After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 14

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

The final day of this nude vacation has some more beach related fun, plenty of flirting (and more), and even some dancing before they have to pack up and head for home. Sorry, but no pictures again as the 4 made for this chapter all contain characters under eighteen.

The plan to remain naked for the entire last day of their vacation was ruined by a brief storm that blew in late at night, making the air too damp and chilly to sleep in the nude or to be fully exposed to the elements early the next morning. The storm also had Cassandra offering to share her room with Adira so she wouldn’t have to sleep in the rain, which led to Rapunzel and Eugene forgoing their usual nightly lovemaking. While Rapunzel may have been able to accept Cassandra being privy to her and Eugene’s most intimate experiences, she definitely wasn’t prepared to have Adira listening in as well.

The storm had ended while it was still dark out, leaving everything cool and wet. Once the sun rose, however, it was clear that it was going to be a hot and humid day. Shortly after breakfast, the day had already heated up to the point where people began stripping down. Since they were all now quite familiar with each other, most didn’t bother to seek out privacy to undress and simply undressed right there on the beach. Catalina was not the first to strip down, but she was the first to dive into the water and was already wringing out her hair as the last of them were removing the remainder of their clothing.

With everyone finally naked and the novelty of just being seen beginning to wear off, everyone was a little more liberal with the incidental contact they made while playing together in the water, save for Arianna, who kept a respectable distance away from the group when they were playing in such close proximity to one another.

Varian was fairly certain that Kiera had her hand on his dick on more than one occasion, and she and Catalina had sandwiched him between them several times, his arms nestled in between what cleavage they had. Once, he had actually tripped and face planted right into Adira’s pillowy chest, to which she simply smiled and got him back on his feet. And he had backed into both Rapunzel and Cassandra several times, feeling their breasts press against his skin when he bumped into them.

Lance was no stranger to certain stimulating experiences either. He was convinced that it was Willow, hidden under the water, who had actually wrapped a hand around his cock and jerked him a couple times before slipping away, and both Kiera and Catalina would crawl all over him like he was some kind of hill to conquer, which resulted in many a nipple rubbing against some part of him. Not to mention the overt flirting Adira was doing with him that made sure he was hard the entire time he was in the water.

Eugene, perhaps, had it worse, or better depending on the perspective. Rapunzel, emboldened by the antics of the others, frequently had her hands or breasts rubbing against him in very sensuous ways, and she even convinced Cassandra to team up with her to trap him in between them, their bodies pressed tightly against his. Kiera and Catalina tried to climb him as well and he nearly had a nipple in his mouth more than once as they clamoured up on him. Willow hugged him from behind and ran her hands down his legs dangerously close to his crotch. And even Faith had a moment where she bumped into him from the front, their chests touching and his erection stuck pressing into her stomach, causing her to blush at the sensation, but she didn’t immediately back away.

The men weren’t the only ones on the receiving end of such attention, though when the girls did it to each other it was mostly playful, without the undertones of flirting. Adira, being the largest person there, was subject to being climbed on by Kiera and Catalina just like Lance and Eugene. Willow went around grabbing anyone anywhere, Arianna included, as she was the only one allowed to make contact with her sister. She would compliment their bodies in some way when she did, with the occasional innuendo thrown in for fun. Rapunzel was similar to her aunt, being very physical with her affections towards the other women, though it never crossed her mind that what she did or said could be construed as anything other than friendly banter.

Intentional or no, the men gave as good as they got. By the time they left the water for lunch, each of them had grazed, caressed, or had their lips touch a butt, nipple or even vagina of every girl there, save for the queen. As a result, each woman was just as aroused as the men, though some of them hid it better than others. Before they got to the meal though, the two couples disappeared to their respective sleeping areas for a bit of relief, not caring that everyone else knew exactly what they were up to. Those who remained watched them leave with a touch of envy, wishing they too had a partner to sneak away with. None were so bold to proposition any of the others, nor to say yes if they were to be propositioned. Neither were they comfortable enough to go off to take care of matters themselves, not with everyone else watching, so they simply endured the situation and tried their best not to think about things.

For lunch, they brought out a portable charcoal barbecue and Eugene cooked up a plethora of hamburgers for everyone. He debated on whether he should get dressed or at least wear an apron to protect his bare skin from the heat of the barbecue but decided to stay as naked as everyone else and just be cautious. He had to make an effort to stay soft since sporting an erection so close to hot metal would have been a very risky scenario and a burn on the tip of his dick would definitely ruin any fun he might have for the remainder of their vacation, at least.

Varian was still feeling a bit shy as he chatted with Cassandra and Rapunzel as they waited for their food, but his nervousness at being naked with the women was far less than it was even from the night before. He was still awed at how Eugene could act so nonchalant with his family jewels waving about and all the girls staring at him. Just the thought of the girls looking at himself with the same intensity had him nearly ready to pop at the slightest touch, and he used the excuse of having to go to the outhouse after the meal to give himself some much needed relief.

After lunch Willow suggested they play some beach volleyball. There was more than enough space to set up a court and they could use some of the netting they brought to tie down their supplies during their flight as the volleyball net. They had packed a ball in with their supplies, so the only thing they’d need to acquire would be the poles for the net, and there were plenty of small trees that could be used for that purpose. Everyone agreed and they got to work getting whatever they needed for the game. A half hour later, they were ready to play.

The first game featured Rapunzel and Eugene playing against Cassandra and Varian. Cassandra was by far the most experienced of the four, but none of them had ever played in the nude. With certain dangly or bouncy bits flopping around as people jumped and moved about it made for a very different experience compared to what any of them were used to. They didn’t bother keeping score as it was all for fun but after about fifteen minutes of playing they swapped out for some others to have a turn.

Willow and Arianna teamed up against Adira and Faith, and surprisingly, Faith really got into the game. She and Adira worked well together and outscored the royal sisters by three to one by the time they called it quits. Amusingly, every time the queen would hit the sand, either from diving for the ball or losing her balance after receiving a hard hit, Faith would apologise profusely, even if she had nothing to do with it, and Arianna had to repeatedly tell her it was okay. The rotations continued with everyone eventually playing with or against everyone else, and culminated in a four on four game with the others rotating in and out between both teams.

After everyone had their fill of volleyball, though partially it was because the afternoon was getting too hot, they all went back to relaxing in the water or on the sand. The adults were all sunning themselves and the teens were lazily swimming in the water when they heard a voice coming from the jungle. “Ah, there you are Rapunzel!” Alfons and a small number of Lorbs emerged from the trees and approached their group.

Rapunzel blushed and immediately looked for something to cover herself, but there was nothing on hand. Instead, she took a breath and decided to try and play off everyone’s nudity as normal. “Alfons! Good to see you,” she began, doing her best to not blush. “What brings you all the way out here? Didn’t you say it was dangerous?”

“Only if the wind is blowing, Princess,” Alfons said, looking at the group. “I see that others have joined you on your vacation,” he noted.

“Good afternoon, Alfons,” Arianna said. She had subtly crossed her legs and had an arm casually draped across her chest to hide her nudity, but otherwise behaved as if she were fully dressed. “Do you recognize me? It has been quite some time since I last visited.”

“Why Queen Arianna! My humblest apologies, I could not tell that it was you sitting there.”

“You and your tribe are doing well, I presume?”

“Indeed we are. Thank you for asking,” he said, then turned his attention back to Rapunzel. “The reason we have come is to ask if we Lorbs could give you freinfloofers a farewell party this evening in our village. It was our understanding that you would be leaving tomorrow and we would love to send you off with a celebration.”

“Aww, how thoughtful!” Rapunzel said, touched at the gesture. She looked to the others for feedback and no one seemed to show any objection. “We’d love to come.” She thought for a moment about what to say next. “Um, would this be a formal party, or...?” She glanced down at her lack of clothing.

“No, no, you may come dressed as you are,” Alfons answered. “Speaking of, what is it that you are wearing? You all look more similar than normal and I am finding it very difficult to tell you apart.”

“Oh, um, we’re wearing...” Rapunzel began but didn’t know where to go from there.

Thankfully Eugene took over. “We’re weaning our birthday suits,” he said.

“Birthday suits? I’ve not heard of those before. Is it somebody’s birthday?” Alfons asked.

“No, no,” Eugene continued. “Birthday suits are what we wear when we are born. And we still wear them every now and again, as you can see, but only if it’s warm enough.”

Alfons looked at them in amazement. “A suit that fits you when you are a babe and when you are an adult? You freinfloofers truly are strange creatures.”

“Yep, that’s us,” Rapunzel said, laughing a bit nervously. “Strange freinfloofers.”

“Regardless, if you would give us but a few hours, we shall have a grand feast prepared in your honour.”

“That would be lovely,” Arianna said on behalf of the group. “Thank you, Alfons. We’ll see you in a bit.” With that, the Lorbs bowed to the humans and headed back to their village to get ready.

“Well,” Cassandra said once they were gone. “Guess you were right, Raps. The Lorbs really can’t tell the difference between human nudity and clothing.”

“Makes you wonder if they are wearing those leaves or if that’s their own skin that happens to look like leaves and they’re actually just as naked as us,” Eugene added.

“I’m not about to ask them and find out,” Rapunzel said. The others nodded in agreement.

With their evening now planned, everyone used the time until then to prepare for their departure the following day. They’d have to leave early if they wanted to make it home before dark and wanted as few things as possible to do in the morning, such as pack up their tents and breakfast materials. While they were loading up the balloon baskets with what they could, Adira removed a tall, thin object covered in layers of blankets and rope.

“What’s that?” Rapunzel asked as Adira set the item up against a nearby tree.

“I believe you know this item quite well, Princess,” Adira said, then untied one of the ropes and lifted the blankets off of a corner.

Underneath was an intricately detailed frame that surrounded what seemed to be a painting behind a pane of glass. As Rapunzel looked closer, the little she could see was somehow familiar to her, yet she couldn’t quite place it. Suddenly, there was motion behind the glass and for just a second the head of King Frederic appeared as he walked from left to right.

“Ah!” Rapunzel exclaimed and rushed over to cover up the spy mirror, for she was sure that is what it was. Now that she had seen her father, she recognised the room he was in to be Corona’s throne room, as seen from the side. From her experience when they found the mirrors in Gothel’s lair, she knew that if she could see him then he could see her.

(Meanwhile in Corona, from the corner of his eye Frederic thought he saw a glint of light coming from the magical mirror they had recently installed off on one side in the throne room. He wasn’t expecting the paired mirror to be uncovered while it was being transported and when he looked up from the document he was currently reading the mirror was completely dark once again. Assuming he just imagined it, he went back to his reading.)

Rapunzel took a deep breath to calm herself after the surge of adrenaline from nearly being seen by her dad. She hoped she had covered the mirror before he noticed anything but couldn’t be certain. Her near panic had also caught the attention of the others and some of them came over to see what was happening. “So,” she said, “how come you have this, Adira? Where are you taking it?”

“Home,” Adira said. “Since our two kingdoms are so far apart, your father suggested that one be kept in Corona and the other brought to the Dark Kingdom, which would allow us to instantly communicate with one another. And since I’m heading home he asked me to deliver it.”

“But the mirrors don’t transmit sound,” Kiera pointed out. “How are you supposed to talk to whoever’s on the other side?”

Adira moved her hands in a very deliberate fashion. ‘Like this,’ she signed. None of the others in her immediate vicinity knew sign language and just stared at her cluelessly, wondering why she didn’t answer.

“Oh! Sign language!” Willow said as she came up to the group, noticing what it was that Adira had done. “What a wonderful idea.”

“Sign language?” Catalina asked.

“It’s a method of communicating using hand motions, designed for people who are deaf,” Adira explained slowly, her hands performing the motions for the words as she spoke them. “But it’s also perfect for talking to someone when you don’t want to make a sound. The Brotherhood were all required to learn it, and I’m guessing from her reaction that Willow knows it as well.”

“Somewhat,” Willow said. “I’ve picked up a few things here and there in my travels, but I’m no expert.” To demonstrate, she tried to sign something to Adira.

“Hmm,” Adira said, slightly confused at the hand gestures. “‘Your boyfriend has a huge ... eggplant’?”

“Darn it, I was trying to say dick.”

“Willow, don’t be crass,” her sister said.

“Not crass, just honest,” Willow replied. “It’s not like it’s a secret at this point. We’ve all seen Lance, and Eugene and Varian too, standing at attention. If you know what I mean.” The two youngest giggled at her words. Varian, the only male close enough to hear, blushed.

“Back to the topic of the mirrors,” Adira said, “if there happens to be no one who knows sign language on both sides, you can always just write a note and hold it up for the other side to read.”

“Good point,” Rapunzel said. “It would be nice to be able to talk with Eugene’s dad without having to wait days, weeks, or even months for letters to be carried back and forth.”

While everyone finished packing and tidying up, Kiera and Catalina, pulling Faith along with them, got Adira and Willow to teach them some of the basics of sign language, though they specifically asked for the ‘words’ to describe someone’s body. They all thought the idea of talking about the boys right in front of them without them knowing was hilarious. They didn’t have enough time to learn how to talk in complete sentences, but they did learn the gestures for cute, sexy, naked, butt, boobs, and penis, as well as various pronouns and the questions who, what, where, when, why, and how.

As the sun was starting to get low everyone headed to the Lorbs’ village. Evidently the Lorbs didn’t bother waiting for them to start the party as there was already singing and dancing going on across the whole village. There was a large bonfire in the centre of a clearing where many of the tiny leaf people had gathered and were either dancing or cooking food over smaller fires that were spread around the edge.

Adira and Willow were the only humans who showed no hesitation entering the throng of dancers in their state of undress, though everyone else joined them with varying degrees of hesitation. The thought of so many eyes looking at their nude bodies was a somewhat intimidating idea to deal with, and the knowledge that the Lorbs didn’t actually realise they were naked was the only thing that gave them the courage to go on. The fear that the Lorbs would eventually notice they were nude quickly faded, as they were all greeted with cheers and words of welcome with not even a mention of their choice of attire, or lack thereof.

Alfons again greeted them as soon as he saw them. “Welcome, welcome! We have just started with our celebrations so please come, join in with the dance and soon the food will be ready.” The dancing wasn’t anything formal like they had at the ball. Everyone was simply moving to the beat of the music, some in groups, but most were simply doing their own thing.

Rapunzel and Willow quickly got into the spirit and were dancing wildly along with the natives, all thought of their nudity forgotten in the thrill of the dance. It didn’t take long for them to pull Kiera and Catalina along with them. Eugene and Lance joined in as well, as did Adira. The others found it surprising how graceful the woman could move, considering her size, but she seemed to be just as adept at dancing as she was at fighting. Despite many words of encouragement, the remaining humans simply watched from the sidelines, too shy or reserved to join in at this time.

The meal turned out to be a delicious selection of vegetables on skewers, roasted over the fires to bring out the maximum flavour. The spicy peppers the island was famous for were featured prominently, but combined with the “stinky weeds” and the process of cooking them made their heat quite bearable. It still made anyone unused to spicy food sweat, but at least it wasn’t overwhelming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.