The Trade Show - Cover

The Trade Show

by Family Love 1954

Copyright© 2023 by Family Love 1954

Erotica Sex Story: Dad and daughter work together and the relaitonship grows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Many thanks to Kenjisato for doing a terrific job of editing and educating. I recommend him and his partner. Great job.


Under me is Misty, one of the crew that is setting up the trade show. She’s eighteen, or at least that’s what she told me. She’s tall and skinny, has huge tits, and is naked. I’m fucking her as hard and fast as I can, and she is yelling for more.

“Oh fuck! oh fuck! oh fuck! Harder, Jim!”

The bed creaks and groans; this girl cums like a river and nearly constantly. Her pussy is tight and smooth.

The room reeks of sex. We’re sweating all over each other. She cums again, a river flowing past my cock. The young ones aren’t always good. Misty is an exception; she has experience.

Her fingers dig into my hard biceps. I’m resting on my elbows. Her legs are clamped around my thighs. My cock loves the tight, wet feel of her vagina. I’m not gonna last much longer, we’ve been fucking for twenty minutes.

“Gonna cum, kid.”

Her warm hazel eyes focus on mine. “Cum in me, daddy.”

Whoa. That did it. I ram it deep and feel the sweet release into the cursed condom. Misty cums again, her young pussy clamping on my cock.

I’m done, but still inside her. We’re panting. She giggles.

“Sorry about the daddy thing. It’s a fantasy of mine.”

I climb off her and offer my hand. “Let’s shower.”

Compared to our intense fucking, the shower is slow and gentle. I get hard again and Misty sucks my cock, declining to let me cum in her mouth. She’ll learn. Instead, I blast my load all over her pretty, young face. She loves it.

Misty is walking out the door. Her sex-drenched thong is in my hand. I may see her again.

So, let me get all this out of the way so we can get back to fucking. I’m Jim, forty-nine, tall and lean. I’m in ridiculously good shape as I swim, do karate etc. I’m six-foot-three, I’ve got the salt-and-pepper hair going, light blue eyes, and a voice that is chocolate to women’s ears. I’m charming as hell ̶ and married.

My wife, Bonnie, and I have a great life and I love her to death, but I have a sex drive that is insatiable. She does, too. I started doing these shows and hooking up. I’m pretty sure Bonnie is Tindering while I’m gone, so it’s fair.

When I get home, it’s gonna be a full day of sex with my soulmate. Til’ then, fucks of convenience for all.

I run trade shows. You want to show off boats or bulldozers? Call my boss. He sets up the place, then I show up and make it all happen for a week, while trolling the visitors and staff for sex partners. I do it maybe ten times a year. It pays really well, and I’m very good at running things.

So. The women. I have a type. It’s my wife, Bonnie. Other than that, I go for personality. I do prefer married women ̶ less chance of emotional complications ̶ but I have to like whomever I’m going to be with. Other than that, I’m very flexible. I’ve fucked plus-size women and girls built like a rake. I’m not particular. Misty is the youngest girl I’ve ever fucked. I guess she got turned on by the ‘daddy’ thing. Little does she know, she hit a very well-hidden button of mine that has never been pushed and that I guard like a centurion.

I’m in a large city in the deep South, working a realtor’s convention. It’s ten o’clock in the morning on the first day, and I’m chatting up Brooke. Brooke is forty-two and is rocking the mom bod. She’s married, of course, has bottle-blond hair and blue eyes I could get lost in. She’s from Nashville and she’s horny. Fingers tap my shoulder. I turn, conscious of the obvious erection in my pants that Brooke keeps staring at.

It’s a woman, late twenties, tall, maybe five-ten, brunette hair in a loose pony, and green eyes to die for. She’s wearing civilian-style utility clothes, that 511 stuff. It’s easy to make out the fit body underneath. She’s also my daughter. Oh shit. My cock fades instantly and Brook goes back to selling swampland.

I’m conscious that my mouth is hanging open. I close it as my daughter laughs lightly.

“I guess you don’t read all the emails, do you?”

“We had changed security companies. I knew that part, but how?”

Nikki laughs again. “And I am the site leader for the event. That was in the email on ten twelve at ten-hundred hours, Father. Get your S.A. up.”

Nikki is twenty-nine. She had done a tour or two in the Army, Military Police and then tried being a cop. Too many rules and too many people looking to destroy you, so she went into private security and now she is in my convention hall, fucking up my sex life. Okay, that’s mean. I love the girl and haven’t seen her for over a year, but I can’t be doing my thing knowing that my eagle-eyed kid could be watching. What I do to amuse myself is none of her business. Well, maybe I can sneak Brook in. Hate hitting just a single.

I walk with Nikki. “My situational Awareness, SA as you call it, is just fine, thanks. My inbox is overloaded. My boss is nervous and that is his therapy. I’ve learned to scan and take just what I need to know. Don’t know how I missed your name.”

“Probably because it isn’t Jackson anymore. I got married.”

I stop and stare. “Again?”

She laughs. “Yes, and this one’s a keeper. It was fast and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but after Skeeter, you two were pretty used up.”

Skeeter was a scumbag and an abuser. It was tough. Nikki lived with us for a while and that was tough on me, watching her walking around in panties and a tee shirt. The centurion had to work overtime to keep me in line.

“True, but we did what we had to do. I’m glad you’re happy.”

Nikki loops her arm in mine. “We are the security company now, so I get to work with my daddy. I was so excited when I found out.”

I laugh. “Yeah, a pushover as a client. That can’t suck.”

I can feel her hard-trim body collide with mine as we walk. This is going to be tough.

“Hardly a pushover, Dad. You’re a good father, but you did have a soft spot for me.”

Hard spot would be a better phrase and she doesn’t need to know that my soft side is filled with imagined visions of what my girl looks like getting out of the shower. Time for a subject change.

“What room are you in?”

Nikki rolls her eyes. “This place was full. We got the contract late. I’m sharing a room across town at the Marriot.”

I pull out one of the two key cards for my room. “Here, take this. I’m in ten-twenty-six. Use my room if you need anything during the day.”

Nikki kisses my cheek, dangerously close to my lips. “Thanks, Dad. You’re the best.”

My assistant interrupts us with a crisis. Nikki waves as I follow him to the scene.


It’s mid-afternoon, I’m in a small break room. Brooke is pressed against me. Her lips touch mine. Oh fuck, this woman can kiss. We’re eye-to-eye, I’m hard, and as she kisses me, her hand finds my erection. She pulls back but her lips still brush mine as she rasps, “I love this fat cock, Jim. Touch me.”

I slide my hand up her leg. No panties, and her vagina is running.

“Your room,” She moans, “I have to share mine.”

Brooke is everything I expected and more. She loves having a cock in her mouth and moans when I cum all over her tongue. I first lick the trimmed brown hair around her lovely pussy, ‘till she blasts all over my face. She holds her legs back, her pussy open and needy.

“Fuck me, Jim.”

I do. Brooke is a great fuck. She moans cries out, writhes, and cums some more. I have a rule. I get a room with two queens ̶ one for me, one for fucking. We are destroying the fuck bed. I love her full body and big breasts. For having two kids, she’s still tight and has a very sensitive G-spot.

“Gotta cum,” I grunt, as I pound her.

“Do it, darlin’ Let me have it.”

Well, the condom has it, not her juicy pussy. I hate them with a passion, but it’s a fact of life when you fuck around. I pound in one last time and let it go. Brooke cums all over my cock again.

We don’t shower together. Brooke has to get back the ‘Brooke look’ as she calls it.

We kiss lightly at the door.

“I have to leave today. Another girl is coming, but probably not for you. She’s a lez.”

We laugh. I’m happy. I’ve snuck one by the security chief. I can live with the rest of the week being dry.


Nikki and I have dinner together. She seems distracted and distant, but I write it off to the new job. We have after-dinner drinks in the bar, and Nikki goes back to the Marriot. In my room that I asked housekeeping to clean up, I’m on a video call with Bonnie.

My long, lean wife is naked and very wet on our bed. She has a vibrator. I’ve set my phone up with a ring light and I, too am naked and erect.

For the next hour, we edge while we talk about what we are going to do when I get home, culminating in glorious orgasms for both of us.

“I love you, Bonnie.”

“I love you, Jim. Be careful.”


No matter how you plan, there are little things that go wrong. The next morning, I’m in the warehouse for the convention center, looking for those curtain-on-a-frame things that separate booths. I need four more.

The place has lights, but they are the type that take five minutes to warm up. The regular lighting is just a bit more than none, but it’s enough.

As I get close to the back, walking between two ten-foot-tall racks, I hear sounds ̶ familiar sounds. Sounds I’ve made back here. Fucking. My cock thickens as I move closer, looking through the stuff on the rack until I have a good view.

They are by the back wall. I’m maybe twelve feet away and they are under one of the lame lights, so I’ve got a good view.

I recognize him. He’s the boss of the company with the biggest footprint at the show. Grant Foster. He’s late forties, kind of has that George Clooney thing going. His polo shirt is on the crate in front of him. His slacks are around his ankles with a nice pair of briefs nestled in them. I’m very flexible in the bedroom. I’ve played with guys and appreciate a good-looking man. I do it mostly because it makes Bonnie crazy horny to watch, but I like it a little.

Grant has his big hands holding the hips of a woman who has one foot up on the crate and the other, with her utility pants and pink thong around her ankle, on the floor.

Grant is fucking my daughter and doing a fine job of it. He has a nice cock, at least what I can see through the condom. But his cock holds no interest for me. I am devouring the sight of my naked daughter. I guess she isn’t the by-the-rules daughter she used to be since it’s obvious that she is a very willing partner.

Nikki’s polo and bra are on the crate in front of her. She is naked. I am rampant. Muscles flex under her sweaty and flawless skin, as Grant drives his cock into her soaked pussy. Nikki doesn’t shave or trim. Her bush is full, and full of her lust right now, drops falling from the curly brown hair to the floor under her. Her breasts swing free underneath her ̶ not big, but not small. Her nipples are long ̶ very long, and very hard. Her hand pinches and pulls on one, as her other hand steadies her on that crate. She stifles a grunt every time Grant hits bottom. I hear her raspy whisper. “Harder, faster. Make me cum again.”

Her ass is a perfect half-circle and hard. He slaps it. Nikki cums.

“Ohhhhh, fuuuucckkk. More.”

My cock is out of my pants and I’m fighting to time my release with her lover, who is fighting his.

Grant loses that fight quickly. “Gonna cum, baby.”

Nikki quakes under him. “Oh, oh. Do it. Fill me.”

I ignore the fact he ain’t fillin’ her, but the rubber. As he plunges in, holds, and moans, I spray my load all over the box in front of me. My knees buckle from the incest-driven orgasm. I want to be Grant.

Knowing that after they cum, they will become more aware of their surroundings, I back off, tidy myself up in an aisle far away, and sneak out the door.

Well, that was interesting. I haven’t seen my daughter naked since her senior year in high school. My imagination is not up to reality. Nikki is gorgeous. She’s in terrific shape and has a terrific shape. Her breasts are probably a C or a small D; her ass is perfect, her legs long and strong, arms toned. Fuck, I’m getting hard just thinking about it. As you can guess, she’s my kryptonite. I’ve lusted after her since her senior year in high school when she was on the swim team. Bonnie knows and helps me to behave. Now, I don’t know what to do. I guess ‘nothing’ would be the best plan, but I know she’s cheating on her husband. It’s none of my business, right? But I’d sure love to watch her again. Fuck that, I want her, but she’s never given the slightest hint of sharing my desire.

Dinner that night with Nikki is weird. No other word for it. I’m looking at her, still in the civilian utilities that I saw piled up on one leg. As she walks, I can ‘see’ the pink thong under those pants.

Our conversation is clumsy. She’s awkward. I’m hoping she isn’t married to Skeeter 2.0.

“Hey, kid. You’re really off tonight. Care to share?”

Nikki looks at me, says nothing. Bites her lip.

“Sorry, Dad. I’m a bit distracted. I’ve got a problem, but it’s kinda not my business.”

“But it’s bothering you. A lot.”

Nikki takes a deep breath, empties it out in a long exhale, leans back in her chair. “I saw something yesterday.”

“Okay,” I answer, waiting.

Nikki is looking past me, unfocused, choosing her words. “Somebody was being inappropriate.”

I laugh. “Inappropriate?”

Nikki leans forward, closing the space between us, whispering.

“They were fucking. A man and a woman. Very into it. They both had wedding rings but were not mates.”

This is getting cryptic and a little scary. I stayed close to Nikki. “And you knew this how?”

“Because one of them was you.”

The bill had been paid and we are having an after-dinner drink. I get up.

“Let’s go.”

Nikki’s eyes go wide at my curt remark, and she follows me out wordlessly. We stay quiet all the way up in the elevator, until the door to my room clicks shut. Nikki sits in one of the lounge chairs.

“I should have kept my mouth shut.”

I sit in the other chair. “Well, you didn’t, and now I want to hear it all. Don’t hold back.”

“Dad, can’t we just let this pass? Like it never happened?”

I’m angry. “No. You intruded on my life, and I want to know everything you saw and are thinking.”

Nikki looks at the floor. I’ve never seen her so off balance. I wait, letting the silence work.

“I had a break yesterday afternoon. I wanted to get off the floor, take a few minutes. I went to your room, used the card you gave me. Neither of you heard the door open. I’m not surprised.”

She pauses, looks at me. I say nothing, wait. She sighs.

“Well, you both were on the bed, naked and fucking like it was going to be outlawed tomorrow.”

Nikki looked at me, a tear in her eye. “Are you and Mom having problems? You busting up?”

I’m surprised. Not moral outrage, fear. I take her hand.

“Your parents are complex people. To answer your questions, no, Mom and I are not having problems and we are never busting up.”

Nikki gives a lame smile. “Well, that helps, but still...”

I leaned back. “This is filed under ‘none of your business, but now that you’ve caught me, it is’. Your mother and I are swingers. We have been since we met.”

Nikki’s jaw literally falls open. “Really?”

“Yes. Please do not tell your mother you know. She’d freak out. We love what we do, but Mom is concerned about how you would view us.”

“Wow. Swingers. I had no idea.”

I laugh. “That’s the way it should be. Don’t want you sitting in parent-teacher conferences picturing your parents fucking your math teacher.”

Nikki gasps. “Mrs. Johnson? Really?”

I shrug. “Maybe yes, maybe no. You’ll never know, because it’s our business. Now, I’m beat, and you need to go back to the Marriot. Are we good?”

Nikki beams and stands. We hug tightly. I fight the erection building in my pants and hope she can’t tell. My daughter’s face pressed next to mine. My arms are holding her hard body, the feel of her breasts pressing against my chest. Her scent.

“Thank you, Dad. I feel much better. Sorry I stumbled into your amazing sex life.”

“Well, you don’t seem to be scarred.”

Nikki breaks our embrace and smiles a wicked smile. “Hardly.”

My daughter gets up and heads for the door. We hug in front of the open door. Nikki presses her body close. My cock is rigid by this time. “Thanks, Dad. I’ll be more careful.”

As the door moves to close, we are eye-to-eye. I smile.

“I was in the warehouse this morning.”

My daughter’s mouth falls open as the door closes and clicks locked. I laugh. Tomorrow should be interesting.


It’s not. We haven’t spoken all day. I’m too busy. Nikki isn’t on site. I ignore it, but I am concerned.

I get a text late afternoon. “Had meetings all day. New owners. Can we have room service at your place tonight?”


Nikki comes by at seven, still in her utilities. She kicks off her boots when she gets in. I already showered and put on briefs, running shorts, and a tee. I have no idea what to expect.

Dinner is casual and comfortable. We catch up on what’s been going on for the last year or so ̶ what her twin brother Andy is up to. Nikki tells me he’s gotten married.

“What?” I reply, “He didn’t tell us.”

Nikki laughs. “I’m sure he will. It was recent. He’ll tell you when it’s time.”

Andy, like his sister, married badly the first time. She was a grasping, money-hungry tart. She bankrupted him and ran off with an eighteen-year-old soon-to-be convict. He was crushed, and very ashamed of his foolishness. I’m not surprised he kept his remarriage a secret.

“Do you approve?” I ask.

Nikki smiles. “Yes, I do. You’ll like her.”

The dinner cart in the hall, I break out the after-dinner booze and we settle into the lounge chairs. There is a brief attempt at normal conversation and then a pause. Nikki sips her drink.

“So, what did you see in the warehouse yesterday?
I put my drink down. “I saw you having sex. I didn’t mean to. I was there on a legitimate mission. I’d never spy on you.”

Nikki smiles. “I know. You never spied on me. Andy and I got up to a lot of things and neither you nor Mom ever caught us.”

Neither of my kids were into drugs or booze, so whatever she was alluding to had to be pretty tame. Still, I couldn’t let her know I had no idea.

“Maybe your parents caught you, but never said anything.”

Nikki put her drink down. “Well, I guess we’re even. It seems your daughter is a lot like her parents. The reason my guy and I are never going to split up is that we share an adventurous sex life.”

I cock my head. “That’s funny. Growing up, you were so, by-the-rules. You joined the Army because of its structure. Same thing with the cops. Now, you’re wild.”

Nikki laughs. “Like you and Mom? I grew up Dad -- matured. I found out life isn’t all by the rules and if you live like that it’s boring. Besides, I’ve always loved sex. I fought my urges, had some lapses, but after the Army, I gave in, and I’ve enjoyed myself ever since. I took this job because it pays well, and I like my boss. No, I don’t fuck him. I’m sexy, not stupid, but the job does give me opportunities. I have a nuclear sex drive. I sense you’re the same. Charles and I knew it could be a problem with me away, so we did, I guess, what you and Mom did.”

Nikki pauses.

I take a turn. “Your Mom and I met at an orgy in college. We, uh, hit it off and we’ve been in that lifestyle since then. We backed off when you and Andy came along, but never stopped. We’ve had some ‘friends’.” I do the air quotes with my fingers. Nikki is hanging on my every word, her eyes urging me to tell her more.

“When I took this job, like you, we worried that our needs would not be met, and we decided to open our marriage. We’ve only played as a couple. Now, our policy is, ‘don’t ask, don’t tell, and be careful.’”

Nikki sits and smiles at me. I take a drink. “So, I guess we’re wingmen now? Each of us looking out for the other? This is why I always get a room with two queens.”

Nikki points to the bed Brooke and I wrecked. “The sex bed?”

“Yup. I leave a very big tip for housekeeping.”

Nikki laughs. “You should. You and Brooke destroyed that bed. You are so lucky. I always have to share a room, and usually, my partners are the same. That’s how Grant and I ended up in that warehouse. First time I’ve ever been caught. I’m glad it was by my father.”

We are on our second after-dinner drink, and we’d had wine with dinner ̶ just enough to erode the boundaries. “I feel the same. I’ve never been caught and now, my daughter has seen me in my weakest moment.”

Time slows. I feel we are headed somewhere. I know what I want ̶ and have for a long time ̶ but my daughter has to lead. I have to know.

Nikki leans back in her chair, speaks slowly. “Weakest? Don’t think so, Dad. I was impressed. You, too, are a very good lover.”

I blush. I feel like a kid getting caught masturbating. “Well, thank you, I guess. Never thought I’d get sex-performance reviews from my daughter, but thanks. In return, I will say that you too are an enthusiastic lover.”

My daughter blushes too. It’s cute, in a fucked-up, outside-the-boundary’s way. Nikki sighs, stands up, walks to the wall of glass. Looking out onto the city as she speaks.

“You know what I hate?”

“Tell me.”

She pauses. “Condoms. I hate them. When my husband and I fuck, no rubbers and it’s great. I know it has to be ̶ you never know ̶ but I’d love to have a lover on these trips that I could fully enjoy.”

Even in her utility uniform, my daughter was hot. My mind undresses her, has her back in that warehouse in the too-dim light, fucking. My penis grows and I make no attempt to hide it. She’s seen it already, so a bulge in my shorts is nothing.

“I agree. I use them for the same reason. Many times, it’s the price of admission. My partners won’t fuck without them.”

Nikki laughs, still facing the wall of glass. “Price of admission. Good double entendre, Daddy.”

Daddy? Interesting. I take a drink and say nothing. Nikki gazes out the window. It is dark now, the city a sea of lights. I can’t see much since the room is well-lit. The silence hangs for a few moments. I hear my daughter take a deep breath.

“You know what I like to do?”

No answer seems necessary, so I stay quiet.

“I like to leave all the lights on in my room and strip, wondering if there is some man, woman, or couple watching me. It turns me on.”

My daughter tugs her polo shirt out of her belt, letting it fall loose over her pants. She keeps looking out the window.

“What you and I need, Father is a partner ̶ a regular partner for business trips. Somebody we trust so that condoms would not be necessary.”

Nikki’s hands go to her waist, and I hear the metallic clatter of her belt being undone.

The loose ends of her belt hang out from under her untucked shirt. I lean back in my chair, the prominent bulge of my erection in plain sight.

“That would be ideal, but all shows are different, with no consistent people or locations. Nice dream though.”

Nikki puts her hands on the bottom hem of her shirt and pulls it off, letting it flutter to the floor. She has a white half-cup, bra, open netting with lace on the sides. Her breasts are full and round. Her nipples sit long and proud above the cup. She is still looking out the window.

“Not true, Daddy.”

‘Daddy’ again. We are there. That so-called elephant in the room. We both know exactly what she is talking about.

“I’m your father.”

Nikki leans over, her breasts hanging, as she slips off her socks.

“I’m twenty-nine, not twelve -- a fully consenting adult.”

“It’s more than that, and you know it. Sex changes a relationship -- complicates it. If things go badly, you can’t walk away. It’s family.”

Nikki’s hands go to her waist. I hear the buzz of the zipper going down and watch as her utility pants blossom and fall to her ankles.

I white thong, all lace, with a wide waistband and a thin strand bisecting her perfect ass. My daughter bends over to get her feet out of her pants, giving me a clear view of her sex behind the thin lace and the jewel end of a butt plug. My breathing is deep. She doesn’t shave or trim. It’s like she knows what turns me on. Seeing her full womanly bush pressing the thin fabric, slipping out from behind the lace. My cock throbbed. I want to take her, but it has to be her choice. A show isn’t an invitation. Nikki kicks her pants away and stands in front of the window.

“Maybe somebody is watching. I bring binoculars and I’ve gotten some good shows myself. Sometimes, I masturbate at the window watching others fuck in their rooms with the curtains open. I’m sure I’ve been watched, and it turns me on.”

My daughter reaches behind her, grasping the thin strands of her bra.

“Our family is different. I’m sure you’ve had urges. I know I have.”

“It is still taboo.”

Nikki’s bra comes loose in her hands. Her breasts barely move, her nipples long and hard. She casually drops the bra on the floor, still focusing out the window.

‘“Taboo?’ Really? Where the fuck did you find that word? Incest, Father. We are talking about incest. Having sex with your family.”

I shift in my chair. Maybe I’m too careful, but I need a clear sign. “Which is also illegal, and for very good reasons.”

Nikki stands in just that thong. I adore her tall, trim body. Her fingers capture her nipples, rolling them. “Oh fuck, that goes right to my pussy.” She says. Her hands move down to the waistband of that white lace thong. “Not illegal in this state and only taboo to keep bloodlines clean. Consenting adults, Father.”

The scent of her excitement caresses my nose. My daughter is wet, but neither offering nor asking.

As I watch, my daughter slips her fingers inside the lace waistband and slides it down her long legs, bending over at the waist and giving me a clear view of her wet and open vagina and the red jewel just above it. She stays bent over, facing the glass.

“Skeeter introduced my ass to cock. It’s the only thing I have to thank him for.”

I ignore her teasing.

“It’s not that easy. Feelings change-circumstances change.”

Nikki stands up. “My feelings have been the same since high school. My changing circumstances have not changed those feelings. The only change will be a deeper affection displayed in a physical way.”

Nikki takes three steps to the ‘fuck bed’, the jewel of that plug peeking from between the hard flanks of her magnificent ass. She whisks the blanket and sheet off. Her back to me, she gets on the bed on her hands and knees, her legs extending off the end of the bed. Her pussy is open, begging to be filled. Her pubic hair glistens with her need, her face presses into the sheets. She whispers. “Please fuck me, Daddy.”

I stand up, the chair squeaking, telegraphing my action. Nikki’s breath catches. She says nothing. I strip off my shirt and toss it on the bed in front of her. Her breathing is deeper now, her breasts heaving. Her eyes still forward. I slide off my shorts and briefs, tossing them on top of my tee shirt. I wait. The muted sound of the city is the backdrop to our audible breathing. I see Nikki clench her pussy. It is time.

“Roll over and move up,” I growl.

Nikki crawls forward and rolls onto her back, pulling herself wide as I climb onto the bed and settle on my knees between her legs. Our eyes meet. I reach out and cup her face with my hand.

“I want to kiss you as I enter you for the first time.”

My daughter’s body quivers, and I see a flow of milky white trickle out of her.

“I love you, Daddy.”

I slip my arms under her and cup her head, as I settle my hips and feel the tip of my erection touch her entrance. I lean over, our lips meet in a deep, wet kiss. She quivers again. I pull back, and look into her eyes.

“I love you, Nikki.” I say as I press my cock inside my daughter.

Her eyes roll up into her head and she gasps. I feel the flood around my naked cock. This is the only way to fuck.

Her eyes open. “Do it, please. Stick it all in me.”

I slide my full length into her. Hers is a velvet vice like no other.

“It feels so good.” I sighed.

“That’s because it is so wrong.” She replied.

Her long legs came up and around mine. “Oh, Father, this is so much better than I ever imagined.”

“So wrong, baby. But it feels so good.”

I want to ram her, ravage her, but I go slowly to savor her firm body. The feeling of my penis sliding in and out. Feeling the grip of her vagina, the scent of her lust. We are both sweating. Our eyes meet. “Fuck me hard, father. We’ll make love later.” I moved back, grabbed her legs, pinned them to her chest. She growled. “Do it, father, fuck your little girl.”

My hands push her legs back for leverage and I ram my cock into my daughter as fast and as hard as I can. Nikki’s eyes roll back, she orgasms again, flooding my cock. I fuck her more, she cums more. The bed groans. Our bodies slap as I fuck her. I have never enjoyed a woman as much as I enjoy being inside my daughter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.