The King of Wishful Thinking - Cover

The King of Wishful Thinking

Copyright© 2023 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank Lewes was just an eighteen year old youth when his birthday wish created a whole wish list that made him the ultimate badass motherfucker.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Politics  

I was very glad to be rid of my male refractory period as I fucked Karen over the bathroom sink, once Aunt Katie grabbed her glasses. What I didn’t expect was for Michelle to lean down, spread Karen’s cheeks, and start rimming her with a vengeance. I smiled at Michelle and she shrugged, winked, and tossed her wonderful black curls before she went back to work eating her sister’s freckled ass. I kept fucking Karen intensely, even as Michelle’s tongue slid along her butt-crack and made her knees almost buckle.

“Is this gonna be ... a thing ... with you ... sis?” Karen asked Michelle while she kept devouring her tush.

“I’m a slut now. We all are. Count on it, sis. I’m going to lick both of your holes whenever I wish, and you’re going to like it, missy! Not gonna lie. I love the taste of lady ass! I’ve jilled off to the sight of your ass since at least my fourteenth birthday. So, roughly a year, a little over that. I know that I’m only fifteen, but I’m still older than the twins! They’re only fourteen, barely legal!” Michelle told her as she kept rimming her with gusto.

“And in six months, you’ll be sixteen. Sweet sixteen! And I’m gonna fucking pin you to your bed and fuck you with a strap-on dildo so fucking big that you’ll feel it inside your body for weeks! I might even put a ball gag in your mouth or something. If I don’t want your screams heard, that is. Oh, and I’m going to put it in your ass as well as your cunt! From behind. And I’ll pull your hair and slap your bottom the way that you probably crave! You won’t be that far along in your pregnancy yet, will you, nor me in mine,” Karen warned Michelle, even as I thrust deeper inside my ginger cousin’s dripping wet snatch on the next stroke.

“Okay, but just be warned. I will have my revenge!” Michelle reinforced her words by stopping the rimjob long enough to shove her tongue down her sister’s throat.

“Oh, damn, sis, I’m lusting so fucking hard over you! I can’t believe that we’re doing this, and cussing like this, but here we are. Not good LDS girls anymore, are we?” Karen laughed as I kissed both of them now.

“Okay, you’re so fucking next! Then Marjorie, then Janine, and then the fucking twins! I might just fuck two of you at a time, in teams ike this! This makes all of the sense in the world!” I told the pair as I slid inside Michelle for a few strokes and pushed Karen’s head down to her sister’s ass.

“You don’t have to make me lick my sister’s butt, cousin. I’m happy to taste this! Yummy!” Karen informed me, “hey, you made me a bisexual cum slut ... what did you expect, that I’d be grossed out by my sister’s tush? She’s clearly not disgusted with mine!”

“Yeah, well, from now on, I will fuck you sisters as teams a lot. That means that you and one of your sisters will be paired up a lot. I may mix it up, and sometimes, it will be one-on-one or other combos, but there will be a lot of sisterly sharing. You ladies of my family will all be brood mares of sorts. You will be bred regularly. I wish that your bodies will recover quickly and easily from this, of course. You will each have at least one baby by each man in the family, if not more. Probably a lot more, in fact,” I told Karen as I fucked her again, and then Michelle again, back and forth.

“And we get to go naked constantly or whatever else you want us to wear? I love the thought of you dictating what we can and can’t wear. Naked one minute, wearing Catholic schoolgirl outfits the next, and then going around in crop tops and Daisy Dukes after that. Or fetish gear. Can our new place have a dungeon, preferably with a pillory, a St. Andrew’s Cross, a spanking bench, and a spreader bar?

“Sorry if I’m shocking you, but between naughty secret research when I was supposedly pure and my increasingly slut ... kinks now that the wish controls me, I really want to be dominated by you ... and to take turns being Domme and sub with the rest of the harem. I guess I must be a switch!” Karen confessed while making out with Michelle and sharing my cock with her.

Both girls soon creamed themselves, especially while rimming and Frenching each other, leading to my own release. I spurted several ropes inside Karen, followed by more than a few inside Michelle. Then I kissed them both hard on the mouth and encouraged them to keep making out as much as they wished. It was steamy Sapphic stuff, after all. Talk about sisterhood, right?

I then summoned Marjorie and Janine, both sisters eager to be taken by their cousin, after all. I was now effectively king of the world, the biggest patriarch of all time. That, naturally, would be a major aphrodisiac, to say nothing of their new promiscuous norm. I was very proud of my wishes that turned the ladies of my family into such wanton whores, and who wouldn’t be? The future was neither male nor female, but men and women together, working and fucking their way to their glorious new destiny.

As I began humping the sisters in earnest, I thought back to the time that Marjorie caught me staring at her, topless in just her pajama bottoms. She didn’t tattle on me at all. Instead, she yanked her bottoms down and mooned me with a middle finger, a wink, and a slap to her own ass. I ran like a frightened rabbit at the time, both of us being only sixteen at the time. Yeah, my sultry cousins weren’t sluts created, I now realized, only found out and amplified. Marjorie was a horny little tramp even then.

“You just grasped that I would have totally let you fuck me back then, didn’t you? The mooning incident, I mean, when you perved on me in my jammies? I left that door cracked like that, just so you’d catch me. That’s how I knew that you were there. I wanted you to take me like the bitch in heat that I was. I wanted you to breed me, too.

“I wouldn’t have told a soul, either. Why? So you could keep humping me with impunity and hopefully, breed my sisters and every woman and girl of the family. It looks like my wish finally came true, too. Or is about to. I’ve always wanted you because you were my most intense and rebellious cousin, you know,” Marjorie confessed in a husky voice before rimming Janine.

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it?” Uncle Roy quipped, “Nora always got her slutty side honestly and so did our daughters. No amount of doctrine or testimony could drive the inner succubus out of them.”

“I can’t wait until we’re all knocked up by him. We’ll all look so sexy pushing baby strollers side by side in nothing but our smiles. And maybe some fuck me pumps. That sounds like fun, as does being in a plural or group marriage with the new ruler, the most powerful man in the world. Just remember, he’ll probably add some celebrities to the harem before you know it. The only question about that is who they might be,” Mom pointed out while I slammed into Marjorie and Janine rimmed her now.

“So, what do you think of Marjorie’s ass?” I asked Janine while banging her older sister.

“I could lick it all day. I don’t know how you didn’t just grab her that one time and go for it. You were probably just shy, right? Shy and awkward,” Janine laughed while she switched with Marjorie.

“Your ass is pretty sweet, too!” Marjorie told her sister as she rimmed her now, “I’m so glad that we’re going to be sister-wives as well as sisters! I love our new life of wanton debauchery!”

“I can’t wait to breed you both, which I’m going to do pretty soon! This is going to be the model family for the future ... larger, more inclusive, with plenty of husbands and wives living together and sharing each other! The arguments against polygamy don’t hold water when it’s not polyandry or polygyny, but a group marriage with both sexes involved. Mind you, there will also be plenty of swapping, swinging, and hookups as well. As for dating, we’ll see,” I declared while switching back and forth, enjoying the contrast between Marjorie’s cunt and Janine’s.

“And incest ... lots of incest!” Janine added.

“I love incest ... obviously!” Marjorie snickered.

“Be thinking of celebrity booty calls, by the way. I already have a start on my list. We need to get ready to invite them to our present and future homes. You’ll be seeing celebrities of both sexes walking the halls of our homes ... and plenty of regular folks that we choose as companions. Though those might become famous after they’re seen with us,” I said aloud, already thinking of how to get Sydney Sweeney and several others into bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.