The Courtesan - Cover

The Courtesan

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 1: Ginger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ginger - A country's schoolchildren are groomed to be virgin bedmates for the King and Queen and, after a week of non-stop sex at the Royal Palace, are afterwards inducted to an elite society. The best of them go on to deflower other virgin students in a well regulated government program, who are admitted to another honor society. And the very best of those enter civil service as sexual liaisons for the executive staff and dignitaries, diplomats, and others favored by the King and Queen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cousins   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Royalty  

The King And Queen’s sexual proclivities were common knowledge, so it was no surprise when Imelda Reynolds, the principal of the Pleasant Valley Academy for Girls, received a communique that came directly from the King’s Home Office. She had heard of the King’s legendary appetite for virgin and near-virgin girls, and she knew where those girls came from.

The program for supplying the girls had been in place for years, but since Pleasant Valley had had been founded only two years ago, this was the first time that it had been tapped for participation. It would bring honor and funding to the school, and she had been assured that whatever happened to the girls would be completely consensual. And, if all went well, there would be a special reward for her ... a chance to have government-sanctioned sex with those students. She’d always had a weakness for pubescent girls, and she could usually tell when that interest was reciprocated.

And she had to admit that, in some ways, the country was running most efficiently, and human rights had been respected. All laws against abortion and against forms of consensual sexual activity had been abolished. Relations with foreign countries, labor unions, and business magnates had never been better. And, in spite of the King’s hedonistic lifestyle, no outcry had been raised from the religious community.

Little did she know that this amity was the direct result of the program she was now being asked to institute.

She issued an order to the physical education department. From the ninth grade on, all physical education was now to be in the nude, not only for the students but for instructors. (“The girls are really going to get a ‘physical’ education now, for sure,” she thought wryly.) After the exercises, all students were to be given a massage by naked masseurs and masseuses before resuming their classes. The students were told that it was to relax their muscles and prevent strain, but the real intention was that they become accustomed to personal contact with their entire naked bodies, and those of their equally nude male and female attendants.

And that was especially true for those attendants who were men. It would be inevitable that the men would sport an erection from time to time as they oiled up the breasts and pussies of the nude girls, and the girls would come to consider it a perfectly natural state for a man’s penis to be in. If a girl asked to touch it, she would be allowed to, but not to bring the instructor to a climax. That would come later. The men would be proud to display their boners, and the sexual tension would often result in the attendants screwing after the girls were gone ... one of the “perks” of their job.

More importantly, once the girls had become accustomed to routine massages, the instructors would begin to “push the envelope,” as it were, spending more time on a student’s erogenous zones -- especially her pussy, armpits, inner thighs, or breasts -- and seeing the responses. If a girl responded positively or, better yet, asked for this treatment, notice would be made. That girl would be invited into the Artemis Club, an after-school “social club” where the massages would be explicitly sexual in nature and masturbation techniques were taught.

The Artemis Club at Pleasant Valley consisted of twenty-four girls which met after school. It was not difficult for these students, already shown to be responsive to sexual stimulation, to become orgasmic and come to consider climaxes to be a normal part of their play. During the course of the massage, the girl would be fucked with fingers or with toys, with care being taken to make it as painless as possible through the use of cold dildos to numb the pain of their maidenheads being ripped.

The students learned that their pussies were nothing to be ashamed of, and that their naked bodies were things of beauty. As the girls used their own fingers and toys for sexual stimulation, they were encouraged to exercise their Kegel muscles, and their development in this area was also noted. Ms. Reynolds, who doubled as masseuse for the Artemis Club, was especially on the lookout for those girls who seemed to be turned on by women as much as by men. She delighted in teaching them how to masturbate, watching them climax as she finger-fucked them, and showing them her own climaxes.

Needless to say, membership in the Artemis Club was prized, and its members would be envied by their classmates. A girl would be admitted only after demonstrating that she could achieve an orgasm by masturbation. In a class of two or three hundred freshmen, only one girl in perhaps ten would be found sexually responsive enough to qualify for the club, although more would be admitted as they attained sexual maturity and passed the masturbation test.

Since the male masseurs at the Artemis Club sessions would naturally respond with an erection to the sight of a girl climaxing, he would invite the girl to help him to an orgasm of his own, with his cum squirting onto the girl’s nude body and being rubbed in with the oil. In this way, she would be taught how to masturbate a man to a climax. The girl would also be given instructions in oral sex from masseurs and masseuses, both on the giving and receiving end. However, intercourse was strictly prohibited, since the girls were to be kept in a virgin state. The whole exercise was intended to produce a number of highly orgasmic virgins to be used for the King’s pleasure when they were ripe for the purpose. Nevertheless, the girls were put on birth control and inoculated against social diseases, in the expectation that they would soon be sexually active.

Despite their virginity, the girls were not total strangers to intercourse, since they were shown a variety of pornographic movies, allowing them to witness exactly the different ways that penises could fit into vaginas. These videos often showed the man seated on a bench and the woman in a “reverse cowgirl” position so the girls could see the penis’s insertion into the woman as she played with her breasts and clitoris. As the man orgasmed, the base of his cock could be plainly seen to be pumping its sperm into her as his balls contracted. Then the woman would stand and show how his cum oozed from her slot and dripped on the floor. As the girls watched the videos, the club’s faculty adviser would note which of the girls would be masturbating at the spectacle, and how intense their arousals seemed to be.

There were further requirements for the girls. They were to be taught the elements of strip-tease and exotic dancing, with their lessons and performances recorded and later viewed by the King’s Courtesan Prime, the highest sexual officer in the land. If the girl was able to masturbate to an orgasm while dancing, that video went straight to the King’s desk.

He also allowed these “audition videos” to be shown to the freshmen of male prep schools in a different part of the country, to reduce the possibility of the girls being recognized. These boys were members of the “Apollo Club,” the male counterpart to the Artemis Club. The recordings were usually viewed in the school’s gymnasium, where the boys sat naked on mats and were permitted to masturbate at will. The sight of girls their own age stripping naked and dancing seductively never failed to bring these boys to a swift ejaculation, their penises spurting cum almost in unison.

These viewing sessions were also recorded, and the “reaction videos” were shown to the girls to demonstrate the impact their performances had on the male psyche. (Both the “audition videos” and the “reaction videos” were shown to anyone in the Executive Branch who wished to see them. It was one of the benefits of their office. The Queen and female staff were particularly interested in the latter, for reasons which will be explained later.)

When the King viewed the girls’ performances, he made note of the ones who aroused him most, and arranged for these girls to be summoned to a room at in the local branch of the Home Office. The room turned out to be a bedroom, and the aide who greeted her was a naked man of college age. The girl would be asked to strip as seductively as she could and then masturbate to orgasm for the man, who would masturbate for her as well and cum on her body or into her mouth. The aide would help the girl to a second orgasm with his fingers and mouth, after which the girl would demonstrate her proficiency in bringing the aide to another orgasm with her own hands and mouth. If all went well, a recommendation would be sent to the King’s office.

The day would eventually come when six of these virgin girls, deemed ready for “plucking,” would be invited to the Royal Palace for a private performance for the King and five other men. These men included diplomats, members of the parliament, judges, top businessmen, union leaders, and even prominent clergymen. In return for the privilege of taking a young girl’s virginity, these men could be counted on to support the King’s programs to reform the nation, and quell any dissension within their ranks. After such a night, a legislator could be counted on to support a bill, and a prominent religious leader to quell any protest against hedonism.

These “Virgin Nights” were held weekly. After a sumptuous dinner with the King, the men were all led to a theater at the Palace, where they would remove their clothing and naked and lie on armless double-width chaise lounges, well padded and of unusual lengths. There was a darkened stage in front of them. To get them in the mood, they were shown videos of the performances of the selected girls. Each man was accompanied by a college-aged girl, known as a Courtesan. She wore a sort of leotard in the fashion of a one-piece swim suit, but sheer enough to display her nipples and neatly trimmed bush. As he lay on the chair, she pleasured them orally, swallowing his cum as it surged from his cock. The purpose of this was to allow him time to fully appreciate the performance during his refractory period.

The stage in front of them was then brightly lit, with six chairs arranged in a crescent, facing the audience. The girls were brought to the stage, fully clothed in their school uniforms. On this particular night, four were white, one was Asian, and one was Black. They introduced themselves and told a little about their training. Then, the lights were lowered, and soft music was played, with a seductive beat. The girls began undressing slowly, greeted by a murmur of appreciation from their audience. They danced in slow and sensuous moves, shedding a garment from time to time until they were all down to their underwear. (All the girls wore soft-cupped brassieres, whether they needed them or not. These were semi-sheer, and soft enough to display hard nipples tenting the fabric.)

Before long, the dances became explicitly sexual, with the girls snaking their hands into their bras or panties to fondle themselves. One tall red-haired girl, in light blue underwear, had already brought herself to a climax, the King observed approvingly. Her torso flushed pink, and her panties were already stained with the moisture emanating from her pussy. And the other five were not far behind. The King considered such young, lithe bodies on the cusp of their first sexual experience to be the epitome of female desirability, and these were no exception. He was pleased with his choices.

The music shifted to a growl of a saxophone and a steady drum beat, and the girls removed their bras and let them fall, exposing bare chests with the nipples highlighted with lipstick. They all had at least the beginnings of breasts, just big enough to bounce slightly as they danced. The King insisted on this. He was pleased to note that two of them had developed enough to fit an A cup, and the breasts of the red-haired girl (whom he had taken to calling “Ginger” in his mind) were large enough to bounce freely as she shimmied.

The audience’s approval was plain to hear, and the men once more felt their cocks swelling in anticipation. (Courtesans remained on hand to personally stimulate the men whose reaction times lagged behind the others.) The approval became louder when the girls at last dropped their panties and tossed them aside, showing their pussy folds. They had all been shaved hairless that morning-- another of the King’s specifications-- and were visibly wet. The girls danced naked now, fondling breasts and pussy lips as they moved, and plunging their fingers in and out of their cunts. One by one, they moved to the chairs, where they sat, spread their legs, and let their fingers dance over their cunt lips and clits. And one by one, they climaxed with a shudder and a flush of pink on their chests. The music stopped then, as the girls relaxed, stood, and bowed to the audience.

Then they moved forward, each toward one of the men on the chaise lounges. Each girl straddled the man in front of her, kissed him, and rubbed her wet pussy along the underside of his cock, which had returned to full hardness at the performance he had just seen. It was the first time the girl’s cunt had actually touched a man’s cock, and she giggled at the novelty of the sensation and the thought of where that cock would be in a short while. After a minute or two of this, each girl would then proceed one chair to the right, greet the next man, and repeat the process. When it was the turn of “Ginger” to present herself to the King, he noticed that she was lubricating freely, slipping easily along his cock. He squeezed her painted nipples and found them stiff. He felt a swollen clitoris rake his shaft. And when she smiled at him, he felt his cock twitch in response. This one, he thought...

When the girls made the full rounds, they again retired to the stage. Then the King got up and selected his companion for the first round of sex. It was Ginger. She was escorted to his couch amid applause. Then each of the girls left her chair and selected one of the men, to more applause. The stage was again darkened and the music resumed.

The King asked Ginger whether she wanted to be on the top or the bottom. She answered by laying on the couch on her back and spreading her legs, her fingers opened her pussy folds in welcome. He lost no time into plunging his urgent cock into her wet cunt, taking her virginity in one savage thrust that was met with a gasp and a shudder as her cunt experienced its first cock. Within minutes, she was already cumming, an evening of arousal already marked with two orgasms that had left her unsatisfied. Now all she could feel was a warm fullness in her vagina that felt like no toy that she had ever put into there. She felt it gliding in and out in her wetness, stroking every inch of that sensitive skin. After about ten minutes, she felt it throb and knew that he had flooded her womb with his cum, making her truly a woman. That sensation, and that realization, sparked yet another orgasm, this one rich and deep and full.

As the pair’s bodies relaxed, they could hear the moans and cries of the other girls as their cherries were taken. Some of the girls had elected to be on top, and their little breasts jiggled as their bodies went up and down on the shafts of their lovers. Of the others, almost nothing of them could be seen beneath the bodies of the men except long bare legs wrapped around their lovers’ thighs, the feet pressed together.

Drinks were now offered by the Courtesans. Then the girls kissed their lovers goodbye and went to seek out another one to share orgasms with. The King alone was entitled to select his next companion, and he chose the Asian girl, whose breasts were already mature enough to be a handful, and were capped with dark nipples whose paint had already been smeared onto the chest of her previous lover.

She had been well trained in the art of fellatio, and demonstrated it by licking every trace of Ginger’s cum from his soft member. The King suggested that they do some mutual oral sex and she complied by laying on top of him, her mouth on his penis and his mouth on her cunt, already dripping with her previous lover’s sperm. With tongue and fingers, he skillfully brought her to a series of climaxes and savored the flavors of this almost virgin cunt and the sperm of her previous lover.

They amused themselves that way for another hour or so, until he was again at full hardness. Still on his back, he let her straddle him and plant his cock into her sheath. She was as tight as Ginger, to his delight, and to that delight was added the spectacle of her petite breasts bouncing up and down as she fucked him. The head he had given her had primed her for another swift climax as she savored the sensation of her second penis, a sensation that sparked another orgasm. After a few minutes, he felt himself losing control and said as much to his lover; she responded by squeezing his cock with her cunt and letting the semen flow into her as she rocked back, spreading her cunt lips to expose a tiny clitoris that he could see pulsing in time to his own spasms. “Remarkable,” he thought. “I’ll keep them both for a while.”

The show was over, and the men and girls all stood, their bodies gleaming with sweat. The King let himself be selected by a girl, herself chosen by lot among the four he had not yet fucked. The winner was the tall Black girl with puffy nipples and a smile of gleaming white teeth. The King smiled at her and hugged her. Then he dismissed the rest of the party, letting them pair up as they wished, and took the girl to his bed. “I must confess that I won’t be able to make love to you tonight, my dear. My libido is all gone now. But let’s sleep, and we can do it in the morning.”

She kissed him deeply. “I’ll be ready,” she said. They fell asleep nestled together, her nipples pressed against his hairy chest and their hands on each other’s genitals, slick with the evening’s juices.

And she was indeed ready, having masturbated to an orgasm with a toy she’d found on the night-stand. He awoke to her groan of ecstasy, and lost no time planting his hard cock in the folds of her pussy. Their bodies were locked in passion, and he discharged his first load of the day into her vagina. “I must remember to have Crystal send a note of commendation to the school, for training these girls so well,” he thought. He escorted the girl to a dining room where another girl was already eating breakfast. He left her there, and had breakfast in his private dining room with his wife and an ambassador. He would attend to matters of state until noon. Lunch would follow, which included a tryst with one of the remaining three girls. Then a return to business, dinner with the Queen, and then an evening spent in bed with the final two girls, who would take turns copulating with him, sleep with him, and then be ready to accommodate his usual morning erection.

Ginger, after leaving the King’s couch, had selected a swarthy Arabian man as her next tryst. When she had been “pussy sliding” with the six men earlier, she noted that his cock was the longest, and she wondered if all the whispered “girl talk” she had heard was true, that the longest cocks gave the best satisfaction. He had previously been chosen by her classmate Victoria, who had just finished with him. “Watch out,” she whispered to her. “He’s got a big one. I could really feel it on my cervix.” They kissed, and Victoria went off to seek another companion, while Ginger attended to the Arab. She lost no time in getting him hard again with her mouth and hands, tasting Victoria’s cum on his cock. “You are quite beautiful,” he murmured as she snaked a finger into his asshole. “I would love to sleep with you tonight.”

She considered the proposition as she sucked him. It would depend, she thought, on how well he performed over the next half-hour. Well, he was hard enough now to enter her, so she mounted him and guided his cock into her cunt, lowering herself slowly onto it. She found, to her satisfaction, that she could take it all without discomfort. The man’s eyes widened in surprise as he felt her Kegels grip his rod. Then she performed an erotic dance while impaled on it, moving up and own on it and gyrating her hips until every inch of her vagina had been stimulated.

The man groaned with pleasure and grabbed her breasts by the nipples, pulling them out and stretching them into cones. She found that she liked that; the pain added some flavor to her lust. She increased her gyrations until his cock was savaged by the pressure and bending, his legs twitching and his abdomen tensing and rippling in the onset of his climax. When he at last relinquished all control and thrust his hips upward, lifting his ass off the bed. She let him plunge his cock into her very depths and clearly felt it pump his load into her ... the second load of cum she’d ever had in her young cunt. Then she lowered her own body onto his and ground her pain-sensitized nipples into his hairy chest.

“Yes,” she whispered. “I’ll sleep with you tonight.” She’d wanted to sample all the cocks that were on display that night, but she reasoned that she would get her chance later. Surely she would be in demand, having been selected by the King himself for his first tryst. And she’d noticed that, after the others had finished their trysts, the men were watching her performance with admiration as the girls made the next round of selections, this time for bedmates.

He murmured something in response that she could not make out. It was in Arabic, but she caught the word “Allah” and presumed, correctly, that it was a prayer of thanks. They rose, kissed, and then were escorted by a Courtesan to a richly furnished bedroom, with mirrors on the walls and ceiling and a turned-down bed, whose covers they slipped into.

He wanted to talk and refresh himself before they slept, and apologized for not making love to her. “Three times I came!” he said. “I didn’t know I could do that in one night anymore. You are a goddess!” Then he told her that he was the ambassador of a nation in the mid-East, and that after this night he would be kindly disposed to any diplomatic arrangement the King might be likely to propose the next morning, when they would be breakfasting. She, in turn, told him of her training in the Artemis Club, which fascinated him. “It is a shame that my country is so strait-laced about sex,” he said. “Such a thing could never be. That is why I begged for an assignment here in your country.” With that, they kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning, Ginger woke first and found a vibrator on the nightstand next to the bed. She turned it on, slipped it into her vagina, and enjoyed the sensation of arousal. The ambassador woke to the sounds of her soft moans and smiled at her. He was hard, and Ginger lay on her back, slipped out the vibrator, and spread her legs in welcome. This time, the love-making was slow and gentle. To her regret, he came in minutes, too soon for her to reach a climax of her own, but she thanked him just the same.

He made a short call on the bedside phone and, a few minutes later, two Courtesans appeared. One led the ambassador off to breakfast with the King, while the other accompanied Ginger to a large room on a floor below them. The room had a heated swimming pool with a dozen chaise lounges around it, and adjoined a small dining room where breakfast was ready for them. Three of her classmates were already there to greet her, and the other two would shortly join them. They chatted about their first night of penetrative sex, and compared notes about their lovers, while the Courtesan who oversaw them smiled and reminisced about her own loss of virginity a few years back.

They were soon joined by six boys, equally naked, who had also just lost their virginity. They were students at an exclusive boy’s prep school in another part of the country. They had fucked the Queen herself, one after another, after which they’d slept with the beautiful college girls who had been assigned to them. Their cocks were soft when they arrived, but got harder as they ate their breakfast and conversed with Ginger and her friends. It was the first time that they’d actually been in the presence of naked girls their own age, and they could not take their eyes off the girls’ bare tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.