courtesan. “Let me see what you’ve got,” the Queen said. As the Courtesan presented her boy to her, the Queen fondled each one and stroked the boy’s ball sack. “I hope you’ve got a lot of spunk in there, she said. You’re going to need it tonight!”Then she lay on her back and ordered him to masturbate, aiming his spend onto a place on her body that she pointed to. The girls each took a seat on one of the six love-seats in the room, their fingers on their cunts.

Derek was the first, unloading a day’s worth of spunk onto the Queen’s left breast. His Courtesan led him to one of the six love seats. Mark was next, and directed his own spew onto her cunt lips. When he was finished, Trisha guided him to her love seat, where she necked with him and brought him back to hardness as he fondled her breasts and pussy through the sheer fabric and watched the other four boys jerking off onto the Queen’s body and then taking their places on the remaining love seats.

Stream after stream of ejaculate had covered her breasts and cunt as the boys unloaded on her. This step not only excited her sexually, causing her cunt to moisten and inflame, but was instrumental in allowing the boys to prolong the second orgasm she had in mind for them.

“Now clean me up!” she demanded as the boys became comfortable. They looked at each other in confusion. “Lick me clean with your tongues. Be thorough about it. I want my boobs and cunt to be squeaky clean!” She spread her legs to allow full access to her cum-splattered body. Pointing to Derek, she indicated his target: his gobbet of sperm on her left nipple. He kissed his Courtesan, stood up, and bent to his task as the other boys laughed.

Boy after boy would be selected and given the task of cleaning some part of her body, usually the part that he had decorated with his spunk. Her cunt came last, and Mark was one of the two boys who took turns licking her pussy lips. He had long been accustomed to the taste of a woman’s cunt, but now it was mixed by the pungent savor of semen. By that time, the boys had once again become hard, and were kept that way by the artful strokes of their Courtesans.

The Queen stretched out once more on her bed and spread her legs. “You all came here as virgins. You will all leave as men! Come to me now and take me.” One by one, in the same order that they used when they masturbated onto her, the boys were brought to her bed. Again, Derek was the first, penetrating her with his rod and injecting a second copious load into her cunt. His Courtesan then took his softening cock into her mouth and sucked it clean.

Selected second, Mark mounted her, slid his cock into her vagina, and pumped away as best he could, remembering what he’d learned by watching the pornos. Due to his previous orgasm, he was usually able to last ten minutes or so before he lost control of his libido and emptied his balls into her depths.

He was immediately replaced with Gus, who in turn buried his cock in her sperm-filled cunt and pumped, while Mark’s cock was sucked clean by Trisha. Then Gus climaxed with a groan, and was replaced in turn.

By the end of an hour, all six boys had had their turn with her. Mark, wonder of wonders, was hard again, the memory of his first fuck overcoming all other thoughts. The Queen went up to him, kissed him, and said, “Thanks for the fuck!” She did the same for the other five boys. “My cunt has had enough of a workout for tonight!” she told each boy. “But expect a call from me sometime in the next few days.” She turned her attention to the women in the room. “I’ll let you have the boys next,” the Queen told them. “These poor kids have probably been jonesing for you all day.”

Trisha kissed her on the mouth and then led Mark back to another bedroom, with the same mirror arrangement as the first, but with a smaller bed. She slipped the straps of her suit from her shoulders and pulled it down, exposing her full breasts with very erect nipples. She bent down and pushed the suit to the floor, allowing Mark to appreciate the sight of her dangling tits. She now stood before him naked, a finger tracing the folds of her pussy. “Let’s fuck now,” she said, and she lay on the bed, opened her legs, and pulled her cunt lips apart to expose her hole.

“Do you want me to give you oral or something?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve been wet all night watching you guys pork the old lady! Gimme your cock, big boy!”

And he did. She really was wet, and he slid in easily. To his surprise, he lasted a long time, even after the previous two orgasms. After a few minutes in the missionary position, she suggested that he lie on his back and let her mount him cow-girl style. She turned out to be a hellion in bed, plunging his rod in and out of her cunt, her breasts bouncing and swinging, her short hair disheveled, her eyes smoky with lust. She climaxed several times before did, but at last he moaned and spewed his seed into her cunt, the second one he had ever penetrated. Her strength spent, she slumped onto his body and gave him a last kiss, and they drifted to sleep.

He awoke with a hard-on, which Trisha accepted into her cunt for a quick “good morning” fuck. She was already primed, having wanked herself while Mark was still asleep. After their orgasms, they showered together. Trisha put on her uniform and they went to breakfast, where he was introduced to six girls his own age, whose virginity had also been lost that night. Their pubes were as bald as his, and they all had trim figures with the beginnings of breasts. He wondered if any of them was part of the “audition video” he had seen. He remembered the lascivious dances that those girls had performed, and his cock stirred at the thought.

They were joined by the other five boys, their cocks soft after their morning fucks. After the meal, the twelve children all were led to the next room, a large one with a heated swimming pool, a dozen chaise lounges, and a Sybian machine, the first one he’d ever seen. Trisha stripped of her suit and demonstrated its use to the fascinated girls, who then took turns on it while the boys watched in amusement. “Let’s see your boners!” the girls crowed, and the boys complied, already aroused by the sight of the girls being pleasured by the machine, their small bare breasts bouncing as they writhed. After that, all the Courtesans left them except one, who would be stationed at a desk with the only phone in the room.

The room was known as the Pool Room, Mark learned, and was named not only for the swimming pool but because it was the “pool” for sexual partners. A Courtesan would sit by the phone, with a clipboard in hand. A request would come from a member of the Royal Couple, the Executive staff, or a guest of the King or Queen, and the Courtesan would pick the child for the “tryst,” as the sex sessions were called.

Every female Executive staff was invited to be assigned a boy to take to bed at her pleasure, as the male staff were assigned companions from the girls. The kids who were left to their own devices usually coupled with each other. It had been every boy’s dream to screw girls of their age, and now there were six of them, pressing them for sex. The only requirement was that they keep some libido in reserve for the Executive staff and the royal guests.

When Mark was called for service, his sex partner would be waiting in one of the special bedrooms on the second floor reserved for trysts, with mirrors on the walls and ceiling and an adjoining bath and shower. The woman would usually be waiting for him with her legs open and ready.

At the trysts held during the day, it was usually a single woman, summoning him for a quick mid-morning or afternoon tryst. She’d already be in the bed, masturbating with fingers or a toy, and she’d let him mount her and give her five or ten minutes of pumping before he’d cum. Then she’d get up, dress, comb her hair, and be back to work, leaving him to go back to the Pool Room and recharge.

But he was sometimes surprised to see a woman and a man waiting for him, ready to engage in a threesome. He would fuck the woman as her companion watched, and then watched as the man screwed her. Or they would double-penetrate her, sometimes with two cocks plunging into her cunt, or one in her cunt and the other in her ass. The tryst would be usually be over in minutes, and then he’d return to the Pool Room for another assignment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.