Rebel Soles - Cover

Rebel Soles

by Craster

Copyright© 2023 by Craster

Erotica Sex Story: After a rough day at Disney, Megan's boyfriend does everything he can to make her and her feet feel better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   .

Megan was exhausted. It had been a terrible day and she just wanted it to end. Megan worked as a character performer at Disney, a rebel soldier, and she had just finished a double for Sarah. The heat and screaming kids had taken their toll. Even the short drive home had been torture since the AC in the little Honda she was barely able to keep running had given up the ghost. To top it off, she had had to wear her tight rebel soldier boots home after someone had taken her Keds from her locker. Gary would have a cow if he found out. She could get fired for taking the costume pieces home but she would be damned if she would walk across the parking lot bare footed.

I bet Gary’s the one who took them the fucking perv, she thought as she drove the few miles back to her boyfriend’s apartment. At least he will be happy to see me when I get there. Mark had a way of making everything better. She just had to get there.

“Welcome home babe!” Just as she had hoped, Mark opened the door just as she was getting the keys from her bag. “Long day?”

She collapsed into his hug “I’ve missed you. You have no idea what its been like today.”

“Well let’s make it better.” He led Megan over to the couch and helped her nearly collapse into the cushions. “I’ll be right back.”

She could not understand why he was always so attentive and affectionate when she came home but this was one quirk she was not about to question. She sat there and sank deeper into the couch, her skin outside her white tank top and loose cargo shorts cooled with the room’s refrigerated air. The temp was quickly causing her nipples to harden under her white cotton bra as well. She was too tired to be horny but the feeling was exquisite.

A few minutes later, Mark reappeared with a glass of chilled wine and a washcloth. Handing her the drink, he knelt down in front of her. “Feeling better? Want to tell me about it?” This too had become part of their ritual. He looked up at her with adoration and she honestly believed he wanted to hear her tell him about the day she had endured.

“No, I think I am just going to sit here and relax for a minute.” She took a sip of the wine. It wasn’t the best, they could not afford that, but it was good and cold. She let out an appreciative moan as she closed her eyes, giving him the thanks he deserved.

“Now, let’s get these boots off you. These aren’t what you wore out today. I like them. They look soft. No, I see your ankles are red. Let’s get you out of these.” He took the laces in each hand and pulled the knots out slowly, then opened the tops letting her feel air there for the first time all day. He slowly pulled the boot down over her heel and then off completely. She let out another moan as the shoe finally came off. Her ankle socks were still damp from the perspiration and felt sticky. She started to reach down to take it off but Mark grabbed her hand. “Let me please.”

He took the top of the sock and pulled it down over her achilles, heel and down her arch. It felt so good to have the thing off and she took another sip of the wine. “Thank you so much. I don’t deserve you.” His only response was to chuckle and take her foot in both hands and begin to message it. Long slow strokes from her toes up to the ankles. Then too quickly he stopped and started working her out of the other boot. Soon it joined the first on the floor with a thump and she felt his fingers slid into the hem of the sock and start sliding it down as well. He was slow and she luxuriated in the feeling of his fingers running down the sides of her arch. She did not need to open her eyes to know that he was holding the offending garment up to his face, and she was no longer surprised when he took a deep inhale. This was the very least she could do to make him happy.

When both of her feet were uncovered, he took one in each hand and began to knead them, starting again with her toes and working his way up to her legs. He was slow and deliberate in his work feeding her relaxed state more and more. With a final gulp she finished the glass and set it on the table beside her. She looked down at him but instead of meeting her gaze, he was solely intent on his self appointed chore. “That feels so good.” His only response was to smile and continue.

Megan closed her eyes again and took a deep breath of her own. “Yes, just like that.” It had taken her a while to come to terms with his needs but now she enjoyed this as much as he did. “You love holding my disgusting feet don’t you?” Without looking down at him she put a sneering smile across her face. “I bet you are already hard.”

He took her right foot and grasped it in both hands, massaging it forcefully. His grip tightened and she felt his fingers kneading into her arch and heel. “Not so rough!” Her eyes snapped open and she stared down at him. “You know better than that.”

“Yes ma’am.” He simpered. This was the part of the whole experience she enjoyed most. She loved it when he grovelled to her. This little bit of power he gave her always pushed her to wanting more. She raised her foot up and pressed her toes against his mouth and was rewarded when he opened to her willingly.

“That’s a good little boy, lick my nasty toes clean. I’ve been wearing those boots for the past ten hours and I’m sure they taste wonderful.” She sneered down at him again and their eyes met. He was totally in her power now and he knew it. He would do anything she asked and it gave her an enormous rush. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought.

Mark continued to lavish her foot with his tongue, taking first one toe and then two and three into his mouth at a time. With his hands, he caressed her calf and ankle keeping tension on her muscles and bringing both of them pleasure.

Megan ran her other foot up the inside of Mark’s leg. He moved his knees apart at her pressure. Her foot made contact with the bulge in his pants and she pressed hard against him. “Are my dirty little feet making you hard? Do you want to rub this against them? Well you have to do a much better job than you have so far if you want to touch anything with that little dick of yours.”

She loved his reaction to her mentioning his size. She felt him twitch under her grinding pressure and heard him whimper as she pushed even harder. She knew how far to go with him now. Just to the edge and then back again to keep him from cumming too soon. She removed her foot from his crotch and pushed it against his face. “Now clean this one.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.