After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 21

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

There’s a saying: What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Willow’s return leads to several changes amongst the Coronan royalty.

The following day, try as she might, Willow simply could not get any private time for her and her sister, not for long enough to have the conversation she wanted, anyway. However, the day after presented an opportunity that she’d be a fool to let slip by, as Arianna herself invited Willow to join her for a visit to the remodelled bathing room. Early that afternoon, the queen and her sister found themselves basking in the pleasant heat of the sauna, naked, save for their towels.

As the heat began to saturate them and they began to sweat, Willow undid her towel and let it fall to her sides. “You don’t mind if I ditch this, do you?” she asked.

“Of course not,” Arianna replied. “It is getting a bit uncomfortable with it on, I’ll admit.”

“Then why not join me?”

Arianna shrugged, then did just that. The two women sat in comfortable nudity for a while before Willow shuffled over and leaned her head down on her sister’s shoulder. “This brings back memories,” she said, letting out a contented sigh.

Arianna leaned her own head down so that it rested on Willow’s. Almost unconsciously, her arm wrapped around her little sister and gently began caressing her arm. “Yes, we did spend a lot of time naked on that island.”

“I wasn’t referring to the island.” The slight hint of seduction in Willow’s voice left little guess to what she was referring to.

Arianna’s hand stopped then lifted away. Slowly, the queen sat up straight again and shifted a few inches away from her sister. “I thought we agreed to never mention that again.”

Willow sat up straighter as well and gave Arianna a firm but loving look. “Then you thought wrong, Ari. We agreed that we’d stop so it wouldn’t hurt your relationship with Fred, but we never said anything about never talking about it.”

“But you haven’t given so much as a hint to what we did in over twenty years. Why bring it up now?”

“To be fair, you didn’t either. But really, in all the time since, we’ve never been alone together. In my other visits it’s never been just you and I. You’ve always had servants or your husband or Rapunzel on hand and I don’t think you would have liked it if I had hinted at our once incestuous relationship with them nearby.”

Arianna stiffened up slightly. “Please don’t call it that.”

“What? Incest? But that’s what we did, Ari. Doesn’t matter that at first we thought sex required a penis going inside a vagina. It certainly didn’t stop us once we learned otherwise. And we liked it, didn’t we? Or are you telling me you regret what we did?”

Some of the stiffness left Arianna’s shoulders. “Oh Willow.” She wanted to hug her little sister, to comfort her, but considering their lack of clothes and the subject at hand, she restrained herself. “No, I don’t regret it. But we were just kids. Teens. Discovering what it meant to be sexual beings.”

Willow grinned. “Yeah. We did a lot of discovering.”

Arianna’s cheeks flushed, and it had very little to do with the heat of the sauna.

“You know, I had a very hard time keeping my hands in appropriate places when I gave you that massage back on the island,” Willow confessed, then rested a hand on Arianna’s thigh. “And I’m having a very hard time right now keeping my hands to myself.”

“Please, Willow, we can’t,” Arianna protested. She stood and moved away from her sister, though there wasn’t a lot of weight behind her words. “You know I love Frederic.”

“So does that mean you don’t love me?”

“You’re my sister. Of course I love you. But ... I’m married.”

“So is Rapunzel.”

The queen quickly spun to face her sister, a hint of worry in her face. “What is THAT supposed to mean?”

Willow calmly smiled back. She stood and slowly walked over to her sister. “I know, Ari. I know about Rapunzel’s ... unconventional relationship, and I know that you know. And that you’re okay with it. With them.”

The two women were face to face, mere inches apart now. “Wh-what are you implying?” Arianna asked, her pulse quickening.

“You know exactly what I’m implying,” Willow said, then reached out and caressed her sister’s cheek. Arianna did not pull away, nostalgia causing her to tilt her head into the caress. Willow then trailed her fingers down Arianna’s neck and arm, causing goosebumps to form wherever she went, and said, “If they can, why can’t we?”

Arianna shivered. Her sister’s touch brought to the surface memories and desires she’d kept buried for years. “That’s different. They’re not related. Frederic would never...” Her words came up short as Willow ran her hand along Arianna’s stomach and up between her breasts.

“Are you sure about that?” Willow asked. She got down onto her knees and looked up. “While his parents were alive that might have been true. But without them to hold him back...” She ran a finger down across Arianna’s mons and in between the folds of her very wet vagina. Arianna didn’t try and stop her, but simply closed her eyes to try and suppress the feelings that shot through her. Even so, when her sister made contact with her clit she lost control of her legs and fell to her knees, a moan escaping her lips. “You want this, Ari. It’s obvious. Why are you holding back?”

31537-21-43-bonding.jpg

Why WAS she holding back? Arianna warred with herself for what felt like forever, then suddenly she shoved her sister’s hand away. “Stop! Please! I want to. God, how I want to!” she admitted. It was such a relief to finally say that out loud after so many years! She wanted to touch her sister, to kiss her, to make Willow scream her name in passion. “But I won’t cheat on Fred.”

Not bothered by her sister’s actions, Willow took her now damp finger and slowly sucked on it, never breaking eye contact. Arianna’s will nearly shattered at the erotic sight, but she managed to resist. Barley. “Then what are we waiting for?” Willow asked.

“What?” Arianna asked, confused.

“Let’s go get his permission.”

“Right now? We can’t do that! It’s the middle of the day, and he’s in court. I can’t just go up to him and say, ‘Hey, Honey, would it be okay with you if I had sex with my sister?’.”

Willow grinned. She thought of all the chaos that might ensue if they did just that, but knew that such actions would not get her what she wanted. Instead, she wrapped her towel around herself and made for the exit. “Good point. Tonight then. And that will give us time to come up with a plan on how to ... convince him.”

That evening, King Frederic was pleasantly surprised when an extremely aroused Arianna nearly pounced on him as soon as they were alone in their bedroom. A very passionate yet short time later had her panting and laying in his arms after one of her swiftest orgasms ever.

“That was wonderful, Sweetheart, but is everything okay? You rarely ever come that fast,” he pointed out. He was barely inside her for more than a minute and was still a long way from achieving orgasm himself.

“Yes, Love, everything is okay. I just had a lot of ... build up lately, and really needed some relief.”

“Glad I could help,” he said, grinning.

“Speaking of help,” Arianna said, looking down at his still very erect member. “Would you like some help with that?”

“Yes please!” he said, trying not to sound too eager.

Despite the hunger in her eyes, Arianna seemed to hesitate. “Um, Fred, would it be alright if we did something a little ... unusual?”

“Oh? What did you have in mind?” Frederic’s interest definitely peaked. Perhaps due to his strict upbringing, he didn’t take initiative very often when it came to experimenting in bed. While he was never disappointed with their love life, he was always thrilled when his wife would suggest something new or different, and thus far everything she had suggested had led to wonderful new discoveries which enhanced their lovemaking. His wife went over to their bedside table and pulled out a long bolt of thick black fabric. He raised an eyebrow. “A blindfold?”

Arianna nodded.

“For you or me?” he asked, curious as to where this was going.

“For you. I’d like to give you an experience you’ve never had before, but I don’t know if I can do it if you’re watching.”

“Honey, if it’s something you’re uncomfortable with, don’t force yourself to do it.”

She shook her head. “No, I want to. Believe me, I REALLY want to. But it’s a little embarrassing, and I’m not sure if you’d say yes if you saw it first before experiencing it.”

“Well now I’m really curious! But I trust you, Arianna,” he said, and took the blindfold from her. “If you truly want to, and you’re sure I’ll enjoy it, then I’m not about to tell you no.” He then fastened the blindfold over his eyes, making sure he couldn’t see anything, even if he tried.

Just to be sure he couldn’t see anything, Arianna waved her hand in front of him and then made to punch him with her full strength but stopped only an inch from his face. Neither motion caused any reaction, though Frederick could tell she was moving by the sound. “What are you doing, Honey?” he asked.

Satisfied that he really couldn’t see, Arianna nodded to herself. “Just testing. Could you sit on the edge of the bed, please? I have to go grab one more thing.”

Frederic felt his wife leave the bed. He did as instructed and waited patiently, though a little eagerly, for her return. “Darling,” he suddenly heard from down by his legs, “before we begin, just know that I love you more than anything. And that this is my gift to you. So please, relax and enjoy.”

Then a hand gently touched his knee. Tender, gentle, and if Frederic didn’t know any better, almost nervous as it began to caress his skin. Another hand made contact with his other leg and mirrored the first. After exploring his calves and thighs for a minute or two the hands then gently pushed his legs apart, which he gladly allowed. Then the hands ran up his thighs, tantalisingly close to his shaft, but avoided any direct contact. The teasing was both thrilling and maddening and he began shifting around on the bed, thrusting his hips forward, trying to get more contact. Arianna giggled at his reaction, something she normally didn’t do.

“You like?” his wife asked. Frederic nodded in affirmation.

There was more giggling and then a mouth kissed him on the tip of his head, followed by a tongue licking the underside of his shaft. One hand wrapped itself around him and began to stroke him for a few seconds before he was enveloped by the warm wetness of the mouth swallowing him whole. He groaned in delight as she began to suck and stroke him at the same time. After a while he couldn’t just sit back and take it. He reached up with both hands and grabbed her head, forcing her to go deeper and faster. She moaned in pleasure as he took control, pushing himself further into her welcoming mouth.

“Arianna, I’m coming!” he shouted a minute later. Rather than try and pull back, his lover only tried to swallow him even further, and when he exploded inside her mouth she eagerly gulped down each and every pulse of come he could provide.

After his climax passed, Frederic relaxed his grip and let his fingers run through her hair. As he lovingly stroked her, he noticed something a little odd. “Did you braid your hair?” he asked as his fingers ran down two matching braids on either side of her head. The head pulled back off his cock before Arianna responded.

“Um, yes,” she said. “I didn’t want my hair getting in the way of anything. Do you mind?”

The king twirled the braids in his fingers. “No, not at all. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but with the blindfold in place, they kind of remind me of your sister.”

“Oh? So you’ve been imagining Willow going down on you instead of me?” Frederic didn’t have to see to know Arianna was grinning when she spoke.

The king chuckled. “I said don’t take it the wrong way!” he said, playing along. “The only woman I want is you.”

Arianna sighed in delight at his words. She stood up before saying, “Lay back. I think it’s time we took this to the next level.” Frederic did as requested, moving to the centre of their bed and laying down, still unable to see anything.

He felt the bed shift then a hand grasped his shaft once more, stroking it until it regained its former stiffness. Once hard, it was pointed straight up and then he felt the hot embrace of a wet vagina engulf him. She didn’t stop until he was as deep inside her as possible.

“Oh, fuck me!” his lover whispered, pleasure making it hard to think. She spoke so quietly he could barely hear her.

“Gladly,” he replied. He placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust into her.

A muffled feminine cry of ecstasy came as he stabbed upwards and ground his hips in ways he knew drove Arianna mad with lust. He assumed she had covered her mouth with her hand to not make too much noise. It wouldn’t do to have the guards come rushing in, worried that the queen was in trouble, after all. For over half an hour Frederic ravished her, blindfold notwithstanding. When he came inside her, she seemed to get even tighter and sped up her own thrusting, eager to join him. Reaching up, he found her breasts and her rock hard nipples. A not too gentle pinch had her crying out as she came, collapsing down onto him.

It took a while for them to catch their breath, all the while Frederic running his hand up and down his lover’s back while still buried inside her. “That was fantastic, my love,” he said. “But can I take the blindfold off?”

His lover sat up before Arianna responded. “Not just yet,” she said, sounding surprisingly less winded than Frederic thought she would be. “Now that you’ve had a chance to empty your balls, I have a question for you. And I want your total honesty.”

“Always.”

“Earlier you said the only woman you want is me. Why?”

“Why? What kind of question is that?” he asked, genuinely perplexed. “I love you, Arianna.”

“But surely I’m not the only woman in the world you find attractive. Aren’t there others out there that strike your fancy?”

The king hesitated, but remembered he had promised her honesty. “Even if I find some women attractive, that doesn’t mean I actually want to bed them. I married you.”

“Yes, you married me. But you’re also a king.”

“So?”

“So, nearly every ruler we know has a concubine or two, even the married ones. In fact, King Trevor recently acquired a couple of pretty little things to accompany him in bed.”

Frederic bristled slightly at the mention of his rival. “Why would I want a concubine when I already have the best sex a man could ask for?”

Arianna smiled. “You’re sweet, Love, but you know that’s not true. If you’re already getting the best sex, then how does it get better every time?”

“Point taken,” he admitted.

“Now imagine what it would be like if I had a helper, another woman here to bring you even more pleasure. And when we were finished with you, she could do the same to me.”

Frederic couldn’t help himself. He began to get hard again. Giggling let him know that his reaction didn’t go unnoticed.

“You like that, huh?” Arianna teased. “You find the idea of another woman being here arousing, don’t you?”

“I ... I understand the appeal of the fantasy,” Frederic admitted. “But it’s just a fantasy.”

“And if it wasn’t?” Arianna pressed. “If I approved of you having two women at the same time, would you?”

“You’re the only woman I want,” he insisted, though not that strongly.

“What if this other woman was me? Or a slightly younger version of me, at least.”

Frederic’s pulse began to increase, only in part from arousal. “What are you suggesting, Arianna?”

“You mentioned before that those braids reminded you of my sister. Do you think Willow is attractive?”

Frederic was becoming more uncomfortable with this conversation. “I can’t answer that!” he protested.

“Why not? If you think it’ll hurt my feelings, don’t worry. I’m her sister and even I can tell she’s gorgeous.”

“Why are you asking me all this?” Frederic said, trying desperately to avoid answering.

“ ... I have a confession to make,” Arianna said. Then the bed shifted. Frederic at first paid it no mind, but then it dawned on him that whoever was straddling him hadn’t moved. His heart skipped a beat. Then Arianna whispered into his ear, “I haven’t touched you since you put on that blindfold.”

Frederic immediately ripped off the blindfold and looked towards the sound of his wife’s voice. As soon as his eyes adjusted he saw, sure enough, Arianna was laying down next to him with a playful yet worried smile on her face as she gazed back at him. He gulped then looked down towards his waist. Hardly believing what he was looking at, he had to blink several times. A very naked, and very happy looking Willow sat atop him, impaled on his dick.

“Hey, Big Fred,” Willow said, grinning down at him. “You know, you fuck way better than you give bear hugs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.