Glum - Cover

Glum

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma is glum. ChatGpt has some suggestions how to cheer her up. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

31591-glum-1.jpg

Emma was glum. Sometimes she got in these moods, and it seemed nothing would make her happy. I thought maybe I could ask ChatGpt for some suggestions how to cheer Emma up.

I typed the request into my laptop, and instantly the AI app came up with a list:

1. Listen to Her: Sometimes, all someone needs is a listening ear. You can ask Emma what’s bothering her and genuinely listen without interrupting or offering solutions right away.

2. Surprise Date Night: Plan a surprise date night at home or her favorite restaurant. It could be a cozy dinner, a movie night, or an activity she enjoys.

3. Compliments and Affirmations: Remind Emma of how much she means to you by giving her sincere compliments and telling her why you love her.

4. Acts of Kindness: Small gestures like making her favorite breakfast, leaving sweet notes, or doing chores to lighten her load can make a big difference.

5. Plan a Mini Getaway: If possible, plan a short getaway or a day trip to a place she likes. A change of scenery can help her relax.

6. Movie or TV Marathon: Pick her favorite movies or TV series, make some popcorn, and have a cozy marathon night.

7. Personalized Gift: Create or buy a thoughtful, personalized gift that shows you know her well and put effort into choosing something special.

8. Take Care of Her: Encourage her to take a break and relax while you take care of responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, or handling errands.

9. Exercise Together: Physical activity can boost mood. Go for a hike, a bike ride, or simply take a walk together to get some fresh air and endorphins flowing.

10. Quality Time: Spend quality time together doing activities she enjoys, whether it’s playing board games, doing a craft project, or just cuddling on the couch.

Remember that the key is to be empathetic, patient, and understanding of Emma’s feelings. Everyone is different, so it’s essential for you to consider what works best for their relationship and what specifically might cheer up Emma in her unique situation.

I showed ChatGpt’s ideas to Emma.

Emma said, “Thanks for thinking of me. It was sweet of you.”

“But...?”

“Nothing,” Emma said. Then she offered a shy smile. “I notice drugs aren’t on the list.”

“You mean you want...?”

“No, silly,” Emma said. “I like all these ideas. Maybe we could start with number eleven.”

31591-glum-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.