After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 19

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

The trio of Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra really begin to explore what it means to be in a three-way relationship, doing their best to keep it private. But like most hidden relationships, theirs doesn’t stay entirely secret for very long.

Repeated knocks at the door and a voice calling out slowly brought Rapunzel to wakefulness. “ ... cess? Princess? Princess Rapunzel?”

“Huh? What?”

“It’s Faith, Your Majesty,” the voice said from the other side of the door. “Is everything alright?”

Rapunzel sat up in bed and stretched, feeling very refreshed. “Everything’s fine,” she called. “Why do you ask?”

“Well, ma’am, it’s nearly lunchtime and you and your husband still haven’t come out of your room. The other hand-maidens and I were wondering when we’d be able to come in and clean?”

Rapunzel’s eyes opened in surprise when she heard how late it was, then immediately squinted at the bright sunlight that filled her room. She glanced down at the other occupants of the bed who were still snuggled against each other, though they began to stir due to the noise. Cassandra pulled a bedsheet closer to her chest, not wanting to relinquish the sweet embrace of sleep while Eugene, with eyes still closed, embraced their raven-haired lover a little tighter, likely thinking it was his wife he had in his arms. Memories of the previous night flooded her mind and the princess smiled, utterly content.

Then reality began to set in.

Rapunzel quickly shook Cassandra and Eugene awake. “Wake up you two!” she whispered as loudly as she dared. “We have to get dressed. Now! The cleaning staff are right outside the door and we definitely don’t want them catching us ... like this!” It’s not that she had any shame or regret for the previous night but she wasn’t ready for the gossipy hand-maidens, and thus the entire kingdom, to learn that she was in such an unconventional relationship.

That quickly brought the other two to full consciousness. They all jumped out of the bed and began to scramble to find their discarded clothes from the night before. Underwear was donned faster than it was removed and they pulled on dresses and shirts in record time. Another knock at the door nearly sent them into a panic.

“May we come in, Princess?” Faith asked again.

“Just a sec!” Rapunzel called back. Her hands were a flurry of activity as she did up the back of Cassandra’s dress even as Eugene was doing the same to hers. “We, uh, had a really late night and slept in so are just getting changed now.” She knew she was terrible at lying so decided to stick pretty close to the truth, while omitting certain details. As soon as Cassandra had all her things Rapunzel motioned for her to hide behind the door.

Once Cassandra was in place, the princess opened the door and let the hand-maidens in. “We’re so sorry for the delay, ladies,” she said, welcoming them inside. “I hope our lazy morning didn’t cause you too much trouble.”

“Oh, it’s really no trouble at all, Princess. We were able to do other things in the meantime,” said Ethel, the oldest of the group of three. She gave a knowing look towards the dishevelled bed. “Besides, we’ve all been young and in love and at some point have had to ... let loose. Well, maybe not Faith,” she teased. Faith, being the youngest, and only virgin in the group, blushed slightly at the comment.

“You know it, ladies,” said Eugene from behind the privacy screen. He had been so busy helping Cassandra and Rapunzel dress that he hadn’t had the opportunity to fully dress himself before the hand-maidens entered. “But I wouldn’t tease Faith too much. If she were to show just some of what I saw while she was with us on the island, I’m sure she could nab almost any man in seconds.”

Faith’s blush deepened. “Wh-what do you mean by that?” she stammered. Naturally, she had not told anyone that she had gotten naked along with everyone else while on vacation. Not only had she, along with those others, promised the queen not to say a word, but she was much too shy to give such information to the other hand-maidens.

Now fully dressed, Eugene emerged from the screen and gave a wink. “Just that I saw you come out of your shell. At least a little. It’s a shame you keep certain assets hidden. If you were a little less reserved around here I’m sure you’d have a boyfriend in no time.”

While the women were distracted by Eugene and his comments, Cassandra used the opportunity to slip out of the door unnoticed. She made the short trip to her room where she quickly closed the door behind her, leaning back against it in relief. With her finally having the chance to think, the events of the last twelve or so hours returned to the surface and she began to blush and her eyes widened. She had actually had sex, real penis-in-vagina sex, and not just any sex, but a threesome! She had lost her virginity while having sex with two people at the same time. And one of those people was Eugene Fitzherbert!

But the weirdest part? She had genuinely enjoyed it! Having sex with Rapunzel was obviously going to be wonderful, but despite the initial awkwardness, with Eugene in the mix the experience was something out of this world. She could vividly remember the feeling of Eugene coming inside her followed by Rapunzel actually licking that very come right back out again. It was so naughty, so perverse, so erotic! She felt downright giddy. It was like her first time with Rapunzel all over again, and she couldn’t wait to repeat it!

All the rest of the day, whenever Cassandra would see either Rapunzel or Eugene she couldn’t hold back a small grin from forming. Eugene had a similar problem, as whenever he made eye contact with Cassandra that same grin appeared on his face. There seemed to be an unspoken understanding between them that said that last night’s activities would happen again, and soon.

When evening finally did arrive, Cassandra once again found herself standing in the empty corridor outside the princess’s room. Rapunzel and Eugene were already inside, presumably getting ready for bed. There was some slight hesitation to actually knock on the door, not because Cassandra thought last night was a one time thing, but because she wasn’t sure if she was presuming too much by wanting to join them again so soon. Deciding that the worst that could happen would be Rapunzel simply saying, “Not tonight,” she raised her hand to knock. Before her fist could even make contact, however, the door opened and she was yanked inside by a giggling Rapunzel.

Much of the hesitation of the previous night was gone, though Cassandra and Eugene still felt it too awkward to kiss each other on the lips. That didn’t prevent them from kissing other parts of each other, or of having yet another long night of mind-blowingly great sex, however. Thankfully, the three lovers woke the following morning at a more respectful time and were dressed well before the hand-maidens showed up to do their daily cleaning.

Similar to when Rapunzel and Cassandra became lovers, the three of them found it difficult to keep their hands off of one another, and would often sneak off somewhere to have sex, or just to make out if there wasn’t enough time for more. Sometimes it felt almost like a game. Whenever time allowed, if Rapunzel and Cassandra were together they would slip off somewhere for a bit of fun, and if Eugene managed to find them before they were finished then he’d join in. And if Eugene and Cassandra were together, they’d make it a race to see who could find and get Rapunzel alone first.

Before even a week had passed from when Cassandra joined Rapunzel and Eugene in bed, the princess had convinced her father to have a door installed in the wall between their bedrooms. Ostensibly, it was so Cassandra could better protect Rapunzel in the case of an emergency, as she wouldn’t need to waste critical time with going all the way through the hallway to reach the princess. In actuality, it was so Cassandra could have full access to her lovers without fear of being seen entering or exiting their bedroom at suspicious hours or frequencies.

Once the door was complete, the three lovers celebrated by making love right in the middle of the day, and actually doing so in Cassandra’s room. Perhaps it was because of the more familiar and comforting setting of her own room, but Cassandra was much more proactive this time. As soon as the three of them were undressed she took control, guiding the other two towards the bed. Rather than actually use it though, she had Eugene kneel and lick both her and Rapunzel in turn before she had Rapunzel do the same.

Surprising both of the others, as Rapunzel had her husband deep in her mouth, Cassandra also knelt and moved in next to her. As she glanced up at Eugene her intent was clearly written on her face.

Understanding and excitement flashed across Eugene’s face. “Oh, shit, Cass!” he said, looking down at her. “Really?”

Instead of answering, she began kissing along his shaft as Rapunzel pulled back to make room. Eugene’s dick came out of her mouth with a satisfying pop before she began to kiss along the other side. The two women kissed and licked their way up and down Eugene’s member, sometimes pausing to kiss each other. Eventually Cassandra met Eugene’s eyes, wrapped a hand around his base, opened her mouth wide, and took him inside.

“Oh my god!” Eugene exclaimed. The hot wetness of one mouth wasn’t all that different from any other, but to see Cassandra bobbing her head with his cock in her mouth was a true delight, both to see and to feel. He placed a hand gently on the back of Cassandra’s head as she took him as deep as she could. Granted, since this was her first time ever having a dick in her mouth, that wasn’t very deep, but what she lacked in depth she made up for with her tongue.

If that wasn’t enough, Rapunzel wasn’t just watching, either. As Cassandra focused on maintaining eye contact and not gagging whenever Eugene went a little too deep, the princess was playing with the other woman’s body. Not quite enough to distract, but enough to make Cassandra moan with arousal, which in turn had Eugene rapidly nearing his own climax.

“Girls, if you keep that up I’m not going to last much longer,” he warned. That only seemed to encourage them and they both sped up their pace. Rapunzel added her own hand to Cassandra’s and the two of them jerked him off in tandem while Cassandra kept doing wonderful things with her mouth. Not able to hold back any longer, Eugene moaned out his climax and flooded Cassandra’s mouth. She flinched involuntarily when his essence first hit her tongue but did her best to capture every drop. Once Eugene stopped coming Cassandra slowly pulled back off his slowly wilting member and swallowed.

Rapunzel quickly pulled the other woman over for a kiss. “I’m so proud of you, Cass!” she said. “Your first blowjob! It looked amazing.”

“It felt amazing, too,” added Eugene. “Thank you, Cass.”

Cassandra blushed at the odd praise. “Well, I figured it was only fair. You’ve gotten me off with your mouth a bunch of times already. I didn’t want my debt to keep building up.”

Eugene pulled both women to their feet then hugged Cassandra. “Oh Cass, you know that’s not why I do those things. I don’t eat you out expecting you to return the favour. I do it because I enjoy giving you pleasure.”

“Oh, is that all?” Cassandra teased. “You just do these things for purely altruistic reasons?”

Eugene chuckled. “Don’t get me wrong. I definitely hoped you’d someday do what you just did.” In a stage whisper he added, “Can we do it again? Soon? Now? Please?” which caused the girls to chuckle as well. Switching back to his regular voice he finished by saying, “If we were keeping track, though, I’d make sure you were always indebted to me. And even if that were the case, I’d never actually demand something from you.”

“Never demand, huh? Well how do you feel about us making demands of you?” Cassandra asked.

Eugene smiled. “Depends on what’s being demanded.”

Cassandra answered by pushing him backwards, causing him to tumble onto the bed. She slowly climbed on top of him until she was straddling his head. Looking down, she smiled. “Eat me.”

“Gladly!”

Eugene was only licking Cassandra for less than a minute when he let out a moan. Rapunzel had joined them and had impaled herself on his already re-hardened member. The three of them got into a rhythm, Cassandra leaning back as Rapunzel leaned forward, grabbing and kissing the other woman while she rode her husband. It didn’t take long for all three of them to achieve climax once more.

During their second week as a threesome, or triad, or throuple, or whatever they eventually would themselves, Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra experienced yet another shift in their ever deepening relationship. Cassandra’s bedroom was now Cassandra’s bedroom in name only, for she never actually slept there any more, but joined the princess and her husband every night. One morning Rapunzel woke early, but rather than go back to sleep or simply get up, she decided to have a little fun. Her idea of fun was to ride Eugene and see who woke first, him or Cassandra. It really depended on who was the centre of attention the night before, but this day Cassandra woke first, with Eugene close behind.

It didn’t take long for her lovers to be swept up in Rapunzel’s antics and soon all three were actively trying to get each other to come. The princess suddenly stopped and got off of Eugene. “Here, Cass, take over,” she said. Cassandra, who had been hugging Rapunzel from behind and playing with her breasts, gladly scooted forward and did just that, lowering herself onto Eugene and immediately began to ride him like the stud he was. Once she was satisfied that the other two were comfortable, Rapunzel gave Cassandra a quick peck on the cheek and said, “I’ll be right back. Bathroom.” With that she hopped off the bed, threw on a robe and quickly left the room.

What Rapunzel had said hadn’t actually registered with Cassandra until she heard the door close. Then suddenly she realised what had occurred and stopped moving her hips and quickly looked around the room. She was completely alone with Eugene. Never before had she ever done anything sexual with just him, it was always him and Rapunzel, and now suddenly it was just the two of them.

Even though they had had sex plenty of times already, she couldn’t hold back the blush as she looked down at him. “Um, hi.” she said awkwardly, not knowing what else to do in this unexpected situation.

Eugene chuckled. “Hi, yourself,” he replied. He understood Cassandra’s feelings of awkwardness but didn’t exactly share them. Sure, this was a first for him too, to have sex without Rapunzel being present since they had gotten married, but his experiences before marriage helped him keep his cool.

Cassandra continued to stay motionless on top of Eugene. “I, uh, I know Rapunzel said to take over, but, um...”

“But things just got a little strange without her here?” he offered.

Cassandra nodded.

“Too bad!” Eugene said as he flipped them over so that Cassandra was on her back and he was leaning over her, still buried inside.

Cassandra let out a quick yelp of surprise but otherwise didn’t try to stop him. “Eugene! What are you doing?” she demanded as he started to move in and out of her.

“Just doing what I would have done if Rapunzel were still here.”

“But ... but...”

“But what? Did you think you and I were only ever going to have sex when Rapunzel was with us?”

“Um, maybe? I hadn’t really thought about it before. I just assumed...” It was getting hard for Cassandra to think. Despite the embarrassment, Eugene was doing everything right to make her respond in very positive ways and regardless of what her mind might say, her body wanted more.

Eugene slowed his movements so that he wasn’t too distracted by the pleasures he was taking from Cassandra’s body. “Cass, there will come times in our future where one of us will be unavailable when the other two want to make love. Do you really think they should hold off just because the third person can’t be there?”

Cassandra shook her head, both to try and clear her mind and to answer Eugene. “No.”

“I’m glad to know that if I’m ever gone from Corona for whatever reason that you will be here to take care of Rapunzel, both as her lady-in-waiting and as her lover. And I’m sure that if you had to travel you wouldn’t want us to refrain from sex until you got back, right?”

“Of course not.”

“And just now, Rapunzel has shown that she’s okay with you and I doing this even when she’s not around.”

“But...”

“I know your relationship with me isn’t as deep or intimate as your relationship with Rapunzel. But it’s deep enough for this!” At the word ‘this’, Eugene shoved as far inside of Cassandra as he could, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him and held him tight. “Do you really want me to stop?” he asked.

Cassandra shook her head. Yes, it was weird. Yes, it was awkward. Yes, it was embarrassing. But it just felt so damn good!

Eugene began to get more aggressive with his movements. “I’m going to keep making love to Rapunzel, daily if I can manage it, regardless of you being there or not. And I’m going to make you come, Cassandra. As often as I can, whether or not Rapunzel is with us. So you can stop holding back.”

When he said that, Cassandra realised that she really was holding back. If Rapunzel were there she’d have been grinding back against Eugene by now or maybe even have flipped them back over so that she was on top again. But with Rapunzel gone, she wasn’t letting herself go and really enjoying the moment. Which was just silly. If Eugene was going to pleasure her the same regardless of Rapunzel’s presence, then why shouldn’t she do the same? She began to move her hips in time with Eugene, driving him inside faster and harder.

Eugene felt the change immediately. “That’s my girl,” he smiled, and leaned down to take one of her taut nipples in his mouth. By the time Rapunzel returned Eugene had already gotten Cassandra off once and was working hard to give her another. With Rapunzel’s help, Cassandra not only got off a second time, but a third, and fourth, and even fifth before they were through with her.

With the threshold of Eugene and Cassandra having sex on their own now crossed, by the time another week had passed half the time any two of them were alone together they’d be all over each other, and that held doubly true when all three were alone. But as the saying goes, nothing lasts forever, and considering the frequency the three of them had sex, either in pairs, or with all three, it was inevitable that somebody was going to stumble across them when there was absolutely no doubt as to what they were doing.

That someone was Faith.

Faith had actually been on high alert concerning the three of them since day one. Part of her routine was to dust the princess’s room, and for years now she had done so at the same time every day. The room was always empty when she arrived, since Rapunzel was an early riser and was already off doing whatever it was princesses did. So naturally, when Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra slept in late the morning after their first time together, Faith hadn’t bothered knocking when she entered, and to say she was surprised at what she saw would be an understatement.

Seeing the princess and her husband still in bed caught her off guard, of course. The fact that they were naked caused her heart to skip a beat, but after ‘The Vacation’, seeing them like this wasn’t exactly new. And with them still fast asleep, she could slip out without them ever knowing she was there. What really caught Faith’s attention, though, was that Cassandra was there as well, sleeping in between the other two, and she was just as naked as they were!

Faith’s mind raced a mile a minute, with thoughts ranging from innocent to downright scandalous flashing in and out of her head as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing. The most licentious idea, that the three of them had all had sex together, was immediately dismissed as impossible, though Faith certainly couldn’t keep from blushing as that particular thought played itself out in her mind. What made much more sense, in her mind at least, was that the three of them were simply re-living their time as nudists and were just sleeping together for comfort, nothing more.

Deciding that it must be the case, and that she had to make sure no one else stumbled across the three of them and come to the obviously wrong conclusion, Faith made it a point to keep the other hand-maidens away until the three of them got up and dressed. She could only hold the others at bay for so long though, and eventually she had to knock on the door, thus waking Rapunzel. When she and the other ladies were finally granted entrance, and there was no sign nor mention of Cassandra, she decided it would probably be for the best if she were to just play along and pretend to be as ignorant as the other women. However, she couldn’t help but notice that from then on whenever she saw any of the trio together, they were always grinning and looking at each other in ways Faith found just a little suspect, as if there was some wonderful and exciting secret the three of them shared.

Despite the impossibility of it, the idea that Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra were somehow more than just friends wouldn’t leave Faith’s mind. She began imagining that those subtle looks they gave each other were those of lovers rather than close friends. Her best, and technically only, erotic experience involving anything other than her own fingers had been when Eugene gave her that massage while they were on vacation, which led her to have some wild imaginings now. She recalled how wonderful Eugene’s hands felt and imagined what might happen between the three of them. Things like Rapunzel and Cassandra laying on the bed, but rather than giving the girls a normal massage, Eugene would do so much more to both of them. Soon it wasn’t unusual for Faith to be getting herself off at night to fantasies of the three of them doing unspeakably naughty things to each other.

Imagination became reality when late one morning she again entered the princess’s bedchamber to dust. And once again she saw Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra in bed together. And, unsurprisingly, all three were again naked. But this time they definitely weren’t sleeping. Faith’s eyes went wide in shock and she covered her mouth to stifle a gasp as she took in the action going on right in front of her.

Rapunzel was laying on top of Cassandra and the two women were kissing like their lives depended on it. Their breasts were mashed together as their bodies writhed against each other and their hands combed through each other’s hair. Eugene was kneeling in between the women’s legs, hands gripping Rapunzel’s waist, and thrust his hips slowly but powerfully. From her vantage point Faith couldn’t tell which girl he was in but it was obvious he was in one of them. All three were moaning and gasping in various states of arousal. As Faith watched, Eugene pulled back for a moment and readjusted himself, then thrust forward again, causing Cassandra to groan in disappointment and Rapunzel to arch her back in ecstasy.

“Yes!” Rapunzel moaned. “So deep!”

“No!” Cassandra protested. “I was so close!”

“Be patient, Cass, I’ll be back inside you before you know it,” Eugene said.

Heart hammering in her chest, Faith finally managed to tear herself away from the erotic display and quietly close the door behind her. Thankfully, the others were too caught up in their own little world to have noticed her intrusion. With her back against the door, she could only stand there in disbelief. The three of them were actually lovers! Her wildest fantasies were true! And the sight of it was far more arousing than anything she had ever imagined.

Unable to even move due to her mind simply being overwhelmed, Faith leaned back against the outside of the door and stared blankly, her mouth open in wonder. She could just barely make out the sounds of the three lovers as they continued to do things to each other. Her face was flush and her heart beat quickly with more than just embarrassment for what she saw. Her breath came out shakily and without thinking she placed an ear against the door to try and get a better idea of what was going on in the room beyond. Disappointingly, the sounds were too faint to get a clear idea of what was happening and Faith found herself tempted to try and take another peek. She spared a glance down the hallway, just to reassure herself that it was empty, as she normally was the only one in this section of the castle at this time of day. Then to make doubly sure, she walked to the end of the corridor and looked both ways. All was quiet, not a soul in sight.

“It’s okay, Faith,” she whispered to herself as she snuck back over to the door. “You’re not spying, you’re just ... double checking to make sure you saw what you thought you saw. It wouldn’t do to think something inappropriate was happening if it was just a misunderstanding.”

Ever so carefully, Faith slowly opened the bedroom door a crack. The sounds became more clear but she still couldn’t see anything. Moans and gasps and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh didn’t really paint a clear picture for someone as inexperienced as Faith. She opened the door a little further, just enough to see the bed. “Oh my god!” she said quietly to herself as she stared into the room.

The trio had repositioned themselves from when she saw them earlier. Eugene was now lying down on the bed with his legs hanging off the edge. Cassandra was on top of him, and despite the distance and limited view Faith could clearly see the lady-in-waiting bouncing up and down on his shaft. Rapunzel was standing on the floor in front of Cassandra, grabbing the other woman’s breasts and kissing her with passion even as Cassandra was impaling herself on Eugene’s dick. ‘I can’t believe it!’ Faith thought. ‘Three people all having sex together! Even though Eugene and Rapunzel are married! It’s so wrong. It’s so scandalous. It’s so nasty. It’s so fucking hot!’

As she continued to watch, Faith’s own arousal rose to heights she’d never before experienced. Her own clothes suddenly felt unbearably constrictive and she found herself loosening her bodice without taking her eyes off of the debauchery before her. She had to tug a bit, but she managed to free her breasts and began playing with one of the now very stiff nipples, doing to her own body what Rapunzel was doing to Cassandra. When Rapunzel began to kiss her way down Cassandra’s body, Faith used her other hand to touch herself, mirroring the princess as best she could. When Rapunzel knelt and began licking where Cassandra and Eugene were joined, Faith couldn’t deny the need in her own crotch and lifted up her skirt so she could touch herself directly.

The hand-maiden continued to watch as she vigorously played with her own body. Despite the inappropriateness of what the princess and the others were doing, it was clear they were greatly enjoying themselves. Faith half-wished she had the courage to throw open the door and ask to join in, but not knowing the full situation with the three of them, she didn’t dare do something so spontaneous. As Rapunzel began to lick and suck on Eugene’s scrotum, Faith half-closed her eyes as the pleasure began to overwhelm her. She bit her lower lip in a desperate attempt at keeping silent as her own orgasm swiftly approached.

31537-19-39-voyeur.jpg

Suddenly Faith heard voices approaching from down the hall! Two guards, likely Stan and Pete by the way they were arguing, were walking along the main corridor and in seconds would be able to peer down the hallway and see her. There was no way for Faith to fix her clothes in time, and no place to hide, except ... In a panic, and with not a moment to spare, Faith darted into Rapunzel’s room and quickly closed the door behind her. She placed her ear to the door, listening, hoping the guards hadn’t noticed anything. Detecting no change in their conversation as they faded off into the distance, she let out a sigh of relief, only to have her heart practically stop as it dawned on her where she was. Ever so slowly she turned to face the room, and sure enough, all three of the others were staring back at her in wide eyed shock.

“Um ... sorry to interrupt!” she managed to get out.

She made to open the door and escape but was stopped by a word from Rapunzel. “Wait, Faith.”

Faith dutifully obeyed the princess’s command, though she did turn her eyes away from the bed. Cassandra and Eugene took the opportunity to uncouple and use a bed sheet to cover their nudity. Trying to hide what they had been doing was pointless they knew, but they could still regain a small degree of modesty. Rapunzel quickly threw on a silk robe and walked over to the young woman, who began fidgeting as she drew near. The way the robe clung to the princess’s curves made it difficult for Faith to look at her and not imagine her back on the bed, naked, making love to the others. She blushed and couldn’t even meet Rapunzel’s eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.