Fingering Old Wet Cunts - Cover

Fingering Old Wet Cunts

by loveOldCunt

Copyright© 2024 by loveOldCunt

Erotica Sex Story: I love old ladies' hairy cunts and the fact that some like to dribble and push out hot piss

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Fingering old wet cunts

I am an old guy (70) who takes an age to get a good boner. It has its benefits because I also love lots of snogging/kissing and fingering old ladies’ hairy cunts and shit holes, which not gets me hard but also gets old ladies’ bladders leaking and so worked up they beg for a good fucking.

Although retired, I am a part-time volunteer in a charity shop working and interacting with a lot of nice old ladies, some still interested in things sexual.

Elsie

She was exactly my type. Nice and fat with a pleasant face and her lips were plump. Looking at her, you would not think she was in any way sexual. And like a lot of oldies in their early eighties, she wore simple shift dresses that hid their big tits and lovely fat bellies.

The rain had stopped customers from coming in and so it was a slow day. I was rearranging some books, and Elsie was seemingly daydreaming behind the counter.

I noticed that she also had one hand between her legs and moved it slightly. The dirty old bitch, I thought. Not one to miss an opportunity I crept around her back and putting my hand up her dress said I could help her with that.

Opening her fat thighs, she in effect permitted me to do her. First, I just rubbed her lovely fat hairy cunt and found it nice and moist and as I pushed my fingers in, she said, “Oh yes, that’s lovely. Don’t stop.” She did not take long to cum which was good as I saw some people outside giving us some strange looks.

After that, Elsie insisted I visit her every Saturday afternoon.

Hazel

She had moved in as my new neighbour this summer and being neighbourly; I introduced myself and welcomed her. She invited me in for a cup of tea and we exchanged pleasantries. She was just my type with short curly hair, a nice chubby face, and a body with very large tits. Initially, she did not seem the type who when in for sex.

A couple of weeks later I saw her in the garden weeding, went out, and asked if she needed some help. She accepted with alacrity. I noticed she was wearing just a simple sack-type dress and more to the point, no bra.

After an hour or so, Hazel said she had to pee. “Normally, when I’m here I just have a tinkle.”You wouldn’t be embarrassed if I did so now, would you?” smiling as she squatted down, legs apart and her gaping hairy cunt staring me in the face, I got a pleasant lob on.

As she started to dribble, I could not resist and cupped her cunt to feel her warm piss.

“Oh, that’s nice, Paul. Go on, have a good feel, and finger me. I love piss and obviously, you do too.”

I immediately opened her fat labia lips and began to finger her roughly. The more I did so the more she pissed.”Oh yes”. With four fingers up her cunt, she gushed like a fountain and fell back as she orgasmed.

Later as we cleaned up and had our tea, she said told me of her likeness for squirting but not many men liked it. But she was pleased that I was not one of them.

Our routine was then a weekly session of mutual wanking with her squirting and sometimes she liked it when I pissed all over her in the bath.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.