The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Andrew woke up early, feeling disoriented. Then he realized he was with Teresa and Laura.

I slept like a baby. God, it’s been so long, too long, that I’ve been sleeping overnight all by myself. And now I’m with TWO gorgeous women. Gorgeous naked women.

What’s this? Morning wood? It’s been years since I’ve had that. Last night seems like a dream.”

To his left, Teresa was on her side, her legs bent, with her ass pushing out towards him. Trying not to wake her, slowly and gently he moved closer and then reached over and cradled her tit in his hand.

She sighed, still sleeping, and relaxed against him. Her large butt pushed into his lap, pinning his stiff cock between them. It was an overwhelming happy feeling of closeness; something he hadn’t felt since Marina’s mother had died many years earlier.

Contented, Andrew drifted off—back to sleep.

Half an hour later, Laura’s eyes opened. The clock radio on the nightstand showed 7:40, and then she looked across the bed. She was startled. Instead of seeing her sister’s big booty like usual, there were Andrew’s squarish little buns and his muscled back. Then she remembered last night’s sudden orgy.

Smiling, Laura slipped out of the bed and padded out, first to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to start the coffee.

I need to brew extra this morning for Andrew. I guess he’s going to come out here and cook for us.”

Back in the bedroom, Laura felt a pang of jealousy seeing her sister cuddled up with Andrew, his hand holding her breast. She slipped back into the bed right behind them and whispered into his ear.

“Sweetie, sorry, it’s time to get up and make our breakfast. I promise, you’ll get more titty time soon.”

When Andrew moved, Teresa woke up and turned her body to face him. Concerned about “morning breath,” she gave him a sweet but closed-mouth kiss.

“Oh, sorry, I really need to go pee. Laura, would you please get on him and cowgirl while I’m gone?”

“Well, if I HAVE to,” Laura answered, faux reluctantly.

Teresa ducked into the bathroom. After urinating, she wiped with a moist towelette and brushed her teeth.

Returning to the bed, Laura was eagerly impaled and humping their man. His eyes were oriented towards her big heavy tits bouncing in front of his face. His hands were on her butt, firmly squeezing her cheeks.

Teresa leaned in for a brief pause, enough to kiss her sister with minty intensity. Then she swung her leg over and lined up her pussy over Andrew’s mouth.

“You know what to do.”

He put his lips on her lips and started tonguing around her vagina. He didn’t have any reservations about eating her out, but he was surprised and pleased to discover everything was clean and fresh for him. Blocked from speaking, he only made a happy moaning sound.

Occupied at both ends, it wasn’t long before he was ready to erupt. He got just enough space to warn Laura, “Coming!” She lifted up and his cock slipped out and fell against his belly. His ejaculation spurted all over his belly and chest in streaks and blobs.

Exhausted, Laura tipped sideways and flopped out on the mattress, spent from her exertions. Teresa moved off his face, and used her mouth and tongue to de-splatter their boyfriend. Generously, she stopped midway to go mingle his semen with Laura, using some tongue-to-tongue action.

When they were finished they returned briefly to Andrew’s sides for more cuddling.

“I am the luckiest man in America. And do I smell coffee? Thank you, Laura for that. I would like to stay here like this, but it’s time for me to make breakfast. If you ladies will excuse me.”

Recognizing they had a busy day ahead, he decided to make something quick. Another morning he might get more elaborate. He fried three eggs, put them with a slice of cheese inside “sandwiches” of toasted English muffins, and therefore created the home version of McDonald’s Egg McMuffin. With some bacon, small glasses of orange juice, and the coffee, they had a filling high protein breakfast.

Teresa and Laura kept a clean house, but they wanted to tidy up thoroughly for the guests they expected in the evening. Andrew vacuumed the carpets and cleaned the bathroom, while Teresa cleaned the kitchen. Laura did two loads of laundry and made the bed with fresh sheets. When the kitchen was ready, Andrew used a broom and a mop to clean the floor.

Meeting Mom

In Richmond’s downtown, the century-old Excelsior Hotel had been rehabilitated to become a home for seniors. Erica’s apartment was on the top (fourth) floor, and she swung open the door answering Andrew’s knock.

“Well, Hello! You must be Laura and Teresa. Come in, get comfortable. Which one of you is Laura? Thanks. What do people like to drink?”

Her room did not have a kitchen, but she did have a small college-dorm style refrigerator and she produced canned iced teas and paper napkins for everyone.

“Like every mother, I think the world of my son. But the last thing I could imagine is that he would show up with twin sister girlfriends. Remarkably pretty ones, at that.

“Please, tell me the story.”

Erica was in her favorite wing chair, opposite her guests who were squeezed together on her small sofa—Andrew in the middle. She was dressed in a tight cream-colored sweater and a knee-length pale blue skirt, bare legs with crew socks and tennis shoes. Her blonde hair was cut short but in a flattering feminine style.

Laura assumed that Andrew’s mother had to be over 60, but her appearance seemed ten years younger. And, there was no overlooking the facts: Erica’s breasts were enormous. Laura couldn’t even guess her size, but each one of them was certainly bigger than Erica’s head.

“I met Teresa at a coffee shop, and we got to talking. The next thing I know, it’s three hours later, and we’ve been talking like we’ve been friends for years. I couldn’t stop, well, those brown eyes kind of drew me in. I mean, look at her!

“You know how long I’ve been on my own, Mom. I guess I was like the ripe apple just slightly attached to the branch, ready to fall. Because I was smitten. Later on, I found out she said she was having the same reaction to me.

“Because, of course, she came home to Laura and talked her ears off about me. At the time I didn’t know she was a twin, somehow that hadn’t come up in our conversation. But we did go out a lot more times on regular dates. Finally, Teresa introduced me to her sister.

“Last night, I went to Teresa’s house to pick her up for another date. Instead, she invited me inside, where Laura was waiting. That’s when I found out that they shared their house, and had been living together since high school. Instead of leaving, we stayed in and had a little supper.

“That’s when I told them the big news from yesterday morning, and I’m happy to pass it on to you now, Mom. Marina proposed to Steve!”

“Wait, what? Isn’t that backwards?”

“Mother. You know better, my daughter is a modern woman. And she loves him.”

“Isn’t that the same Steve who saved her from the rapists?”

“Of course he is, that’s why I approved. They don’t have a date yet, but it will be a while, I’m sure.”

Erica started crying, but they were clearly happy tears.

“RAPISTS?!” exploded Teresa. “Andrew, you didn’t talk about any rapists!”

“Whoa, whoa. It was years ago. Listen, all of us, them too, are going to have dinner tonight and Donna can tell the story. Steve gets too self-conscious, and Marina still gets upset, but Donna was there and can explain.

“Shit, son, I don’t have any nice clothes to go out in.”

“Erica, no, we’re going to be at our house,” explained Laura. “Probably just having pizza. But if we were dining out, I’m sure you would be killing it. Jeez, Andrew, you didn’t tell us your mother was so amazing looking.”

“Oh, hell, Andrew, your girlfriend is already buttering me up.”

“His other girlfriend has the same opinion,” added Teresa.

“We got sidetracked. Andrew, you were telling me how you went to their house for dinner.”

Laura said, “Let me take over the story. So, we’re having a relaxing time, and I’m starting to realize that my sister has really undersold Andrew. He’s just, just, well, I wanted to eat him up.

“Now, before I go on, I want to explain something. Andrew warned us, Erica, you have an album from back in high school showing him. All of him, naked. This made me believe that you and he have the kind of relationship that is very open and intimate. No secrecy.”

“That’s right, Laura. I’ve always asked him to be very honest, and to confide in me.”

“With that in mind, I want to tell you this. After we cleaned up from having dinner, Teresa and I stood up, took off our clothes, and screwed him silly.”

“Oh. After all that build-up, I thought you were going to confess something really naughty. For shit’s sake, Laura, you two are so goddamn hot looking I’m tempted to have a threesome with you both.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.