Twins Arnie and Allison - Cover

Twins Arnie and Allison

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Twin Brother and Sister raised to be very close to each other make love at a party and later made love with each other in their apartment. They found that their love making was genuine and they wanted to continue making love with each other after they graduated from college. She told him that she wanted to have his babies.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


My twin sister and I were born and raised in a medium sized South Central city into an upper middle class family. Our Father is an executive in a small manufacturing company and our Mother is an executive assistant at a large merchandizing company located in our hometown.

Our parents met while they were both in college at a large university in the upper Midwest. They each were born and raised in a different small town within a short driving distance of the city in which the university they attended was located.

Shortly after they both received their college degrees our Mom and Dad were married. After they were married they relocated to the city in which our family now lives and where my twin sister and I were born and raised.

Before my twin Sister and I were born our parents had worked a couple of years giving them the time to firmly establish themselves to start and raise their family. Allie and I were born only about twenty minutes apart and our Mom and Dad were elated to have twins especially a boy and a girl. They said that they had only wanted to have two children and when we came along they considered that their family was complete.

They chose not to have any more children. Mom and Dad thought that since we were twins that we should be treated the same as much as possible. They felt that way given the fact that we were a boy and a girl. They felt like that they should start with the selection of our names, Arnie and Allison.

As most children do, they shorten other people’s names and sometimes even their own names to be something easier for them to say. And I was certainly no exception to that rule. Mom told me that I could not easily pronounce Allison and it always came out Allie.

That is a common shortening of Allison’s name anyway. Allison on the other hand had no problem pronouncing my name. And she was always able to call me Arnie. Maybe that is because she is so much smarter and more intelligent than I am.

Our parents always insisted that we do as much together as we could as twin brother and sister. Mom even bought us similar pajamas with pink and blue colors with little toy animal pictures on them.

Mom and Dad said that having us both in similar pajamas was precious and they had to take lots of pictures of us in those pajamas. Mom took special joy in seeing us in those pajamas and she had no problem showing the love she had for each of us.

Even though we are not identical, no, we are not identical twins we are fraternal twins. Identical twins are always of the same gender. Mom and Dad still wanted to give us names that are somewhat similar. So they chose to name us Arnie and Allison.

Mom and Dad always showed us a lot of love and always encouraged us to love one another, too. I know that I had always loved Allie very much and she always returned that love to me throughout our childhood and even through our elementary and high school years.

For their convenience Mom and Dad had us sleep in the same bedroom with our own youth beds on opposite sides of the bedroom from one another. That lasted until we were about four years old and they thought that we each needed to have our own bedrooms.

Consequently, we grew up to be very close to one another. In fact, we often crossed the bedroom and crawled into bed with the other. Mom always thought that was so cute to see us sleeping together in the morning in the same bed in our matching pink and blue pajamas. A few times she even had to take pictures of us sleeping together in those pajamas.

Certainly as all siblings do, we had our little squabbles. But, we were always admonished that we were twin brother and sister and we were expected to settle our arguments and kiss and make up.

Mom or Dad would tell each one of us to put our arms around each other and tell the other that we were sorry and kiss each other. We rarely had a disagreement between us that either Mom or Dad had to settle. Allie was always sweet and loving to me and I always felt the same way about her, too.

Of course, during our formative years we were very close in stature but, after we both reached the age of puberty I grew to be quite a bit taller than Allie. She topped out at about 5 Ft.-6 in. tall while I ended up at about 6 Ft.

Allie is pretty much the spitting image of our Mom and I very much resembled our Dad. Allie has shoulder length; very light brown almost dishwater blond hair and she has hazel eyes with her very pretty face. Her hour glass figure made her a stand out and she was very popular in high school. She had many girl friends and she had no problem attracting boys and getting dates as well.

Similar to Allie I have hazel eyes and light brown hair which I always kept cut short. I never had any problems attracting girls in high school. Since it was well known that we were twins many times guys would ask me if I thought that Allie would go out with them and depending on what I knew about them I would tell them that they needed to ask her.

Or, if I was not satisfied with the reputation of a particular guy or if I really didn’t know anything about him, I would tell them that she was already going with a guy whether it was true or not. There were times when Allie accepted a date with a guy we would get together and double date and that was always a lot of fun for the both of us and our dates.

Allie and I always had a friendly competition through school especially high school with respect to our grades. As a result of that we both were on the honor roll in high school and with that we both received scholarships to the state university. Our academic competition carried over to the university level and we always competed between ourselves to continue to make the dean’s list in college.

Rather than each one of us having to live in separate dorm rooms at the state university Mom and Dad thought that it was better for us to share and live in a two bedroom apartment. That way they knew that we could be good companions for each other, keep an eye on each other and protect one another.

Due to the way we were raised, Allie and I had always gotten along well even in college. Mom and Dad were right. It worked out well because we both thought we became closer to each other since we lived together while we were in college.

This situation worked out well for us and we were well known among our friends on campus as the twins who lived in an apartment together. Our parents had bought us a car for use on campus to a limited extent.

We used the car to go back and forth to our parents’ home which was about one hundred fifty miles away. Of course, we went home to see our parents during all of the holidays, at winter break, at spring break and on summer vacation. Occasionally, we went on short trips to small towns within an hour’s drive of the campus for various outings.

During the first two and a half years that Allie and I lived together in our two bedroom apartment at school we had never made any sexual advances toward one another. We occasionally hugged and kissed each other to show the other that we still loved each other. It was always nice for me to feel Allie’s big, soft boobs pressed against my chest. I think she liked the feel of the bulge in my jeans poking into her lower tummy, too.

Allie always hugged me tightly, too. I think that she liked having her boobs pressed against my chest, too. She always seemed to melt into my arms when I did hug her like that. However, one thing happened that would change and cement our loving relationship with each other, from that time on.

During our junior year about a couple of weeks after spring break several of our friends told us there was going to be a big party in a nearby town. That little town was only about 20 miles from campus. Allie and I talked about it and since we were both pretty well caught up on our school work we decided to attend that party.

We obtained the location of the party and on the Friday night Allie and I drove over to the little town to attend the party. It was a BYOB party, so anyone that wanted to have liquor or beer to drink had to bring it with them.

I told her, “Allie, I probably won’t drink more than three or four beers. What about you, Honey?”

“I may not drink more than two or three beers, Arnie.” So I bought us two six packs of beer to take with us. Any extra beer we would just leave at the party or give them to friends. The party was held at a big home with a really large rec room which could hold thirty or forty people in it.

When we got to the party there was a guy there who called himself, Cyclone at the door who gave each of us a name tag. I thought they did that so they could keep track of the number of people that came to the party. The name tag had our first name and an individual number all hand written on it.

Since I wanted to be able to easily pick Allie out of the crowd, I made a mental note of what she was wearing. She had a light pink satin pullover blouse and a pair of tan slacks on and she really looked good in her outfit. Her outfit color complimented mine as I had on a light blue golf shirt and a pair of tan jeans.

When we got into the party Allie and I saw several friends of ours and we stopped to talk to them. I started to walk into the kitchen to put our beer into the ice chest. I turned to ask if Allie wanted a beer before I took it into the kitchen and she accepted one. I put the rest of the six packs into the ice chest except for the one I opened for myself.

When we had arrived at about 7:30 the place was pretty crowded so I walked around and talked with the friends that I knew and Allie continued to talk to the friends that she knew as well. The place was really rocking with the loud music that was coming through the sound system of the rec room.

It was very hard to hear people talk over the loud rock music. About 9:00 o’clock after most to the people had begun to get a good buzz on, the music was turned off and Cyclone started telling us that we were going to play a game of “Special Truth Or Dare”. He told us, “Look at your name tag and there’s a number written on it beside your name.”

About that time Allie and one of her friends showed up and sat down beside me. She kind of whispered in my ear and asked, “What do you know about this game, Arnie?”

“I really don’t know anything, Allie. Just wait a few minutes, Honey, and the guy will explain it to us and tell us what the rules are.”

“Do we really want to stay for this, Arnie?”

“Let’s stay and see what happens. Maybe we could have some fun just watching it.” People were packed into the room filling all of the seats and standing in the doorways and some were even sitting on the floor.

It didn’t look like any more people could get into the room. And it would be hard for us or anyone else to leave the room, also. The room was just literally packed with people.

Then Cyclone continued and said, “We also have a box here labeled ‘Numbers’ that has slips of paper in it with each of the numbers you have on your name tags.” Then he said, “We also have a box labeled ‘Truth’ and a box labeled ‘Dare’. I’m going to draw a number out of the box labeled ‘Numbers’ and the person with that number will be asked to choose Truth or Dare. Then they will draw a slip of paper out of the ‘Truth’ box or the ‘Dare’ box whichever they choose.”

Cyclone pulled a number slip out of the box and the person with that number was a girl. The girl came up and she chose ‘Truth’. She drew a slip from the Truth box and read it. The Truth slip asked “Are you a virgin?” She responded, “Yes, I’m still a virgin!”

All the guys in the room began to hoot and holler. Some guy in the back of the room yelled out, “Bullshit, she ain’t no virgin.”

And two other guys yelled out, “Come here, sweetie, I’ll fix that for you damn quick.”

Then next number drawn was a guy and he chose ‘Dare’. The paper he pulled out of the box said, “Show us how you make out with a girl.” Then the guy pulled another number out of the box and it was a girl so when she came up they began to make out.

Somebody in the back yelled out, “Enough of this boring shit. Get on to the real stuff.”

The next number was a girl and she chose ‘Dare’. The paper she pulled out of the box said, “Show us how you masturbate.” She pulled her shorts and panties down and began to masturbate for the crowd. The crowd like to went wild. The next number was a guy and he chose ‘Dare’, also.

The paper said, “Let some chick give you a hand job.” The guy pulled another number out of the box and it was a guy and the crowd told him to set down and for Cyclone to pull another number out of the box. The next number they pulled was a shy, meek looking little girl and she came up to the guy, grabbed his dick and started to give him a jack hammer hand job.

Again the crowd went wild hooting, hollering and chanting, “Keep yanking, girl. You’ll get him there yet.”

The next number was called and it was mine. I kind of thought that I would let it pass until Allie looked up at my name tag and told me that it was my number. Then Allie poked me in the ribs and said, “Arnie, that’s your number are you really going to answer it. I don’t think that you should get involved in this.”

“Oh, Allie, it can’t be that bad. I just wanted to see what would happen if I answered it.”

Allie shot back, “Arnie, don’t you choose ‘Dare’ if you do answer it.”

The crowd began to chant repeatedly, “Whose number is it? Come on don’t keep us waiting.”

I stood up and said, “That’s me.” as I walked over to the ‘Dare’ box and said, “I’ll take the ‘Dare’.” I wasn’t going to whimp out after all of what had previously gone down so far in the game. I sure as hell didn’t want any of my friends giving me the raspberry about being a chicken shit and taking a ‘Truth’ question as I wimped out on the game.

Looking over at Allie, I saw she had her face buried in her hands as if to say, ‘Good God, I told you not to take the ‘Dare’ question, Arnie. Now look at the mess you’ve gotten yourself into.’ Then she looked up at me directly into my eyes and mouthed the words, “You dumb ass. I told you not to do it.”

I reached into the box and pulled out a paper and it said, “Show us how you screw your girlfriend.”

I damn near shit in my shorts, I don’t have a problem screwing a girl but I preferred to do it in private and not in front of a crowd of forty or fifty or more people. Cyclone reached in and drew another number and this time it was a guy again. The crowd yelled for him to sit down and Cyclone pulled out another number.

No one answered to that number either. This time the number they pulled was Allie’s number and her face turned bright red. Then all of a sudden several people started pointing at Allie. I kind of thought that she had intended to blow it off and not answer that it was her number.

The crowd started calling, “There she is. Get her up there. Come on, Honey, get up there and show us what you two can do together.”

I said, “No. This isn’t right. Pull another number she’s my Sister.”

Everybody began to yell, “No.” Cyclone said, “That’s a random pick and I ain’t going to call another number. Besides I think that we all feel that doing it with your sister is even hotter. So get your asses up here and show us how you two can screw each other.”

The crowd began to chant, “Screw her. Screw her. Screw her.” And people began to pat Allie on the shoulders and on her back as they pushed her out into the middle of the room.

I told Allie, “I am sorry that I got you into this shit but, it doesn’t look like they are going to let us get out of here until we go through with it Allie.” Still red faced the look on Allie’s face and in her eyes was an expression of dread. I thought that she’d be mad enough to cut my balls off when we got back to our apartment later that night.

The crowd continued to chant, “Screw her, Screw her, Screw her.” Looking around we saw that there was no place for us to go and I told Allie that. So, she started to take her slacks and panties off as I took my jeans and briefs off.

Holy shit, she had never been so embarrassed and I wasn’t far behind her for each of us to be seminude in public. I have gone without my shirt when I was out mowing the lawn but never nude from the waist down. And I know Allie had never done either one for that matter. She never went around our apartment without her clothes or her pajamas and / or her shower robe on.

Allie folded her slacks and panties together and she laid down on the carpet with her head on her slacks using them as a pillow. I knelt down between her legs and began to slowly enter her sweet young womanhood.

Allie had her eyes closed and she said, “Come on, Arnie. Let’s get this over, quick.” I started to stroke her fast and hard until I knew that she had reached her climax and I reached mine, also. However, I didn’t have a condom on and I didn’t know if Allie was on the pill either.

After we finished I got to my feet and helped Allie get to her feet. We both quickly put our clothes on. Then I said to her, “Come on, Allie. Let’s get the hell out of here and head back home to our apartment.”

Once we both got dressed, we headed out the door. We got into the car and left for our apartment. Neither one of us said anything during the trip home. I felt so damn bad for Allie.

The crowd was hooting and whistling and chanting, “Good screw job. Good screw job. In a couple of months she’ll be pregnant. Best fuck we’ve ever seen.” The crowd slapped both of us on the back as we left the room and the house to head back to our apartment.

When we arrived back at our apartment we both took showers and went into our separate bedrooms to go to bed. As I lay in my bed I got to thinking how bad I really felt for Allie and I felt like I needed to talk to her.

I quietly went into her bedroom and sat down on the side of her bed beside her. I leaned down, kissed her forehead and her cheek and held her close to me. I told her, “I am really sorry that I got you into such a mess, Allie. It was bad enough that I embarrassed myself but, I really embarrassed you, too. And I couldn’t blame you for cutting my dick and balls off or at least kicking me out of the apartment.”

“Oh, Arnie, I am not going to kick you out of the apartment. I love you and we are both to blame for what happened tonight. You didn’t twist my arm to go to that party tonight. I wasn’t really surprised at the game they chose. I knew it wasn’t going to be a kid’s game. I just wasn’t prepared to be the center of attention in that game. And I don’t think that you were prepared for that either.”

“No, Honey, I damn near shit in my shorts when I drew a ‘Dare’ that said to show them how my girlfriend and I screwed. It got even worse when they drew your name, Baby. I sure as hell wasn’t prepared to screw anyone in public either. I have gone without my shirt out mowing the lawn but, I have never gone without my jeans and shorts in public like that.”

Then Allie pulled me down on top of her and kissed me passionately and affectionately and said, “Arnie, both of us could have walked out of there any time before that happened and I loved having you inside me anyway. Your making me cum for however long it lasted was wonderful. Now I want you to really make love with me and not just ‘screw me’ like they were chanting there in that room earlier tonight.”

“But, aren’t you afraid that you are going to get pregnant, Sweetheart?”

“Oh, man, Arnie, you don’t look around at anything I do, do you? Mom put me on the pill when I was a junior in high school and I have been taking it ever since. She said that she didn’t want me to come home pregnant before I got through college. I have wanted to have you make love with me ever since Mom started me on the pill.

Then Mom told me, ‘When you find the guy you want to marry and have your babies with him that’s your choice then you can quit taking the pill. But, until that time I want you to take the pill. I really don’t want you to be going out making love with anyone but, I know what can happen in the heat of the moment and I don’t want you to pay the price for a few moments of hot passion, Honey’.”

Allie pulled me down for another kiss and said, “Arnie, I have loved you all of my life and I have wanted to have you inside me to make love with me since we started high school and we both reached puberty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.