The King of Wishful Thinking - Cover

The King of Wishful Thinking

Copyright© 2023 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Frank Lewes was just an eighteen year old youth when his birthday wish created a whole wish list that made him the ultimate badass motherfucker.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Politics  

“I wish that every world leader would appear in the living room,” I suddenly declared, causing the leaders of every nation on Earth, well former nations, to suddenly arrive.

While they stood there, stunned, in the presence of their new Boss, who was a naked teenage lad, they could hear and see signs of wild orgies from the bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. They could also smell sex and see indications of a birthday party from the dining room. I now smirked as I snapped my fingers at them.

“I wish that you couldn’t speak until spoken to yet, at least in my presence. There, that’s good. Some of you looked eager to talk over me, which I could never allow. Oh, and I wish that Sydney Sweeney is here, naked, and bent over, touching her toes. I’m going to breed the fuck out of her right now. Oh, and also I wish the same about Aubrey Plaza. I just love the idea of the contrast between their hair colors and overall types of beauty,” I openly wished for two actresses I craved, but especially to demonstrate my power.

I began actively fucking both ladies in alternating strokes, neither of them even objecting, though that could well be due to both of them being caught up in the rise of the new trend toward unbridled promiscuity that I inaugurated with my wish list. I now addressed my real audience while I humped both lovely ladies and urged them to rim each other and make out.

“So, let me be blunt here. You’re all fired. As heads of state and government, anyway. The nation-state and nationalism are obsolete. Whether or not any of you is kept on in some other capacity remains to be seen. If you want that, you’ll definitely have to toe the new party line and swear allegiance to the New World Order. My New World Order, that is. You will have to obey me in everything here and now, too,” I reiterated as I continued humping Aubrey and Sydney in turns and watching them rim each other.

“Damn, this feels ... intense ... are you going to just fuck us and get it out of your system or is there another plan ... in ... mind!” Aubrey asked me now while feeling my cock in her cunt and Sydney’s tongue in her ass.

“I hope it’s the latter ... damn, I want more of this! More of your dick and more of this rimming action ... Aubrey’s tongue is amazing and her ass is so fucking yummy!” Sydney confessed now.

“Yeah, it’s ... pretty ... fucking ... hot!” Aubrey screamed as I slid back into her, “more, please! I need ... more!”

It was pretty obvious that both Aubrey and Sydney were affected by my earlier wish, becoming hypersexual as well as omnisexual, so it was likely that they were hyperfertile and immune to STIs, HIV, HPV, etc. I now wished to freeze the ages of every woman whom I desired to breed repeatedly until I was good and ready for them to hit menopause, and to reverse the process in any woman who I wouldn’t be able to breed otherwise. I did not, however, wish to freeze or reverse the ages of most of their male partners. Most, that was. There were exceptions, naturally.

“This is the deal between us, ladies. I wish for your current partners to appear right here and now, so I can lay out the arrangement. After that, we can talk while the world leaders sit, listen, watch, and conspire to find ways to be useful and keep some semblance of their jobs. Isn’t that nice and humiliating. I’m not cucking your men so much as I am cucking these guys,” I chuckled as both Aubrey’s husband and Sydney’s fiance appeared.

“Hey, honey ... I would say that it isn’t how it looks, but it clearly is,” Aubrey confessed as I fucked her for a few more strokes.

“Yeah ... I can see that,” Aubrey’s hubby shrugged, “not gonna lie, I do feel jealous, but I’m also very aroused.”

“No kidding!” Sydney’s fiance reacted as I went back inside her.

“Well, slide into your wife for a few strokes yourself, and then let Sydney’s guy do the same. Aubrey, you know what to do,” I told them, even as they did exactly as I instructed them.

“I can’t really complain about my guy banging Aubrey Plaza, can I, not with you inside me,” Sydney giggled while her fiance humped another actress.

“I wish that all romantic and sexual jealousy was gone. Completely and permanently. It’s a feeling that has outlived any prior usefulness that it might have had back in the day. From now on, when someone catches their primary partner in bed with someone else, as long as they are at least fourteen and so is everyone else engaged in sexual congress, their only impulse will be to join the action and everyone involved will encourage that. Including the other party or parties. People will want to catch their lovers with others and to be caught as well, given the guarantee of at least threesomes, if not more.

“Now, as I slide back into Aubrey, I want her husband to fuck Sydney for a few strokes, followed by Sydney’s own fiance. This is gonna rock! Told you guys that I’m cucking them, not you,” I indicated the world leaders, who sat there in complete astonishment as I kept fucking the actresses.

“I wish that both Aubrey and Sydney get knocked up with triplets from this little orgy of ours. One from me for both, one from Jeff, and one from Jonathan. Cross-pollination is a beautiful thing and there will be a lot of it in the future, so we might as well get used to it. Now, Sydney, lick Aubrey’s butt again while I fuck her twat and the other guys plow you. Taste the rainbow, honey!” I commanded while I pumped in and out of Ms. Plaza.

The sight of Sydney’s face buried between Aubrey’s cheeks, on top of the way that we guys humped the ladies, only served to intensify the eroticism of the activity. As Aubrey creamed herself and I admired her lovely bottom, I switched places once more to hit Sydney Sweeney from behind. Sydney’s loud moans and the sight of her delectable bum only made it tougher to avoid cumming inside either of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.