I'm Going to Hang - Cover

I'm Going to Hang

by A. P. Damien

Copyright© 2023 by A. P. Damien

BDSM Sex Story: Julie plans to hang herself. Not a "Goodbye Cruel World" suicide, but to satisfy her own sexual needs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Snuff   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Hello, everybody. I’m Julie. Well, my birth certificate says Juliette, but everybody calls me Julie. And I’m going to be hanged.

No, that’s not quite right. I’m going to hang, but not “be hanged” by somebody else.

I’m going to hang myself. Sooner or later. There really isn’t much choice at this point. Once I climbed up on this orange crate, put the noose around my neck, and put my hands behind my back for Rick to tie, that was it. It was no longer if I would hang, but when.

I’ll decide when, of course. Sooner or later I’ll kick away this little stool and let my lover, the noose, have its way with me. Probably later. I’m not in a hurry right now.

And if I don’t ... well, I’ll get tired of standing. My leg muscles will give out. Or I’ll fall asleep and fall off the stool. One way or another, I’ll be a noose nookie.

How did I get into this situation? I guess it started a little over five years ago. Rick and I had been dating a couple of months. My previous boyfriend had been a selfish asshole, so I was being cautious. A couple of kisses on the first date. Serious kissing the second. Necking the third. The fifth date I let him grope my tits. I gave him a handjob the next time -- with lots of spit so it would feel nice.

A couple of weeks later I gave him a blowjob, and he returned the favor, licking and fingering me to three mind-smashing orgasms in a row. I was pretty certain now, so on our next date I invited him up to my apartment for some real loving. It was as good as I’d hoped it would be.

Shortly after we got engaged, Rick casually mentioned bondage. I didn’t know much about it. I’d read Justine, the famous book by the Marquis de Sade. The pain didn’t do anything for me, but Justine getting tied up in various ways was a real turn on. And the scene where she’s standing on a chair with a noose around her neck, with a sword in her hand. She must wait until her tormentor pulls the chair away, then cut the rope before it kills her.

Yeah. That was what I wanted. Except even back then I wasn’t sure I would cut the rope, even if I could.

When I mentioned that, Rick downloaded some other books about bondage to my Kindle. And I read every single one.


And about six months after we got married, Rick showed me the Dolcett Archive on the net. I was enthralled. I didn’t care about the electric chair or the “Jessica,” but I loved the hangings. Not so much the unwilling victims like Penny Larson or Joanne. But the ones where the girl accepts her fate, like “Cindy”, and “twoh” turned me on. And the ones with the obviously willing hangees were really hot, like “dol_hmmm” and “benefits”. In fact, I came just looking at “benefits’.

After that I had to try breathplay. Rick would strangle me with his hands while he fucked me -- in front or in back. Then with the cloth belt from his bathrobe.

By our first anniversary he was mock-hanging me, fucking me standing up with a noose around my neck, pulling it just to the point where I felt half-choked. By our second, he would pull the noose tight enough to completely strangle me, though I still had most of my weight on my feet.

Six months later, he was pulling me completely off the floor for 10 seconds, then 20, then 30. The orgasms were ... like nothing I’d had before. Not even with the strangling, not even with the mock hangings. This was what I wanted. What I needed.

And I knew that some day I was going to need to “go all the way”. To dangle in a noose and know that I was never going to come down alive.

Even after I decided I needed this, it took a while to arrange. Rick and I agreed before we got married: we are heterosexually monogamous, but I was allowed a girlfriend on the side. I ran into Terri, my BFF from college, on a business trip. Sometimes I’d go to visit her for a few days. And when I brought her home to meet Rick, their mutual attraction was obvious. After that, she’d sometimes come to visit us and we’d celebrate, three in our king-size bed. After a while, our marriage became a troika.

And Terri started helping out with my hangings, licking me to the point where I couldn’t take any more before helping Rick pull me into the air.

So it’s fitting that Terri was the one to get the place for my last party. She knew somebody who knew somebody who knew a guy who owned a farm. It wasn’t exactly profitable, but he was able to hang on until he finally got too old to run a farm. None of his children wanted it, so he put it up for sale.

Terri bought it. The old barn, only slightly dilapidated, is perfect. The previous owner had even run a TV cable to the barn so he could watch the TV news while milking the cows or fixing his tractor. Terri was chief sysadmin for a medium-sized tech company; she hooked up a network modem to the TV cable. Then she set up a laptop and a desktop with an external webcam for two views of what we decided would be “center stage”.

Terri held the ladder while I climbed up and looped the rope over one of the crossbeams. When I got back down, Rick was tying a noose in one end.

Then we had an orgy. I put the noose around my neck and Rick fucked me while Terri described how I would look dangling from the beam. Then Terri licked me until I came, while Rick licked her. He timed it perfectly -- she started screaming just after I’d had to make her stop because I couldn’t take any more.

When Rick had recovered, I got on my knees and blew him. Terri was sitting cross-legged beside him, fingering herself. Rick was almost as noisy as I had been! I sucked Rick dry, then swallowed it all.

We all needed a rest after that, so we spent the night in the farmhouse. None of us was up for actual sex, but there was a lot of kissing and licking and general grabassery.

The next morning Rick fucked me in the ass. He prefers my cunt or my mouth, but for me it’s even better than in front. And it was part of the sendoff I wanted, so he gave it to me.

I climbed up on this stool and put the noose around my neck. Rick tied the other end to a convenient cleat, then came over and tied my hands with a short piece of rope.

Nice and tight. I’ve tried to get loose several times. No dice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.