The King of Wishful Thinking - Cover

The King of Wishful Thinking

Copyright© 2023 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Frank Lewes was just an eighteen year old youth when his birthday wish created a whole wish list that made him the ultimate badass motherfucker.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Politics  

We took a break from the sex to continue the birthday bash, but me being Lord and Master of all that I surveyed definitely changed the mood. Here I was, about to rule the world, and I was barely an adult, and a second-class one at that. This was one of several major changes that would follow. The drinking age would absolutely drop and then some. So would the age of consent. There were too many teenage girls who would make beautiful mommies, wouldn’t they? If Mother Nature intended us to wait until twenty-five, when the brains were “fully formed,” we’d all be asexual until then, wouldn’t we?

“So, who will be what in your ... administration?” Aunt Katie leaned in to caress my groin.

“That remains to be seen, but I would take great delight in creating a post of Minister of Love Affairs. After all, there won’t be any need for a Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will there? The Minister of Love Affairs would have the duty of encouraging people to date, fuck, and romance each each. Just not monogamously, mind you. I’d probably pick a porn star for that job,” I chuckled as Aunt Nora sat on my lap.

“So, you do watch porn, then?” Mom teased me.

“Yeah, but it isn’t like the glory days of it. The internet and free porn sorta twisted things, judging from the vintage porn that I saw. Some of the things that they show on certain sites is just ... revolting. The lockdown made things worse. People got lazy and addiction became much more of an issue than it used to be. When you have to pay at least a little, you have to work and earn it instead of jerking off all day long.

“Well, I’ll take those things in hand, too. No bans. Just tighter industry standards and regulations. And there will be a slight tax. Yes, a porn tax, much of it to go toward better conditions and protections for the actors. More frequent testing, for instance. No, wait, I wish that people no longer have the capacity to be addicted to anything. That should solve porn addiction, alcoholism, nicotine, hard drugs, gambling, etc. in one fell swoop.

“Also, I wish that HIV, STIs, HPV, and hepatitis cease to exist. There, infection rates are zero now. No more need for testing or protection, except to prevent pregnancy. Hell, while I’m at it, I wish that UTIs no longer happen. One less worry if you’re fucking during your period or if you want to go from ass to pussy or anything like that. I also wish that any remaining social stigma about bastardy or promiscuity, whether male or female, vanish. I wish that everyone who is at least fourteen years of age is now hypersexual as well as omnisexual and hyperfertile.

“Sorry, Uncle Taft, Uncle Roy. I guess that you’re bi now. Also, your divorces are now canceled. Instead, you’re both married to Mom, Aunt Katie, and Aunt Nora. As am I. We’re all also married to Karen, Janine, Stella, Michelle, Marjorie, Melanie, and Melissa. Polygamy’s back, baby, all the fucking way! It’s gonna be legal and encouraged. Happily married to your husband or wife of a decade or more, with whom you have little brats, but now you have a crush on that cutie at work? Don’t divorce. Take a second husband or wife and breed with them, plus have another pair of eyes to watch the youngsters,” I informed everyone, even as I eased into Aunt Nora from beneath.

One thing that I noticed about the three senior women of the family, meaning Mom, Aunt Nora, and Aunt Katie, was that they were all some shade of blonde. If I had to guess, Uncle Taft must have made a point of marrying a blonde like Aunt Katie, and I wouldn’t be shocked if Uncle Roy did so, too. Mom was a dirty blonde, just like Stella and Aunt Katie. Aunt Nora, on the other hand, was much closer to a platinum blonde.

It was a bit surprising that Aunt Nora’s genes somehow combined with Uncle Roy’s chestnut brown to make an auburn beauty like Karen, sandy like Janine, jet black like Michelle, a platinum blonde like Melanie, a strawberry blonde like Melissa, and a chestnut brown in Marjorie. Brian and Martin were dirty blonde like both of their parents, Uncle Taft and Aunt Katie, and their sister, Stella. It was interesting and I naturally wanted to know how that happened.

“I wish that you would tell me how my cousins each look so different, when the other three are so similar. Also, if Uncle Roy was gay all along, how did you get pregnant so often? Tell the truth and shame the Devil. Let’s spill it!” I confronted Aunt Nora while I plowed her admittedly ravishing body from below.

“We ... have ... a dirty secret. We’d ... share men. We’d find sexy bi men, ones who didn’t mind bottoming for him while humping me. We called it ‘cheating for Christ.’ Sinful, sure, but it was the surest way to make progeny for the ... Celestial Kingdom, at least as we saw it. After all, we had tried it for a while ... normally, with diminishing returns. We got Marjorie out of that. No more kids followed. So, well, I ended up cheating on him, he caught me, one thing led to another, and Karen was born. You get the picture. Marjorie’s the only one who is Uncle Roy’s biologically. We got very impatient after that,” Aunt Nora blushed as she revealed the origins of her brood.

“Very fascinating,” I replied while impaling my aunt on my thick rod.

“So, wait ... who are our fathers?” Karen blurted now, even as she spread her mother’s cheeks and started tickling her tush with her tongue.

“Yours is Chester Waldron, a local entrepreneur, in fact. I know that because he was my first extramarital lover. Janine’s is Jamie Gunn, a personal trainer. Michelle’s is Juan Alvarez, a tennis player and instructor. Melissa and Melanie, of course, being twins, their father is the same guy. Nicholas Paul, head of a polka band,” Aunt Nora moaned as she pushed back desperately at me to get more of me inside her.

“Yeah, well, Dad is still Dad,” Karen told her as she rimmed her own mother.

“Naturally ... oh, fuck, don’t stop that ... tongue!” Aunt Nora trapped her daughter’s tongue while still riding my cock, her lower lip touching the base.

Karen simply winked at me and shoved her tongue as far inside her mother’s bottom as possible. Aunt Nora immediately creamed herself and clenched my prick so hard that I exploded inside her dripping wet snatch. Karen stood up and then stuck her tongue down her mother’s throat, locking lips incestuously in a steamy soul kiss. I could tell that my dick didn’t go soft, but that was partly my lack of a male refractory period. Even so, the mother-daughter kiss didn’t hurt.

“Is that how my ass tastes?” Aunt Nora laughed, blushing a little as she said that part, “sorry, not sorry. Your wish is really bringing out my inner slut, Frank. Which turns out to be a helluva lot of fun.”

“Well, I wished that you’d be one of my sluts. Apparently, there were many angles to that wish. You becoming MY slut required you also becoming A slut. Though one could argue that you weren’t that far removed, for which I can’t blame you in a lavender marriage like that,” I teased her as I slapped her bottom.

“So, you don’t regret claiming a bunch of sluts?” Aunt Katie asked as I rose.

I took her by the hand and led her to the shower, eager to experience her body at last. She was the last of the three senior women of the family to be mine. She took off her glasses and set them down at the sink as I started the shower. She kissed me passionately now, making it even clearer that she was indeed in thrall to me. Then again, I recalled wishing that everyone was a bit on the amorous side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.