The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Thistlethwaite Falls

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Thistlethwaite Falls - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Steve prepared a small tray with two cups of coffee, cream, and sugar, and brought it into their bedroom. Marina and Donna were sprawled on the bed, still sleeping—even though it was past 9:00 on a Sunday morning.

He was smiling, seeing Marina’s nose twitch, as if she was a little rabbit.

“Cof- fee?” she wondered, blearily.

“Time to get up.”

“OK, Dad.” (Her eyes were still closed.)

“Try again, Marina.”

She jerked. “Oops. Sorry, Steve.” She nudged the lump under the blanket next to her.

“Hey, Donna, your brother made us coffee.”

“My hero. < Yawn. > Hey, ‘Rina, you should marry this guy. He got up and made us coffee.”

“That’s not all he can do, but first I’m going to enjoy my coffee. Come here, handsome. Mnph. Sit with me.”

Donna got out of the bed to pee. Unconsciously, he watched her bare butt wiggle away, to Marina’s amusement.

“Feeling better this morning, Steve?”

“I am. Sorry about yesterday. I shouldn’t let work shit get to me like that. I am SO lucky; I need to remember that.”

“Lucky?”

He didn’t respond with words, he simply wrapped her in his arms and started kissing her, hotly.

Donna eventually returned from the bathroom and stopped short. Marina was on her back with Steve’s cute little butt rising and falling between her splayed legs.

So Donna did the rational thing and sat watching, with her cup of coffee and her hand rubbing between her legs. She sipped and watched them fuck, waiting for her friend’s orgasm.

Then she tapped on her brother’s shoulder. “May I cut in?” Steve moved off sideways. Once repositioned, he started thrusting between Donna’s legs.

After taking a minute to recover, Marina slipped away to pee. Then when she came back, Donna was thrashing through her own orgasm.

Afterwards, surprisingly, he still had not come. So then both women swarmed his cock, avidly sucking and slurping until his inevitable creamy explosion painted them both.

Steve collapsed flat on the mattress, watching them lick the splatters off their faces and tits. After a couple of minutes to recover, he kissed Donna.

He turned to Marina, kissed her as well, and smiled.

“Lucky.”

Marina’s phone rang. “Dad? Yeah, we are. Dinner? Sure, at Teresa’s. Got it. Grandma, too? Cool! Hee-hee! Why am I laughing? Steve heard me say, ‘Grandma,’ and he looked at Donna with a questioning expression. So she drew big circles in the air in front of her chest and he put a ‘now I get it’ look on his face. Yeah, OK. Steve, Dad wants you to know we’re on speaker, and his mother just heard all of that. Yes, now Steve does look frightened. We’ll see you at 5 o’clock. Love you. Bye.”

“Oh, shit. I’m in big trouble.”

“Yep, big trouble. Steve, how long has it been since you’ve been spanked?

“With your pants down.

“On your bare bottom.”

“Donna! His cock is twitching! He likes it, get him!”

Later that Sunday, the three of them enjoyed a lovely al fresco lunch in the park by Thistlethwaite Falls. A careful observer, however, might notice that Steve was seated a little uncomfortably on the bench of their picnic table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.