OZone - Cover

OZone

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Prologue: Come Again?

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue: Come Again? - Welcome home Garrison Ozymandias Dhorne. Alabama missed its favorite soldier of fortune. Starting over after years of remorse, losing his one true love and abandoning his son, he decided to get his shit together. Nothing came easy except for charisma. OZ was ready to find his new ONE. Master over slave who would die for her deity or live to serve her purpose. Masseuse Jordy Bauer might have dug her nails into her own coffin. Love at first stranglehold! If only her husband agreed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31610-oz-mischief.jpg

“I bet you’re wondering what a guy like me is doin’ standing over a mile marker with his pants down to his knees. Passersbys gawkin’ as I’m jerkin’ Junior to high heaven prolly looks a tad disrespectful to the public eye. True nuff!

“I still got my boxers up so ain’t no bare ass harass, smilin’ and defilin’ the next generation. I’m facing the marker so they can’t see ole Junior. He’s my pecker. Mite egotistical some might say. Reckon so! Am who I am, is who I is. Blame my attitude on Popeye. Hell, I might rename Junior here Popeye seeing as he’s a winker.

“Still, ole Junior and me got ourselves an understanding. He stands up for me when I need him. I defend him at all cost. Mind of his own, ole Junior. Course, I can talk him into anything. Right this minute we’re standin’ tall together. Claimin’ what’s rightfully ours.

“See this here mile marker? Course, y’all can’t, I’m standin’ in the way. I’d turn around but y’all would start blushin’ or rushin’. I don’t want neither. To be honest this here is just between Me and the Missus. This here marker is where I lost my wife Nora. Drunk driver struck her head on. Killed both of ‘em instantly. I done watered the flowers I left her here at my feet. Pissed on ‘em. Disrespect? To you maybe. Not to Noralou. Ya see I wasn’t just her Mate. I was her MASTER.

“Yup! Just like Honest Abe, y’all are Lincoln the right ideas. ‘Cept that she chose to serve me. Had nothin’ to do with anythin’ civil. It’s a sex type thing. Domination over the soul. She was my one. I was her OZ. That there Kansas whirlwind I brought to Alabama the day I proposed. Union? There is that! Thing is I was the final vote. She never crossed the line. Well, except the line in the highway there. Lil’ misty here just overlook the bad boy. Master is home baby! It’s time I settled a few things, including my ass. I owe it to your kin, my kin. Pretty sure they understood the situation but it don’t make it right.

“Loosen up yer bible belts Alabama I’m livin’ my life MY WAY. Not tellin’ any of y’all how to lead yers, so, don’t go judgin’ and nudgin’ cuz it won’t work. I’m happy. The hold I have is pure loyalty. Nora loved me for who and what I was. Good and bad. Even the downrite ugly. Pissin’ on her used to make her beam with pride. Cummin’? Now that there made her soul squeal with deeeeelight. For what it’s worth that’s what I’m doin’ now. Junior’s coursin’ no remorsin’. In’ bout two minutes I’m gonna coat this here sign post with all I got. Not just for Nora. But for Momma Earth. She and God are all that I answer to. God might be frownin’ at me but in the end he knows the true man I am.

“Momma Earth? She gets it full in the face no disgrace. Women adore me. She’s no different.

Episode 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.