After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 23

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

Rapunzel has given the former Daylight Thieves a very interesting proposal. How will they respond?

Sadly, all eight images made for this chapter cannot be included here as they feature non-adults.

“Huh?” the girls asked, hoping, but not entirely sure what Rapunzel was suggesting.

“Would you like to watch us have sex?” Eugene said bluntly.

Both girls blushed. They also couldn’t hold back grinning as they looked at each other.

“Um, sure,” Kiera said, trying to sound completely casual about it. “Go right ahead. We don’t mind.”

“Yeah,” added Catalina, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. “It’s your sauna, after all. You can do what you want in it.”

Rapunzel giggled at the girls’ reaction. “Excellent. Well, class is in session then. First up. The penis.” She immediately grabbed Eugene’s already stiffening member. “This, girls, is the male reproductive organ, also known as the penis. It goes by many other names as well, like dick, cock, one-eyed-monster, wang, tallywhacker, giggle stick-”

“Giggle stick?” Kiera repeated, laughing.

“Yes. See, aren’t you laughing already just by thinking about it? Imagine how much more fun you’ll have when you can play with one yourself.” Putting word to action, she began to stroke her husband, causing him to groan in pleasure. “Now the penis is quite sensitive, especially the tip, or head.”

Catalina shifted closer to get a better view of what Rapunzel was doing. Kiera shifted too, but she simply spread her legs to get more comfortable as she watched the princess jerk off Eugene, who simply had his eyes closed and enjoyed what his wife was doing. Already the young girl was feeling quite hot, and it had little to do with the sauna.

“What I’m doing is called a hand-job,” Rapunzel continued to explain. “You grab the shaft of the penis and move your hand up and down, simulating the act of sex. You can grip it very tight or very gently, depending on the situation and what you’re trying to do. If you just want to tease your lover, a gentle touch can inflame his desire and make him want sex even more, while a firm grip and fast movement is more to get him to come as quickly as possible.” As she spoke, Rapunzel’s hand demonstrated what she was talking about.

“Why would you want him to come fast?” Kiera asked. “Don’t you want it to last as long as you can?”

“Yes and no. After a man comes, it takes some time before he can come again. But he can get hard again much faster, so that means if he comes once, he can last much longer the second time.”

“Oh,” both girls said. Their eyes were fixed on the action happening at Eugene’s crotch.

“Now this wouldn’t be a very good lesson if there wasn’t some practical application, would it?” Rapunzel said. “Would either of you girls like to give it a try?”

“Really?” Catalina whispered. She had kept inching closer, and now she was right next to Eugene, gazing down at his shaft in Rapunzel’s hand. “We ... we can touch it?”

“If you’d like to. No pressure,” Eugene said.

Catalina’s pulse was racing, but she slowly reached out, and with just a single finger at first, then a few more digits, she touched a penis for the first time. Eugene instinctively wrapped his free hand around her waist, causing a thrill to shoot through her.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot!” Kiera swore. Watching her sister touch Eugene was turning her on more than she thought and she couldn’t help but touch herself. A finger began to caress her vagina while her other hand began squeezing one of her small but very sensitive breasts.

“Very good,” Rapunzel encouraged, ignoring Kiera’s swearing. “Now, see if you can fit your fingers around his shaft.”

Catalina did as instructed, wrapping her thumb and pointer finger around the shaft. Either his penis was large or her hand was small, but she couldn’t quite make her fingers touch. She could feel him pulse in her hand.

“It’s twitching,” she said.

“That’s Eugene’s heartbeat. A lot of blood flows through the penis, that’s what makes it hard when he’s aroused.”

“And believe me, I am definitely aroused,” Eugene added.

“Now, start moving your hand up and down, like I was earlier,” Rapunzel said and let go, leaving only Catalina’s hand holding Eugene’s dick.

Catalina began moving her hand up and down, very slowly and gently.

“You can be a little rougher,” Eugene suggested. “It won’t break that easily. Right now you’re so gentle it’s almost tickling me, and that won’t make me come any time soon.” Catalina licked her lips and gripped harder on Eugene’s shaft. “That’s more like it. That feels wonderful. Now, move your hand faster as well.”

Catalina picked up the pace, moving up and down Eugene’s shaft, getting just a little faster with each repetition.

“That’s good. Keep going like that,” Eugene said, his voice sounding a little strained.

“You hear that in his voice?” Rapunzel pointed out. “He’s feeling really good and is actively trying not to come. The longer he holds on the better it will feel when he does. But he can only hold on for so long. Faster, Catalina. Make him come!”

Catalina sped up to the point where she didn’t think she could go any faster.

“Oh shit!” Eugene groaned after nearly a minute of this. “I’m going to come!”

Suddenly, Eugene’s whole body tensed up and something white burst from Eugene’s dick. Catalina and Kiera froze in wonder and astonishment as they watched his seed fly into the middle of the room. Several smaller spurts came as well, Catalina feeling each pulse as it came, though they didn’t fly as far as the first volley.

“Mmm, well done!” Rapunzel said. “Great job Catalina! You made Eugene come!”

Catalina took her hand off of Eugene’s penis and looked at the splatter of white on the floor, then to her hand. She flexed it, still remembering the feeling of stroking Eugene, and smiled. “Did ... did you like it?” she asked.

“Sweetie, you passed with flying colours,” Eugene said with a smile. He bent over and kissed her on the forehead, making her blush all over again.

“That was hot!” Kiera said again. “Can I have a turn?”

“Remember what I said about a man needing time before he can go again? Well, look.” She gestured towards Eugene’s now flaccid cock. “You can’t give a hand-job when it’s limp like that.”

“Aw,” Kiera said, disappointed. “How long until it’s ready again?”

“I suppose it depends on the man and how turned on he is. Considering this is Eugene and he has three sexy, and eager, ladies wanting to play with him, I’m guessing not long. However, there are ways to help speed things along.”

“Tell us!” both girls demanded.

Rapunzel moved down so that she was kneeling in front of Eugene. “This next act is called a blowjob,” she said. The girls leaned in closer to watch as Rapunzel grabbed Eugene’s limp manhood and took him in her mouth. She began to suck and bob her head, looking up at her husband.

“Oh wow! I thought you were just going to lick him!” Kiera said.

“Isn’t that gross? Doesn’t he pee from there?” Catalina asked.

Rapunzel just kept sucking, so Eugene tried his best to answer, though it was admittedly hard to think clearly when Rapunzel was doing such wonderful things to him. “Yes, I do. Which is why it’s important to make sure you’re as clean as you can be before you do something like this.”

When Rapunzel began to pull back off of Eugene, it was almost like a magic trick had been performed. What went into her mouth was short and limp, but what came out of her mouth was long and hard. “There!” Rapunzel declared. “Good to go! But before we move on to the next step, I want to share some tips with you girls so that when you get the chance, you can give a great blowjob too.”

The girls shifted closer again, actually lying down on the bench with their heads nearly as close to Eugene’s member as Rapunzel was.

“Ironically, even though it’s called a blowjob, there is very little blowing to be done,” Rapunzel said. “Now you can blow on it to tease your lover,” she then blew a gentle breath of air on his shaft, making him shiver in anticipation, “but what you really want to do is kiss it.” She proceeded to kiss all along his length, up one side, and back down the other. “You also want to lick it,” she said, then ran her tongue all the way from his base up to the tip and swirled it around his head, causing him to moan. The girls watched in awe, not even blinking for fear of missing even a moment. “And suck it.” She took him back into her mouth as far as she could and bobbed her head a few times before pulling off. “Be careful though. You don’t want it to go too far back into your mouth or you might start gagging, especially if you’re not prepared for it. And you definitely don’t want to bite it.”

“Or use your teeth at all, really,” Eugene said, chuckling in fake nervousness.

“You don’t have to focus on just the penis, either. You can do the same to these,” Rapunzel continued, then held Eugene’s dick up and began to kiss, lick, and suck his ballsack. “And one thing you definitely want to do is make eye contact. When you have him in your mouth, look up into his eyes like he’s the most wonderful thing in the world. And if you love him, he will be.” She took him in her mouth again and gave an expert example of what she was just talking about.

“Wow,” Catalina said, licking her lips. “When you do that it almost looks like you’re ... worshipping him.”

Rapunzel pulled off with a noticeable pop then rubbed her face against him. With a very sultry voice and lidded eyes that never left Eugene’s, she said, “That’s because I am.” Her words carried so much love that it caused all three listeners to get goosebumps.

Eugene ran a hand though Rapunzel’s hair before caressing her cheek. “I love you,” he said with all sincerity.

Rapunzel then quickly stood. “And now, because I just can’t wait any longer, we move to the next part! You girls might want to change spots as a front view will be much better than a side one.”

Catalina and Kiera quickly got up from the bench and knelt down on the floor, eager to see what was next. Rapunzel sat down on Eugene’s lap, facing the girls, and had Eugene spread both their legs so the girls could have a clear view of the action.

With Rapunzel’s legs spread wide, she ran a hand over her mons. “As I’m sure you girls know, we do grow hair down here, but Eugene likes it smooth, and quite frankly I do too, so Cass and I make sure to shave everything off. It makes oral sex so much nicer, not getting any little hairs in your mouth when you’re licking. And I’m also sure you know the various parts down here, yes? The clitoris, the labia, the vagina.” She touched each part as she named it and the girls nodded their understanding.

“Male and female reproductive organs are meant to fit together,” Rapunzel continued. “If we can call what men have swords, then women have sheaths. And it feels so good when a sword is put in its sheath.” She sat up slightly, reached down and lined up Eugene’s shaft with her vagina. She ran his head along her slit a couple of times, then positioned it at her entrance and slowly lowered herself down onto it. The girls watched in amazement as Rapunzel’s vagina stretched open and enveloped Eugene’s dick inch by inch. She only stopped when he was fully buried inside her. “God, yes!” she moaned. Her own lusts were overtaking her thoughts and she was having a hard time keeping her ‘lesson’ going.

“If you aren’t used to sex, or if you’re too nervous, then your muscles will clench up and the penis won’t fit,” she managed to say, but her voice was quivering with the effort of staying in control. “And if you try to force it, it could be very painful. So it’s important that you’re relaxed and emotionally ready, because there is no better feeling in the whole world than being filled by the man you love.” She began to rise up, and just as Eugene was about to fully emerge, she lowered herself back down. “So good!” she said with a breathy voice. “Watch closely, girls! See if you can tell when I’m about to come!”

Rapunzel wrapped one arm around Eugene’s back for support and started moving faster. Eugene helped by grabbing her legs and lifting her up and down. Soon Rapunzel was happily bouncing up and down on Eugene’s shaft, and her other hand was teasing her own clit. Kiera and Catalina were watching so close that Rapunzel would almost swear she could feel their breath on her skin, and having them so enthralled excited her to no end. She could feel her climax swiftly approaching and her moans became noticeably louder.

“Princess, are you going to-” Catalina began.

“Yes! I’m coming! I’M COMING!” Rapunzel yelled, and came hard. Her whole body shook with orgasm and if Eugene hadn’t been supporting her she would have collapsed onto the floor as her body went momentarily limp. She continued to quiver for some time, relishing in the afterglow of such a strong orgasm. “So good,” she whispered, and kissed Eugene. The kiss lasted for a long time and Rapunzel began moving up again down again before the kiss ended.

“You’re not stopping?” Kiera asked, surprised that Rapunzel wanted to keep going even after she came.

“I told you,” Rapunzel said, breath heavy with arousal, “a man will last longer the second time. We women don’t tend to have the same, uh, cool down period as men, so we can usually keep going right after climaxing. And because we’re extra sensitive after we come, sex feels even better.”

The girls continue dot watch enthralled as Eugene and Rapunzel made a show of making love right in front of them. The sights and sounds and even smells of the two lovers fed their own arousal and they were more aroused than even the night before. The desire to touch themselves was nearly overpowering. The only thing that stopped them was they were so focused on watching, they were essentially frozen in place.

Eugene could sense his second orgasm was soon approaching, but he wanted to make sure Rapunzel could get off a second time before that happened. “I’m nearly there, Sweetie,” he said to Rapunzel but only got a moan in response. “Hey girls,” he said without pausing his thrusts, “you helped me come before. Would you like to help make Rapunzel come, too?”

The girls quivered at the prospect of participating. Their hearts pounded loudly in their chests and their breathing was nearly as heavy as Rapunzel’s. Neither had any real experience with others other than Catalina’s hand-job only minutes earlier, and nervousness briefly warred with desire. A quick look at each other confirmed what the other was feeling. Desire won. “What can we do?” Kiera asked.

“Suck on her nipples. She loves that. It’ll make her go wild.”

The girls looked to Rapunzel for approval, but the princess had her eyes closed, focusing on riding her husband, and seemed to be oblivious to the conversation being had. Deciding to go for it, the girls got up on their knees and moved in even closer. They watched Rapunzel’s breasts for a moment, bouncing up and down as she rode Eugene, the firm, pink nipples right in front of them. Simultaneously, they leaned forward, placing a hand on Rapunzel’s leg to steady themselves.

Rapunzel felt the unexpected touch and looked down. “What?” she managed to get out before the girls each planted their mouths around a nipple and sucked. “OH FUCK!” she screamed. Pleasure surged through her and she came, suddenly and powerfully.

Catalina and Kiera didn’t know what to do next, so just kept sucking, making Rapunzel come again. After having that many orgasms so close together, Rapunzel’s body was so sensitive that the pleasure was becoming too much to bear. “Stop! Please! It’s too much!” she begged.

The girls pulled back and Rapunzel immediately pulled off of Eugene, turned, and dropped to the floor between them. She wrapped an arm around each of them then said, “That was great, girls!” she said, trying to catch her breath. “Now open your mouths.”

“Why?” Catalina asked.

“Because Eugene has to come,” Rapunzel said by way of explanation. Then she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Eugene got to his feet and began jerking himself off. The girls immediately understood what was about to happen. Again they looked to each other for reinforcement, and once they made eye contact with each other, they copied Rapunzel, opening their mouths and looking up at Eugene.

“You girls are so hot!” Eugene said as he felt his climax hit. “Try not to get any in your eyes!” He then exploded, shooting cum all over Kiera’s face. A second blast was aimed at Rapunzel, and a third hit Catalina. Thankfully, each girl closed her eyes as he shot at her and was spared getting any come where it would sting. Still, they were all hit with a sizable amount of the white stuff, splattering at least one eye, a cheek, nose, and open mouth.

Rapunzel happily gulped down what had landed in her mouth. Kiera and Catalina, unsure of what to do, just sat there with Eugene’s cum dripping off their faces. “You can swallow, or spit,” Rapunzel said. “Cum is an acquired taste and it takes some getting used to.” Each girl took a deep breath, then swallowed.

Eugene took in the sight of the three of them swallowing his seed. “My god, you girls are amazing!” he said. “That was ... well, I think intense would be an understatement. My balls are completely drained.”

“What about the rest of it?” Catalina asked, one eye still closed as it was still covered in come. She wiped some of it off into her hand and was checking it out with her good eye, playing with it in her fingers and seeing how it stuck to itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.