After Ever After - Cover

After Ever After

Copyright© 2023 by Mehefin013

Cast of Characters

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Cast of Characters - First we were given "Tangled", then "Tangled Ever After", followed by "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure", which covered the time in between the other two. A complete story, really. But what if, instead of just leaving things there, we get a little bit more of what Rapunzel, Eugene, and their friends got up to after "Ever After"? This (adult) story attempts to follow the growing relationship of the now wed couple and how they deal with the unexpected return of a dear friend. (27 chapters)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism   Royalty   Illustrated  

For those readers who may be unfamiliar with the characters in the Tangled franchise, here’s a list of the ones who will be relevant to this story.

Main Characters

Rapunzel

31537-rapunzel.jpg

Rapunzel (22), is the wife of Eugene and heir to the throne of Corona. Formerly blessed with incredibly long golden hair that could heal anything (due to a birth that involved using the mystical Sundrop Flower to save her pregnant mother), she lost the ability when her hair was cut, the hair turning brown, though her hair regained its golden colour and different magical properties, including invulnerability, when she later made contact with some mysterious black rocks. After many adventures, culminating in the defeat of the demon Zhan Tiri, her hair once again returned to its non-magical brunette state.

Eugene

31537-eugene.jpg

Eugene Fitzherbert (27), formerly known as Flynn Ryder, is the current Captain of the Guard for Corona and is the husband of Rapunzel. An ex-thief and conman, he rescued Rapunzel from captivity and reunited her with her parents, falling in love with her during the process. While somewhat narcissistic and having an over-inflated ego, he’s been by her side ever since, supporting her and helping her adapt to life outside of her tower. During their adventures it was discovered that he is the son of the king and queen (deceased) of the Dark Kingdom, a far away land corrupted and nearly destroyed by the power of the Moonstone Opal, the opposite pair of the Sundrop Flower.

Cassandra

31537-cassandra.jpg

Cassandra (26) is the adopted daughter of Corona’s former Captain of the Guard. She is a skilled fighter who dreamt of joining the royal guard, though she formerly served as Rapunzel’s lady-in-waiting and is the princess’s best (human) friend. Through manipulation around the fact that she is the biological daughter or Mother Gothel, the demon Zhan Tiri convinced her to betray Rapunzel and claim the powerful Moonstone Opal for herself, though ultimately she repented and fought against the demon alongside Rapunzel. In the aftermath of the battle, she opted to leave Corona and find her own destiny.

Secondary Characters

31537-frederic.jpg

Frederic (49), King of Corona, father to Rapunzel, stern but fair. Highly protective of Rapunzel ever since her return.

31537-arianna.jpg

Arianna (40), Queen of Corona, mother to Rapunzel, adventurous in her youth but mellowed somewhat over time.

31537-willow.jpg

Willow (38), sister to Arianna, and princess of one of the other seven kingdoms. Highly adventurous.

31537-kiera.jpg

Kiera (14), AKA Angry, former orphan and expert thief, adopted sister of Catalina.

31537-catalina.jpg

Catalina (14), AKA Red, former orphan and expert thief, adopted sister of Kiera. Also a werewolf.

31537-lance.jpg

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.