The Right Fit - Cover

The Right Fit

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: When it come to lovers, fit is important. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I bought a sexy, red-striped tee shirt for my Emma, and she tried it on enthusiastically. “It looks great,” I told her, “but maybe I should test the fit.”

31616-fit-1.jpg

Emma allowed me to make sure the fit was comfy and just snug enough. Her breasts felt just right to me, and after a few circling touches, her nipples dented the red-striped shirt in a most alluring manner. I couldn’t resist pulling up the shirt so as to test how well those nipples fit into my mouth.

“Now it’s time for me to test your fit,” Emma told me.

I wasn’t quite sure what she meant.

“Your penis,” Emma clarified. “Let’s see how well it fits in my belly button.” She maneuvered my penis until the tip kissed her belly button.

“Tickles,” Emma said, “but too big. Let’s try the nipples.”

Emma brought my penis to her breast and waggled it against her nipple. “A duel,” she exclaimed. Then she pressed the head of my penis against a nipple. “Feels good,” Emma said, “but there is a problem.”

“What’s that?”

“For the fit to be just right, you’d need two penises.”

She bent down a bit and took the penis into her mouth.

“Mmm, I like the fit of this,” I managed to say.

“Uh huh,” Emma agreed, “except still a little too big.”

“So you’re saying you’d prefer if I had a smaller cock?” I inquired.

“Not at all,” Emma said. “We just have to find the right spot.” Whereupon she jumped into my arms.

31616-fit-2.jpg

The fit was perfect in every way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.