After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 26

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

One morning nearly two weeks later Rapunzel felt the need to cry Got sick so she went to the doctor You’d think she’d already know why

Ten images were made for this chapter but some feature teens, so only four can be shared here.

Nearly two weeks had passed since Varian, Catalina, and Kiera became an item. The three of them were not nearly as discreet as the other two throuples, and it didn’t take long for word to get out about their unconventional relationship. But considering their youth and the fact that none of them were in a previous relationship, most people who learned of them were amused or even jealous rather than judgemental. Granted, most everyone assumed that Varian was sleeping with each girl separately, rather than all three of them sleeping with each other. None of the teens did anything to correct that mistaken view, out of concern that the general populace might not be so accepting had they known that each of them was lovers with the other two.

Adira, who had initially planned to only visit for a few days, decided to stay until King Edward arrived and then escort him back home, much to Lance’s delight. Not only would they be able to spend more time together, but the girls would have a woman around the house to discuss with them about the risks and rewards of being sexually active, something Lance wasn’t prepared to deal with at all. Varian’s dad, likewise, had a very frank and serious discussion with him about dating two girls at the same time, and about his eyes being bigger than his stomach, as the saying goes. Each of the teens reassured their parents that everything was above board, that they were all in agreement, and that this was what they all wanted. Sceptical as the adults were, none of them actually tried to put a stop to the teens’ relationship.

Rapunzel meanwhile was having some difficulties of her own. The last few nights had been rough as her breasts had been particularly sensitive as of late, and not in a good way. Her lovers had to actively avoid playing with them as their normal squeezing or pinching caused a small amount of pain rather than pleasure. She thought maybe she was just coming down with a cold, as she was also feeling more tired than normal, and just this morning she had a sudden bout of nausea, though thankfully she made it to a chamber pot in time.

After some discussion with both her lovers and her parents, the princess agreed to go see the doctor and get checked out so they could figure out if it was a cold, or perhaps something else. Eugene wanted to go with her but his duties demanded he be elsewhere. Being Captain of the Guards was a very demanding job at times. At least he was able to rely on Cassandra who would be by Rapunzel’s side the entire time.

The doctor gave Rapunzel a barrage of tests; checking her temperature, getting blood and urine samples, touching and probing all over her body, and asking all manner of questions. Once the examination was finished and Rapunzel was putting her clothes back on, she asked, “So, Doctor, what’s the verdict? Is it just a cold, or should we be concerned?”

The man looked over the copious amounts of notes he had taken during his examination. “Princess, you say that your breasts became overly sensitive only a few days ago?”

“Yes.”

“And this morning was the first time you’ve felt sick?”

“That’s right.”

“Let me ask you one final question, then. When was your last period?”

“My period? It was just last week, or was it the week before?” Suddenly Rapunzel wasn’t so sure when it was. She thought back over the last several weeks and couldn’t remember actually dealing with it. “Um, I honestly can’t remember. It must be soon though. Cass, when was yours?” The princess was usually a couple days ahead of her lady-in-waiting.

“My last was about a month ago,” Cassandra said. “Should be today or tomorrow, actually.”

Rapunzel furrowed her eyebrows in thought. “Huh, strange. Why didn’t I have...” Then she gasped.

The doctor smiled. “Let me be the first to congratulate you, Your Majesty.”

“I’m ... pregnant?” Rapunzel asked, almost as if she were in a dream.

“It’s too early to say with one hundred percent certainty, but all the signs are there.”

Without really thinking about it, Rapunzel brought a hand down to gently touch her stomach. “Cass,” she said quietly, looking at her friend. “I’m pregnant?” The way she said it was as if she still didn’t believe it.

Cassandra looked at Rapunzel’s belly with a mix of awe and trepidation. In an unconscious, sympathetic gesture she covered her own stomach with a hand as well. “It would seem like it,” she said.

“I’m pregnant,” Rapunzel repeated, this time with a little more conviction. Then again, with much more excitement as reality finally settled in, “I’m pregnant! Cass, we’re going to have a baby!” She leapt into Cassandra’s arms and kissed her right on the lips.

Cassandra’s heart surged with love as Rapunzel clearly included her in that last statement, even though it was impossible for her to have contributed in any way with creating this new life. She wanted to return the kiss, but they weren’t alone. “Ahem,” she said, pulling back. “Maybe save that for the person who actually put that baby in you.”

Rapunzel looked over at the doctor, who didn’t say anything but was clearly paying attention. She let her friend go and straightened out her dress. “Oh, right! Sorry Cass, I was just so excited I couldn’t help myself!” She wasn’t kidding when she said she was excited, she was practically vibrating with newfound energy. “So, Doctor, is there anything else or are we free to leave? I really want to go tell Eugene the good news!”

“Just one thing,” the doctor replied. “You’ll need to have regular checkups for the foreseeable future, to check up on the health of you and the baby. We don’t want a repeat of what happened with your mother, after all.”

Rapunzel nodded. “Yes, of course. Thank you, Doctor. Goodbye!” She was already out the door by the time she finished speaking.

It took everything the princess had to not run all the way back to the castle, but now that she knew she was with child, she didn’t want to strain her body unnecessarily. Even so, Cassandra found it difficult to catch up to the princess even at her fastest walking speed. When they arrived back home Rapunzel asked a servant to go find Eugene and have him come to their room immediately. Not having any more detail than that, when Eugene got the message he feared the worst and ran like a madman all the way to their room.

“Rapunzel! What’s wrong?” he asked as he threw open the doors and frantically looked for his wife.

Rapunzel was standing near the door and immediately jumped into Eugene’s arms and began kissing him all over his face. “I love you, you beautiful man!” she said between kisses. “You have no idea how much I love you!”

Eugene was stunned. This was not the reaction he was expecting. He held Rapunzel in his arms but was too confused to kiss her back. “So, um, the doctor didn’t have bad news, I take it?”

Cassandra, who had been standing nearby, shrugged her shoulders. “Depends. Some men might think what we heard was bad news.”

Her cryptic answer only made Eugene more confused, but as he noticed the obvious smirk on Cassandra’s face things started to click. He held his wife out at arm’s length and looked her over. She seemed happier than he’d ever seen before, even more than when he finally asked her to marry him. His eyes slowly went wide with understanding. “You’re pregnant?”

Rapunzel beamed up at him and nodded vigorously. “You’re going to be a father!”

Eugene took a step back, stunned. “I’m going to be a dad?” he asked to no one in particular. Then he began to laugh, picked up Rapunzel, and twirled her around. “I’m going to be a dad!”

News of the happy couple’s pregnancy spread like wildfire and the entire kingdom had heard of it before the day was done. Some people, mostly women, immediately went into ‘baby mode’ and began making gifts and clothing for the mother-to-be and her child. Others, mostly men, were more practical and reserved, knowing there wasn’t really anything to be done this early in the pregnancy. There was a brief moment of tension between Eugene and the king when they first met after the news got out, what with Eugene finally knocking up Frederic’s little girl and all, but joy at becoming a grandfather was more than enough to overpower any sort of hostility Rapunzel’s father might have had towards his son-in-law.

A couple of days had passed from the discovery of Rapunzel’s pregnancy, and the initial excitement began to wear off, at least a little. The doctor, having done further tests with the fluid samples he had taken, had gotten back to them with confirmation that she was indeed pregnant. Along with that confirmation, Rapunzel began to think about a conversation she had with Eugene some time ago. A thought had crossed her mind and while she tried to ignore it, the more she tried, the more it dominated her thoughts, and the more excited at the prospect she became. She couldn’t keep it to herself any longer and that night while getting ready for bed she spoke up.

“Eugene,” she began, somewhat shyly. “Do you remember the discussion we had back when Cassandra first confessed to me?” Cassandra, who had been turning down the bed sheets, stopped to pay attention when she heard her name.

Eugene nodded. “Yes, though I don’t think I can recall it word for word if that’s what you’re asking.”

“So do you remember saying something about being okay with me sleeping with other women but not being okay with other men?”

“Yes. I seem to recall saying something about not wanting even the smallest chance of another man putting a baby in you,” he answered. “Why do you ask, Love?”

Rapunzel’s face went red and she hesitated before speaking again. “Well ... I can’t exactly get any more pregnant than I am now, right?”

Cassandra’s eyes went wide. “ Hold on! You can’t be saying what I think you’re saying, are you?” she said.

Eugene simply chuckled slightly. “I was wondering if this topic would ever come up. Well, Sunshine, are we about to have a purely academic discussion or...?”

“More than academic, I think,” Rapunzel admitted.

Eugene sat down on the love seat and tapped the cushion beside him. “Well let’s sit down and talk about it, shall we?”

The next day invitations went out to some select individuals, those people who Rapunzel considered to be her closest friends, and by no coincidence were all people who had joined her, Eugene, and Cassandra on that clothing-optional vacation. Ostensibly, it was to celebrate the formal announcement of her pregnancy, but there was an ulterior motive that none of the guests were aware of. When the day of the party arrived, Rapunzel’s room was decked out with all manner of things: food, balloons, extra seats and throw pillows. Everyone who had been invited was there. There were Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra, of course. Lance and his family, which included Adira, were there too, as well as Varian and Faith. Nine people in total.

The last guests had arrived and everyone was just mingling and enjoying the refreshments when Rapunzel stood with Eugene and gathered everyone’s attention. “My friends, thank you all so much for coming!” she began. “Allow me to start this party off with the obvious reason why you’ve been invited here. We know word got out almost immediately, but yes, Eugene and I are expecting!”

There were many cheers and congratulations from her little audience. Everyone took turns hugging her and Eugene. There were many questions, like if they had come up with baby names or if they had any ideas if the baby would be a boy or a girl, but it was far too early for them to have an answer for any of those questions.

When the hubbub died down Rapunzel again addressed everyone. “Now, my pregnancy wasn’t the only reason we asked you all here today. We do have another announcement, and perhaps an offer.” She held out her hand to a slightly nervous Cassandra, who took it and joined the couple. “We know most of you are already aware, but it’s time for us to say it clearly. For quite some time now, Eugene, Cassandra, and myself have been in a relationship. A physical relationship.”

“Really?” asked Lance, genuinely shocked. In their youth he and Eugene had tried on numerous occasions to bed multiple women simultaneously, but the closest they had gotten was being slapped simultaneously. “You mean all three of you...?”

“Are in love,” Rapunzel said.

“Have sex,” Eugene said at the same time. Both Rapunzel and Cassandra couldn’t help blushing from his bluntness. Eugene gave a little cough to try and cover the awkward silence that followed.

“Not really a surprise, I must admit,” Adira said. “When we first met it was obvious you three were very close. I honestly thought you had something more than friendship going on behind the scenes.”

“What?” Cassandra protested. “No way! There was definitely nothing like that between me and Eugene back then.”

Adira just shrugged. “Then perhaps it was just a kernel of something.”

“Us too!” Kiera suddenly shouted, causing everyone to look at her. “Me and Catalina and Varian, I mean.”

“Um, we already know that you girls are both dating Varian,” Lance pointed out.

“But did you know we were ... having sex with each other too?”

Adira nodded. “We suspected, but didn’t want to say anything in case we were wrong.” She got up and gave the two girls a quick hug. “We just want you girls to be safe and happy.”

Catalina laced her fingers with both Varian and Kiera. “We are,” she said with confidence.

“While we’re at it, are there any other confessions that anyone would like to make?” Varian asked. The crowd looked towards Lance, Adira, and Faith. The handmaiden shyly shook her head.

“If you’re wondering if Adira and I have a third lover, the answer is no,” Lance said. “Though we have developed a bit of a habit of not caring if others are around when we make love.”

“That’s putting it mildly,” Kiera said, smiling. “Any time of day, any room in the house, even if Catalina or I were right there.”

“Yes. Well, to be fair, Eugene, Cass and I aren’t much better,” Rapunzel said then cleared her throat. “Because of our experiences on Tirapai Island - nudity, flirting, and more - all of us here saw a different side of each other. A more ... mature side.”

“With certain restrictions,” Eugene pointed out.

Rapunzel nodded. “It brought us all much closer as friends. Some of us, who were already close, are now lovers.” She held both Eugene and Cassandra’s hands. “And some who we barely knew have become close friends.” She nodded to Faith and Adira. She paused for a moment before continuing. “That was the announcement. Now it’s time for the offer. What I am proposing is, why don’t we have a repeat of that vacation, but without the restrictions?”

Every one of the guests’ eyes opened wide at Rapunzel’s statement. Even Adira. A quick glance around the room showed that everyone’s face was either red or very red, and they were all suddenly too shy to look directly at anyone else.

“Um, Princess? Just for clarity’s sake, what do you mean by ‘without restrictions’?” Varian asked, finally breaking the silence.

“You must have noticed that not everyone who was on the island with us is here now. Before you ask, yes, my mother and aunt know of the relationship between Eugene, Cass, and I, and we have their approval. There is a different reason why they weren’t invited tonight. On the island, my mother had asked that we not do certain ... adult things in front of others, on account of some of us being rather inexperienced. That’s not the case any longer. I’m suggesting that here, at this party, we can do more mature things in front of, or even with, each other.”

“With?” Lance asked. “Princess, it almost sounds like you’re suggesting we all have some kind of ... orgy.” He hesitated to say that final word as he looked over at the younger people in attendance.

Rapunzel’s face was very red now but she still looked him in the eye as she answered. “That’s because I am.”

Again there was a lot of blushing and a long, stunned silence. Lance was the first to speak up. “Um, Eugene, is she serious?”

“She is indeed, my friend,” Eugene answered, smiling slightly. “I’ll admit I’m not entirely thrilled with the idea of her having sex with other men, but considering how ridiculously generous she’s been with not only allowing but encouraging me to have sex with certain other women, I’d be pretty hypocritical to deny her the same opportunity. I’ll continue being honest and say that if Rapunzel were to ever have sex with a man other than me, you and Varian are not only the top of the list of my preferred candidates, you’re the only ones on the list. And as Rapunzel pointed out to me and Cassandra earlier, now is really the only time there is zero risk of someone else getting her pregnant.”

“To clarify,” Rapunzel said, bringing the attention back to her, “Not only are Eugene, Cass, and I lovers, but we’ve already, um, included certain others in our bed. In fact, the only woman in this room I haven’t had sex with is you, Adira.”

“Huh,” the woman in question said, otherwise showing no kind of reaction.

Lance looked at her in surprise. “‘Huh’? The princess just told us she has sex with girls and that she’s slept with every woman here but you, and all you can say is ‘Huh’?”

“Maybe she’s saving the best for last,” Adira said, her voice and face still unreadable.

“And you’d be okay with sleeping with her?”

“Why not? It’s just sex. You’re the one I love, you know, and it should be obvious that what we do is more than just have sex.”

Lance held up a hand as remembered what else the princess had said. “Hold on. Rapunzel, you said EVERY woman?” he asked, looking at his two adopted daughters.

Kiera smiled and comically rolled her eyes. “Yes, DAD,” she said, putting heavy emphasis on his title. “Catalina and I have already had sex with Rapunzel. And Cassandra. And Eugene.”

“Um, I didn’t actually have sex with Eugene yet.” Catalina pointed out. “He just licked and touched me.”

“To orgasm. But it’s not like you waited much longer. You gave Varian your virginity the very next day. Eugene got mine.”

“And mine,” Faith quietly admitted, joining the conversation. “Although you could say Rapunzel was my first as she’s the one who gave me my first orgasm that wasn’t ... self-induced.”

“And I’m similar to Faith,” Cassandra said. “Rapunzel was my first lover, but Eugene was my first man. My only man, actually.”

Varian cleared his throat. “And if we do go ahead with ... what Rapunzel has suggested,” he found he couldn’t actually say the word ‘orgy’, “would that change?”

Cassandra looked him in the eyes and smiled. “Yes.” The young alchemist nearly passed out from a sudden loss of blood to the brain.

“Wait a second!” Kiera suddenly shouted. “I’ve already done it with both Eugene and Varian. Does that mean I’m the youngest one here but also the only one who’s had sex with more than one guy?”

Everyone looked around the room. All but Adira nodded.

“I’ve had my fair share of sex before, but never had what I’d call a lover until Lance,” she explained. “I’ve also never participated in an orgy before. This could be rather entertaining.”

“Slow down there,” the aforementioned lover said. “Have we agreed to do this?”

“Considering you didn’t veto it when it was first brought up, I assumed you’d say yes eventually. Was I wrong?”

“Um ... I, uh,” Lance stammered. It would be an obvious lie if he said he wasn’t excited by the prospect, but how does one say to their lover that they’d be interested in casual group sex? “Before we make a decision like this, shouldn’t there be some kind of rules or guidelines or something?”

“Good point,” Rapunzel said. “I have a few suggestions but of course we’ll take everyone’s input into consideration. Firstly, we don’t talk about this to anyone else, it’s strictly reserved to those involved. Secondly, if you’ve never had sex with a particular person before, you have to ask them first. And even if you have, it’s probably a good idea to get some kind of confirmation rather than sneaking up and shoving something in someone unexpectedly. Thirdly, if you do ask someone and they say no then you simply move on, no hard feelings. I can personally guarantee you that someone else will say yes.” She pointedly looked at Varian and Lance as she said this last part, causing them both to blush at the implication.

“Fourthly, you don’t have to limit yourself to just one person at a time,” Kiera added. Everyone looked at her. “What? Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra do it like that all the time, why should we hold back now?” Nobody disagreed.

“Fifthly, you leave with the dance partner, or partners, you came with.” Eugene said. “Almost all of us are in a committed relationship, unless you’ve anything to share with us Faith?” he asked. The hand-maiden, still feeling too shy to actually speak, simply shook her head. “We’re all friends, so I’m sure it goes without saying that there’s no trying to steal someone else’s lover. This is just for fun and pleasure, not romance.”

“Um, I have a question,” Catalina said, raising a hand. “Would this be a one-time thing, or...”

“I suppose that’s up to each of you, individually,” Rapunzel answered. “I don’t see why we can’t do this again, although we’ll have to see how this one goes first. But smaller groups like what we’ve been doing already? Sure. I will still limit myself to only Eugene whenever there’s a chance I could get pregnant, though.”

“Are there any other questions? Concerns? Rules?” Eugene asked. Everyone looked around but nobody spoke up. “Well then, let me add that from what I’ve seen and heard I think it’s safe to say that every woman here is probably willing to try something with the same sex. However, I am not. So Varian? Lance? Don’t even bother asking.”

“Same!” the other two men said at the same time. They looked at each other and gave a small chuckle of relief.

“So, um, what happens now?” Kiera asked.

“Before anything else, is there anyone who doesn’t want to participate?” Rapunzel asked. “You are free to leave or you can stay and just watch. No judgments.”

No one moved.

Rapunzel looked over the group once more, her heart pounding in her chest with excitement and more than a little nervousness. “Well then ... Varian?”

Varian nearly jumped when his name was called. “Yes Princess?” His voice was trembling from nervousness and anticipation.

The princess put on the most seductive look she could give. “Wanna fuck?”

There were several gasps at hearing Rapunzel swear, but nobody commented. Varian himself gulped. He looked over at Eugene. “And you’re really okay with me, um, sleeping with your wife?”

“So long as you’re okay with me doing the same with your girlfriends.”

The youth then looked over at Catalina and Kiera, who smiled back at him and nodded encouragingly. Looking back at Rapunzel, he cleared his throat and tried to sound as confident as he could, but still stumbled over his words as he spoke. “Y-yes, Princess. I would love to.”

Rapunzel grabbed Varian by the hand and pulled him into the centre of the group. Everyone’s heart was pounding with anticipation and for a very long moment no one so much as breathed as they wondered what would happen next. Then Rapunzel smiled, cupped Varian’s face in her hands, and kissed him. It took a few seconds, but once Varian was sure Eugene wasn’t going to fly into a rage for him making out with the other man’s wife, he began to reciprocate. He wrapped his arms around the princess and pulled her to him and when her tongue began to gently probe the outside of his mouth, he eagerly let her inside.

The kissing went on for well over a minute before the two had to pull back and catch their breaths. When they did, hearts pounding with excitement and eyes locking together, they were startled from their moment when several members of the crowd began cheering.

“Woo-hoo! Go Varian!” Kiera called.

“Go get her, lover!” Catalina said.

“Don’t go too crazy on him, my love,” Eugene added. “You don’t want him spent before the main event, do you?”

Varian had never been so simultaneously aroused and nervous. It was hard enough to believe that he was making out with the princess, but to have her husband watching and approving, along with a literal circle of their closest friends was beyond his ability to comprehend. Embarrassment at being the centre of attention threatened to overwhelm him yet the words of encouragement from the audience gave Varian the courage to let his hands drop until they were cupping Rapunzel’s ass.

“Mmm,” Rapunzel said in appreciation. “That’s a good start, Varian, but don’t just stay there. Touch here too.” She pulled his hands off her butt and brought them to her breasts. Despite the layers of clothing, Varian could still tell how soft those glorious orbs were, and where her hardening nipples were straining against the fabric. As he played with his new toy, Rapunzel looked to her best friend. “Cass, think you can help for a bit?” she asked, glancing at the back of her dress.

Cassandra understood what the princess was asking. Moving behind Rapunzel, she began undoing the buttons that held the dress closed. She remembered doing something similar not that long ago, but yet it felt like a lifetime had passed since then. Once her task was finished she managed to catch Varian’s attention from over Rapunzel’s shoulder. “Don’t tire yourself out too fast, okay?” she said to him, winking. “Pace yourself. We’ve all got a long day ahead of us.”

As she went back to her spot in the crowd Varian couldn’t help but follow her with his gaze, wearing the biggest smile imaginable. Knowing he was about to have sex with Rapunzel was thrilling beyond belief but to know that before the day was done he would also have sex with the woman he had crushed on for years had him floating on the clouds. He was so distracted by the thought that he didn’t even notice Rapunzel slip out of her now loosened dress. He did notice though, when she removed her undergarments that were hiding her breasts and those two perfect mounds became exposed to his widening eyes.

Rapunzel giggled at his reaction. “That got your attention, didn’t it?” she teased. He didn’t move but instead just continued to stare at her breasts. “What are you waiting for?” she asked, thrusting her chest at him. “Go ahead!”

Varian couldn’t resist any longer and immediately captured one of her hardened nipples in his mouth. He sucked and nibbled and teased the sensitive teat before doing the same to her other one, much to her vocal delight. While he did so, Rapunzel was letting her hands roam all over him, in particular along the tent that had formed in his trousers, making him quiver in anticipation.

“You still have far too many clothes on,” Rapunzel pointed out and began tugging at his shirt. Varian was only a little reluctant to pull away from his current task, but quickly helped the princess divest him of most of his clothes. In the process, she had also removed the remainder of her underwear and was now completely naked.

As Varian put his fingers around the waistband of his underwear, he hesitated, remembering they weren’t alone. He looked around, and sure enough, everyone was watching him and Rapunzel with rapt attention. Shyness again flooded through him and he found it too difficult to expose himself to everyone like this. “Um, Princess?” he whispered. “Doesn’t it seem like this is less of an orgy and more of a private sex show?”

Rapunzel smiled and got down on her knees in front of him. “I suppose. But don’t worry, the others will get into the swing of things soon, I’m sure. We’re just the opening act.” As she finished speaking, she grabbed Varian’s underwear and yanked them down, revealing his throbbing manhood. Varian fought the instinct to cover himself, instead doing his best to ignore their audience and focus solely on Rapunzel, whose face was now mere inches from his dick.

With only a little hesitancy the princess reached up and grabbed his shaft, then began to stroke him. This was the first time she’d ever touched a man other than Eugene in any kind of sexual way, and if it wasn’t for the long and honest conversation they had shared earlier, she could see how doing this with Varian would normally leave her feeling pretty guilty. Instead, she was eager and excited at the prospect of exploring another man. She didn’t think he was as large as Eugene, though the size difference was negligible as far as she could tell. What he was, however, was hard, and hot, and tasty. She opened her mouth and took him inside.

“Oh god!” Varian cried as he was swallowed by Rapunzel. Between Catalina and Kiera, he had gotten plenty of experience with fellatio over the last couple of weeks, but it was clear Rapunzel knew exactly what she was doing as she took his entire length into her mouth and did such wonderful things with her tongue. He gripped her hair and it was all he could do to not come after only a minute of her bobbing her head and licking along his shaft. “Princess! I can’t hold it!” he warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.