The Halloween Party (#11) - Cover

The Halloween Party (#11)

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 4: The Party

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party - Story #11 in the Fifty Something Teenager series! Without knowing what will happen on Thanksgiving – the two-year anniversary of Thomas returning to the 80s – Denise and Thomas decide to host a costume party for Halloween. Weeks of planning result in an epic Halloween party.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DoOver  

Halloween day started with temperatures in the fifties but by the time Denise and Thomas got out of bed the morning sun had already brought the temps up to the mid-sixties.

“Are you awake?” asked a groggy Denise.

Thomas just grunted.

“Well, if you want to get lucky today, and probably tomorrow, then you better just roll over and be quick.”

That got Thomas’s attention. He pulled the pillow off his head and looked to his right. Denise had shed her panties and top, had her legs spread wide, and was using her middle finger to slowly rub herself.

“If I cum before you get started, you’ve lost your chance,” she moaned as the pace of finger quickened.

Thomas bolted up onto his knees, shucked out of his boxers, and quickly waddled between Denise’s legs. He stroked his dick a few times as he watched Denise stop rubbing and inserted two fingers into her soaked opening. Denise watched with lust as his dick went from somewhat turgid to fully engorged.

As Thomas lowered his hips, Denise guided him into her slit. There was no resistance as he slid into her, not stopping until their pelvis bones meshed.

“Ahh,” he moaned when he go could no further. He started to make small rotations with hips without pulling out. Denise closed her eyes and grunted as she tried to generate more friction.

Thomas felt Denise snake her hand back between her legs. She used her curved knuckle to rub her clit.

“By my estimate, you have maybe thirty seconds,” she panted as her pace increased.

Thomas stopped his gentle rotating movements and pulled completely out before slowly inserting himself fully again. He did this twice then started to pump in earnest.

Denise’s time estimate was close. She clamped her legs around Thomas’s hips and lost herself in a mighty orgasm. Thomas pumped as best he could with her heels against his ass holding him tightly. With a few final thrusts he released his load.

With no post-coital niceties, Denise said simply, “Good timing. Now get up. We have a lot of work to do before everyone comes over tonight.”

Thomas gave her a quizzical look but all she offered in return was a shooing motion with her hand as his dick deflated like a wilting balloon.

“Don’t bother with the shower yet. We can shower and change this afternoon after we’re done with the cleaning.”

As Thomas slid off the bed he reached for his boxers. He put them on, plus an old pair of shorts, and ratty t-shirt. By the time he was dressed, Denise had also put on her work clothes and was headed to the kitchen.

“Why don’t you start a pot of coffee and make us bagels with cream cheese for breakfast?” she suggested. “I’m going to get the cleaning supplies out.”

Twenty minutes later they finished a bagel and a coffee each. They then carried cleaning supplies to different parts of the house. Thomas carried the vacuum upstairs. Denise had cleaners, a rag, and a brush to take care of the downstairs bathroom.

Three hours later they had given the house a solid cleaning. The last chore was to move the linens from the washer to the dryer.

“Still not sure why you wanted to wash all the linens?” asked Thomas.

Denise shook her head in disbelief. “Really? I would bet a sizable amount of money that one or more of the beds in this house will be fucked in by midnight.”

Before Thomas could protest, she added, “If we were at someone’s house for a party and I did this,” she held her curved fist in front of her mouth as she bobbed her head as if she was giving him a blowjob, “it would take you about three seconds to slip into the first bedroom you saw. A blowjob would then turn into sex.”

Thomas was laughing. He knew she was right.

“What? Do you think differently?” she asked.

“Oh, no, you are right. You are definitely right.”

“Come on, help me put away the cleaning supplies, then make the beds. We should have enough time to shower and get dressed before the caterer and bartender arrive.”

They had just snapped their handcuffs on their belts and put on their dark sunglasses when the doorbell rang. They went to answer it together to get the first impression of their costumes.

The barman was standing at the door. He had a small dolly with several boxes of alcohol in tow sitting behind him. When the door opened he looked, thought for a second, then said, “Ponch and John, right?”

“Exactly!” yipped Denise.

Thomas said, “I thought it was silly, but the black curly wig you got to round out Ponch’s costume is the tipping point.”

The barman laughed. “Yep, the wig certainly helps.”

Thomas showed the barman where he was to setup his makeshift bar. Before he could go back to his truck for his second load the caterer arrived.

Within thirty minutes the bunsen burners were lit and food was being carried inside. The bar was setup with about a dozen bottles of hard liquor on a shelf, a handful of mixers, and dozens of bottles of beer on ice.

Denise and Thomas met in the kitchen.

“One more walk through?” she asked.

Before Thomas could answer the doorbell rang. It was only 6:45.

Thomas sighed. In his previous life he was the one likely to arrive early. While he was a fan of punctuality, he would have liked to have a few more minutes to do a final walk-through with Denise.

When Thomas opened the door he was greeted with a yell, “Surprise!” followed by a perfect witch cackle. It took a moment for him to realize who stood before him.

“Mrs. Willow?” he asked.

She cackled again and broke into a wide grin.

“However tonight’s party turns out, it is already a win. I have had so much fun getting into costume.”

The man extended his arm to shake hands. “Thomas? I am Elroy. Nice to meet you.”

They shook and Thomas stood aside to let them into the house. Denise rounded the corner.

“Aren’t you two the pair!” exclaimed Denise. “The witch and Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. They are great costumes.”

“And it looks like the two of you went with a law-enforcement theme? CHiPs, perhaps,” said Elroy. Ellie cackled again which made Denise grin. Thomas thought it was one of those things that was really annoying but would turn out to be very entertaining as the evening progressed.

“Can I get anyone started with a drink?” asked the barman.

Elroy asked, “Can you do an Old Fashioned?”

“Yep, coming right up. Anyone else?”

“Just a beer for me,” said Ellie.

Denise and Thomas deferred for the moment.

The next to arrive were Sandy and Eddie. They were dressed as Miss Ellie and Jock Ewing from the television series Dallas.

“He was so excited to come as Jock. Got to pull out his cowboy boots,” said Sandy with a smirk as Thomas met them at the door.

When Matt and Kimmi arrived as Luke and Leia from Star Wars Matt put a boom box just inside the door and pressed play. The Brady Bunch theme song started to play and the six “kids” came trouncing through the front door.

Ellie cackled and clapped her hands vigorously. Others were smiling either because of the Brady costumes or from Ellie’s laugh. Or it may have been due to the copious amount of alcohol already served at the bar.

The last couple Thomas met at the door were Ms. Tutterbom and Gavin. They wore black turtleneck shirts. He had slicked his hair back and added a little bit of gray. Lisa had curled her hair into a tangled mess. The coup-de-grace for their outfits was a small toy white bunny that Lisa carried.

“Oh, man, that’s,” Thomas paused for a moment, “diabolical.”

Lisa gave him a wicked grin. Gavin said, “Hide any scissors you may have laying around. She’s really getting into this part. When I first saw Fatal Attraction, Glen Close freaked me out. Now I’m starting to think I may be engaged to her doppelganger.” Lisa squeezed the bunny’s neck ominously while staring at Gavin without blinking. Simultaneously, they broke character and laughed.

Thomas pointed them in the direction of the bar. He then realized Denise was there talking with Mrs. Willow. Denise saw who was approaching and gave Thomas an over-sized wave and grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.