OZone - Cover

OZone

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 3: Heat Index

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3: Heat Index - Welcome home Garrison Ozymandias Dhorne. Alabama missed its favorite soldier of fortune. Starting over after years of remorse, losing his one true love and abandoning his son, he decided to get his shit together. Nothing came easy except for charisma. OZ was ready to find his new ONE. Master over slave who would die for her deity or live to serve her purpose. Masseuse Jordy Bauer might have dug her nails into her own coffin. Love at first stranglehold! If only her husband agreed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31610-3-index.jpg

All Garrison Ozymandias Dhorne needed was a leisurely walk along the lakeshore. Kicking stones and enjoying the mid-summer breeze coming in off of the lake. As he strolled around the forested bend from the LeGend estate, he purposely ignored the construction builder’s excessive nail guns hammering away at his unlived in home. The house that he had originally built for his wife Nora. It had gone uninhabited for a good number of years now. The cobwebs were probably thick. He abandoned his home four days after he had buried his wife in a private ceremony on the LeGend property.

Deep within the forest to his right was where she was laid to rest. This was Nora’s home. Still alive and vibrant here if going unseen. Her legacy. Even though Oz became heir to the throne. His own self-made fortune combined with Nora’s had left he and his son well taken care of.

Aside from the LeGend estate Dhorne owned the entire lake and the land around it with the exception of roughly twenty lakeside co-owners whose rites stopped at the lakes edge. At one time the LeGend family had owned all of Oakcrest Estates. Ever since the town of Bartlett was one of the earliest pioneer settlements in Alabama, their ancestral family tree had roots established here. Pieces of land had been sold off over the generations. Inheritance meant stupidity to some. Greed and lack of loyalty tore apart the very foundation of Bartlett. History of the region was far from respectable. Story for another day.

Dhorne stopped at the edge of the timber to spy up the hill at the construction crew without being seen. He spotted three women at the back of his garage, counting seven total on the property. He knew at least three more including the head honcho herself must have been inside the house. Even in the shade of the surrounding forest he saw more nipples shining through wife beaters than a wet t-shirt contest at a biker bar.

“Hmm! Mercy must have hired some new gals.” He rubbed his chin stubble mischievously, “Reckon I should introduce myself.”

He removed his faithful leather trench coat then caught a whiff of his arm pits, “A mite ripe. Reckon I should have grabbed a shower before dropping by.”

He weighed his options as he hung his trench on a sturdy limb. “I suppose those gals can’t be daisy duke fresh.” With a tick from the corner of his mouth he glanced out at the lake, then peered back up the hill with an evil grin. “Here’s to you Ricki Lake.”

Suppressing the pain of his lower back he lifted each of his feet to remove his boots. Within three minutes he had stripped naked while staring up at the curvaceous crew. Rubbing the palms of his hands together he gnashed his teeth looking back at the forest, “Don’t look Norajean.” With a snicker he casually strolled into their field of view acting as if he hadn’t noticed they were there. Limping in the hot sand he made his way to the wooden docks bobbing on the lakes surface. At the end of the dock, he took the time to dramatically stretch, fanning his arms out. Chuckling to himself he heard the nail guns and hammers stop cold.

Suddenly the she-wolves found their prey as whistles echoed from up on shore. He counted the attention at seven distinct voices before turning around to face them. The wolves fell silent but looked edgy over what they were witnessing. Saluting them military style in frigid muscles he mentally ordered his dangling penis to stand at attention. “All howlin’, no scowlin’.” He yelled up at them before turning and diving off the end of the dock. The lake water wasn’t exactly the tastiest as he held his breath for long minutes, looking up from the lakebed to watch the edge of the dock. Blue sky made his sight line perfect. If his hunches were accurate the ladies would rush down the hill thinking he was drowning.

Of course, that was next to impossible with the Navy Seal training he endured over the last 16 years. The sunlight on the water made his vision skyward all but crystal clear. Three minutes under the water he spotted the first two women at the docks rim searching for him. Three more joined them.

With a thin smile he relaxed his body and floated face down to the top. He heard them shout out before two of them dove into the lake to his rescue, hauling him back to the dock. Two others help hoist him from the lake and in an attempt to stretch him out on his backside. Making his body dead weight on purpose the women repositioned in the water.

A brunette dropped in front of him to buckle his knees and use them as leverage. What her efforts found was a ten-inch hardcore erection rolling across her cheek. One of the other women on the dock was forced to lean over to grip his hips her left breast crushing against his chin. His body weight was firm at 280 pounds of chiseled muscle, and he knew how to control every twitch of it. Finally giving up he let them lay him down on his back. A nerve spasm in his spine was vicious but he failed to respond to its torment.

“He’s not breathing.” Stressed the breast grazer, “He must have hit his head on the dock.”

Opposite of her a blond with short hair felt for a pulse on his wrist, then a compression of digits on his neck’s rhythm center. “Heart’s shallow. Esther, give him mouth to mouth. He’s probably swallowed half the lake.”

31610-3-cpr.jpg

Esther Cordoba, a pale skinned young woman with bleach blond hair past her shoulders, smiled. “This could be fun.” She knelt in to pinch Dhorne’s nose closed before pressing her lips against his to exhale into his lungs.

The two women in the water climbed out to crouch beside them. Their shirts were sheer from being submerged. “Anyone notice this guy hasn’t lost his erection?” The brunette who was privy to his manhood’s grace on the way out of the water mentioned.

“Kimber quit staring.” The observant brunette sneered.

“Hey! You didn’t have that monster coil around your neck.” The short haired blond shook her head finding herself admiring his massive erection through the corner of her eye.

The mermaid next to Kimber had to chuckle. “I volunteer to give this end mouth to mouth.” She said making hand motions with her fist toward her gaping mouth.

“Chill out, Belle. This guy could croak, and you want to get froggy.”

Belle Fontaine delicately patted Dhorne’s upper thigh grinning. “I’d say hang in there, Buddy but I like this snorkel nice and stiff.”

Sondra Moon expressed a frown as she looked down at Esther. “Are you kissing him or saving his life?” Esther Cordoba was anything but grim. His lips were amazing.

Kimber and Belle were witness to yet another amazing feature as Dhorne’s dick twitched up and down like a serpent. Both women bulged their eyes, looking at each other to see if the other had spotted the lively endowment.

Three other women stood over Dhorne’s head looking down at Esther faking CPR in favor of warm lips. Sondra then noticed his penis twitching up and down faster and faster to Belle and Kimber’s yearning eyes.

As Sondra stared up at the newcomers, she noted their eyes all locked in on his gigantic penis. Sondra was the only one not hypnotized by its dance. Suddenly his penis exploded over like a volcano stunning all of them.

Kimber was the first to utter anything, “Wow! He coughed up cum before lake water.”

Dhorne stirred moving his left arm around Esther’s head to kiss her hard. His right hand rising up to clutch Sondra Moon by her wife beater lured her forward to see him wink at her through Esther’s hair.

Lifting both of his legs up Garrison spread them to coil around the waists of both Kimber and Belle dragging them elbow to elbow until they fell forward over his waist. They all gasped at the man’s unique revival.

The women standing behind Dhorne began to laugh when the shadow of doom came in for the kill, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE! PLAYTIME’S-- OVER!”

A middle-aged woman who thrived on body building shoved her way through to see Dhorne. She reluctantly shook her head shifting the wooden toothpick about in her mouth. “I should have known. Ladies’ meet the owner of our little project up there.”

Dhorne let everyone go as he lay there staring up at the graying redhead with an Atlanta Braves ball cap on.

“Breaks over Mercy D. How’s my favorite carpenter?” OZ looked down at his dick as if hearing a voice. “What’s that Junior? You want her to play Bob the Builder?”

“Not this lifetime, Boss Man.” Mercedes Holden grunted! “You can tell Junior he looks like a nail waiting on my claw hammer.”

Dhorne again craned his neck to look over his torsos chiseled terrain at his dick. “More like a railroad spike. Best grab yer sledge.” All of the women burst into laughter. Mercedes refrained from lowering a hand to pull him to his feet instead motioning him to rise up on his own. Once standing he looked down at the four women sitting on the dock and performed a complete 360 for them to admire his body. During his rotation, self-induced cum splattered off of his dick onto Kimber’s chest. Before she could react Belle dove into her licking it off of her right breast.

31610-3-toughh.jpg

“Hey! Get your own.”

Belle wagged her tongue at Dhorne as he grinned her way. “Mercy sakes? Where did you find these gals? French Lick, Indiana?”

Mercedes cocked an eyebrow over her next response. He knew it was going to put everything into perspective. “Prison release program. One minute off of their sentence for every nail driven. Back to work Primadonna’s.”

All of them groaned as they stood up and flirtatiously touched him on the way past. As he and Mercedes watched them scale the hill he whistled and pulled Mercedes up to him for a hug. She patted his back. “Good to see you, Oz.”

“Ditto Mercy D.” Mercedes Delaney Holden! He tightened his embrace to enforce his friendship with her since she helped him build this house in the early days.

She in turn cleared her throat, clOZtrophobic in his presence! “It’s been way too long since I’ve had a dick between these legs Oz. You might want to back out of my crotch before I wrestle you to the dock.”

“I bet the same can be said for yer jailbirds up there.” Dhorne chuckled, “I sure ruffled their feathers, didn’t I? Duck! Fuck! Goose!”

He took a step back as Mercedes nodded over his assessment. “We won’t get this project of yours done if you keep pulling stunts like that.”

Dhorne threw an arm around her shoulder with confidence. “BROKEN NAILS CONSTRUCTION! With a name like that I don’t know how you get business.”

31610-3-hardhat.jpg

“Blame yourself.” She winced at the comment often thinking that very same thing. “You made the name up when you funded my operation.”

“Oh, yeah! Reckon I do own ya lockup, stock, and barrel.”

He offered her a cheesy grin as she groaned over her contract with the dashing devil. “What don’t you have your hand in? Besides my snatch!”

He tilted his head winking to her discomfort as she rolled her eyes, “Get your head out of my gutter.” Pulling her into his side Garrison fanned his left hand out in front of him and toward the house. “Fine job yer doin’ Mercy D. Build me a 20 X 20 tool shed over there. Add a greenhouse with same dimensions over there by that sunny skylight in the tree canopy. My thumbs might go green. Put a doghouse beside that tree for my boy.”

“Your boy? You are not chaining Connor to any doghouse.”

“Got me more than one boy. Four-legged kind with a flea collar. Don’t go gettin’ jealous I can buy you one.”

“That would be a FLEE as in cut and run collar. I’d hit the road real fast if you tried that.” Mercedes made mental notes of the necessary foundations. With a pat on her ass Dhorne took off walking up the hill. She followed closely behind that godlike granite ass. “Are you going to get dressed?”

“Why?” He stops to shrug, “It’s my house I can do what I want.”

“You’re such a pervert.”

That he was. At the back deck he glanced around to see Sondra Moon measuring a 2x4 for cutting and stepped over to her. “What’s yer name again?” The moment he spoke the tape measure noisily recoiled back into its chamber.

“Sondra Moon”.

He pointed his erection at her with a grin. “Wanna see how long Junior is?”

She cocks an eyebrow over his harassment. “Not in particular. Easy enough to guess its length. You must be proud of Junior.”

Dhorne nodded with a puckered lower lip and dialed back. “What landed you in prison?”

“Isn’t that my business?”

“Reckon so.” He nodded again,” I’ll just call and ask the Warden in the morning.”

She narrowed her eyes disbelieving the arrogance he was showing. “Look! I’m here building your goddamn house. I’m not living in it. Is there any need to be checking me out?”

Esther Cordoba slipped in behind them, wide eyes displayed behind Sondra’s back for Dhorne to note. He admired Sondra’s bite. He could tell that she was hurting inside over whatever she had done. It could wait.

“Yer Esther, right?” The leggy blond perked up as she lifted an already cut piece of lumber. “That’s me. Esther Cordoba. Nice lips cowboy.”

“Esther the Molester.” Dhorne smiled brightly, “Thanks for saving my breath. So what are you in for?”

Sondra glared at him for his nosey nature. Esther in turn stepped between them looking down at his erection. Licking her lips, she stared up into his eyes, “Hopefully a screaming orgasm.”

Sondra rolled her eyes again this time kicking at the board. “Pay more attention to this wood. Not his!”

Esther sighed, “Jealous, Moon?”

Sondra snatched that 2x4 away and carried it off. Dhorne became expressionless at her angered tone. “Wood chip on her shoulder.”

Esther agreed! “Accessory to a bank heist. I worked at the bank. Young and stupid, I guess. So, I hear that you’re filthy stinking rich.”

“That’s right! Richie Rich on steroids. And, no you ain’t gettin’ the combination to my safe. How much longer you got?”

She slyly grinned grabbing his erection, “I’d say 10 and a quarter inch.” He removed her hand without bitterness or play.

“That ka-ching ya hear is the cell door lockin’ for the night. Look me up when yer sentence is finished. I might have a place for ya in my ORGANization.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.