After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 24

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

After some experimentation, Catalina and Kiera decide it’s time to lose their v-cards proper. But who will that honour be given to?

Again, as this is a teen-focused chapter, the four images made for it have to be left out.

When Catalina and Kiera woke early the next morning, they were understandably hungry. Skipping a meal and being very physically active for hours left their stomachs begging to be filled. Rather than wait for breakfast, they dressed and snuck down to the kitchen in the hopes of finding some food. Despite the early hour, the staff were already there preparing the morning meal but were more than happy to fill a platter for the girls. Fruit, eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon, and more were heaped onto a serving tray in no time. They were probably given enough food for four but once they returned to their room with their spoils they quickly devoured every morsel.

With their bellies full, they finally took the time to think and talk about what happened between them. “So ... are we lovers now?” Kiera asked as they laid side by side on one of the beds, staring up at the ceiling.

“I guess?” Catalina answered, though was rather unsure herself. “I mean, all that stuff we did last night was sex, right? And if you have sex with someone then you’re lovers, aren’t you?”

Kiera looked over at her sister. “Hey lover,” she said, testing how it sounded. Catalina blushed, then they both began to giggle.

As their laughter subsided Catalina took Kiera’s hand in hers and held it, smiling. “Lovers,” she said, grinning. “It feels weird, but I think I could get used to it.”

“Used to it? You make it sound like you don’t want me to lick you down there again.” Catalina blushed at her sister’s frankness, but didn’t deny it.

Before their conversation could go much further, there was a knock on the door. “Good morning girls,” Rapunzel called through the door. “May I come in?”

“Of course, Princess,” Catalina replied. She and Kiera sat up as the door opened and Rapunzel entered.

Rapunzel took a quick glance around the room. “I see you’ve eaten,” she said, noting the platter and few remaining crumbs. “That’s good. You know we missed you at dinner last night.”

The two girls blushed unconsciously at the mention of last night. “Sorry about that. We got distracted and lost track of time,” Kiera said, trying her best to remain nonchalant.

“And what was it that had you so distracted?” Rapunzel asked, acting innocent. With what Eugene had told her, the princess had a fairly good idea of what had ‘distracted’ the girls and felt like teasing them a bit.

Catalina answered slowly as she struggled to come up with something believable. “Oh, you know ... settling in ... checking out our room...”

Kiera chimed in to try and help her sister. “Looking for secret passages ... exploring the castle...”

“Exploring each other...” Rapunzel added casually. The girls’ eyes went wide and their mouths fell open in shock at what the other woman had just said. Rapunzel could only keep a straight face for a few seconds though, before she began to laugh. Catalina buried her face in her pillow to try and cover up her blushing and Kiera stammered but couldn’t manage to say anything. “It’s okay girls!” the princess said once her laughter died down. “I already know what happened, and you have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about.”

“But ... but...” came Catalina’s voice, muffled by the pillow.

“But what? Did either of you pressure the other into doing something you didn’t want to?” Both girls shook their heads, indirectly admitting that something did happen between them. “And did you enjoy it?”

“But we’re both girls,” Catalina managed to get out.

“So? Cassandra and I are both girls and you saw firsthand what we do together.”

“But we’re sisters.”

“Not by blood. And even if you were, so what?” Rapunzel was about to mention the relationship her mother and aunt were now in but stopped herself, remembering it wasn’t her place to share such intimate details about someone else’s love life. Instead she said, “Why does it seem as though you’re looking for reasons to be ashamed of what happened?”

“But it’s not normal.”

“No,” the princess admitted, “but what is normal? A boy and a girl in bed together, under the sheets, with no lights? That’s just the tip of a very large iceberg. I think you girls are incredibly lucky to be able to explore your sexuality with each other. You can practise with each other and get to know what you like and don’t like. I’m actually a little envious. Gothel kept me ignorant of anything relating to sex, so when I finally met someone else I really had no idea what to do with the feelings I was having. It took years for me to finally understand and be okay with what I initially thought were evil thoughts, but with Eugene’s help I discovered a world of love and pleasure I never dreamed possible. You girls get to have all that years before I ever did.”

Kiera and Catalina both got up and gave Rapunzel a hug. “Thank you,” Kiera said.

Rapunzel returned their hugs. “For what?” she asked.

“For understanding. And accepting.”

“You’re very welcome. Besides, when it comes to sex, when you consider the stuff I’ve done it’d be pretty hypocritical of me to say anything bad about what you two may or may not have done.”

“Oh really?” Kiera said, arching an eyebrow. “Is there more that you’ve done that we haven’t already seen?”

Rapunzel blushed slightly at the question. She thought back over her past activities, wondering what she might share with the girls, then came to a conclusion. “Well, you girls remember how I said I was tempted to ask you to join us when I caught you spying on us?”

“Yes?” the girls said, curious as to where this was leading.

“And you remember how I mentioned that Faith was spying on us, too?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Well, I did ask her.”

Both girls gasped. “You didn’t!” Kiera nearly shouted.

“I did. And she said yes.”

“Oh my god! Really? You and Faith...”

“And Eugene, and Casandra. It was her first time, and we all made sure to make it a good one. And just to be clear, it wasn’t a one-time thing. She’s been with one, two, or all three of us on numerous occasions.”

“So ... you’re okay with having sex with people other than Eugene or Cassandra?” Catalina asked shyly.

“And you’re okay with them having sex with others, too?” Kiera added.

Rapunzel grinned. “Given the right circumstances and people, I am,” she said with a wink, causing both girls to blush. “But really, I came here just to make sure you girls were okay,” she said, suddenly changing the subject. “I’ll leave you alone to finish whatever’s left of breakfast, and if you have any more questions for me I’ll be happy to answer them.”

With that, Rapunzel gave them a final hug, then left the room. The girls waited several long seconds before saying anything. “Do you think the princess was suggesting what I think she was suggesting?” Kiera asked, still looking at the door.

Catalina didn’t answer. She was too busy imagining what it would be like to be in Faith’s place in Rapunzel’s story.

The girls made true their earlier statement of exploring the castle, looking for secret passageways. They didn’t find any secrets they hadn’t already found from earlier explorations, but still made a fun game of dodging the staff and sneaking into places the general public were barred from. They did make a point of avoiding Faith whenever they saw her, as they were having a hard time accepting that the reserved hand-maiden had participated in group sex with the princess and her lovers, and knew they’d be unable to have a conversation with her without thinking about it.

That evening they did manage to get some card games in with the others. The playing was fun but the company was better, with lots of banter and teaming up on others (usually Eugene) to ensure their loss. It was all in good fun and all five were laughing just as much as they were playing. As evening shifted into night their conversation also turned more flirtatious, with Rapunzel openly teasing Eugene and Cassandra in front of the girls, and even Kiera getting in a few suggestive quips, causing the adults to all pause in surprise before laughing once more.

That conversation came to a rather abrupt halt when Kiera, with full sincerity, asked, “So, Rapunzel, were you serious when you said you were okay with Eugene having sex with other people?”

Everyone looked towards the princess, who blushed under their gaze. After a moment she cleared her throat and said, “Yes. Why? Are you interested?”

Kiera locked eyes with Eugene. “Very,” she said. Everyone blushed at her clear and honest response.

“I, uh, I’m flattered, girls, really. If you’re implying what I think you are,” Eugene stammered, “but don’t you think I’m a little old for you?”

“You say old. I say experienced,” Kiera said. “I know you’d make my first time something wonderful.”

“But didn’t you girls already have your first time with each other?” Rapunzel asked. “I mean, we didn’t go into too many details with our talk this morning, but you two did have sex, right?”

“ ... Yeah,” Kiera admitted. “But that’s different. We used our hands and mouths and stuff. Neither of us has the, uh, equipment that Eugene has.”

“Catalina?” Cassandra asked, wanting to hear her thoughts on the matter.

The other girl blushed further now that attention was on her. She couldn’t look the others in the eye as she nodded. “We want to know what real sex is like. With a man.”

“Are you sure?” Eugene asked. “If we were to have sex, that’s all it’d be. Please don’t take this the wrong way, girls, but while I do love you, I’m not in love with you, not like with Rapunzel, or Cassandra.”

Cassandra couldn’t help but look at Eugene with surprise. This was the first time he openly admitted their relationship was more than just something physical or tangential to her and Rapunzel’s relationship, and she blushed. Rapunzel reached over and grasped her hand and she squeezed it, showing that she caught what Eugene had said and fully supported it.

Eugene continued, not noticing the reaction of his lovers. “You can only have your first time once. Are you sure you want to have it with me? With us?”

“Us?” Catalina asked.

“Eugene and I are a package deal,” Rapunzel explained. “I don’t mind him having sex with other women, provided I’m there too. At least for the first time.”

“Just there to watch, or...?” Kiera asked.

“I’d prefer participating, but I’d be willing to make an exception if the idea makes you too uncomfortable.”

“And Cassandra?”

“Optional, though I highly recommend you take advantage of her talents.”

“Raps!” Cassandra protested, more out of a sense of embarrassment than any actual complaint. “Didn’t we agree to discuss things before inviting someone else into our bed?”

“But that’s what we’re doing, Cass,” Rapunzel said, grinning. “Discussing.”

“I didn’t think we’d be doing it right in front of the people in question!”

“And why not?”

“What if the answer is no?”

“Is the answer no?”

Cassandra looked at the two girls who, while definitely embarrassed themselves, looked back with anticipation. She gave them an evaluating look. Cute. Definitely young, maybe even bordering on too young, but they were clearly eager. Excited. She recalled when she first started thinking about sex and imagined what she would have done if she had been given the same opportunity the girls now had. She blushed, coming to a decision. “ ... No.”

“So it’s a yes?” Rapunzel asked.

Cassandra’s blush deepened. “ ... Yes.”

The princess then shifted her attention over to her husband. “Eugene?”

Eugene just chuckled. “You already know my answer, Sunshine.”

Rapunzel gave him a long kiss before returning her attention to the girls. “I’ll ask one more time, just so we’re all on the same page. Yesterday, you girls got a taste of what it’s like to have sex with Eugene and me.”

“Literally!” Kiera interjected, making her and her sister giggle.

“So are you girls ready to enter the world of adults? Are you ready to have sex with not only Eugene, but myself and Cass, too? Are you ready to have the best night of your life?”

Instead of answering with words, Kiera suddenly leapt onto Eugene, wrapping her arms and legs around him, and immediately began kissing him and trying to shove her tongue into his mouth. Once the initial surprise wore off, Eugene reached down and grabbed Kiera’s ass, lifting her so they could better kiss. His touch also caused her to moan and begin to squirm with anticipation. When the kiss ended, Kiera pulled back and looked at Eugene with hunger and for the first time he looked back at her in the same way, making her heart speed up even more.

Before he could do anything more, though, she released her grip on him and he let her drop back to the floor. She then turned her attention to Rapunzel, who smiled and beckoned her over. A little more hesitant than she was with Eugene, Kiera began to make out with Rapunzel. But as their kissing continued she became more bold and began letting her hands roam over the princess’s body. When she started touching Rapunzel’s breasts, the older woman returned the favour, making her shiver with delight and anticipation.

A loud moan from their side caught their attention and when they looked over they saw the normally reserved Catalina kissing Eugene with more passion than she’d ever shown before. Eugene was doing his best to keep up with her and currently had a hand on one of her breasts while the other hand was shoved into her pants, grabbing her bare ass. Rapunzel gave Kiera a sly grin before letting her go and joining the other two. A gentle touch to her shoulder caused Catalina to look her way and Rapunzel immediately captured her lips. Momentarily caught off guard, Catalina did nothing for a second before kissing back in earnest.

Cassandra looked on with a mix of amusement and arousal. She knew from personal experience what it was like to be the centre of attention between Rapunzel and Eugene and it was a very pleasant situation to be in. Then suddenly she was being kissed. Kiera, having been abandoned by Rapunzel, was on a mission and Cassandra was her next target. Having never been intimate with someone so young, Cassandra was hesitant at first, but Kiera’s insistent tongue and talented hands soon warmed her up to the idea. She began kissing and touching Kiera, and soon began undressing the young teen.

Rapunzel noticed the two of them start to peel off the outer layers of their clothes. “Why don’t we all get a little more comfortable?” she suggested. “Cass, could you get the doors, please?”

Cassandra reluctantly broke away from Kiera to go lock the main door as well as the door leading to her room and even the balcony, ensuring they would have as much privacy as possible. Meanwhile, the rest of the party had shifted over to the bed. Eugene had helped Rapunzel out of her dress and Kiera had stripped down to naught but her underwear before helping her sister do the same. As she watched Eugene begin to undo his pants, Catalina suddenly became rather bashful and instinctively covered her chest with an arm just before Kiera could unclip the bra she was wearing.

Rapunzel placed a comforting hand on the young girl’s shoulder. “It’s okay, Catalina. There’s no need to be shy. We’ve all seen each other naked a bunch of times already.”

“I know,” Catalina said, still feeling a little embarrassed. “But this time we won’t be stopping at just looking.”

“True. It’s both exciting and nerve wracking, isn’t it?”

Catalina blushed and nodded. While she didn’t lower her arm right away, she didn’t stop her sister from divesting her of the last of her clothes. Once they were all naked and seated on the bed she asked, “So, what’s next?”

“Well, seeing as how you two already have some experience with another girl,” Rapunzel pointed out, “and you said you wanted to experience a man, how about you and Eugene have some fun here on the bed while Cass and I pass the time by entertaining each other?”

“Sounds good to me,” Eugene said, his erection almost painfully hard already at the prospect of deflowering these two beautiful girls.

“Me too!” Kiera agreed.

“Hold on,” Catalina said. The others all stopped to hear what she had to say. “Um, yesterday you told us how a man lasts longer the second time, right?” she asked, blushing.

Rapunzel smiled. “Yes.”

“Do you think, maybe, that you could help us make him come this first time?”

“I don’t think you girls need any help in that regard, but what did you have in mind? A helping hand like what you did in the sauna?”

Catalina shook her head. “I was thinking more like what you did after that.”

“What did you do after that?” Cassandra asked, extremely curious. She hadn’t been present at the time and Rapunzel’s retelling of the events to her later that night had left out a lot of details.

“I gave him a blowjob,” Rapunzel admitted. “What do you think, Eugene? Want all four of us to suck you off?”

“Why are you even asking?!” Eugene exclaimed, barely able to contain his excitement. “Hell yes, I want that!” The girls all giggled at his enthusiasm as he jumped up and stood on the bed. They all crawled closer to him, their kneeling positions at the perfect height to have his member right at eye level.

Rapunzel captured him first, taking him into her mouth and moving her head up and down his shaft a few times before pulling back. She scooted over a bit and made room for Cassandra who copied the princess, swallowing as much of Eugene as she could and sucked on him for nearly half a minute. Eugene was already on the verge of exploding but he was determined to endure until the other two had their turns. When Cassandra pulled back, Kiera gave her sister a nudge, indicating she should go first. Despite it being her suggestion, she was still nervous as she got into position with Eugene’s hard dick staring her in the face. She gulped, then opened her mouth as wide as she could and took him inside.

He felt a lot bigger than she had expected, and she couldn’t get him very far in before she was worried about gagging on him. Instead, she wrapped her lips around his shaft and began to suck. She was so focused on sucking and not letting her teeth scrape him that she completely forgot about trying to maintain eye contact, which was probably for the best for if she had looked into Eugene’s eyes, he knew there would be no way for him to hold back.

In what felt like no time at all, Kiera was tapping her shoulder. “Hey, when am I going to get a turn?” she protested.

Catalina withdrew and finally noticed that her jaw was aching slightly. “How long was I...?”

“Not that long, really,” Rapunzel answered. “Maybe a minute. Minute and a half.”

“Which is twice as long as what you and Cassandra did!” Kiera added.

“Sorry,” Catalina replied.

Eugene chuckled. “Don’t be! You did an amazing job, and I would gladly let you continue doing that forever!”

Catalina smiled shyly and then made room for her sister, who immediately swallowed as much of him as she could. Kiera wrapped her arms around Eugene’s legs and pulled herself in tighter, forcing him to go as deep as possible, nearly gagging herself in the process. She had to pull back, coughing.

Cassandra gave a little laugh. “Easy there, Kiera. Slow down. There’s no need to rush.”

“But you took that much of him in your mouth without any problem!”

“With practice. You’ll get there too, someday. And soon, with that kind of enthusiasm. But unless you have no gag reflex, there’s no way to just swallow so much of him without there being some kind of issue.”

“Instead of just trying to swallow it, why not kiss and lick it? That way you can share more easily with your sister,” Rapunzel suggested.

The girls liked that idea so they positioned themselves on either side of Eugene and began to kiss and lick along his shaft. Eugene was in heaven watching these two young girls explore his dick with their mouths. He nearly died when Rapunzel and Cassandra scooted in as well and joined in. It was pretty crowded, with the four girls having to squish in so they could all lick him at the same time, but Eugene was loving every moment of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.