After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 16

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

Now that Cassandra has confessed her feelings for Rapunzel, it’s time for Rapunzel to make a rather important decision on how to deal with the fact that her best friend is in love with her.

The princess was understandably distracted for the remainder of the day. Cassandra intentionally stayed out of sight, to give them both time to sort out their feelings and to think about how Cassandra’s confession would change their relationship, for which Rapunzel was very grateful. Still, when she was crawling into bed with Eugene her mind was a jumble of emotions and she was no closer to coming up with an idea of how to handle this revelation.

Eugene noticed her strange, miles-away look right away. “Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” he asked. “I’ve never seen you so ... despondent before.”

Even that simple question was too much for Rapunzel’s stressed out mind to handle, and she flung herself around Eugene and burst into tears.

Eugene was shocked at the sudden outburst and wrapped his arms lovingly around his wife. “There, there, my love. Whatever it is, it’ll be okay,” he said, gently stroking her. “What’s wrong? What happened?”

Rapunzel was too fraught with emotion to speak for some time, and just cried while her feelings got the better of her. Nearly half an hour later, the sobs had turned into small whimpers, so Eugene tried again. “Are you a little better now?” he asked gently. “What in the world could have happened that could have made my Sunshine so upset? Did someone pass away?”

Rapunzel shook her head then rested it on her husband’s chest. “I’m sorry, Eugene,” Rapunzel eventually said.

“No need to apologise, Sweetie, but please, can’t you tell me what’s wrong?”

“ ... I don’t know.”

Eugene raised an eyebrow in confusion. “You don’t know?”

Rapunzel shook her head in annoyance at her own confusion. “I mean, I don’t know if it IS wrong. But I should know, shouldn’t I?” She let out a sigh of frustration. “Everything is so messed up right now.”

“What’s messed up?”

Rapunzel’s face took on a far away expression as she recalled what happened. “Cass ... Cass kissed me.”

“Okay?” Eugene began, unsure of what the problem was since the two women were often affectionate with each other and Rapunzel was known for giving lots of hugs even when it might seem inappropriate.

“No, she KISSED me, kissed me,” Rapunzel finally managed to say. “Eugene, Cassandra said that she’s in love with me.”

“Oh,” Eugene said slowly as he finally started to understand. He had to sit and process that for a moment himself. “And you don’t know how to feel about that,” he eventually said.

“I love Cass,” Rapunzel freely admitted. “She’s my best friend. But...”

“But you don’t feel the same about her,” Eugene said, more of a statement than a question.

Rapunzel didn’t respond, but just kept staring at nothing.

“ ... Do you feel the same about her?” Eugene asked, a little surprised.

“I ... I don’t know,” Rapunzel admitted, then quickly added, “I love you, Eugene. More than I ever thought possible. Whenever we’re together my heart is just overflowing with happiness. But when Cass told me she loved me, and then kissed me...”

“You felt that same happiness,” Eugene finished for her.

Rapunzel felt torn with her conflicting emotions. “But that’s wrong, isn’t it? I love you. I married you. I can’t be in love with two different people at the same time.”

Eugene gave Rapunzel a gentle squeeze then said, “Let me ask you something, my love. Do you think that Cassandra loving you somehow means I love you less?”

“No, of course not.”

“And knowing she is in love with you, is your love for me any less than before?”

“No! Absolutely not!”

“And how do you feel about Cass? What emotions are you feeling right now?”

“I already told you. I don’t know.”

“No. Really think about it,” Eugene said, turning her head so she had to look into his eyes. “And be totally honest. Don’t worry about my feelings being hurt, I love you and nothing will ever change that. Even if you find you have feelings for someone else besides me.”

Rapunzel lowered her head onto Eugene’s chest and began to think about the confession, replaying it in her mind. She also thought back to some of her more questionable actions, like stripping Cass or wanting her to stay when she and Eugene were being intimate. Why did she do all that? Could it be that she herself was in love with Cassandra, and just refused to see it? She was so still and quiet that Eugene might have thought she had fallen asleep, save for the fact that her eyes were still open.

Eventually she took a deep breath and began to speak again. “When I realised that Cass was in love with me, at first I felt happy. I mean, who wouldn’t be thrilled to have someone as amazing as Cass declare her love for them? But then I felt sad, because I knew I could never return that love.”

“Why not?” Eugene asked.

Rapunzel looked at her husband with surprise. “Why not?” she repeated. “What are you saying, Eugene? That it’s fine if I cheat on you with Cassandra?”

Eugene gently ran his fingers through her hair. “Who said anything about cheating? Cheating is when someone does something without their partner’s knowledge or approval. Cassandra confessed to you earlier today, right? So tonight would have been the first chance you would have had to keep that information from me and lie about it, but instead you told me everything.”

“So, as long as I tell you about doing ... stuff, with someone else, then it’s not cheating?” Rapunzel asked, genuinely confused.

Eugene gave a little chuckle. “Not quite. Let me confess something to you, Rapunzel. When you and Cassandra would bathe together, I would often fantasise that you two did things with each other. Sexual things.”

Rapunzel blushed. “What? Why? I’d never cheat on you!”

“I know, but this isn’t about cheating. We men are very visual creatures. We like to see, to watch. You know first hand how much I love watching you get naked. The only thing we men find more arousing than a beautiful naked woman is two beautiful naked women, pleasuring each other.”

Rapunzel raised an eyebrow. “Wait. So you WANT me to do that kind of stuff with Cass?”

“I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘want’. ‘Not opposed to’ might be a better choice of words.” Eugene took a moment to sort out his own thoughts, then added, “There are many kinds of sexual relationships in the world, Rapunzel. The most common by far is what you and I have, monogamy, with one man and one woman in a committed and loving relationship. But there are lots of others, like homosexual relationships, where two people of the same sex are intimate with each other. There are also open relationships where partners agree to not limit their sexual activity to just each other but are okay with having sex with other people from time to time. And then there is polygamy, where someone has multiple spouses at the same time.”

Rapunzel was genuinely shocked. Such ideas had never even crossed her mind before. “Really?”

“You probably would have been taught this already if you weren’t locked away in that tower for most of your life.” Eugene explained. “In the past, and even in some places today, kings or other men with great power would sometimes marry multiple women, each from a different neighbouring region, to help broker peace treaties between them. You wouldn’t invade another kingdom if your own family was already an heir, would you?”

“But how do the women not get jealous or angry, knowing their husband is sleeping with other women?”

“They probably did, but with any healthy relationship, communication is key to working out those problems. You need to talk things through and know what your partner, or partners, are okay with before you try something ... out of the ordinary.”

“Kind of like what we’re doing right now?” Rapunzel asked shyly.

Eugene nodded. “If we were talking about another guy here, I’d be totally against it. You’re mine and I don’t want someone else ever having the chance of putting a baby in that beautiful belly of yours.” He stroked his hand along her stomach for emphasis, causing Rapunzel to tingle at the touch. “But I don’t need to worry about that with Cassandra. She may often talk like a man, act like a man, occasionally even smell like a man, but under all that gruff exterior she is still very much a woman. The two of you could make love all day, every day, from now until forever and neither of you would get pregnant from it.” He paused for a second, then shifted the topic slightly. “I want you to be happy, Rapunzel.”

“I am happy,” she interrupted. “With you I have everything I’ve ever wanted.”

Eugene kissed her on her forehead and continued. “But you said it yourself, that you felt sad that you couldn’t reciprocate Cass’s feelings. If you could, would you? If in some bizarre alternate world, if Cassandra had been the one to rescue you from that tower instead of me, would you have fallen in love with her?”

Rapunzel wanted to say something and opened her mouth, but the words just wouldn’t come. She was unable to say yes, but also unable to say no.

“It’s okay, Sunshine,” Eugene reiterated. “We can’t control who we fall in love with. You know that. I know that when I climbed that tower I didn’t intend to fall in love with a strange, socially awkward girl with eighty feet of magic hair, and I’m certain that Cassandra didn’t intend to fall in love with her mistress. But that just shows how wonderful and loving a person you are. Anyone in your inner circle can’t help but fall in love with you.”

“I ... I ... I need more time to think,” Rapunzel said, not even close to being ready to answer him.

“Of course, Sweetheart. This is definitely a lot to think about. For me too. But if you’re at all worried about how I might feel, remember, I’ve had fantasies of you two making love to one another. I think ... I think that as long as OUR relationship isn’t lessened by it, then you have my full consent to, well, make each other happy. In whatever way you feel is best.”

Sleep did not come for quite a long time. Rapunzel thought long into the night, and even as exhaustion, both physical and mental, finally began to overwhelm her she still hadn’t made up her mind on what she was going to do about Cassandra.

The next few days were strange, to say the least. The nude painting went on hiatus by unspoken consensus, as did Rapunzel and Cassandra bathing together, but otherwise everyone’s routines were still the same. However, there was a slight, barely perceptible ... something in the air whenever Rapunzel or Cassandra would enter each other’s presence. Each was just a little hesitant to look directly at or talk to the other. And when they did, their demeanour was just a little too enthusiastic for whatever the topic of conversation might have been. It was so subtle that no one could tell there was a difference, other than the three people who knew of Cassandra’s confession.

One day, nearly a week after the confession, Rapunzel finally brought up the idea of painting again. “Not nude this time,” she pointed out, “but would you be my model again Cass?”

“If you really want me to, then I’d be honoured,” Cassandra answered.

That afternoon the two women gathered up the required supplies and set up a spot in Rapunzel’s room for the princess to do her work. Cassandra sat in a chair, hands clasped and looking off to the side, and Rapunzel just painted. Conversation was light but as Rapunzel painted, Cassandra noted that the other women would occasionally blush and smile, and when she noticed Cassandra looking at her she would duck behind the canvas for a time.

“What are you trying to paint?” Cassandra asked, curious as to what precisely Rapunzel was painting that would cause her to behave in such a strange fashion.

“I’m, ah, painting the future,” Rapunzel said.

“What? Like drawing me when I’m older or something?”

“Something like that.”

When they were done for the day Cassandra asked to see the work in progress.

“No!” Rapunzel insisted, blocking Cassandra from approaching the easel. “It’s not ready yet! You can’t see it until it’s done, okay?”

Cassandra agreed, slightly surprised at the seriousness Rapunzel had at keeping the painting secret.

“But,” the princess went on, “do you think we could do this starting earlier tomorrow? If we do, I could probably finish in just one more session.”

“Sure, Raps, if that’s what you want.”

The next day, shortly after breakfast, Cassandra was seated once again in Rapunzel’s room as the princess painted her likeness on the sheet of canvas. Again, conversation was minimal, but neither woman seemed to mind as the two of them simply being together was a comfort to both. They paused for lunch, with Rapunzel again carefully guarding her work so that Cassandra couldn’t see it.

Rapunzel put the final touches on the painting about an hour after they had finished eating. She took a deep breath to calm herself, feeling quite nervous about how Cassandra might react. “Cass? It’s finished.”

Cassandra looked over in anticipation. “Really? Can I see it now?”

Rapunzel nodded but said, “In a minute. Let me say something first. I’ve been thinking, Cass. A lot. About me, and you, and about what I want our future to be like.”

“Raps, I’m sorry,” Cassandra interrupted. “I shouldn’t have asked you for that kiss. You’re married, and I’m your friend, and it was totally inappropriate.”

“Yes it was,” Rapunzel agreed. “And I shouldn’t have gone along with it. But we’ve hardly been shining examples of doing what is considered normal, now are we?” she said with a slight grin.

Cassandra smiled along with Rapunzel. “That is true.”

“I said yesterday that I was trying to paint the future,” Rapunzel said, bringing the topic back to the painting. “I honestly have no idea what the future will be like for you. For me. For us. But please, have an open mind when you look at it.” Having finished what she wanted to say, she stepped back from the easel and motioned for Cassandra to come over.

Cassandra grinned, imagining what Rapunzel might have painted. She thought that maybe the princess would have depicted her as an old lady with wrinkles and grey hair, or as fat, or even bald. But when she peered around the edge of the canvas and caught her first glimpse, she gasped. Before her was an identical image of herself right in that very moment, more true-to-life than any Rapunzel had ever made before. But what made her gasp was not the accuracy or detail, nor that Rapunzel had surprisingly included herself in the painting as well, but because that image of Rapunzel was kissing a wide-eyed Cassandra!

“Rapunzel? What ... what is this?” Cassandra asked, turning towards her friend.

Suddenly Rapunzel’s lips were pressed against hers, and just like the painting had shown, Cassandra’s eyes went wide in surprise. Her breath caught and time seemed to freeze as this moment seemed to stretch out into eternity. Sadly, time had not in fact stopped and before Cassandra wanted her to, Rapunzel broke the kiss and took a step back.

“I told you,” Rapunzel said, blushing fiercely. “It was an image of the future. Although I guess it’s already in the past now.”

It took some time for Cassandra to find her voice. “Why?”

“Be honest with me. Before, when we kissed, you said you’d be satisfied with just a taste. Were you?”

“ ... No,” Cassandra admitted.

Rapunzel placed a hand lovingly on Cassandra’s cheek. “Turns out, neither was I.”

She then began to lean in for another kiss when Cassandra shouted, “Stop!” The suddenness of the outburst froze her in place.

Tears were beginning to form in Cassandra’s eyes. This was definitely not the reaction Rapunzel was expecting. “Please,” Cassandra begged. “Please don’t. I can’t bear it. If ... if you kiss me again, I won’t be able to hold myself back any longer.”

Rapunzel wiped away the tears that were forming on her friend’s face. “Cass, I love you. I don’t know yet if it’s the same kind of love that you feel for me, but one thing I’m certain of is that I want to find out. So as your princess and as the person you swore your oath to, I’m giving you an order,” Rapunzel said, suddenly stern.

Cassandra stiffened and sniffed, holding back any further tears, waiting for whatever the order might be.

Rapunzel moved in closer, so that their noses were almost touching. The sternness vanished and she looked Cassandra in the eye, seemingly peering into her very soul. “Stop holding back.”

Cassandra stood, unmoving. Rapunzel didn’t move either, but waited for her friend to say something, or at least do something in response. Cassandra slowly blinked once, twice, three times. And then as quick as a flash, her hands were cradling Rapunzel’s face and she was kissing the princess with all the love and passion that she could muster! This was not the soft, tender kiss from before, but was rough, and raw, and filled with a desperate need to be reciprocated.

Rapunzel didn’t leave her wanting, but responded in kind. She wrapped her own hands around Cassandra’s head and opened her mouth, pulling Cassandra in for more. Electricity shot through her as her tongue met Cassandra’s, eliciting a groan of desire. She pressed her body against Cassandra’s, their breasts mashing against each other’s. Hot breath escaped between kisses and hands began to roam.

When Rapunzel’s hands caressed Cassandra’s ass, the lady-in-waiting was practically vibrating with energy. “Oh god, Raps,” she managed to get out between kisses. “What are we doing?” Despite the question, she showed no indication of stopping.

“What we both want,” Rapunzel said, panting. She couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt to kiss Cassandra like that, and she wanted more. Now.

“But ... what about Eugene?” Cassandra said, or tried to say, but was cut off after just one word by another kiss from Rapunzel.

“Less talking, more undressing.”

Rapunzel put her words to action and began to remove Cassandra’s shirt. Cass definitely wasn’t about to argue and helped the princess undo the various ties and buttons of her clothes, then quickly began to undo Rapunzel’s own garments. Never was Cassandra so glad to have had plenty of experience helping Rapunzel get dressed and undressed, since she was able to get the princess down to just her underwear in record time.

They kissed again and then Rapunzel gently pushed Cassandra back, putting some space between them. Both women were breathing hard with excitement and anticipation of what they knew was coming, but this was a very new experience for each of them and they were equally nervous as well. Their eyes roamed over the other’s underwear-clad body before locking into each other’s gaze. Cassandra gave a smile that was both shy and sweet, yet eager and passionate, and Rapunzel returned the smile as best she could.

After a moment Cassandra’s eyes dropped to Rapunzel’s breasts, still covered by her undergarments, then quickly went back up again. Rapunzel grinned, knowing what Cassandra wanted, then reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She stood facing Cassandra, her firm nipples prominently displayed. Cassandra’s lips parted slightly as she stared at those perfect mounds, and the princess smiled seeing the barely restrained desire on display. She loved it when Eugene kissed her nipples, and she couldn’t wait to find out what Cassandra’s mouth felt like. She paused only for a few seconds before hooking her fingers into her panties and lowering them until they too were on the floor. Now she was totally naked, and even though Cassandra had seen her dozens of times before, not even counting the vacation, it almost felt like the first time.

Rapunzel then gave Cassandra the same look, glancing down at her breasts, then back to her eyes. Cassandra quickly divested herself of her remaining clothes, standing just as naked as the princess while their eyes again roamed over the other’s body. When their eyes returned to each other, Rapunzel began a slow twirl, letting Cassandra see every inch of her. Once she completed her spin Cassandra did the same, letting Rapunzel look at all of her, too.

Once the spin was done both women stepped forward and Cassandra pulled Rapunzel into an embrace, her arms wrapping around the other woman’s back, breasts mashing together in a thrill that caused them to shiver. Rapunzel raised her hands to Cassandra’s face and they kissed again, tongues quickly darting to and fro, almost fighting to see which of them could devour more of the other. Cassandra’s grip lessened as her hands roamed over the vast expanse of Rapunzel’s nude back, and Rapunzel lowered her hands to Cassandra’s breasts, touching them for the first time. She squeezed, feeling the flesh give under her fingers. A woman’s breasts, so similar to her own, yet touching them sent feelings of arousal through her very differently from any time she had touched herself. Cassandra gasped at the touch.

“I ... I’ve never made love to another woman,” Rapunzel confessed.

“I’ve never made love, period,” Cassandra replied. “But you’re doing great so far.”

Hands roamed wherever they could: hair, face, arms, breasts, buttocks; each touch leaving a tingling sensation that begged for more. Kisses were placed everywhere mouths could reach without them separating from their embrace; first their lips, then cheek and ear, then neck and shoulder, and everywhere in between.

Cassandra began to kiss lower. She grabbed one of Rapunzel’s breasts and brought her lips to the taught nipple, sucking the whole thing into her mouth. Rapunzel gasped at the sensation and brought a hand up to her other breast to mirror what Cassandra was doing, and she moaned in pleasure when Cassandra’s tongue flicked across her nipple. Switching to the other breast elicited more groans from the princess.

It wasn’t long before Rapunzel grabbed Cassandra’s hands and led her to the bed, never taking her eyes off the other woman. She crawled into the middle of the large mattress, sitting with her legs spread apart, and pulled Cassandra closer until the two women were kissing again. Cassandra crawled in between those spread legs and draped her arms over Rapunzel’s shoulders, eager to have as much of her body in contact with Rapunzel’s as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.