After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

Our little group of Raps, Cass, and Eugene head off on a nice relaxing vacation, though a slight laps in memory ends up making things a lot more interesting.

Over the next couple of days Rapunzel and Cassandra started to work on translating Gothel’s diaries while Eugene, accompanied by Vairan and a couple other engineers, took a small troop of soldiers to recover what was left behind in the cave and to study the various mechanisms there. The translation process was fairly slow as they kept the journals to themselves, just in case they discovered some information that may be dangerous should it become widely known. And on the off chance that something was written in one of those books as to why Gothel even gave birth to Cassandra, they wanted to be the first to know.

When Eugene and company returned, Cassandra took her portion of the loot and offered the entire thing to the Kingdom to help pay for the repairs from the damage she caused. The king was pleased at her generosity but also insisted she only give what would be needed to cover the actual costs. After they crunched the numbers, they found it wouldn’t take all of her newly acquired fortune, but it would take the lion’s share. Cassandra gladly parted with it if it meant helping ease the suffering of the people. While no longer filthy rich, what remained still made Cassandra wealthy enough for her to live a simple life without ever needing to get a job. But since she was already under the employment of Rapunzel for the foreseeable future, and hopefully the rest of her life, retiring never even crossed her mind.

Rapunzel went to bed that night mentally exhausted. The decoding seemed to be going well enough, but the translation was rough. She and Cassandra had to make many a guess as to the meanings of what Gothel wrote down, as the syntax of whatever language it was didn’t match up with English very well. What could have been translated as ‘interfered with’ could have just as easily been translated as ‘interfered by’, and only once an entire page was translated could they even begin to piece together the meaning of what was written.

Eugene sat behind her on their bed and began to massage her shoulders. “Jeez, Sunshine, you’re so tense! Is everything all right?”

She sighed and began to relax under his touch. “Yeah, it’s just been really busy lately. All this work on the diaries Cass and I are doing is taking a lot more out of me than I thought. We’ve barely begun to make headway on just the first book. And there’s still my duties as princess that I’ve had to keep up with.”

“Blondie, what you need is a break,” Eugene said after some thought. “Why don’t we go on a vacation? Just the two of us?” She looked at him curiously. “We could go to that island with all the little crazy leaf people.”

“You mean Tirapai Island?”

“Yeah, that one. Using one of Varian’s hot air balloons and favourable winds we could get there in about a day. We’ve made that journey before and have already dealt with the weird magics and whatnot in the jungle, so there’s really nothing left to worry about. Just warm weather, sandy beaches, and there’d be no one else for miles. Just you and me.” He then leaned in and whispered into her ear, “Completely naked.”

Rapunzel’s eyes went wide. Then she burst out laughing. “Eugene!” she managed after her laughter subsided some. “Any excuse to get me out of my clothes, huh?”

“Can you blame me?”

Rapunzel just smiled and shook her head. After a bit she said, “Well, Cassandra’s been working just as hard as me, if not harder, and she hasn’t had a break since she got here either. So if we do go on a vacation, I’d really like to include her.”

While Eugene would appreciate some extended alone time with his wife, her response was to be expected. “Well, I don’t really mind,” he said. “But she might not appreciate my naked body as much as you do.”

She playfully swatted his arm. “We’re not going to be naked, you goof!”

“So is that a yes?”

“To going on a vacation? It’s a wonderful idea, but let’s check with Cass and my parents before we start laying down any plans.”

The first thing Rapunzel did the next morning was consult Cassandra about the idea. “So what do you think, Cass? If Eugene and I go on vacation, would you like to come with us?”

“It’s a lovely gesture, Raps, but are you sure you want me along? Wouldn’t I just be a third wheel and get in the way of you and Eugene?”

“Of course I want you to come, and there’s no way you’d be a third wheel! In fact ... never mind.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Cassandra said, shaking her head. “You don’t get to peak my curiosity like that and then leave me hanging. What were you going to say?”

Rapunzel blushed slightly, but hesitated to say anything. Cassandra simply crossed her arms and wore an expression that gave no quarter. “Well,” she began, “when Eugene mentioned about going on this trip he kind of hinted that while we were there he’d like it if we ... didn’t wear any clothes.”

It was Cassandra’s turn to blush.

“But if you came along, we obviously wouldn’t do that,” she added quickly.

Cassandra thought for a moment, then asked a question. “Be honest with me, Raps. If I didn’t come, would you actually go around nude?”

“No!” she answered immediately, but then continued. “I don’t know. Maybe?” Cassandra raised an eyebrow questioningly. “I mean, I’ve never been naked outside of my bedroom or the bath before, and I’ve never gone, what’s that phrase for swimming naked...”

“Skinny dipping?”

“Yeah, skinny dipping. So I, um, I might be a little curious as to what it’d be like?” she shyly admitted.

“So why not just do it? I can stay behind and you and Fitzherbert can have your fun.”

“But...”

Cassandra could see the nervousness in Rapunzel’s face. “Let me see if I have this right. Eugene’s suggestion has you curious enough to not want to say no, but you’re not really ready to say yes. However, if I come along you can avoid that conundrum altogether.”

“Maybe? But no, that makes it sound like I’m just using you as an excuse. I really do want you to come, Cass.”

“Well, if you’re sure?”

“Absolutely.”

“Then okay. Just promise me one thing?”

“Name it.”

“Save any lovey-dovey stuff for when you two are alone. I know how hard it is for you to keep your hands off one another, even with everyone around here to help curb your enthusiasm. It worries me how, um, intense things might get if it’s just the three of us.”

Rapunzel blushed sheepishly. “I promise, and I’ll make sure Eugene knows too,” she said. “But just to clarify, does holding hands or kissing count as lovey-dovey stuff?”

“I suppose not, so long as you keep your tongues to yourselves.”

Rapunzel’s next stop was to the king and queen. Her parents readily agreed to let Rapunzel go on her vacation, as now would actually be an ideal time. She was all caught up on her duties as princess and there was no royal business for her to worry about any time soon, and the prevailing winds would be blowing in the direction of their destination for the next few days or so, speeding their journey. If they left tomorrow, they could have a full week on the island before the winds shifted and made travelling home just as easy.

The three companions spent the rest of the day packing supplies and getting a balloon ready for travel. Eugene, who had actually gotten quite good at piloting since his somewhat disastrous first attempt where he broke practically everything he touched, gave Cassandra a crash course on hot air balloon operations so she could help navigate while they flew.

They all turned in early, planning on getting a timely start the next morning. Rapunzel, however, had a difficult time falling asleep; too excited for what would technically be her first vacation ever. Her previous journeys always had some purpose to them. When she left her tower, it was to find the source of the floating lights. When she left Corona that first time, it was to find where the black rocks were leading her. When she journeyed across the sea to visit Arendelle, it was for a diplomatic mission. In all her travels there was always a job to do or task to accomplish; she had never gone somewhere to simply relax.

Shortly before dawn Eugene nudged Rapunzel awake. It actually took quite a bit of nudging before she was able to drag herself out of bed, having finally fallen asleep only a few hours earlier. Despite the grogginess she managed to get dressed and finish loading the two suitcases she was going to bring; one of clothes, and the other of toiletries, books, and games. The latter was so heavy that she could barely lift it in the state she was in.

“Here, let me get that one for you, Sweetie,” Eugene said and took the suitcase from her.

With his singular suitcase in one hand and her’s in the other, he headed down to the balloon where Cassandra was already waiting for them. The two of them were still in the process of loading up the balloon’s basket when Rapunzel joined them, still half asleep. She offered what help she could and before long the balloon was ready to take to the air.

“We have everything we need?” Eugene asked one final time. “Food?”

“Check,” Cassandra answered, kicking the crates that held their supplies.

“Clothes?”

“Check,” Rapunzel yawned, eyes barely open as she glanced at their luggage.

“Enough fuel for the round trip? Checked and double checked,” he answered himself. “Last chance for a bathroom break. No? Then all aboard! Next stop, Tirapai Island!”

Cassandra undid the mooring ropes while Eugene cranked up the flame for the balloon, causing it to slowly rise high into the air. From their vantage point, the three passengers could see the sunrise that was now lighting up the eastern sky cast long shadows on the world below.

31537-10-landscape.jpg

As they caught a strong breeze Rapunzel laid down for a much needed nap and was asleep in seconds. The journey was picturesque, if uneventful, as they glided swiftly through the air unerringly towards their destination. Rapunzel woke several hours later refreshed and was pleased to find Eugene mentoring Cassandra on how to stay in the right air currents, and Cassandra humbly accepting the tutelage.

The sun was already beginning to set when they finally touched down on the shores of the island. Once the balloon was safely grounded, they made a quick investigation of the shelter they had built on their first visit, to make sure it was still in good shape and that nothing wild had moved in in their absence. Everything checked out so their next stop was to pay a quick visit to the Lorbs, or as Eugene called them, the crazy leaf people, to let them know of their arrival.

Alfons, the leader of the Lorbs, greeted them happily. “Welcome, welcome! It is always a pleasure to have you cute freinfloofers visit us,” he said in his thick Germanic accent. “I do not suppose our friend Pascal is with you?”

“I’m afraid not,” Rapunzel confessed. “He’s back home with his family. He’s a father now, you know.”

“He is? Well you must send him our congratulations and best wishes. But what is it that brings you back to our island?”

“We’re here for a vacation,” Eugene said. “Just for a week. If it’s alright with you, our plan was to just camp out at our old shelter on the beach. You won’t even know we’re here.”

“Very well. We Lorbs rarely visit that section of the island anyway, so you are free to enjoy yourselves to your hearts’ content. And should you require anything, you need but ask.”

“Thank you,” added Cassandra. “But is there a reason you avoid that part of the island? There’s not some weird cursed item hiding over there like the Idol of Vershaftsen ... Vershaf...” She struggled to say the word.

“The Idol of Vershaftsbezeigungengien?” Alfons asked.

“Yeah, that.”

“No, no, nothing of the sort. The reason is simply that the beaches around the island occasionally have strong winds, and though they may seem but light breezes to you large creatures, they are powerful enough to blow a Lorb far out to sea. In the jungle we are protected from such winds.”

“Ah, good to know.”

With that taken care of Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra returned to their shelter and moved their supplies into the main room on the first floor before turning in for the night. When the girls had first constructed the shelter, they had made two bedrooms, one for the men and one for the women, so now the three of them could keep the same sleeping arrangements as they had back at the castle. They were all tired from the long day of travel so went to bed without any further activity, and since the night was pleasantly warm Rapunzel and Eugene opted to sleep naked, though they didn’t mention that to Cassandra.

After a nice breakfast cooked over a small fire, Rapunzel and Cassandra took a quick trip into the jungle to a nearby freshwater waterfall to bathe and freshen up for the day. The cold water collected into a small pool that was perfect for a quick dip or washing. They had also previously built a small outhouse not too far away over top of the stream that flowed out of the pool towards the ocean which was ideal for doing one’s business, as the water would quickly wash things away and out to sea. Eugene had offered to accompany them but Cassandra declined, politely, so he had to wait for his turn.

When Eugene did come back to the shelter, Rapunzel was looking through their supplies, searching for something. Once she noticed him, she asked, “Eugene, is this everything? Did we leave anything in the balloon last night?”

“I don’t think so. Why? Having a hard time finding something?”

“One of my suitcases. It’s not in our room, and I can’t find it here either.”

The two of them searched for another ten minutes, and rechecked the balloon, their room, and the supplies, but came up with nothing.

“Are you sure you packed it?” Cassandra asked as Rapunzel was becoming more desperate in her search.

“Yes! I finished loading up both as soon as I got up yesterday. Eugene helped me carry down the one that has my books and ... oh no.”

“What?”

“I think I may have left my other suitcase in my room,” Rapunzel said slowly. “I was really tired, and I can’t remember actually bringing it with me when I joined you two.”

“And what was in that one?”

“All my clothes. My other outfits, my bathing suits, my underwear. Everything. The only things I have are what I’m wearing right now.”

“Is that going to be a serious problem?” asked Eugene.

“Maybe?”

“I’m more than willing to share my clothes with you,” offered Cassandra.

“Thanks Cass,” Rapunzel replied, very grateful for the offer.

With that sorted, they started to make plans for the day. While simply basking in the sun and relaxing was high on the list of things to do, the first thing Rapunzel wanted to do was go swim. The others agreed and so the girls went to Cassandra’s room and Eugene went to his to change. As Rapunzel was trying on the spare bathing suit Cassandra had brought, a lovely burgundy two piece bikini, she encountered a somewhat significant problem.

“I’m not sure this is going to work,” she said, clearly disappointed.

Cassandra turned to her and asked, “Why not?” She was finishing with her own swimsuit, a close fitting, pale clam-shell coloured bikini. Rapunzel thought it was a bold choice for her friend to wear, as the snugness of the fabric and nearness in colour to her own skin almost made it look like she wasn’t wearing anything at all.

“Well, you’re somewhat ... larger than me in certain areas,” she said as she cupped her breasts. “There’s a bit too much room up here and the top wants to just slip off whenever I move.”

“Couldn’t you do some tailoring to make it fit better?”

“I could, if I had thought to bring any needle and thread. You?”

“Sorry, no. It never crossed my mind that I’d have to do some alterations while we were here.”

Rapunzel let out a sigh and looked out the window longingly. The aquamarine water was calm and the breeze that wafted off the ocean was warm and inviting. She noticed Eugene was already outside in his swimming trunks, just taking in the scenery as he waited for the girls to join him.

Cassandra watched as Rapunzel’s face suddenly turned bright red. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

Rapunzel looked to Cassandra, then back out the window. “Nothing. I’ve just decided to not let my little wardrobe dilemma ruin this trip.” She then started taking off the borrowed bathing suit.

“You figure something out?” Cassandra asked, still having no idea what Rapunzel had in mind.

Once Rapunzel was undressed she glanced over at Cassandra. She took a large breath, then let it out slowly. “In a manner of speaking, yes.” Then, naked as the day she was born, she headed straight for the door. Cassandra was so stunned at what was being implied that she just stood there, mouth agape, as Rapunzel threw open the door and walked outside.

The princess’s heart was pounding as she stepped out into the light of day. Her instincts told her to run back inside and cover up, but she was determined to not let her self-consciousness hold her back from enjoying herself. She glanced around, knowing she wouldn’t see anybody else, but still feeling the need to check anyway. She then forced her body to take one step after another until she descended the stairs and could feel the sand between her toes.

There she closed her eyes and took several large, slow breaths in an attempt to calm herself. She focused on the new sensations she was feeling: the sun as it warmed far more skin than it had ever been able to before; the light breeze as it caressed her body, causing her nipples to stiffen ever so slightly; the pounding in her chest that slowly shifted from worry into ... something else.

Cassandra caught up to her then. “Rapunzel!” she yelled in a whisper. “What do you think you’re doing? Come back inside right now before someone sees you!”

Eugene was only a dozen feet in front of them, still looking out over the ocean. However, he began to turn at the sound of Cassandra’s voice. “Ah, finally decided to join me out here, I see- SWEET MOTHER OF MERCY!” he exclaimed as his eyes fell on his wife.

Despite him having seen her naked many, many times, Rapunzel had to struggle not to cover herself as Eugene looked at her. The embarrassment of being completely naked out in the open was difficult to suppress. “Cassandra’s bathing suit didn’t fit,” she said by way of explanation, approaching him somewhat stiffly.

Eugene couldn’t hold back a smile. “So I see. You know, Sunshine, I was only kidding when I said we’d make this a nude vacation.” He took her hand in his and kissed it, trying desperately not to let his excitement show since Cassandra was right there with them.

“I know,” she replied, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “But it’s not like seeing me naked is anything new to either of you.”

“But not at the same time,” protested Cassandra. “And I only saw because I had to, when you were changing clothes or having a bath. Never out in the open where everyone can see you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.