After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

Seems Rapunzel has a talent for using certain words at the wrong time. Or perhaps the right time. Either way, things continue to escalate between her, Eugene, and Cassandra to the point of ... well, best to read and find out for yourself.

Cassandra took a quick dip in the waterfall-fed pool to clear her mind. It didn’t help much when she realised that Rapunzel and Eugene likely had sex right where she was swimming not even ten minutes earlier. She sighed at her situation, frustrated that even though Eugene and Rapunzel were keeping their promise to not do anything too naughty around her, the very fact that they were all naked made everything they did tinged with just a hint of sexual energy. Not enough to be worth complaining about, but every action was like adding just another small branch to a bonfire that kept growing and growing until the heat was nigh unbearable. She ended up staying in the water long enough for her teeth to start chattering. Only then was she sure her own bonfire was quenched. For the time being, at least.

When Cassandra returned to the shelter, the others were getting lunch started. As she entered the main room she heard Rapunzel say, “Eugene, how deep did you bury your sausage?”

“As deep as I could, Sunshine,” he replied. The smile was evident in even the sound of his voice.

Cassandra stumbled as she listened to their words. She blushed and quickly looked at the others. Eugene was slicing up some fresh fruit collected from the local flora while Rapunzel was digging through their food supplies. The princess seemed to not notice the innuendo she had just used nor the double meaning of Eugene’s response, but Eugene looked to Cassandra and gave her a conspiratorial wink. He definitely knew.

“Ah, here they are!” Rapunzel said a few seconds later. She pulled out a package from the bottom of the crate then noticed Cassandra had returned. “Just in time Cass. We were going to have Eugene’s homemade sausages for lunch. Would you mind getting the fire started?”

Cassandra rolled her eyes at the fact that Rapunzel was ignorant of her choice of words, but agreed to go light the fire. Eugene joined her at the fire pit a minute later, his job with the fruit done. “What was that in there?” she asked him.

“What was what?”

“Does Raps really have no clue of the implications of what you two said?”

Eugene smiled. “Nope. You know she spent most of her life alone in that tower. Minus Pascal, of course.” Cassandra nodded, curious to see where Eugene was going. “Growing up, she missed out on all the dirty talk that kids and teens always end up discovering. I’m not even sure if she knows those kinds of innuendos even exist. While I cured her of certain ignorances about love and sex when we got married, she’s still pretty innocent in this regard. It’s cute. And funny. And I’d consider it a close personal favour if you let her maintain that innocence.”

“How often does she say something like that?” Cassandra asked, recalling several times since coming to the island where the princess had said something that could be taken innocently or not so innocently.

“Not that often, and it’s usually when it’s just the two of us. So I’m kind of glad that I’ve got a partner in crime now.”

“I never said I’d help.”

“Please?” Eugene begged. Their conversation had to change topics before Cassandra could respond as Rapunzel came out and joined them.

Lunch was excellent, though the conversation could have gone better in Cassandra’s opinion. Near the end of their meal Rapunzel asked, “So did you like the sausages, Cass? Like I said before, Eugene made them himself.”

“Yeah,” she admitted. “They are pretty good.”

“Oh, so you like the taste of my meat, do you?” Eugene asked. His tone was completely innocent. Cassandra nearly choked on the mouthful of food she was currently chewing on, and spent the next half minute coughing. Once she had recovered she glared at him as he grinned back at her.

That wasn’t the only time something was said, either. They were enjoying the fruit medley Eugene had prepared for dessert when again Rapunzel spoke up. “You know what this fruit salad could use? Some banana.”

“I’ve got your banana right here,” Eugene said and put his hand under the table. Cassandra slapped her own hand on top of the table and gave him a look. Eugene returned her look with a smile and brought his hand back up. In it was a pair of perfectly ripe bananas.

Cass couldn’t stay silent. “Oh, come on! Really? Did you actually plan for this?” she asked in sheer disbelief.

“Sure did. I know how much Rapunzel loves bananas. Wasn’t so sure about you, so I didn’t put them in but kept them close at hand.”

“Do you not like bananas, Cass?” Rapunzel asked, completely ignorant to the subtext of the conversation being had.

Cassandra quickly grabbed one of the bananas and roughly peeled it, if one could be peeled roughly. “I like bananas just fine,” she said and bit down harshly on the fruit, glaring at Eugene the entire time. The man himself was struggling not to laugh.

If only it ended there.

In the afternoon the three of them were dodging the heat of the sun by playing cards inside the shelter. Rapunzel really wanted to play one particular game, but they didn’t have the right number of players.

“I’d love to, Sunshine,” Eugene said, “but it’s a four player game.”

“There’s no way the three of us can split into two teams,” added Cassandra.

Rapunzel wasn’t so easily dissuaded. “If it means we can all play together, I don’t mind playing for both teams.”

Cassandra slapped her own forehead in bewilderment, dragging her hand slowly down her face. How in the world could Rapunzel say the one thing that anyone else would take to be suggesting something quite erotic yet say it completely innocently? Even Eugene had an eyebrow raised at the comment.

“What?” Rapunzel asked. “I promise I won’t cheat.”

Cassandra refused to acknowledge Eugene’s existence at that moment. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, letting out a defeated sigh. “Oh you really do have a talent, Raps.”

“Uh, thanks?”

In the end, they somehow managed to play the game without any more ambiguous phrases being used.

When it was time to get ready for supper, Cassandra was tasked with collecting wood for the cook fire and the other two would cut and prepare the meat and vegetables. When she returned, however, they had barely moved from where she left them, with Rapunzel teasing Eugene with the way she was looking at him and him sitting on the ground just enjoying the attention.

31537-11-15-little-tangled-eagle.jpg

“Really, you two?” she sighed. “I leave you alone for ten minutes and all you do is look at each other? Haven’t you had enough of that already?”

“Sorry, Cass,” Rapunzel said, breaking away from Eugene’s attention. “We’ll get right on the food.”

The early evening had them playing around in the water once more, which for Cassandra was both a relief and a source of anxiety. While in the water, they didn’t talk as much so the odds were very low for Rapunzel innocently, or Eugene purposely, saying something with a double meaning. However, while words were rare, touching was not. Similar to that morning, there was a lot of play that included incidental contact between all three of them. With the dim light of the setting sun, they naturally moved in closer to each other to better see and some of that incidental contact lasted just a little longer than was strictly necessary.

Soon Rapunzel and Eugene were almost in constant contact with each other. Even though it was now too dark to see under the water, Cassandra could tell they were touching each other in ways that might be considered inappropriate. Eugene then pulled Rapunzel into an embrace from behind, lovingly wrapping his arms around her and feathering soft kisses along her shoulder and neck. Cassandra thought about asking them to stop, but seeing them act so lovingly with each other was itself a pleasant experience for her. Rapunzel sighed in contentment and relaxed into her husband’s arms and for a minute they all just stayed as they were, enjoying the moment.

Suddenly Rapunzel cried out in surprise. “AH!” Her cheeks flushed and her eyes went wide, looking over at Cassandra, who likewise was staring back with her own shocked expression. “Enough of that,” she scolded Eugene and swatted his hand away from the nipple he had just pinched.

Eugene released her but said quietly, “You know you liked it.”

“Not in front of Cass. We promised.”

“Right. Cassandra, could you turn around please?”

“Not what I meant,” Rapunzel said, though she couldn’t quite stop the smallest of grins from forming.

“How about we go rinse off before it’s too dark to see?” Cassandra suggested.

“An excellent idea,” Rapunzel agreed and quickly exited the water.

Their trip to and from the pool was very brief. They didn’t bring a torch and the light of the moon wasn’t enough to see anything while under the jungle’s thick foliage so they had to make it back to the beach before the light of day was completely gone. Back on the beach Cassandra declared she was going to turn in for the night.

“Go ahead,” said Rapunzel. “We, we’re going to stay up a little longer, enjoy the night sky.”

“Uh huh,” Cassandra replied. She doubted very much it was the sky the other two were about to enjoy.

Cassandra laid in bed for half an hour, unable to sleep. She was still naked, and it felt odd going to sleep without anything on at all. She had slept in barley-there nightclothes before, but never had she actually slept nude. At least whatever Rapunzel and Eugene were doing was quiet enough or far enough that she couldn’t hear them. Even so, she was herself primed from the day’s activities, and had not been able to release any of her tension yet.

She had almost worked up the nerve to give herself some personal attention when there came the sound of wood creaking under foot. She froze. Then came a soft knock on her door. “Cass, are you still awake?” Rapunzel called quietly. Cassandra rolled onto her side with her back to the door and feigned sleep, as if doing so would mask what it was she was just about to do. The door cracked open before shutting a moment later. “She’s asleep,” Rapunzel whispered to Eugene. The door did little to muffle the sound of their voices.

“Good.”

“Oh! Can’t you at least wait until we’re back in our room?”

“Not after you spent the last half hour teasing me to kingdom come. Why didn’t we just do it right there on the beach?”

“Too risky. If Cass came back outside there’d be no way to hide what we were doing.”

Casandra heard them shuffle off over to their room, then the sounds of their lovemaking began to pour through the wall. She half expected this might happen again and hesitated only a moment before repositioning herself on her bed and began to play with herself.

The lovers were far more vigorous tonight and much more vocal. Cassandra could feel herself heating up fast. She slipped two fingers down into her folds and grabbed tightly onto the bed sheet to help clamp down on the moan that wanted to escape her lips. Rapunzel’s gasps began to get louder, but then Cassandra realised they weren’t actually getting louder, they were getting closer. Clearly they weren’t limiting themselves to just their bed this time.

“Ha! Yes! Ah! More!” Even though Rapunzel’s words were barely a whisper, they seemed to be coming directly from the other side of the wall barely a foot away from Cassandra herself. Then the wall shook. By the sound of things Eugene had Rapunzel up against the wall and was pounding into her with gusto. Every thrust jostled the wall, which in turn jostled Cassandra’s bed which was pressed against it, and Cassandra could feel that motion deep in her own core. She nearly swore out loud as her pleasure surged. She couldn’t stop her fingers even if she wanted to.

“I’m so close!” Rapunzel panted after a minute.

‘Me too,’ Cassandra thought as she panted along with the princess, fingers practically a blur as she drove them in and out as fast as she could. Just a few more seconds!

“I’m ... I’M ... aahhhAHHHH!” Rapunzel screamed as she climaxed. Cassandra came as well, her mouth wide open as her body shook with pleasure.

Once Cassandra could think again it took a moment for her to notice that all sound from the other room had stopped. Then came the thought that she may have not been as quiet as she thought. She clamped a hand over her mouth even as she feared it was too late.

31537-11-16-thin-walls.jpg

“ ... Cass?” came Rapunzel’s voice from the other side of the wall, almost sounding a little worried.

Yep, she was caught. “ ... Yes?”

“Were you ... were you listening to us?” There was no anger in the question. If anything, there was shyness and embarrassment.

‘Well,’ though Cassandra, ‘no point in denying it at this point.’ “Kind of hard not to,” she said out loud.

“And what was that just now?”

“What was what?”

“It sounded a lot like you ... you know. What I did.”

“You came,” Eugene clarified, joining in the conversation. “She means it sounded like you came.”

“Well it’s your fault!” Cassandra nearly shouted, unable to hold herself back any longer. “These walls are so thin I can hear every little thing you two do. A girl can only take so much before she has to ... take matters into her own hand.”

“Sorry,” Rapunzel said sheepishly. “We didn’t mean to make things, um, difficult for you.”

“I know,” Cassandra said more calmly. “It’s why I didn’t say anything earlier today even though I heard you last night too.”

“You heard us last night?”

“I could tell you were trying to be considerate, and so was I.”

“So did you play with yourself last night as well?” Eugene asked.

“Eugene!” Rapunzel said, surprised he would ask such a question.

Cassandra didn’t answer.

“ ... Did you?” Rapunzel eventually asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

“ ... Yes.”

“Oh. Um. Is ... is us making love making you uncomfortable? Would you like us to stop?”

“Raps, I could no more get you to stop than I could stop the sun from rising.”

“Well, then we’ll try to be a little more discreet.”

“That would be nice. Thank you.”

A few seconds of silence passed and Cassandra thought their conversation was over, but then Rapunzel spoke up again. “Did ... did you enjoy it?”

“GOOD NIGHT, RAPUNZEL!”

“Good night, Cass,” the princess replied, though Cassandra could hear the smile in her voice.

“Good night, Cassandra,” added Eugene in a sarcastically sweet tone.

“ ... Good night, Eugene,” Cass said flatly.

Despite getting some much needed relief, Cassandra dreamt again. This dream was almost identical to the one she had earlier in the day, but with no one to wake her the scenario progressed far further. She woke in the middle of the night, her body aching to be touched though the details and sensations of the dream were fading fast. She wasn’t sure if she should feel thrilled or ashamed at the things the dream versions of her and Rapunzel had done to each other. It took a long time to fall back to sleep.

When Cassandra emerged naked from her room the next morning Rapunzel and Eugene were already outside. She was surprised to see they were wearing clothes, and it struck her as surreal that seeing them not naked was already an unexpected thing. “What’s going on?” she asked, suddenly much more self-aware of her own nudity.

“After last night, we thought we would try and give you a bit of a break,” Rapunzel explained. “With us being naked all the time, Eugene and I can’t help but want to ... tease each other more than normal, and you keep getting caught up in it. We figured if we wore our clothes it would help cool things down some.”

“Let me add that I was against this plan,” Eugene said with a smile.

Cassandra sighed. “Raps, I can’t imagine things getting any weirder than last night. I’m fine, really. Just ... just know that like how you two need to have some time alone now and again, I might too. And if you want to keep the whole ‘nude vacation’ thing going, and whatever comes with it, then I’m okay with that.”

“Really?”

“Take a look as to who’s actually naked right now,” Cassandra pointed out. “Are you telling me you want to stay dressed?”

“Well, no, but-”

“Then strip already!”

Rapunzel smiled and immediately began disrobing right there in front of them. Both Cassandra and Eugene blushed at her brazenness, but neither looked away. In seconds she was as naked as the day she was born. She closed her eyes as she felt the sun on her body, took a deep breath and sighed, “Ah, that feels so much nicer.”

Eugene picked up his wife’s discarded clothes and headed back to their room. He returned a minute later also fully undressed. “So, Cass,” he began. “You said that you’re okay with us being nude, and whatever comes with it. Does this mean you’re reconsidering how much, um, stuff Rapunzel and I can do where you’re around?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.